About Eligible Inc
We are seeking a DevOps Engineer who is passionate about creating a steadfast, reliable platform that exemplifies our excellent user experience and enjoys taking on new challenges. The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for the site/platform reliability and deployment processes supporting our Test Prep applications.
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 4+ years of experience in CI/CD pipelines to deploy to VM and PaaS instances using AWS/Azure DevOps services
- 2+ years of experience in supporting and maintaining AWS/Azure Infrastructure and Linux/Windows servers
- Experience with deployment of infrastructure and applications in AWS/Azure
- Experience with Build technologies and cloud services (Jenkins/Azure DevOps or AWS CodeDeploy)
- Experience in creating CI/CD pipelines using YAML script
- Expertise in source code management systems like GIT and Bitbucket
- Knowledge of Branching, Merging, and release strategies
- Strong experience in scripting with PowerShell/Bash/Python/YAML, etc.
- Knowledge of Monitoring tools (Newrelic, Log analytics workspace, Nagios, Splunk, and CloudWatch)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Web Server (IIS), and Linux Web Server (Apache) Administration
- Operational and/or development experience in the AWS/Azure cloud (PaaS and SaaS)
- Provide day-to-day support in creating and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Own the complete DevOps process (source code to release) for all environments (Development, Testing, Staging/UAT/PreProd, and Production)
- Create processes to build and deploy, monitor, and maintain applications
- Provide day-to-day support in maintenance of AWS/Azure Cloud and on-premises environments
- Support the entire production and staging environments for reliability, uptime, with 99.99%
- Configure monitoring and alerting systems for the applications and platform services
- Perform troubleshooting on performance issues, automated job failures, high availability solutions, and backup/restore issues
- Should be familiar with capacity planning, autoscaling, and Disaster Recovery(DR)
- Collaborate with the Technology Services team to develop CI/CD solutions that improve efficiency and optimize the deployment time.
- Proficiency in documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
- Ability to keep up with software development trends and innovation
- Troubleshoot server performance issues and handling of continuous integration system
- Provide maintenance, Support 24/7 collaborating with developers on software requirements
We are looking for an experienced devops engineer to improve software development and release lifecycle efficiencies by modernizing our processes & workflows and building and maintaining a robust Continuous Integration/Deployment pipeline.The DevOps Engineer will provide guidance in organizing, securing, and automating existing product development workflows and must be proficient with agile development processes and best practices.
- Understand the current application infrastructure and suggest improvements to it.
- Define and document best practices and strategies regarding application deployment and infrastructure maintenance.
- Migrate the existing infrastructure with zero downtime to a highly available, scalable one.
- Define service capacity planning strategies.
- Collaborate with Engineering team to improve automation of workflows, infrastructure, code testing and deployment
- Continuously improve CI/CD & infrastructure for better reliability, security, observability, performance & scalability.
- Configure automated alerts/alarms and act on any outages/incidents
- Contributing to important architectural and operational decisions.
- Manage permissions, backup and performance across different databases like PostgreSQL etc.
- Identify performance bottlenecks and optimize the performance
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience in managing infrastructure as code preferably using AWS CloudFormation.
- Experience in maintaining highly available and performant environments.
- Experience in managing AWS Load Balancers, RDS, DynamoDB, CloudFront, S3, Route 53, Lambda, API Gateway, ECS clusters, SQS.
- Exposure to setting up users, roles, security groups and other security aspects of AWS is preferred.
- Knowledge of monitoring and alerting tools.
- Good background in Linux/Unix administration.
- Knowledge of programming languages and databases will be a plus.
- Strong team player who can work efficiently in a highly collaborative environment.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as within a team.
About Rolling Arrays
Rolling Arrays provides HR Software and HR System Implementation Services (SAP SuccessFactors, Qualtrics, Reimburse, CICO, eFile, eAuthoring) to Clients in Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, UAE, Hong Kong. Rolling Arrays (RA) was featured as Singapore’s Top 75 fastest growing companies by the leading newspaper of Singapore - The Straits Times in 2021 where RA was ranked 48. Rolling Arrays has 2 lines of businesses:
HR System Implementation Services:
Rolling Arrays is regarded as number ONE mid-size firm in the South East Asian Market with a strong track record of 12 Years and more than 200 enterprise level HR Technology Implementation projects till date. The services include –
- SAP SuccessFactors Design Consulting
- SAP SuccessFactors Implementation
- SAP SuccessFactors Change Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Support Services (AMS)
HR Software Products in Rolling Arrays’ portfolio (partner’s products and own products):
- SAP SuccessFactors (World’s leading End to End Cloud HR Software solution)
- Qualtrics (World’s leading Experience Management Software)
- Reimburse (AI Enabled Travel & Expense Management Software for Enterprises)
- CICO (Intelligent Time Capture Machine, a software alternative to Physical Biometric Devices)
- eFile (Digitize and contextualize all employee documents in one place)
- eAuthoring (Author and publish your own learning content to capture tacit knowledge in the organization)
- Hands on Experience on Linux Scripting
- Good in Software installation.
- Ability to do troubleshooting in systems.
- Out of box thinking for technical solution of the problem.
- Very robust problem identification and solving skills.
- Proactive and quick learner .
Experience : 0-1 Year
In this role, you will lead the DevOps function at the organisation and work through all
facets of software development: design, prototype, implementation, testing and
- Design, prototype, implement, test and troubleshoot deployment strategies
- BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or equivalent. MS or higher degree
- Design continuous integration and delivery pipelines using latest tools and platformsv
- Demonstrated understanding and hands-on experience in Kubernetes, K8s-Ingress,
- Docker, AWS EC2, VPC, Route53, ELB, RDS, MongoDB, Helm, Rancher, Jenkins,
- VPN, GKE.
- Create high level deployment design (HLSD) documents and outline software solutions
- Strong DevOps Management experience with focus on server-side development and
- database design
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Strong understanding of web technologies, web services, communication protocols,
- (REST, SOAP API’s) and a proven track record in developing communication between
- desktop applications and web services
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Experience with working on code enhancements within a large, complex software
- Create server side deployment primarily in the Cloud, Collaboration space
- 10+ years of relevant experience in developing and managing web/app products.
- Experience with a few of these languages: Shell, Ruby/ JRuby, Python, PowerShell, Java,
- Hands-on experience in deploying and managing highly scalable cloud applications
- using AWS,Google Cloud
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Basic understanding of cloud security and hands on experience in building secure
- Prepare accurate implementation task lists / time estimates and deliver assignments as
- per functional specifications, quality standards and project schedulesvvvv
The brand is associated with some of the major icons across categories and tie-ups with industries covering fashion, sports, and music, of course. The founders are Marketing grads, with vast experience in the consumer lifestyle products and other major brands. With their vigorous efforts toward quality and marketing, they have been able to strike a chord with major E-commerce brands and even consumers.
What you will do:
- Defining and documenting best practices and strategies regarding application deployment and infrastructure maintenance
- Providing guidance, thought leadership and mentorship to development teams to build cloud competencies
- Ensuring application performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful design
- Managing cloud environments in accordance with company security guidelines
- Developing and implementing technical efforts to design, build and deploy AWS applications at the direction of lead architects, including large-scale data processing, computationally intensive statistical modeling and advanced analytics
- Participating in all aspects of the software development life cycle for AWS solutions, including planning, requirements, development, testing, and quality assurance
- Troubleshooting incidents, identifying root cause, fixing and documenting problems and implementing preventive measures
- Educating teams on the implementation of new cloud-based initiatives, providing associated training as required
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology
- 2+ years of experience as architect, designing, developing, and implementing cloud solutions on AWS platforms
- Experience in several of the following areas: database architecture, ETL, business intelligence, big data, machine learning, advanced analytic
- Proven ability to collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams of business analysts, developers, data scientists and subject matter experts
- Self-motivation with the ability to drive features to delivery
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good logical sense, strong technical skills and the ability to learn new technologies quickly
- AWS certifications are a plus
- Knowledge of web services, API, REST, and RPC
At Neurosensum we are committed to make customer feedback more actionable. We have developed a platform called SurveySensum which breaks the conventional market research turnaround time.
SurveySensum is becoming a great tool to not only capture the feedbacks but also to extract some useful insights with the quick workflow setups and dashboards. We have more than 7 channels through which we can collect the feedbacks. This makes us challenge the conventional software development design principles. The team likes to grind and helps each other to lift in tough situations.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Work on the deployment of code via Bitbucket, AWS CodeDeploy and manual
- Work on Linux/Unix OS and Multi tech application patching
- Manage, coordinate, and implement software upgrades, patches, and hotfixes on servers.
- Create and modify scripts or applications to perform tasks
- Provide input on ways to improve the stability, security, efficiency, and scalability of the environment
- Easing developers’ life so that they can focus on the business logic rather than deploying and maintaining it.
- Managing release of the sprint.
- Educating team of the best practices.
- Finding ways to avoid human error and save time by automating the processes using Terraform, CloudFormation, Bitbucket pipelines, CodeDeploy, scripting
- Implementing cost effective measure on cloud and minimizing existing costs.
Skills and prerequisites
- OOPS knowledge
- Problem solving nature
- Willing to do the R&D
- Works with the team and support their queries patiently
- Bringing new things on the table - staying updated
- Pushing solution above a problem.
- Willing to learn and experiment
- Techie at heart
- Git basics
- Basic AWS or any cloud platform – creating and managing ec2, lambdas, IAM, S3 etc
- Basic Linux handling
- Docker and orchestration (Great to have)
- Scripting – python (preferably)/bash
- Experience working in advanced iterative methodologies such as Agile and Safe.
- Experience with containers and orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Comfortable working in complex and demanding environments with high degree of change.
- Ability to view system perspective and to perform thorough investigations.
- Experience in frequent delivery to production.
- Microservice-based architecture (Jenkins, Docker, CI/CD, ELK)
- Experience with modern software components (Mongo, Elasticsearch, Kafka).
- Expertise in software development methodologies.
- Understanding of protocols/technologies like HTTP, SSL, LDAP, SSH, SAML, etc.
- Possession of a deep knowledge of development workflows with Git.
- Experience with MySQL or another relational database Environment.
- Automation testing (component, integration and end2end)
DevOps (Maestro, GITLAB, Jenkins, Linux scripting, Oracle DB)
Assigned to multi-skilled Agile team, the main activity is to package and deploy the deliverables, setup and maintain Non-production environments, manage the Change process with direct interactions with Infra teams, dev teams and architects in an International environment. 4 years application development experience + 2 years of Ops activity are required.
Knowledge of Agile methodology (Scrum) is a nice to have.