Google SketchUp Jobs in Bhubaneswar
● Be the Lead Designer for a set of HomeLane customers, from the first meeting to order booking to design finalization.
● Collaborate with the customer, understand their requirements, and give them the best design solution for their home, including but not limited to, quoting, detailed designing and getting production drawings ready for manufacturing.
● Focus on, prioritise and execute multiple design projects.
● Analyse sales reports, project TAT and customer satisfaction.
● Work on weekends : Ours is a weekend business and as a Design Relationship Manager, you will have to work all weekends except one weekend, per month. You will be able to compensate for this during the week. We run a 6-day week.
Desired Education, Skills & Experience
● Minimum - 2 year Diploma in Interior Designing / Architecture from a reputed Institution.
● Minimum 3 years of work experience.
● Must have Site Experience (should be confident that proposed designs can be installed with minimum hassle at site).
● Must be customer-centric in providing solutions - proposed designs should be highly functional and great on aesthetics, still keeping in mind the customer’s budget.
● Exposure to residential projects is mandatory.
● Sketchup software knowledge.
● Ability to provide beautiful designs to customers.
● Strong communication skills - Both verbal and written communication skills to be able to construct and defend ideas / designs / pricing. Communication in English mandatory and the local language is also desirable.
● Understands back end processes (Production and Costing).
● Empathy towards customer needs-lifestyle and budget.
● Responsible (delivers on his/her commitments to the customer/team).
● Team Working skills - Needs to be able to work on projects with multiple stakeholders and so needs to be able to multitask.
● Basic Technology skills and ability to learn usage of software products.
● Aware of the competitive landscape in the city.
● Work location will be a showroom.
● Saturdays & Sundays will be working.
● Mondays will be weekly off.
Japanese based IT Startup
Skills : SAP SD , S4 HANA
Locations: Chennai, Coimbatore, Bhubaneshwar
STATE IN CHARGE
Any Bachelor Degree
Establishing good relationships with Bank's LHO, RBO, DSH & Link Branches.
- Appointment of Kiosk operators in allocated URBAN locations.
- Responsible for ensuring completion & submission of documents at the Bank's office for opening CSPs.
- Ensuring proper selection of CSP location & Kiosk Operator with vision of business sustainability.
- Working towards increasing business performance of CSP's
- Controlling & monitoring of CSP's to avoid Frauds.
- Manages all state level activities and coordination .
- Representation at regional level offices as well as district level offices.
- Any other work; as and when required pertaining Financial Inclusion business
Requirement of Candidate:
2. Min Exp. of 5 years
3. financial inclusion (BFSI) sector
4. Should have handled a team .
5. Computer Skills - Mails, MS Excel, MS Word.
6. Good Communication skills (English and local Language) - Written & Oral
Provide guidance, mentorship and effective knowledge management within the team to ensure profitability
- Identify, assess and manage risks arising out of operational plan, design or delivery
- Manage multiple stakeholders and work closely with them.
- Ensure a balance with sometimes, competing needs and priorities
- Develop guidelines for effective reflection, learning, and change
- Work on the results from learning and reflection exercise to create best practices and introduce process improvements
Employment terms: Full time
Preferred Date of joining: Latest possible
Travel expenses & Mobile reimbursement: As per the team budget and requirement of the role.
One of the fast growing Japanese based Start-up Companies
This is Nivetha Shankar from People First Consultants.
Please get to know about us by visiting www.peoplefirst.co.in
We have a job opportunity for the role of "Outsystems Developer" in one of the fast-growing Japanese-based Start-Up Companies.
Job Location: Chennai / Coimbatore / Bhubaneswar
• Develop high quality and scalable enterprise applications with Outsystem using modern engineering practices
• Integrate application with existing tools used in the company
• Work closely with the design team on creating the solution which improves business value
• Mentor developers on high quality standards
• Advocate LowCode Outsystem development approach and develop best practices
• 1+ years of experience with Outsystem development and programming
experience of at least 3 years’ experience
• Knowledge of databases; NoSQL, MySQL, MongoDB etc.
• Knowledge of API technologies such as REST and JSON
• Knowledge on .NET C# is a bonus
• Knowledge of database structures and design
• Hands on experience with Cordova plugins and CSS custom development
• Ability to follow instructions and work in a team environment
• Outsystems Associate Reactive Developer or higher certificate
• Knowledge of other Low Code platforms
• Proficiency with Oracle SQL and ASP.NET
• Knowledge of web services (REST and SOAP)
• Knowledge of Atomic Design methodology
• Knowledge of Agile practices
• JLPT or NAT certification added advantage
Thanks & Regards,
People First Consultants
at Response Informatics
Certification: PD1 Must
Must Skills: LWC, Aura, Apex, Sales / Service Cloud, communities.
Rate: $10/hr USD
Japanese based startup company in chennai.
Designation: SAP SD Consultant
Experience: 4-10 years
Location: Chennai, Coimbatore, Bhubaneswar
1. SAP SD(Sales and Distribution) - HANA Sales of S/4 HANA
2. O2C(Order To Cash ) business process expertise,
3. SAP SD Implementation/Support/Development project expertise.
4. Exposure to SAP SD configurations (O2C processes, Pricing Procedure, Revenue account determination, Credit Management, Rebate Processing, Batch Management, Consignment, Stock transport orders)
5. S/4 Migration/Implementation/AMS experience6. SAP Activate, ITSM Tools, SAP Release Management, Agile Methodology
Client of People First Consultants
Keyskills: HANA , STMS, Upgrade, SAP Security, Client Copy Activities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Starting and stopping SAP instance.
- User administration – setup and maintenance.
- Authorization / Role / Profiles – setup and maintenance.
- Setup SAP security.
- Maintenance of system's health.
- Monitor system performance and logs.
- Spool and print administration.
- Maintain system landscape.
2. Backend, data entry experience (experience of working with Govt. Municipal project plus)
3 experts in the products that their company manufactures and develops.
4. find solutions to problems with the products and help customers work through technical difficulties.
5. Filing reports regarding product problems.
6. Researching technical issues.
7. Managing and processing customer orders
8. Walking customers through solutions
9. Reviewing product change requests
10. Learning about product updates and new technologies etc.
Compensation: 15K NTH-25K NTH (depending upon current CTC & experience)
Experience- 1.3 yeras
Role 1 year contractual role
1. To guide and counsel students and parents for Admission in Indian universities
2. Interacting with University delegates.
3. Manage Events. Help the students in application, admission procedures, etc.
Participate in educational affairs. Research & Development Activities.
1. Candidate should have exposure/knowledge about the education system.
2. Excellent communication & presentation skills.
3. Should have learning & positive attitude communication skills and problemsolving
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos, and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce the final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Must have knowledge on Page maker
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus