• Familiarity with User-centered Design interaction design and
• Proficiency in visual design software and tools e.g. Adobe CC,
Sketch, InVision etc.
• Excellent professional written and interpersonal skills when
communicating with stake
holders and clients
• Ability to prioritize and manage projects efficiently
Domain(nice to have):
• In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles. Proactive,
self-starter with excellent
project management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks effectively.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage,
influence, and inspire partners
and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
• Excellent organizational and time management skills. Sharp
analytical and problem-
• Creative thinker with a vision and Attention to details. Proven
track record of delivering
data driven solutions with a customer-first mindset
• Established background in launching software or services in partnership with
engineering teams and high degree of proficiency in prototyping,
About Snapbizz Cloudtech Pvt. Ltd.
JD for Product Designer
We are a talent community that helps startups to scale. We are helping to hire a lead frontend developer for a fast-growing startup in Bangalore.
ONLY APPLY IF
- You have experience working as a designer in a startup
- Your current salary is more than Rs 6 lpa
- Have 2-6 years of experience
All kids have extraordinary talent & creativity, and our mission in the world is to help nurture it. We truly believe that education needs to develop the whole being, and exploration of broad interests is key for originality.
We are working hard to be the world's most loved extra-curricular platform & build the future of passion. We are here to do the best work of our lives, and together, we hope you are too. Come & help shape the future of inspiration & passion. As an early team member, you get to shape the direction of our products, company culture, hiring & design language and practices for the future to come.
We are a team that is maniacally customer obsessed & building products that
The plumber in chief helped build one of the most loved consumer companies in the region. He was also instrumental in taking Cleartrip global 8 countries & create global
high quality products in an increasingly flat world.
We want to recreate the magic and build the same customer obsession & product
Product Designer ; About the role
You can demonstrate a solid understanding of the fundamentals of product design - customer understanding, funnel metrics, translating qualitative and quantitative understanding into actionable insights, understanding of tech and infra constraints (for Web and Mobile), ability to conceptualise solutions within tight constraints (time & tech), track performance of the product once live and iterate. You are driven by a desire to think through problems deeply and solve them well - you understand that UI is only a layer, not a solution.
You have great taste for good design and know how to translate taste into outcomes. You take pride in your attention to detail and strive for perfection from concept to product. You have experience creating web & mobile apps/products with end to end ownership - you know, intimately, the working differences between web standards, PWAs on mobile, Material Design on Android and iOS design guidelines.
You have worked in dynamic, collaborative environments and worked alongside product managers and engineers. You are articulate and can clearly rationalise
and communicate your design assumptions and decisions. You take ownership
and can work independently, get things done over multiple communication
channels - be it Slack, asynchronous chat or similar.
You will own and manage product and feature design end-to-end for web and mobile. You will be responsible for customer & market understanding, concept & design, stakeholder buy-ins, tech. handovers & reviews and debugging & tracking the feature in production. You will collaborate with Product Managers and Engineers throughout the product development lifecycle to ensure design intent is in sync with business goals and followed through to production.
What are we looking for?
- 2-6 years of relevant industry experience
- High quality online portfolio of relevant work- website (preferred) or a shareable PDF demonstrating your command over good design fundamentals
- Superlative command over Figma/Sketch/XD, Principle
- We are location agnostic, but in the same time zone India). We have a small garden office @ Jayanagar, Bangalore (home to some of the best dosas in India) to jam together on anything that requires space.
- You are somebody who shares the same ethos.
You've an interest in education & kids.
You have interests outside of technology, such as in art, music or any performing art.
What is our interview process?
An initial 30 min call to understand each other at a high level.
Work on a case study or assignment together to ensure a good match.
- A world where UX is believed to be the most crucial element of a project
- Liberty to do it your way.
- Can you explain to your Mom what Facebook is? Yup, content is equally important as UX.
- Build a great portfolio for yourself.
- No fluff culture, flat organization, startup-like working environment.
- Freedom to create experiences that challenge the current trend.
What are we looking for?
- Experience in designing for the digital space (the web & mobile paradigms)
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate design decisions with the clients & engineering teams.
- An excellent understanding of typography, layouts, design frameworks, patterns for mobile and the web and responsive design principles.
- Well-versed with design software: Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator & Prototyping tools.
- Obsession with user-centric designs and attention to detail.
Rejolut is one of the award winning fastest growing emerging tech company which is working on leading technology like Blockchian, ML & AI, Complex mobile & web apps, IoT etc.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing highly scalable and secure code.
- Plan and conduct user research and competitor analysis
- Interpret data and qualitative feedback
- Create user stories, personas, and storyboards
- Determine information architecture and create sitemaps
- Create prototypes and wireframes
- Conduct usability testing
- Knowledge of industry tools: Presentation programs (Keynote, Powerpoint); UX design programs (Sketch, Adobe)
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems and Adobe Creative Suite.
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Fast-paced, intellectually stimulating, steep learning, and growth
- Close-knit, hardworking, supportive colleagues
- Challenging work
- Flat organization with no hierarchy
- If you like problem solving, and love latest technology, there are very few better places
How we are different
-We are young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving business problem at scale -We are a technology agnostic company who focus more on finding the optimal solution to business problem rather than technology
Why to join us
-We provide huge learning curve. Spending 1.5-2 years with us will put you 3 years ahead in the career
-We work only on cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, ELM
-There are two technology Co-founder in the company ho are pretty much hands-on and have earlier bult the Consumer application which is downloaded millions of time and are in leadership position in copanies like Samsung, Purplle, Loylty Rewardz
-Get mentored by the best in the industry
-Flexible working hours
-Perks best in the industry
- Creating well-informed design guidelines
- Assisting in executing major customer-facing features
- Transforming complex, broad ideas into clean and intuitive mockups and prototypes.
- Instilling market-leading design concepts across the product life-cycle including research, sketches, wireframe, and visual design
What you need to have:
- 3+ years of experience in a comparable role in UX/UI Design
- Experience working with product teams in delivering simple and elegant design interfaces from concept development to prototyping, and productization within an Agile, quick-paced environment
- Expertise in digital design tools (Figma, Sketch, XD, Invision, etc) and well-versed with design systems, pattern libraries, and design methodologies
- Obsessed with user experience design, always analyzing why successful products are designed the way they are! (and criticizing badly designed ones, coming up with solutions)
- Experienced in design for mobile web, iOS, Android, and desktop.
- Ability to rapidly grow (or come up with) new ideas and create fabulous storyboards, mock-ups, and functional prototypes
- Bachelor's degree is preferred but a great portfolio of previous design work is mandatory
- Familiarity with a design for fintech platforms and apps preferred
- Early-stage startup experience preferred
Indiginus is a digital growth consulting company, with a focus on B2C and B2SME companies. We have worked with clients across various verticals and around the globe, including Bharat Matrimony, Design Cafe, Riaz Capital, American India Foundation, and IndiaLends.
We are looking for a smart and energetic User Interface and Creative Designer (Consultant) highly skilled with Figma, Photoshop and Illustrator.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generating UI and creative designs and making design changes as guided by the head of experience design, and the creative head
- Design and deliver mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces - both app and mobile
- This role requires the ideal hire to work 20 hours per week.
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, InVision, UXPin, or Figma - as well as Photoshop
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently, with a focus on business and product goals
- A strong practical understanding of the leading browser and app platforms and their features from a user experience perspective. Knowledge of the industry’s latest trends, apps and technologies
- Ability to work effectively in a team including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design
1 to 4 years of overall UI/creative design experience
Someone with hands-on experience with Story Boarding, typography, Color, Vector illustration, Social Media Ads, carousels ,Image selection.
Other Design Skills, Layout Skills, Illustrations, Infographics, Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Desktop Publishing Tools.
Strong liaison skills to deliver assignments in time.
Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (Illustrator, In Design, Corel Draw, Photoshop etc.)
Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines.
Proven graphic design skills, Backed by a strong portfolio.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos, and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce a final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
- Someone who enjoys Sports, Marketing, and Fashion
- A skilled graphic designer based in Bangalore (or ready-to-move).
- Has a good understanding of graphic design principles and typography.
- We are looking for someone who is really creative and well-versed in the tools of the trade.
- Someone who is looking to get involved in more than just graphic design
- People who work well in teams
We at Zoop.one is looking for a talented UI/UX Intern to join our team and create modern and great designs across all our web and mobile platforms.
Selected Intern will be an Integral member of the User Experience & Design team and help guide the visual language for products that support zoop.one and its .Clients and will also have the opportunity to define how users interact and use our applications within the sharing economy and be a true innovator in the Digital Identity Space.
Working on UI/UX prototyping and designs on Adobe XD
Creating UI designs and UX on Adobe Design Suite
Designing the user flows and mock-ups based on product requirements
Working on a strong and varied set of product features and simplifying the user experience
Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables)
Build wireframes and storyboards, user flows, and sitemaps to conceptualize design
Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions, and visual designs for mobile & desktop
Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process
Stay abreast of UX trends and look for creative ideas, and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds
Research and track advancements in mobile and Web application design patterns
Stay in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the mobile design field
Experience in UX Research
Wireframing and prototyping