Datawarehousing Jobs in Delhi, NCR and Gurgaon
We are looking for a Senior Data Engineer to join the Customer Innovation team, who will be responsible for acquiring, transforming, and integrating customer data onto our Data Activation Platform from customers’ clinical, claims, and other data sources. You will work closely with customers to build data and analytics solutions to support their business needs, and be the engine that powers the partnership that we build with them by delivering high-ﬁdelity data assets.
In this role, you will work closely with our Product Managers, Data Scientists, and Software Engineers to build the solution architecture that will support customer objectives. You'll work with some of the brightest minds in the industry, work with one of the richest healthcare data sets in the world, use cutting-edge technology, and see your efforts affect products and people on a regular basis. The ideal candidate is someone that
- Has healthcare experience and is passionate about helping heal people,
- Loves working with data,
- Has an obsessive focus on data quality,
- Is comfortable with ambiguity and making decisions based on available data and reasonable assumptions,
- Has strong data interrogation and analysis skills,
- Defaults to written communication and delivers clean documentation, and,
- Enjoys working with customers and problem solving for them.
A day in the life at Innovaccer:
- Deﬁne the end-to-end solution architecture for projects by mapping customers’ business and technical requirements against the suite of Innovaccer products and Solutions.
- Measure and communicate impact to our customers.
- Enabling customers on how to activate data themselves using SQL, BI tools, or APIs to solve questions they have at speed.
What You Need:
- 4+ years of experience in a Data Engineering role, a Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems, or another quantitative ﬁeld.
- 4+ years of experience working with relational databases like Snowﬂake, Redshift, or Postgres.
- Intermediate to advanced level SQL programming skills.
- Data Analytics and Visualization (using tools like PowerBI)
- The ability to engage with both the business and technical teams of a client - to document and explain technical problems or concepts in a clear and concise way.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile environment.
- Easily adapt and learn new things whether it’s a new library, framework, process, or visual design concept.
What we offer:
- Industry certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, we’ll help you dive in and get certified.
- Quarterly rewards and recognition programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take risks. We recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, learn new skills, and pursue their interests so they can generate new ideas with Innovaccer.
- Pet-friendly office and open floor plan: No boring cubicles.
Symansys Technologies India Pvt Ltd
Experience: 6-9 yrs
Location: NoidaJob Description:
- Must Have 3-4 Experience in SSIS, Mysql
- Good Experience in Tableau
- Experience in SQL Server.
- 1+ year of Experience in Tableau
- Knowledge of ETL Tool
- Knowledge of Dataware Housing
As a Data Warehouse Engineer in our team, you should have a proven ability to deliver high-quality work on time and with minimal supervision.
Develops or modifies procedures to solve complex database design problems, including performance, scalability, security and integration issues for various clients (on-site and off-site).
Design, develop, test, and support the data warehouse solution.
Adapt best practices and industry standards, ensuring top quality deliverable''s and playing an integral role in cross-functional system integration.
Design and implement formal data warehouse testing strategies and plans including unit testing, functional testing, integration testing, performance testing, and validation testing.
Evaluate all existing hardware's and software's according to required standards and ability to configure the hardware clusters as per the scale of data.
Data integration using enterprise development tool-sets (e.g. ETL, MDM, Quality, CDC, Data Masking, Quality).
Maintain and develop all logical and physical data models for enterprise data warehouse (EDW).
Contributes to the long-term vision of the enterprise data warehouse (EDW) by delivering Agile solutions.
Interact with end users/clients and translate business language into technical requirements.
Acts independently to expose and resolve problems.
Participate in data warehouse health monitoring and performance optimizations as well as quality documentation.
Job Requirements :
2+ years experience working in software development & data warehouse development for enterprise analytics.
2+ years of working with Python with major experience in Red-shift as a must and exposure to other warehousing tools.
Deep expertise in data warehousing, dimensional modeling and the ability to bring best practices with regard to data management, ETL, API integrations, and data governance.
Experience working with data retrieval and manipulation tools for various data sources like Relational (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle), Cloud-based storage.
Experience with analytic and reporting tools (Tableau, Power BI, SSRS, SSAS). Experience in AWS cloud stack (S3, Glue, Red-shift, Lake Formation).
Experience in various DevOps practices helping the client to deploy and scale the systems as per requirement.
Strong verbal and written communication skills with other developers and business clients.
Knowledge of Logistics and/or Transportation Domain is a plus.
Ability to handle/ingest very huge data sets (both real-time data and batched data) in an efficient manner.