Google SketchUp Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
You will be part of a team that is responsible for developing the one the best plugins for the modular furniture industry ever created for SketchUp. We at Prolance Services are on a mission to develop and deliver a revolutionary platform that will ultimately change the way the industry itself operates.
- Write clear quality code for SketchUp plugins using Ruby and JS
- Interact with the software architecture team and convert ideas into workable features
- Interact with UX designers and convert the designs to workable UI
- Interact with REST APIs to fetch and push data
- Detect and troubleshoot software issues at the code level
- Working knowledge of SketchUp 2018 (or higher) is a huge advantage
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- 3+ years of development experience
● Be the Lead Designer for a set of HomeLane customers, from the first meeting to order booking to design finalization.
● Collaborate with the customer, understand their requirements, and give them the best design solution for their home, including but not limited to, quoting, detailed designing and getting production drawings ready for manufacturing.
● Focus on, prioritise and execute multiple design projects.
● Analyse sales reports, project TAT and customer satisfaction.
● Work on weekends : Ours is a weekend business and as a Design Relationship Manager, you will have to work all weekends except one weekend, per month. You will be able to compensate for this during the week. We run a 6-day week.
Desired Education, Skills & Experience
● Minimum - 2 year Diploma in Interior Designing / Architecture from a reputed Institution.
● Minimum 3 years of work experience.
● Must have Site Experience (should be confident that proposed designs can be installed with minimum hassle at site).
● Must be customer-centric in providing solutions - proposed designs should be highly functional and great on aesthetics, still keeping in mind the customer’s budget.
● Exposure to residential projects is mandatory.
● Sketchup software knowledge.
● Ability to provide beautiful designs to customers.
● Strong communication skills - Both verbal and written communication skills to be able to construct and defend ideas / designs / pricing. Communication in English mandatory and the local language is also desirable.
● Understands back end processes (Production and Costing).
● Empathy towards customer needs-lifestyle and budget.
● Responsible (delivers on his/her commitments to the customer/team).
● Team Working skills - Needs to be able to work on projects with multiple stakeholders and so needs to be able to multitask.
● Basic Technology skills and ability to learn usage of software products.
● Aware of the competitive landscape in the city.
● Work location will be a showroom.
● Saturdays & Sundays will be working.
● Mondays will be weekly off.
The Solar Labs was founded by IIT alumni in 2017 to accelerate solar adoption in the
world. Our products empower the solar industry to help it succeed. We develop software that helps solar installers and developers in designing more optimized solar PV systems, increase energy yield per panel installed, reduce cost of installations and create quotations and reports for clients within 20 minutes. The software has been used to estimate 1200 MW+ of solar capacity across India and serves some of the largest companies in the world including Tata Power, Adani Solar, Renew Power and hundreds of MSMEs.
• Roles & Responsibilities
o Prepare and deliver detailed product demonstrations of software capabilities and associated benefits to managers, owners, engineers, directors of various EPC companies, solar installers.
o Work directly with Sales Management to coordinate and prioritize outreach efforts. Identify high potential companies & buyers who can benefit from The Solar Labs.
o Execute effective prospecting strategies to generate Sales Accepted Opportunities.
o Work with sales and customer success teams to ensure new customers have a great experience.
o Manage, track, and report on all activities. Make a weekly & monthly sales report of your performance.
o Work closely with the product team in giving new ideas about new feature development from customers.
• What you need?
o Good technical knowledge
o Good communication skills o Prior knowledge on any of these softwares (MS Office, Solar PV, Pvsyst, AutoCAD, SketchUp)
• Recommended Reads
o The Psychology of Selling — Brian Tracy