● Be the Lead Designer for a set of HomeLane customers, from the first meeting to order booking to design finalization.
● Collaborate with the customer, understand their requirements, and give them the best design solution for their home, including but not limited to, quoting, detailed designing and getting production drawings ready for manufacturing.
● Focus on, prioritise and execute multiple design projects.
● Analyse sales reports, project TAT and customer satisfaction.
● Work on weekends : Ours is a weekend business and as a Design Relationship Manager, you will have to work all weekends except one weekend, per month. You will be able to compensate for this during the week. We run a 6-day week.
Desired Education, Skills & Experience
● Minimum - 2 year Diploma in Interior Designing / Architecture from a reputed Institution.
● Minimum 3 years of work experience.
● Must have Site Experience (should be confident that proposed designs can be installed with minimum hassle at site).
● Must be customer-centric in providing solutions - proposed designs should be highly functional and great on aesthetics, still keeping in mind the customer’s budget.
● Exposure to residential projects is mandatory.
● Sketchup software knowledge.
● Ability to provide beautiful designs to customers.
● Strong communication skills - Both verbal and written communication skills to be able to construct and defend ideas / designs / pricing. Communication in English mandatory and the local language is also desirable.
● Understands back end processes (Production and Costing).
● Empathy towards customer needs-lifestyle and budget.
● Responsible (delivers on his/her commitments to the customer/team).
● Team Working skills - Needs to be able to work on projects with multiple stakeholders and so needs to be able to multitask.
● Basic Technology skills and ability to learn usage of software products.
● Aware of the competitive landscape in the city.
● Work location will be a showroom.
● Saturdays & Sundays will be working.
● Mondays will be weekly off.
Vivaldis Animal Health is looking for a talented Graphic designer to join our growing family! In this role, you will be working closely with our team of passionate content creators.
CTC: 2.5 LPA- 4 LPA
You will be handling all graphic design related activities.
Creation of compelling and effective logos, designs, prints advertisements, artwork, books and their covers, brochures and digital media.
To work closely with other departments for effective results.
A bachelor's degree in graphic design or relevant field.
1-3 years of experience.
Should have knowledge of multiple software such as Adobe Photoshop, CorelDraw, Adobe Illustrator, etc.
Hunger to learn
Hustle Hustle Hustle!!
WHO ARE WE?
Vivaldis Animal Health, founded in 2014, is a brainchild of industry experts & professionals passionate about animal healthcare. Vivaldis prides itself on a innovative culture and a exemplary reputation within the industry within a short span by our pioneering and path-breaking treatment options through unique range of healthcare products for companion animals. With various new product launches and an exciting culture to match this is a great chance to join a dynamic and ambitious team. We offer competitive salaries and huge growth prospects for professional as well as personal growth.
Our management has a collective experience of over five decades in animal healthcare. They have the distinction of being responsible for many industry firsts and are associated with several blockbuster brands.
P.S- You will be constantly challenged with new cutting edge problems, so if you’re looking for a laid back 9-5 job, ours may not be an ideal fit but if you are looking for a fun escape into an exciting work environment and learning new things everyday at the same time, we’ve got you!
P.P.S Best of luck!
- Analyzed store space and layout to assess display design requirements
- Take the design brief to record requirements and clients' needs.
- Creativity and imagination – with an eye for design, including color, and excellent 3D drawing awareness
- Great ability to work in teamwork and under pressure.
- Designing 3D design layouts.
- Resolve complex design issues with innovative and practical solutions.
- An extensive understanding of a wide range of design principles and approaches that includes knowledge of current industry trends
- Making adaptations and modifications to the actual site.
- Aptitude to learn new concepts quickly and accept new challenges.
- Display of multiple-tasking ability accompanied by sound judgment.
- Dexterity to prioritise and manage tasks against deadlines and other metrics.
- High level of organisation and attention to detail.
- 4yrs Experience as 3D Designer
- Experience in Retail Design Industry
- Should have good experience with 3Ds Max, V-Ray, Photoshop, Auto Cad, Adobe Illustrator and Corel draw
- Candidate from Delhi / NCR Faridabad or Nearby only
- Someone who is immediate joiner will be highly preferred.
- Note: This is a work from office role (Faridabad, Sector 31)
- As a Pre-Sales Engineer, you will be responsible for designing and drafting systems for Technical Proposals brought in by the sales team, ensuring that quotes are technically correct before submitting to clients.
- Preparation of proposal based on the RFP / RFQ docs and Understand the CAD drawing.
- Generate BOQ, Compliance Statement, system descriptions, schematic drawings, material / technical submittal, system programming such as Crestron, Extron, Bose and other OEM products etc.
- Provide sales and technical staff with technical support on both a pre- and post-sales basis
- Communicate and interact with internal employees, clients and colleagues in a professional and timely manner.
- Conduct or attend a Site visit and Site surveys when needed.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of current and new technologies that company offers.
SPRAT - Society for Promoting Rationality is a national award-winning NGO, committed to promoting rationality and scientific temper, inter-faith harmony, and fairness. In our immediate surroundings, we also work to promote adult literacy and the empowerment of under-served people. We are also building a 13kSY Campus to offer integrated, digitally powered social services, and a PG academy for public administration and advocacy at Matar, 35 km from Ahmedabad.
Blending professionalism with compassion, we work with complete transparency, using contemporary HR and ICT. We are supported by the likes of Microsoft, Google, Autodesk etc.
For more, check this: https://sprat.in/about-sprat/introduction-to-sprat/
RESPONSIBILITIES: Some of the Primary and Secondary.
- Totality of architectural work including design and drafting [from PSE to working drawings], 3D virtual/physical modelling.
- Drawings and model simplification, Site Supervision, liaising between contractors, Structural Engineer, Consulting Architect and MEP Consultant.
- Design and monitoring of Flooring, Plumbing, Electrical and Data Cabling, Railings, Doors and Windows, Furniture Designing and Interior Design
- Landscaping, Environmental Harnessing and waste recycling, Superstructure, and Site grooming.
- Research, documentation, organization, procedure digitization, Writing and Social Media promotion, Incubation especially for rural innovation.
- General management of the office and guiding the Architectural Interns.
- HRM, Site Promotion, Graphics, Cost Estimation, Budgeting and Pricing.
- Science Promotion, Event Management
Knowledge and Education:
- Brilliant B. Archs from respectable colleges or possessing good CGPA and above average in written English, MS Office and GK.
- Proficient at AutoCAD and SketchUp / Revit / Lumion and MS Office.
- Work Experience of at least one year, post Education, leading a small team, in a professionally managed firm with Site monitoring and multi-tasking.
- Must have left-secular and scientific temper.
- Highly organized, very systematic, methodical, possessing robust common sense and self-respect.
- Must bring a powered, loaded Laptop.
- Should join very soon.
- Compensation: Rs 2 - 3.5 Lakh PA depending upon relevance and length of experience.
- Subsidized accommodation and food may be considered
- Possibility of employment for the spouse exists.
Digital Projection of the Site: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbKxjqhZY10
Of this, Phase I, is due for inauguration in December, 2022.
If you are exceptionally good at English, General Knowledge, Multi-Tasking, Creative Engineering, Popular Science, Nature Appreciation and People Management, you may expect hiring preference and much faster growth.
Our client is a 5-year-old travel and hostel space providing platform, a Youth Hotel chain, where the spaces are designed for work and leisure. Their mission is to provide quality spaces for youths looking for hostel options and to other travelers across locations in India. They provide clean and hygienic dorms and private rooms along with different facilities like Wi-fi, travel helpdesk, fully stocked kitchens, lockers and laundry services, etc.
They are currently providing 800 beds in 13 locations, and plan to add another 1600 in the next few months, with the aim to add at least a lac bed in the near future. The spaces offered by them are highly rated by their customers and are preferred over other competitors for the location and services offered within a decent budget. Invested by some very well known names across Asia, it provides their team with a work culture that thrives on modern yet social and explorative values.
What you will do:
- Undertaking various projects related to designing, from understanding the concept to completion.
- Understanding and outlining the design objective and accordingly sketching the design plans for various projects.
- Implementing the design plans based on the business requirements and closing the same on a timely basis.
- Having a tap on various resources required for the projects including but not limited to, furniture, materials, decor and finishes while keeping within budget.
- Supervising ongoing sites and also fine-tuning the design playbook.
- Traveling across sites to make sure the on-going projects are on-track and also to strategize projects for future needs.
- Working closely with multiple internal as well as external stakeholders, including but not limited to, designers, architects, decorators etc., for every project undertaken.
- Innovating constantly to optimize various project schedules and standardizing vendors, processes and BOQs.
- Ensuring compliance of relevant laws & regulations related to designing concepts.
- Participating, deciding and having a tap on budget, cost, inventory and all other such related project details.
- Updating and maintaining database consisting of relevant project details and reporting the same to the business in regular intervals.
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
- Graduation is a must and also 7-8 years of relevant experience in interior designing.
- Have an experience of optimizing and standardizing transformation costs, managing vendors and also extensive site execution experience.
- Team handling experience in a must.
- Willingness to travel extensively.
- Good communication, listening and presentation skills.
- Attention to detail, ability to multitask and a go-getter attitude is required.
Dosti Global Services, Inc. is a US-based workforce solutions provider. Our primary mission is to connect US businesses and organizations with educated, experienced, and motivated individuals who live outside the US.
About the role: ( Product Designer)
Dosti Global Inc. is looking for an experienced Product Designer with AutoCAD, Solid Works, and Pro-E software knowledge to assist in the production of CAD models using AutoCAD and other programs, as well as a keen eye for detail. You will work directly with the design team and the founder in this position to understand the needs and deliverables.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop designs from scratch.
- Ensuring designs meet prerequisites
- Provides existing product line support in design activities and/or modification of hardware in production.
- Knowledge of manufacturing concepts.
- Knowledge of the change management process.
- Creating plans and designs using AutoCAD technology.
- Estimating budgets and time scopes for each project
- Capability to record each activity in a clear and precise manner
- Ensure product designs meet required standards
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree
- Minimum of 2-5 years of proven experience design work experience
- Adequate skill set with 3-D CAD (Solid Works or Pro-E)
- Experience working in the Mechanical Engineering field
- Ability to write clear and comprehensive technical documentation
Project Management Skills:
- Ability to work with Cross-Functional Teams
- Time management skills
- Effective presentation skills
- Well-structured process
- Standard company benefits
- Annual Pay raises and Annual Bonus based on Performance
- Full-time employment
Good Knowledge about utilization of BIM format in implementation of the Architecture model
Working Knowledge of Structural & Architectural services modelling for larger and complex International projects.
Working Knowledge of coordinating, raising RFIs and submitting the final models with good presentation as per the demand.
Excellent Teamwork, Coordination ability with good communication.
Ability to generate various Architectural layouts, sections, elevations and details
Modelling the project understanding the LOD with tolerance
Strong knowledge in Building Architecture Domain
Works with Project Lead and project engineers to communicate, problem solve, and update models for coordination and design issues.
Develops accurate 2D & 3D drawings from project BIMs, including sheet management tasks, annotations, dimensions, notes and all visibility settings.
Knowledge of relevant industry standards and codes and the ability to prepare a full DA or CD submission understanding BCA and relevent Australian Standards
Quality of Drafting, Presnetation skills and technically sound
Performs both routine and non-routine, complex drafting assignments that require judgment in resolving issues or making recommendations.
Collaborates and communicates with other disciplines regarding coordination issues and common model development tasks.
Excellent REVIT skills in Modelling, Detailing and content creations
Ability to produce the work First Time Right & Time Management