InVision Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
We are looking for a Senior UI/UX Designer to change our software into easy-to-use products for our customers. The Designer’s responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements, and building navigation components.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our client's needs and helps us grow our customer base.
- Have solid knowledge of design processes and ability to practice qualitative and quantitative design research, insights defining, persona modeling, customer journey, and wireframe creation, as well as rapid prototyping
- Understand business requirements and technical feasibility
- Conduct user research, and translate the same into user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, and high-fidelity designs
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
- Good understanding of User Experience concepts such as Information Architecture, Color Theory, psychology of experience design
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate the look and feel of the product
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Create a Design system and library for standardized product experiences
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (Wireframe, InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Figma, Adobe Suite, and Sketch
- An ability to work across various functional and technical teams, solicit and synthesize helpful feedback and facilitate design discussions.
- Good time-management skills
- Bachelor's or Masters's Degree in Design-related discipline or relevant industry experience.
- Preference will be given to candidates from Tier 1 institutions such as NIFT, IDC, NID, etc.
- 5-7 Years of experience in Product / UX design from a top product organization.
- Experience in user research, user testing, and design conceptualization.
- Exceptional has written and verbal communication skills,
As we build out our product offerings for the content creators, talent managers, brands, agencies & publishers, we are looking for an experienced Design Manager to lead a team within this new vertical at OML. The Design Manager will be responsible for building, managing, and scaling a team of talented designers and engineers to contribute to developing a compelling and scalable SaaS product. They will also be responsible for upholding OML values and building those into the team.
- Support and lead a team of product designers, by applying your expertise in strategic design methods and efficient design processes, across a multi-disciplinary team (UX, UX research, IxD, UI, VD, Graphics, etc) Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- A key contributor to product team working closely with PM and key stakeholders (product, engineering, data science, sales, marketing & PR) to define a long term strategy that delivers on the vision
- Be able to deliver value for end-to-end user experience design with a focus on interaction design and visual design.
- Develop process flows, wireframes, and mockups to effectively conceptualize and communicate design strategies and detailed interaction models
- Be accountable for the system designs within the scope of your team to fulfill both functional and non-functional requirements, that enables building a scalable and reliable product
- Bring predictability & visibility of the team’s delivery to all relevant stakeholders, which includes making complex technological context more accessible to improve the quality of decision making
- Continually research the user experience through interviews/systematic feedback from internal/external customers to dive into root problems and uncover opportunities to improve our product
- Responsible for building & growing the design team - skills development, personal development, mentoring & leadership growth
- Work towards inculcating a Design Thinking culture within the team.
- Experience managing a design project from start to finish
- Ability to communicate effectively to different audiences within the organization
- A keen sense of design - both interaction design and visual design
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Sketch and InVision)
- Experience developing UX wireframes, interactive prototypes and mock-ups
- Team spirit, strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Can get hands dirty with all parts of the design process
- Understanding of influencer marketing space is a good to have
User Experience Designer
CAST is the market leader in Software Intelligence. Its unique technology thoroughly examines the structure of complex software systems, with MRI-like precision. It delivers accurate, actionable, and automated views of software architecture, critical flaws, quality grades, sizing metrics, open source usage, and cloud readiness levels. Hundreds of companies rely on CAST for greater objectivity in crucial business decisions, faster application modernization for Cloud, raising the quality and security of their custom software. CAST operates globally with offices in North America, Europe, India, China.
Title: UX Designer
Working at CAST R&D means being an important part of a highly-talented, fast-paced, multicultural and Agile team based in Paris (France) and Bangalore (India). The team builds sophisticated source code analysis platform leveraging parsing, control flow, data flow and others mechanisms to fully understand the inner structure of the complex IT Systems developed and used by the Fortune 500 companies.
We are looking for a talented designer who exhibits user empathy, big picture focus; and has mature design craftsmanship and problem-solving skills, who will work collaboratively with UX researchers, product managers and engineers while driving design from concept to final implementation
- Generate ideas, from foundational concepts with big ripple effects to small UI interactions, with fellow designers, product managers, and developers. Bring a user focus to these brainstorming sessions.
- Take initial concepts and mock-ups and own the process of building them out into entire end-to-end experiences within the product.
- Quickly iterate on concepts to bring them to life.
- Create & maintain design systems that are simple to understand but help us to move faster as we scale.
- Conduct user research and usability testing to discover the problems we need to focus on and to validate design changes.
- Critique and iterate on design ideas with other team members, proactively opening up your own ideas for critique.
- Partner with us to develop a visual language that is consistent, clear, and understandable across platforms. Work in interaction details that make the product not only usable but also enjoyable to use.
- Help us mould our culture into one that relentlessly focuses on the customers who use CAST, encouraging design thinking across the organization.
- Portfolio showcasing your proficiency in translating research insights into great product experiences, reflecting the synthesis of good visual and interaction design principles.
- A strong portfolio is critical for this role, both in terms of demonstrating your experience and as an example of your ability to create a compelling design presentation and be indicative of problem solving, creative thinking and the delivery of solid end to end scenarios
- 2+ years of experience shipping products in a product/software environment
- Passion for design and a strong command of interaction and visual design capabilities
- Proven experience in creatively solving hard problems, driving complex design issues across multidisciplinary groups such as engineering, product management, research and marketing; and shipping relevant experiences within deadlines.
- User-centric approach to design and an understanding of how to apply research insights into design and development of the product experience.
- Should have demonstrable User Interference and User Experience design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Should have solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Should have proficiency in Figma, Invision, Sketch, Adobe XD, Illustrator or any Visual design and Wire-framing tools.
- Should have proficiency in responsive web designing and knowledge about HTML and CSS.
- Should have knowledge about material design guidelines.
- Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces
- Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components and informational components
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Collaborating effectively with product, engineering, and management teams
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience
- You have prior experience as a UI/UX Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects
- You are proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
- You are proficient in prototyping tools such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD etc.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- You pay strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics
- You have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions
- You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders
- UI/UX Task to evaluate the skill
- Technical interview
- Final call
OneCode is an agent led distribution platform for businesses predominantly in BFSI verticals. The platform enables businesses to outsource their need for sales agents through the OneCode Platform. OneCode is a Super App for the sales agents and the businesses who employ Sales Agents. For the business/brand it's a plug'n'play solution. The Sales agents who are on-boarded have to go through the content (training videos) + KYC. There are 1mn+ agents on the platform and 50+ clients (ICICI, Axis, Equitas, Upstox, Insurance Co's). India's 2nd largest Agent network.
One Code is well funded by tier 1 VC’s(Sequoia, Nexus, Waterbridge) and angels in India. Recently we have raised $5M dollars from India's top VC's.
We are looking for an experienced B2C UI/UX designer (Consumer front - large scale experienced)
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Working in good coordination with production managers and engineers
- Working closely with Product Head & CEO
- Generating new ideas
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems
- Discussing the idea with the internal team
- Designing Wireframes, UI mockups and prototypes
- Designing High fidelity designs
- Familiarity with agile methodologies.
- Minimum 3 years experienced
- Understand UX methodologies
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with agile methodologies.
- Experience in B2C products on big scale
- High ownership, independent environments and feedback oriented cultures
Required Skills for this Role:
Prototyping, Persona Definition, Wireframing ,Sketching, Figma, Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Story boarding.
If this is interesting for you then please share your resume while applying. Also, please feel free to reach out in case of any queries.
We are looking for a dynamic UI/UX Designer who will be responsible for the user
experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our BarRaiser platform. You will ensure
that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability,
usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
The successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative
solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging
trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
● Investigating user experience design requirements for our platform.
● Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy.
● Producing high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic
designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
● Designing UI elements and tools.
● Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure
the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
● Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies
and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
● Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
● A Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 3 years’ UI/UX design experience..
● A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
● Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision,
Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems and Adobe Creative Suite.
● A team player but can work independently too.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
• Familiarity with User-centered Design interaction design and
• Proficiency in visual design software and tools e.g. Adobe CC,
Sketch, InVision etc.
• Excellent professional written and interpersonal skills when
communicating with stake
holders and clients
• Ability to prioritize and manage projects efficiently
Domain(nice to have):
• In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles. Proactive,
self-starter with excellent
project management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks effectively.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage,
influence, and inspire partners
and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
• Excellent organizational and time management skills. Sharp
analytical and problem-
• Creative thinker with a vision and Attention to details. Proven
track record of delivering
data driven solutions with a customer-first mindset
• Established background in launching software or services in partnership with
engineering teams and high degree of proficiency in prototyping,
Experience as a UI/UX Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
• Proficient in prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, etc.
• Basic HTML5, skills are a plus Should have experience in Figma and photoshop
- Creating well-informed design guidelines
- Assisting in executing major customer-facing features
- Transforming complex, broad ideas into clean and intuitive mockups and prototypes.
- Instilling market-leading design concepts across the product life-cycle including research, sketches, wireframe, and visual design
What you need to have:
- 3+ years of experience in a comparable role in UX/UI Design
- Experience working with product teams in delivering simple and elegant design interfaces from concept development to prototyping, and productization within an Agile, quick-paced environment
- Expertise in digital design tools (Figma, Sketch, XD, Invision, etc) and well-versed with design systems, pattern libraries, and design methodologies
- Obsessed with user experience design, always analyzing why successful products are designed the way they are! (and criticizing badly designed ones, coming up with solutions)
- Experienced in design for mobile web, iOS, Android, and desktop.
- Ability to rapidly grow (or come up with) new ideas and create fabulous storyboards, mock-ups, and functional prototypes
- Bachelor's degree is preferred but a great portfolio of previous design work is mandatory
- Familiarity with a design for fintech platforms and apps preferred
- Early-stage startup experience preferred
A design lead at Moonraft is a UX design expert with a disruptive approach to design that brings together empathy for users and understanding of business. They must possess a guerrilla-like attitude to quick visioning and lateral thinking combined with the ability to articulate design. Openness and flexibility to appreciate ideas from anywhere is important.
Create and lead the design engagement with UX Strategy, Conceptualization, User Journeys, Information Architecture, Prototyping & Visual Designs for large-scale solutions along with the ability to drive conversations with the skate-holders.
Identify opportunities to create business value and improve the user experience, based on user research, organize opportunities into visually compelling matrices.
Identify strategic opportunities for competitive advantage based on findings. Understand the target audience deeply, develop user profiles, conduct task analysis, create user scenarios, and navigate smoothly through ambiguity.
Lead development of personas/segmentations based on research findings, integrate personas/ segmentations with related deliverables such as opportunity maps
Facilitate user scenario planning sessions/design thinking workshops with internal teams & clients
Estimate, plan, and lead tracks of creative work/projects in the development of a quality solution track progress according to the plan created for the project (e.g., conduct design reviews and creative status meetings as needed)
Collaborate closely with the engineering team and make sure designs are implemented to meet Moonraft’s quality standards.
Lead participatory design/user testing sessions, present findings & recommendations to cross- functional teams and client stakeholders, and manage operational level client meetings.
Inspire, mentor and support the members of the design team
Qualification and Experience
Masters/Bachelors degree in design discipline: Interaction, Information or Interface design, Human-Computer Interaction, Design Planning, Graphic Design, Product Design, Communication Design or Fine Arts
An online portfolio or samples of work showing relevant experience
Experience with rapid prototyping and familiar with front-end development/technologies
Minimum 5 years of industry experience
Self-directed but also collaborative
Proficiency with tools such as Sketch, Axure, Invisionapp, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and understanding of all the latest tools
Ability to work collaboratively on multi-disciplinary teams.
We are here to advance the human experience through design-driven innovation. Design, to us, is all about creating new meanings, while art is about self-expression and emotive appeal. Bringing these two creative disciplines together and operating at their intersection with business and technology, we drive business innovations with differentiating customer experience.
We place the human at the center, bringing quantitative and qualitative techniques together to develop consumer insights. Our techno-creative team, bridging consumer insights, business understanding, and advanced technology skills, then builds humanistic technology solutions.
We believe experimentation is at the core of every innovation. Radical innovation, in our view, is just an event recognized in hindsight when a number of trial-and-error attempts spark off a breakthrough. Our approach embraces rapid prototyping and empirical evidence in everything we do. As the name says, we are Moonraft Innovation Labs, driving innovation through experimentation.
"Rafters", who inhabit Moonraft, recognize ideas as the boss. They live by imagination, simplicity, and speed. Our egalitarian culture and environment are designed for rafters to thrive and deliver elegant solutions for complex problems.
PS: Please apply only if you can work from our office in Hanumanthanagar, Bengaluru for 2 weeks. Location is around 3.5 kms from Lalbagh
With a library of 400+ courses, we've helped 1M+ professionals advance their careers, delivering $5 billion in pay raises. Simplilearn has over 750 employees across the US and India and our customers include Fortune 1000 companies, top universities, leading agencies and hundreds of thousands of working professionals. Simplilearn has quickly
become one of the only global leaders in the Edtech space based out of India.
Job Title : Sr UX Analyst
Job Location : Bangalore
Duties and responsibilities
• Must have Data-driven, Research-oriented, Product mindset, Business-driven, technology enthusiast
• Should have owned the customer journeys and experience in design from the previous experience.
• Must have a deeper eagerness for observing users journeys and synthesizing insights into design.
• Data Visualization.
• Strong believer of lean/agile UX process.
• Must have worked in an agile environment.
• Must have worked in product/platform company earlier.
• Anchor and execute UXD projects independently with multiple stakeholders by diagnosing
business and user needs.
• Create and present compelling design concepts as part of UX strategy and focus group sessions.
• Present design decisions to the stakeholders that are backed up by strong business and users' benefit rationale.
• Team up with product, development folks to ensure your design gets translated well as a final product.
• Manage communication at all levels and be responsible for project deliverables with quality and on time.
• Design Education (Preferrable).
• Experience designing for various devices and systems. (Native mobile, Hybrid Mobile, WebExperiences)
• Must be a presenter in order to influence important design decisions and maintain credibility.
• Be organized and show excellent time management skills and be highly detail oriented.
• Have an understanding of business strategies and goals backed by knowledge of different technologies.
• Must research and showcase knowledge in the industry's latest trends and technologies.
• Help build, develop and maintain a set of best practices and operational guidelines to reduce and minimize production efforts.
• Creative thinker with the ability to constantly challenge the status quo and expose details otherwise overlooked
• Strong sense of urgency; commitment to deadlines and deliverables. Demonstrated willingness to take initiative and be creative.
• Ability to communicate and present ideas and details from a UX perspective to internal and external stakeholders.
Desired Candidate Skills:
• MUST HAVE SKILLS: MS Office skills, SketchSoftware (latest version), Invision, Zeplin. Data
Visualization. Communication and presentation skills.
Following process and activities skills are required ones and must evaluate the candidate for
• User Need Analysis
• Contextual/Field Study & UX Insights
• User Mental Modeling
• Personas/User Profiling
• Tasks Analysis
• Productivity Study & Benchmarking
• Technology Need Analysis
• Device Platforms & constraints and Browsers
• Performance & Scalability Analysis
• Heuristics Evaluation
• Multi-lingual compatibility
• Comparative Study & Benchmarking
• Business Need Analysis
• Business UX Problem & ROI Impact
• Scenario Analysis
• Competitive Study & Benchmarking
• Task Design
• Taxonomy Structure (Data Flow)
• Metadata Framework (Findability/Search/Information Retrieval Framework)
• Navigation & Interaction Design
• Scenarios Baselining
• ROI Parameters & Benchmark
Testing & Validating
• Prototyping (UI Design & Development, Integration & Testing)