Marmeto is an Information Technology company. We have one aspiration – to become a top-notch business in the service industry. And we have one belief – hard work with 100% dedication always yields complete client satisfaction, which is what we are constantly working towards. Other than that, it’s simply a magic potion of honesty, loyalty, and morality that unifies our team to deliver the best to our clients.
Our sole aspiration is our constant motivator, our belief is our guiding light, our values are our abiding rules and our personnel is our heart and soul. After all, to us, this is a world where our performance is measured by how readily we place our client’s business along with our own.
LogiNext is looking for a technically savvy and experienced Engineering Leader to take up front-end development efforts. You will design and develop elegant interfaces that exceed client expectations in terms of value and benefit. You will collaborate on scalability issues involving visualizing massive amounts of data and information. You will identify, define and communicate best practices for front end.
You are passionate about building secure, high-performing and scalable front-end applications. Your design intuition inclines towards usability, elegance and simplicity. You are biased towards open-source tools and existing frameworks. You have demonstrated strong inter-personal and communication skills.
- Lead and direct UI/UX team, define software architecture, collaborate with other teams to explore existing systems, determine areas of complexity and potential risks to successful implementation of advanced visualization products
- Define software architecture, collaborate with other teams to explore existing systems, determine areas of complexity and potential risks to successful implementation of advanced visualization products
- Translate wireframes into functional requirements, write well-abstracted, reusable, high-performance code for UI components
- Work closely with design, product management and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive and interactive interfaces
- Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to user interface, software architecture or new technologies
- Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale. Support diverse clients from high-powered desktop computers to low-end mobile devices
- Understand and coach/teach others, show a high level of ethics and team-work
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field
- 10+ years of experience in developing responsive, elegant, efficient and cross-browser front-end applications
- Hands on experience on various MVC frameworks, UI libraries and tools such as Angular, ReactJS, HTML5, CSS3, D3.js
- Hands on experience on Map API’s like Google Maps, Openstreetmap and other powerful information-rich maps
- Familiar with UX processes and design
- Proven ability to drive large scale projects with deep understanding of Agile SDLC, high collaboration and leadership
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, judgment and decision making skills
We are mostly React but not only, but we do also push into all types of strange and common.
Typical tools in our toolbox are:
Redux (RTK toolkit)
Create React App
CSS / Sass
a lot of vanilla JS
Great, if you are familiar with:Vite
Oddr is looking for an experienced senior frontend engineer to help us build modern web-based Cloud applications. The ideal candidate should be able to bring new ideas to the table and design and implement the frontend architecture with a strong emphasis on its robustness, testability, re-usability, performance, and ease of maintenance. As a senior engineer, the candidate should be able and willing to mentor and guide fellow team members as the team scales and grows. The candidate should demonstrate leadership qualities, be a self-motivated team player, and take pride in what they deliver.
The candidate should be interested in a long-term stable career to grow with our company. The candidate will need to work late night hours because of the geographic distribution of the team.
- Strong proficiency in React.js and its core principles
- Experience with frontend test automation frameworks and tools
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Experience with modern authorization techniques like JWT
- Experience with monitoring and improving frontend performance
- General understanding and knowledge of the UI/UX best practices
- Ability to write clean, well-structured code with proper abstraction and re-usability
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, manage priorities, and take responsibility for delivering to time and quality requirements
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Minimum qualifications required:
- Bachelor's degree or relevant certification from a reputable institute.
- 5 years of experience with at least 2 years of building enterprise applications using React.js in recent projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Building interactive consumer data from multiple systems and REST fully abstracting to the UI through an Angularjs developer backend
Define code architecture decisions to support a high-performance and scalable product with a minimal footprint
Address and improve any technical issues
Collaborate well with engineers, researchers, and data implementation specialists to design and create advanced, elegant, and efficient systems
Requirements and Qualifications:
Previous working experience as an Angularjs developer for 2 years
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar relevant field
In-depth knowledge of Angularjs developer, ExpressJS or Restify
Experience implementing applications using Angular 1 or React
Experience creating front end applications using HTML5, Angular, LESS/SASS
Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns, minimum one-year experience with MEAN Fullstack paradigm
Knowledge of the following will be considered as an advantage:
Consumer Web Development Experience for High-Traffic, Public Facing web applications
Experience with cloud technologies is also a plus
Continuous integration (Jenkins/Hudson) and version control (SVN, Git)
JD for Below position-
Preferred Technical Expertise-
- Expertise in front end web application development
- Experience in HTML, CSS and Bootstrap library is required.
- Experience with Django Framework.
- Experience with source code versioning tools such as GIT, Bitbucket etc.
Secondary Skills/Good to have Skills:
- Experience in developing REST API is a plus.
- Experience in Python Programming is a plus.
- Experience in Pandas and Numpy Libraries is a plus.
- Experience with SQL is a plus.
- Experience with any cloud platform ( GCP is a plus )
Work Location: Bangalore
Work Days: Sunday to Thursday
Shift: Day Time
Week Off: Friday & Saturday
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Proficient in web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS and experience in building/using REST APIs
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling and partial page updates.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that the application will adhere to them.
Gupshup is a product development company which was IIT incubated in 2005.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Gupshup is a global leader in cloud messaging, enabling businesses to build engaging conversational experiences, seamlessly across 30+ messaging channels, using a globally available cloud API.
Gupshup handles over 4.5 billion messages per month and has processed over 225 billion messages, enabling over 36,000 businesses to engage nearly a billion users across channels including SMS, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Twitter, WeChat, Viber, Slack, Android RCS, Mobile App and Mobile Web.
Gupshup offers a comprehensive product portfolio that includes an easy to use omni-channel messaging API, advanced bot building platform and mobile marketing tools. Gupshup has also forged strategic partnerships with Facebook, WhatsApp, Google and Cisco to offer innovative mobile messaging solutions with broad reach.
We have an opportunity for Software Engineer-UI
YUI), HTML and CSS.
prototype based inheritance, modules, private member scopes, etc
Well-versed in software engineering principles, frameworks and technologies.
Involvement in developing and enhancing main front end platform - website
Experience in performing code analysis, requirements analysis, identification of code
metrics, system risk analysis and software reliability analysis.
Develop specifications and designs for complex applications or modifying/maintaining
complex existing applications
Excellent communication skills
Self-directed team player who thrives in a continually changing environment.