Decision-making Jobs in Mumbai
LOCATION: Khar West, Mumbai 400052
JOB TYPE: Full-time
We are seeking a dynamic and result-oriented Client SERVICING Executive to join our team. The ideal candidate should possess excellent communication and networking skills with an ability to develop a rapport with clients. The person should be able to work independently, have a positive attitude, and be goal-oriented.
1. Acquire new clients (individuals and corporates) through effective sales techniques and relationship building.
2. Generate queries and work on market opportunities to convert them into business.
3. Work with internal teams such as marketing or product to engage clients and build long long-lasting relationships.
4. Meet and exceed KPIs and sales targets.
5. Understand and negotiate commercial terms and conditions of contracts.
6. Build a strong network of customers to achieve repeat business.
7. Identify and explore new markets and profitable business opportunities.
8. Monitor competition, generate MIS reports, and devise effective counter-strategies to stand out from competitors.
9. Understand customer needs and develop plans to address them, including assistance with compliance questions, problems, and/or concerns.
10. Aim to preserve customers and ensure customer satisfaction.
11. Possess local knowledge of the competition.
12. Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
1. Excellent communication, networking, and negotiation skills.
2. Ability to develop a rapport with clients.
3. Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and goal-oriented.
4. Local knowledge of the competition.
5. Experience in sales or client servicing will be preferred, but a fresher with good communication skills is also welcome to apply.
1. Monday to Saturday, from 09:00 AM to 06:30 PM.
2. Two Saturdays in a month (2nd and 4th) will be off.
*We are looking for someone who is passionate about client servicing and has a hunger to succeed. If you are a self-motivated individual with excellent communication skills and have the desire to excel, we would love to hear from you.*
Our requirements for consultants include
- Impeccable communication skills, sales background in Ed-tech or education.
- Availability to join immediately or within 30 days of offer release.
- proof of incentive/salary slips and minimum 3 referrals from past organizations.
- The role requires working from the office in Gurgaon, with a 6-day workweek and 9 hours daily from 10 am to 7 pm, with only Sunday off.
at Delivery Solutions
Job Description :
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications
- Improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications
- Recommend controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
- Maintain user confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Validate resource requirements and develop cost estimate models
- Conduct and coordinate financial, product, market, operational and related research to support strategic and business planning within the various departments and programs of the client group
- Interpret, evaluate and interrelate research data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making
- Plan and coordinate the development of primary and secondary market research studies in support of strategic planning and specific marketing initiatives, as required and presents findings of studies to client committees
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports
- Review a variety of areas including operations, purchasing, inventory, distribution and facilities
- Understand and communicate the financial and operational impact of any changes
- Suggest changes to senior management using analytics to support your recommendations. Actively participate in the implementation of approved changes
- Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Ability to impact operations and effect change without being confrontational
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
- Play an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients and operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Develop a trusted advisory relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Provide strategic pre sales support for sales activities including needs analysis, data review, product demonstrations and other general sales support
- Mine the existing accounts for new business possibilities and utilizing available resources to drive account retention and growth
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis and document as SOW
- Work cross-functionally with business development, marketing, product, technology and finance teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of the solutions per to customer needs
- Analyze latest marketing trends using CRM and analytics tools and tracking industry activities and providing valuable inputs for fine-tuning marketing strategies.
Digit88 is a boutique software product engineering company helping innovative product companies engineer world class products since 2014. The founding team at Digit88 has 50+ years of product engineering and services experience out of India, China and the US.
We have partnered with one of the world's foremost Conversational AI companies to set up their GIC in India. Over the past 4 years we have been collaboratively engineering a highly scalable, high performance, resilient platform with globally distributed teams in US, UK, Germany and Australia. The team is led by some of the biggest names in Conversational AI globally.
We are also setting up new Offshore Development Centres (GICs) for some very exciting mid-stage US companies in the areas of Data Privacy/Security, Life Sciences/E-Procurement and TeleHealth/Remote Care (promoted by ex Uber co-founder).
The candidate will join an existing team of 4-5 TA specialists and would be responsible for planning and driving end to end talent acquisition for the current and upcoming tech (all levels), managerial and non-tech (if any) positions. This would entail sourcing, assessing and on-boarding at least 30 engineers over the next 6-9 months with gradual capacity ramp up in the period ahead.
The ideal candidate is a high-energy, self-motivated, hands-on senior technical recruitment specialist and HR operations generalist who will lead and drive end-to-end talent acquisition for our expansion. This would include working with hiring managers and leadership team to plan sourcing strategy and own the KRAs, work allocation for the team, source top tier candidates, schedule/track interviews, measure & track recruiting process/effectiveness and own vendor management.
The candidate will be an evangelist for exceptional candidate experience, data driven decision making while meeting organization hiring goals and help build a strong employer brand for the company.
To be successful in this role, you should possess
- BE/BTech or Self-learned Technical/IT background with 5-8 years hands-on experience in technical talent acquisition with startups or mid-sized IT product companies, driving recruitment at scale.
- MBA with specialisation in Human Resources & Marketing or a related field will be an advantage
- Strong understanding of Modern Web Applications, SaaS products and what it takes to build high performance scalable B2B and B2C products
- Should understand threading and sockets and the difference between Angular and React and what is a Message Queue used for.
- Proven experience in end-to-end talent acquisition: designing and executing recruiting strategies to attract, evaluate and hire best in breed product engineers from entry level to Principal Engineers and Engineering Managers.
- Hands-on experience with searching & posting jobs on social media and job boards such as Naukri, AngelList, CutShort, InstaHyre, Linkedin, Employee Referrals and more.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication. Provide ability to pitch and sell the opportunity to top tier candidates.
- Experience in managing or leading a team of recruiters and crafting sourcing strategies for various roles, from entry-level to senior-level positions.
- Outstanding MS-Excel and presentation skills with passion for data driven decision making and hands on experience presenting plans/strategies to senior management.
- Experience in leading employment branding initiatives
- Passion for leveraging innovative selection methods for profile screening, video/in-person interviews, assignments, psychometric tests etc. to correctly assess applicants faster and optimize the funnel.
- Experience in maintaining talent pipelines with potential candidates and past applicants for future staffing needs
- Expertise with one or more ATS.
- Experience in determining current staffing needs and producing forecasts
- Proven experience in compensation planning and benchmarking against industry standards
- Proven experience in defining, developing and maturing relationships with strategic vendors
You are someone who would easily be able to
- Develop sustainable talent acquisition and hiring plans and strategies
- Use HRIS, Recruitment Marketing tools to source candidates
- Source and find candidates qualified for open positions from non conventional sources (e.g. other than Naukri)
- Perform analysis of hiring needs and provide employee hiring forecast
- Design, plan and execute selection processes (conduct interviews and screening calls, administer psychometric tests etc.)
- Lead, oversee and supervise members of the recruiting team
- Use innovative sourcing methods for hard-to-fill roles
- Determine HR and Recruiting KPIs and create and present KPI reports to management.
- Design, plan and execute employer branding activities
- Plan employee referral programs - encourage employees to be brand ambassadors
- Review employment applications and background check reports
- Find bottlenecks in the recruiting process
- Perform candidate and employee satisfaction evaluations and workshops
- Plan procedures for improving the candidate experience
Critical Soft Skills:
- Strong verbal and written communication with ability to articulate problems and solutions over phone and emails.
- Self driven with a strong sense of urgency, with a passion for accuracy and timeliness.
- Ability to work calmly in high pressure situations and manage multiple projects/tasks.
- Ability to work independently and possess superior skills in issue resolution.
- Should have the passion to learn and implement, analyse and troubleshoot issues