Design thinking Jobs in Delhi, NCR and Gurgaon
We are looking for a creative individual to join our team as a 3D artist.
The responsibilities of the 3D artist include creating still and moving images using computers,
creating 3D models of products, and managing multiple projects while adhering to deadlines.
Ultimately, a top-notch 3D artist is creative and artistic with a strong working knowledge of color,
texture, and light as well as industry-standard software. Had Idea about the Metaverse.
* Using 3D modeling, texture, mapping, and other techniques to create graphics, visual effects, and animations.
* Collaborating with Animators and other artists and attending meetings to discuss ongoing projects.
* Understanding the project requirements and conceptualizing creative ideas.
* Creating 3D sculpts and assets to meet artistic standards.
* Troubleshooting any problems that arise during work on a project.
* Meeting with clients, Designers, and Directors to discuss and review projects and deadlines.
* 3ds Max
duration - 4 months
skills - canva , UI/UX , designing, creative writing, english proffiency (written and spoken)
experience - freshers/graduates can apply
This a Delhi based internship which will be conducted in hybrid mode.
at Creative Frenzy Pvt Ltd
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Follow best practices in code implementation
- Willing to work on flexible time zones if required
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as touch
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and
- accelerometers (preferred)
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications –
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Must have experience in Chat (one to one, group chat, file sharing)
- Knowledge in Google Maps APIs is preferred
Location: Noida, UP.
at Amazon India
- 3+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
Additional Job requirements
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science/Math or equivalent
- BS in computer science or related field.
- 2+ years of relevant professional software development experience: designing, developing, and delivering software written in Java, C#, or C++, web development.
- Knowledgeable in object-oriented design patterns.
- Experience building highly scalable and distributed systems
- Experience with service-oriented architecture and application/services development
- Passion for performance debugging and benchmarking
Ability to clearly and concisely communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders across all levels of the organization
at Amazon India
Software Development Engineer
As a Software Development Engineer at Amazon, you have industry-leading technical abilities and demonstrate breadth and depth of knowledge. You build software to deliver business impact, making smart technology choices. You work in a team and drive things forward.
- You write high quality, maintainable, and robust code, often in Java or C++ or C#
- You recognize and adopt best practices in software engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations.
- You have experience building scalable software systems that are high-performance, highly-available, highly transactional, low latency and massively distributed.
Roles & Responsibilities
- You solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
- You develop pragmatic solutions and build flexible systems that balance engineering complexity and timely delivery, creating business impact.
- You understand a broad range of data structures and algorithms and apply them to deliver high-performing applications.
- You recognize and use design patterns to solve business problems.
- You understand how operating systems work, perform and scale.
- You continually align your work with Amazon’s business objectives and seek to deliver business value.
- You collaborate to ensure that decisions are based on the merit of the proposal, not the proposer.
- You proactively support knowledge-sharing and build good working relationships within the team and with others in Amazon.
- You communicate clearly with your team and with other groups and listen effectively.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or relevant technical field.
- Experience in software development and full product life-cycle.
- Excellent programming skills in any object oriented programming languages - preferably Java, C/C++/C#, Perl, Python, or Ruby.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, and availability.
- Proficiency in SQL and data modeling.
“Many of the problems we face have no textbook solution, and so we-happily-invent new ones.” – Jeff Bezos
Amazon.com – a place where builders can build. We hire the world's brightest minds and offer them an environment in which they can invent and innovate to improve the experience for our customers. A Fortune 100 company based in Seattle, Washington, Amazon is the global leader in e-commerce. Amazon offers everything from books and electronics to apparel and diamond jewelry. We operate sites in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom and United States, and maintain dozens of fulfillment centers around the world which encompass more than 26 million square feet.
Technological innovation drives the growth of Amazon, offering our customers more selection, convenient shopping, and low prices. Amazon Web Services provides developers and small to large businesses access to the horizontally scalable state of the art cloud infrastructure like S3, EC2, AMI, CloudFront and SimpleDB, that powers Amazon.com. Developers can build any type of business on Amazon Web Services and scale their application with growing business needs.
We want you to help share and shape our mission to be Earth's most customer-centric company. Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of invention that is part of our DNA. We do this every day by inventing elegant and simple solutions to complex technical and business problems. We're making history and the good news is that we've only just begun.
About Amazon India
Amazon teams in India work on complex business challenges to innovate and create efficient solutions that enable various Amazon businesses, including Amazon websites across the world as well as support Payments, Transportation, and Digital products and services like the Kindle family of tablets, e-readers and the store. We are proud to have some of the finest talent and strong leaders with proven experience working to make Amazon the Earth’s most customer-centric company.
We made our foray into the Indian market with the launch of Junglee.com, enabling retailers in India to advertise their products to millions of Indian shoppers and drive targeted traffic to their stores. In June 2013, we launched www.amazon.in for shoppers in India. With www.amazon.in, we endeavor to give customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience. In just over a year of launching our India operations, we have expanded our offering to over 18 million products across 36 departments and 100s of categories! Our philosophy of working backwards from the customers is what drives our growth and success.
We will continue to strive to become a trusted and meaningful sales and logistics channel for retailers of all sizes across India and a fast, reliable and convenient online shopping destination for consumers. For us, it is always “Day 1” and we are committed to aggressively invest over the long-term and relentlessly focus on raising the bar for customer experience in India.
Amazon India offers opportunities where you can dive right in, work with smart people on challenging problems and make an impact that contributes to the lives of millions. Join us so you can - Work Hard, Have Fun and Make History.
at Story Digital
At Story Digital, the User Experience and User Interface Designers play a major role in creating
disruptive, intuitive and easy to use products, creating a competitive edge to our various businesses.
You will continue to develop your professional skills while working with the product team which is
leading the design culture within the company.
We have a passionate group of stakeholders and developers, and we are looking for equally
passionate designers who are always ready to push for better designed experiences for the users.
Selected candidate's day-to-day responsibilities include:
You will be running end-to-end execution of the products.
● Understand product specifications and user psychology
● Create personas through user research and data
● Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
● Design and deliver wire-frames, user stories, user journeys and mock-ups optimized for a
wide range of devices and interfaces
● Conduct concept & usability testing and gather feedback
● Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, accessibility)
● Work on UI to design attractive designs
● Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
You will advocate, consult and teach customer-centered design throughout the organization.
What you need:
● Bachelor's degree in Product Design, Human Computer Interaction, Graphic Design or a
● Relevant work experience(0-2 years) showing your expertise, skills and most importantly
your work process
● Deep knowledge of typography, colors and layouts
● Fair knowledge of Google Material Design and iOS Human Interaction Guidelines is a plus
● Ability to communicate, critique and collaborate across departments
● Our day-to-day work involves softwares such as Sketch, Figma & Zeplin, but if you work
on Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, that will work too
You're required to share your resume and portfolio while applying.
at Ria Insurance
RIA is a funded InsurTech startup looking to revolutionize the way people think of health insurance. Our technology and data is transforming the insurance experience and enabling us to be a partner in a customer's health journey.
The Customer Experience Designer will be the voice of the Consumer at RIA, across external and internal stakeholders, and make RIA consumer centric across the organization.
We expect our CX designer to:
*Collaborate closely with cross-functional team to understand different user groups and articulate research plan and research methodology on the basis of business understanding, entire user journey and context of the users.
*Develop detailed research methodology and research process, methods, and tools that are best suited for that project and client/stakeholder
*Conduct user interviews and any other interactions with the users
*Create interview synthesis reports, frameworks and artifacts to discover insights, opportunities and unmet needs
*3+ years of Design Research or Customer Service Experience Design
*demonstrated real-world experience in taking research insights to implementation
*Strong verbal and written communications skills. Fluent in English and Hindi
*Exposure and experience working across clients across India will be a plus
*Design skills are a plus