- Proven work experience as an Enterprise / Data / Analytics Architect - Data Platform in HANA XSA, XS, Data Intelligence and SDI
- Can work on new and existing architecture decision in HANA XSA, XS, Data Intelligence and SDI
- Well versed with data architecture principles, software / web application design, API design, UI / UX capabilities, XSA / Cloud foundry architecture
- In-depth understand of database structure (HANA in-memory) principles.
- In-depth understand of ETL solutions and data integration strategy.
- Excellent knowledge of Software and Application design, API, XSA, and microservices concepts
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Advise and ensure compliance of the defined Data Architecture principle.
- Identifies new technologies update and development tools including new release/upgrade/patch as required.
- Analyzes technical risks and advises on risk mitigation strategy.
- Advise and ensures compliance to existing and development required data and reporting standard including naming convention.
The time window is ideally AEST (8 am till 5 pm) which means starting at 3:30 am IST. We understand it can be very early for an SME supporting from India. Hence, we can consider the candidates who can support from at least 7 am IST (earlier is possible).
We are looking for a Senior Data Engineer to join the Customer Innovation team, who will be responsible for acquiring, transforming, and integrating customer data onto our Data Activation Platform from customers’ clinical, claims, and other data sources. You will work closely with customers to build data and analytics solutions to support their business needs, and be the engine that powers the partnership that we build with them by delivering high-ﬁdelity data assets.
In this role, you will work closely with our Product Managers, Data Scientists, and Software Engineers to build the solution architecture that will support customer objectives. You'll work with some of the brightest minds in the industry, work with one of the richest healthcare data sets in the world, use cutting-edge technology, and see your efforts affect products and people on a regular basis. The ideal candidate is someone that
- Has healthcare experience and is passionate about helping heal people,
- Loves working with data,
- Has an obsessive focus on data quality,
- Is comfortable with ambiguity and making decisions based on available data and reasonable assumptions,
- Has strong data interrogation and analysis skills,
- Defaults to written communication and delivers clean documentation, and,
- Enjoys working with customers and problem solving for them.
A day in the life at Innovaccer:
- Deﬁne the end-to-end solution architecture for projects by mapping customers’ business and technical requirements against the suite of Innovaccer products and Solutions.
- Measure and communicate impact to our customers.
- Enabling customers on how to activate data themselves using SQL, BI tools, or APIs to solve questions they have at speed.
What You Need:
- 4+ years of experience in a Data Engineering role, a Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems, or another quantitative ﬁeld.
- 4+ years of experience working with relational databases like Snowﬂake, Redshift, or Postgres.
- Intermediate to advanced level SQL programming skills.
- Data Analytics and Visualization (using tools like PowerBI)
- The ability to engage with both the business and technical teams of a client - to document and explain technical problems or concepts in a clear and concise way.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile environment.
- Easily adapt and learn new things whether it’s a new library, framework, process, or visual design concept.
What we offer:
- Industry certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, we’ll help you dive in and get certified.
- Quarterly rewards and recognition programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take risks. We recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, learn new skills, and pursue their interests so they can generate new ideas with Innovaccer.
- Pet-friendly office and open floor plan: No boring cubicles.
We’re hiring a talented Data Engineer and Big Data enthusiast to work in our platform to help ensure that our data quality is flawless. As a company, we have millions of new data points every day that come into our system. You will be working with a passionate team of engineers to solve challenging problems and ensure that we can deliver the best data to our customers, on-time. You will be using the latest cloud data warehouse technology to build robust and reliable data pipelines.
Exceptional candidates will have:
Pingahla was founded by a group of people passionate about making the world a better place by harnessing
the power of Data. We are a data management firm with offices in New York and India.Our mission is to help transform the way companies operate and think about their business. We make it easier
to adopt and stay ahead of the curve in the ever-changing digital landscape. One of our core beliefs is
excellence in everything we do!
Pingahla is recruiting ETL & BI Test Manager who can build and lead a team, establish infrastructure, processes
and best practices for our Quality Assurance vertical. The candidates are expected to have at least 5+ years of experience with ETL Testing and working in Data Management project testing. Being a growing company, we will be able to provide very good career opportunities and a very attractive remuneration.
JOB ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Plans and manages the testing activities;
• Defect Management and Weekly & Monthly Test report Generation;
• Work as a Test Manager to design Test Strategy and approach for DW&BI - (ETL & BI) solution;
• Provide leadership and directions to the team on quality standards and testing best practices;
• Ensured that project deliverables are produced, including, but not limited to: quality assurance plans,
test plans, testing priorities, status reports, user documentation, online help, etc. Managed and
motivated teams to accomplish significant deliverables within tight deadlines.
• Test Data Management; Reviews and approves all test cases prior to execution;
• Coordinates and reviews offshore work efforts for projects and maintenance activities.
• Experience in Quality Assurance Management, Program Management, DW - (ETL & BI)
• Minimum 5 years in ETL Testing, at least 2 years in the Team Lead role
• Technical abilities complemented by sound communication skills, user interaction abilities,
requirement gathering and analysis, and skills in data migration and conversion strategies.
• Proficient in test definition, capable of developing test plans and test cases from technical
• Single handedly looking after complete delivery from testing side.
• Experience working with remote teams, across multiple time zones.
• Must have a strong knowledge of QA processes and methodologies
• Strong UNIX and PERL scripting skills
• Expertise with ETL testing & hands-on with working on ETL tool like Informatica, DataStage
PL/SQL is a plus.
• Excellent problem solving, analytical and technical troubleshooting skills.
• Familiar with Data Management projects.
• Eager to learn, adopt and apply rapidly changing new technologies and methodologies.
• Efficient and effective at approaching and escalating quality issues when appropriate.
We at Datametica Solutions Private Limited are looking for SQL Engineers who have a passion for cloud with knowledge of different on-premise and cloud Data implementation in the field of Big Data and Analytics including and not limiting to Teradata, Netezza, Exadata, Oracle, Cloudera, Hortonworks and alike.
Ideal candidates should have technical experience in migrations and the ability to help customers get value from Datametica's tools and accelerators.
Experience : 4-10 years
Location : Pune
Mandatory Skills -
- Strong in ETL/SQL development
- Strong Data Warehousing skills
- Hands-on experience working with Unix/Linux
- Development experience in Enterprise Data warehouse projects
- Good to have experience working with Python, shell scripting
- Selected candidates will be provided training opportunities on one or more of the following: Google Cloud, AWS, DevOps Tools, Big Data technologies like Hadoop, Pig, Hive, Spark, Sqoop, Flume and Kafka
- Would get chance to be part of the enterprise-grade implementation of Cloud and Big Data systems
- Will play an active role in setting up the Modern data platform based on Cloud and Big Data
- Would be part of teams with rich experience in various aspects of distributed systems and computing
A global Leader in the Data Warehouse Migration and Modernization to the Cloud, we empower businesses by migrating their Data/Workload/ETL/Analytics to the Cloud by leveraging Automation.
We have expertise in transforming legacy Teradata, Oracle, Hadoop, Netezza, Vertica, Greenplum along with ETLs like Informatica, Datastage, AbInitio & others, to cloud-based data warehousing with other capabilities in data engineering, advanced analytics solutions, data management, data lake and cloud optimization.
Datametica is a key partner of the major cloud service providers - Google, Microsoft, Amazon, Snowflake.
We have our own products!
Eagle – Data warehouse Assessment & Migration Planning Product
Raven – Automated Workload Conversion Product
Pelican - Automated Data Validation Product, which helps automate and accelerate data migration to the cloud.
Why join us!
Datametica is a place to innovate, bring new ideas to live and learn new things. We believe in building a culture of innovation, growth and belonging. Our people and their dedication over these years are the key factors in achieving our success.
Benefits we Provide!
Working with Highly Technical and Passionate, mission-driven people
Subsidized Meals & Snacks
Access to various learning tools and programs
Certification Reimbursement Policy
Check out more about us on our website below!