Datawarehousing Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Technical & Business Expertise:
-Hands on integration experience in SSIS/Mulesoft
- Hands on experience Azure Synapse
- Proven advanced level of writing database experience in SQL Server
- Proven advanced level of understanding about Data Lake
- Proven intermediate level of writing Python or similar programming language
- Intermediate understanding of Cloud Platforms (GCP)
- Intermediate understanding of Data Warehousing
- Advanced Understanding of Source Control (Github)
• Problem Solving:. Resolving production issues to fix service P1-4 issues. Problems relating to
introducing new technology, and resolving major issues in the platform and/or service.
• Software Development Concepts: Understands and is experienced with the use of a wide range of
programming concepts and is also aware of and has applied a range of algorithms.
• Commercial & Risk Awareness: Able to understand & evaluate both obvious and subtle commercial
risks, especially in relation to a programme.
Experience you would be expected to have
• Cloud: experience with one of the following cloud vendors: AWS, Azure or GCP
• GCP : Experience prefered, but learning essential.
• Big Data: Experience with Big Data methodology and technologies
• Programming : Python or Java worked with Data (ETL)
• DevOps: Understand how to work in a Dev Ops and agile way / Versioning / Automation / Defect
Management – Mandatory
• Agile methodology - knowledge of Jira
Deep-Rooted.Co is on a mission to get Fresh, Clean, Community (Local farmer) produce from harvest to reach your home with a promise of quality first! Our values are rooted in trust, convenience, and dependability, with a bunch of learning & fun thrown in.
Founded out of Bangalore by Arvind, Avinash, Guru and Santosh, with the support of our Investors Accel, Omnivore & Mayfield, we raised $7.5 million in Seed, Series A and Debt funding till date from investors include ACCEL, Omnivore, Mayfield among others. Our brand Deep-Rooted.Co which was launched in August 2020 was the first of its kind as India’s Fruits & Vegetables (F&V) which is present in Bangalore & Hyderabad and on a journey of expansion to newer cities which will be managed seamlessly through Tech platform that has been designed and built to transform the Agri-Tech sector.
Deep-Rooted.Co is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal-opportunity employer.
How is this possible? It’s because we work with smart people. We are looking for Engineers in Bangalore to work with the Product Leader (Founder) and CTO and this is a meaningful project for us and we are sure you will love the project as it touches everyday life and is fun. This will be a virtual consultation.
We want to start the conversation about the project we have for you, but before that, we want to connect with you to know what’s on your mind. Do drop a note sharing your mobile number and letting us know when we can catch up.
Purpose of the role:
* As a startup we have data distributed all across various sources like Excel, Google Sheets, Databases etc. We need swift decision making based a on a lot of data that exists as we grow. You help us bring together all this data and put it in a data model that can be used in business decision making. * Handle nuances of Excel and Google Sheets API. * Pull data in and manage it growth, freshness and correctness. * Transform data in a format that aids easy decision-making for Product, Marketing and Business Heads. * Understand the business problem, solve the same using the technology and take it to production - no hand offs - full path to production is yours.
* Good Knowledge And Experience with Programming languages - Java, SQL,Python. * Good Knowledge of Data Warehousing, Data Architecture. * Experience with Data Transformations and ETL; * Experience with API tools and more closed systems like Excel, Google Sheets etc. * Experience AWS Cloud Platform and Lambda * Experience with distributed data processing tools. * Experiences with container-based deployments on cloud.
Java, SQL, Python, Data Build Tool, Lambda, HTTP, Rest API, Extract Transform Load.
We are looking for a Senior Data Engineer to join the Customer Innovation team, who will be responsible for acquiring, transforming, and integrating customer data onto our Data Activation Platform from customers’ clinical, claims, and other data sources. You will work closely with customers to build data and analytics solutions to support their business needs, and be the engine that powers the partnership that we build with them by delivering high-ﬁdelity data assets.
In this role, you will work closely with our Product Managers, Data Scientists, and Software Engineers to build the solution architecture that will support customer objectives. You'll work with some of the brightest minds in the industry, work with one of the richest healthcare data sets in the world, use cutting-edge technology, and see your efforts affect products and people on a regular basis. The ideal candidate is someone that
- Has healthcare experience and is passionate about helping heal people,
- Loves working with data,
- Has an obsessive focus on data quality,
- Is comfortable with ambiguity and making decisions based on available data and reasonable assumptions,
- Has strong data interrogation and analysis skills,
- Defaults to written communication and delivers clean documentation, and,
- Enjoys working with customers and problem solving for them.
A day in the life at Innovaccer:
- Deﬁne the end-to-end solution architecture for projects by mapping customers’ business and technical requirements against the suite of Innovaccer products and Solutions.
- Measure and communicate impact to our customers.
- Enabling customers on how to activate data themselves using SQL, BI tools, or APIs to solve questions they have at speed.
What You Need:
- 4+ years of experience in a Data Engineering role, a Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems, or another quantitative ﬁeld.
- 4+ years of experience working with relational databases like Snowﬂake, Redshift, or Postgres.
- Intermediate to advanced level SQL programming skills.
- Data Analytics and Visualization (using tools like PowerBI)
- The ability to engage with both the business and technical teams of a client - to document and explain technical problems or concepts in a clear and concise way.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile environment.
- Easily adapt and learn new things whether it’s a new library, framework, process, or visual design concept.
What we offer:
- Industry certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, we’ll help you dive in and get certified.
- Quarterly rewards and recognition programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take risks. We recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, learn new skills, and pursue their interests so they can generate new ideas with Innovaccer.
- Pet-friendly office and open floor plan: No boring cubicles.
We are looking for a savvy Data Engineer to join our growing team of analytics experts.
The hire will be responsible for:
- Expanding and optimizing our data and data pipeline architecture
- Optimizing data flow and collection for cross functional teams.
- Will support our software developers, database architects, data analysts and data scientists on data initiatives and will ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects.
- Must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems and products.
- Experience with Azure : ADLS, Databricks, Stream Analytics, SQL DW, COSMOS DB, Analysis Services, Azure Functions, Serverless Architecture, ARM Templates
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and Cassandra.
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, SQL, Scala, Spark-SQL etc.
Nice to have experience with :
- Big data tools: Hadoop, Spark and Kafka
- Data pipeline and workflow management tools: Azkaban, Luigi, Airflow
- Stream-processing systems: Storm
Database : SQL DB
Programming languages : PL/SQL, Spark SQL
Looking for candidates with Data Warehousing experience, strong domain knowledge & experience working as a Technical lead.
The right candidate will be excited by the prospect of optimizing or even re-designing our company's data architecture to support our next generation of products and data initiatives.
- 4-8 years of experience in BI/DW
- 3+ years of experience with Microstrategy schema, design and development
- Experience in Microstrategy Cloud for Azure and connecting with Azure Synapse as Data Source
- Extensive experience in developing reports, dashboards and cubes in Microstrategy
- Advanced SQL coding skills
- Hands on development in BI reporting and performance tuning
- Should be able to prepare unit test cases and execute unit testing
• Responsible for developing and maintaining applications with PySpark
Must Have Skills:
This leads to a very interesting and challenging use case in the emerging field of large scale distributed HTAP, which is still not mature enough to provide a solution out of the box that works for our scale and SLAs. So, we are building a solution that can handle the complexity of our use case and scale to several trillions of rows. As a "Database Engineer", you will evolve, architect, build and scale the core data warehouse that sits at the heart of Clarisights enabling large scale distributed, interactive analytics on near realtime data.
What you'll do
- Understanding and gaining expertise in existing data warehouse.
- Use the above knowledge to identify gaps in the current system and formulate strategies around what can be done to fill them
- Avail KPIs around the data warehouse.
- Find solutions to evolve and scale the data warehouse. This will involve a lot of technical research, benchmarking and testing of existing and candidate replacement systems.
- Bulid from scratch all or parts of the data warehouse to improve the KPIs.
- Ensure the SLAs and SLOs of data warehouse, which will require assuming ownership and being oncall for the same.
- Gain deep understanding into Linux and understand concepts that drive performance characteristics like IO scheduling, paging, processing scheduling, CPU instruction pipelining etc.
- Adopt/build tooling and tune the systems to extract maximum performance out of the underlying hardware.
- Build wrappers/microservices for improving visibility, control, adoption and ease of use for the data warehouse.
- Build tooling and automation for monitoring, debugging and deployment of the warehouse.
- Contribute to open source database technologies that are used at or are potential candidates for use.
What you bring
We are looking for engineers with a strong passion for solving challenging engineering problems and a burning desire to learn and grow in a fast growing startup. This is not an easy gig, it will require strong technical chops and an insatiable curiosity to make things better. We need passionate and mature engineers who can do wonders with some mentoring and don't need to be managed.
- Distributed systems: You have a good understanding of general patterns of scaling and fault-tolerance in large scale distributed systems.
- Databases: You have a good understanding of database concepts like query optimization, indexing, transactions, sharding, replication etc.
- Data pipelines: You have a working knowledge of distributed data processing systems.
- Engineer at heart: You thrive on writing great code and have a strong appreciation for modular, testable and maintainable code, and make sure to document it. You have the ability to take new initiatives and questioning status quo.
- Passion & Drive to learn and excel: You believe in our vision. You drive the product for the better, always looking to improve things, and soon become the go-to person to talk to on something that you mastered along. You love dabbling in your own side-projects and learning new skills that are not necessarily part of your normal day job.
- Inquisitiveness: You are curious to know how different modules on our platform work. You are not afraid to venture into unknown territories of code. You ask questions.
- Ownership: You are your own manager. You have the ability to implement engineering tasks on your own without a need for micro-management and take responsibility for any task that has been assigned to you.
- Teamwork: You should be helpful and work well with teams. You’re probably someone who enjoys sharing knowledge with team-mates, asking for help when they need it.
- Open Source Contribution: Bonus.
We are looking for a Data Engineer that will be responsible for collecting, storing, processing, and analyzing huge sets of data that is coming from different sources.
Working with Big Data tools and frameworks to provide requested capabilities Identify development needs in order to improve and streamline operations Develop and manage BI solutions Implementing ETL process and Data Warehousing Monitoring performance and managing infrastructure
Proficient understanding of distributed computing principles Proficiency with Hadoop and Spark Experience with building stream-processing systems, using solutions such as Kafka and Spark-Streaming Good knowledge of Data querying tools SQL and Hive Knowledge of various ETL techniques and frameworks Experience with Python/Java/Scala (at least one) Experience with cloud services such as AWS or GCP Experience with NoSQL databases, such as DynamoDB,MongoDB will be an advantage Excellent written and verbal communication skills
SQL, Python, Numpy,Pandas,Knowledge of Hive and Data warehousing concept will be a plus point.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets and provide reports & visualisations.
- Work with management to prioritise business KPIs and information needs Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Technical expertise with data models, database design and development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Proven success in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Working experience with geospatial data will be a plus.