We are looking for a Data Engineer that will be responsible for collecting, storing, processing, and analyzing huge sets of data that is coming from different sources.
Working with Big Data tools and frameworks to provide requested capabilities Identify development needs in order to improve and streamline operations Develop and manage BI solutions Implementing ETL process and Data Warehousing Monitoring performance and managing infrastructure
Proficient understanding of distributed computing principles Proficiency with Hadoop and Spark Experience with building stream-processing systems, using solutions such as Kafka and Spark-Streaming Good knowledge of Data querying tools SQL and Hive Knowledge of various ETL techniques and frameworks Experience with Python/Java/Scala (at least one) Experience with cloud services such as AWS or GCP Experience with NoSQL databases, such as DynamoDB,MongoDB will be an advantage Excellent written and verbal communication skills
About Yulu Bikes
Smart and Sustainable Micro Mobility for Urban India.
A company driven by the passion to transform the mobility landscape, Yulu truly believes in achieving the impossible. We have carefully handpicked individuals who place their confidence and commitment in the vision of Yulu - to reduce traffic congestion and do so in a sustainable way. Yuluites challenge the everyday routine and work hard to create meaningful solutions for making mobility a seamless experience for everyone.
If you’re passionate about technology, the environment and changing the way the world moves, we’d love to welcome you! Join Us. And together we'll reinvent every city's mobility landscape.
Kloud9 exists with the sole purpose of providing cloud expertise to the retail industry. Our team of cloud architects, engineers and developers help retailers launch a successful cloud initiative so you can quickly realise the benefits of cloud technology. Our standardised, proven cloud adoption methodologies reduce the cloud adoption time and effort so you can directly benefit from lower migration costs.
Kloud9 was founded with the vision of bridging the gap between E-commerce and cloud. The E-commerce of any industry is limiting and poses a huge challenge in terms of the finances spent on physical data structures.
At Kloud9, we know migrating to the cloud is the single most significant technology shift your company faces today. We are your trusted advisors in transformation and are determined to build a deep partnership along the way. Our cloud and retail experts will ease your transition to the cloud.
Our sole focus is to provide cloud expertise to retail industry giving our clients the empowerment that will take their business to the next level. Our team of proficient architects, engineers and developers have been designing, building and implementing solutions for retailers for an average of more than 20 years.
We are a cloud vendor that is both platform and technology independent. Our vendor independence not just provides us with a unique perspective into the cloud market but also ensures that we deliver the cloud solutions available that best meet our clients' requirements.
What we are looking for:
● 3+ years’ experience developing Big Data & Analytic solutions
● Experience building data lake solutions leveraging Google Data Products (e.g. Dataproc, AI Building Blocks, Looker, Cloud Data Fusion, Dataprep, etc.), Hive, Spark
● Experience with relational SQL/No SQL
● Experience with Spark (Scala/Python/Java) and Kafka
● Work experience with using Databricks (Data Engineering and Delta Lake components)
● Experience with source control tools such as GitHub and related dev process
● Experience with workflow scheduling tools such as Airflow
● In-depth knowledge of any scalable cloud vendor(GCP preferred)
● Has a passion for data solutions
● Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
● Strong understanding of solution and technical design
● Has a strong problem solving and analytical mindset
● Experience working with Agile Teams.
● Able to influence and communicate effectively, both verbally and written, with team members and business stakeholders
● Able to quickly pick up new programming languages, technologies, and frameworks
● Bachelor’s Degree in computer science
Why Explore a Career at Kloud9:
With job opportunities in prime locations of US, London, Poland and Bengaluru, we help build your career paths in cutting edge technologies of AI, Machine Learning and Data Science. Be part of an inclusive and diverse workforce that's changing the face of retail technology with their creativity and innovative solutions. Our vested interest in our employees translates to deliver the best products and solutions to our customers!
Job Location: Chennai
The Engineering team is seeking a Data Architect. As a Data Architect, you will drive a
Data Architecture strategy across various Data Lake platforms. You will help develop
reference architecture and roadmaps to build highly available, scalable and distributed
data platforms using cloud based solutions to process high volume, high velocity and
wide variety of structured and unstructured data. This role is also responsible for driving
innovation, prototyping, and recommending solutions. Above all, you will influence how
users interact with Conde Nast’s industry-leading journalism.
Data Architect is responsible for
• Demonstrated technology and personal leadership experience in architecting,
designing, and building highly scalable solutions and products.
• Enterprise scale expertise in data management best practices such as data integration,
data security, data warehousing, metadata management and data quality.
• Extensive knowledge and experience in architecting modern data integration
frameworks, highly scalable distributed systems using open source and emerging data
• Experience building external cloud (e.g. GCP, AWS) data applications and capabilities is
• Expert ability to evaluate, prototype and recommend data solutions and vendor
technologies and platforms.
• Proven experience in relational, NoSQL, ELT/ETL technologies and in-memory
• Experience with DevOps, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery technologies
• This role requires 15+ years of data solution architecture, design and development
• Solid experience in Agile methodologies (Kanban and SCRUM)
• Very Strong Experience in building Large Scale High Performance Data Platforms.
• Passionate about technology and delivering solutions for difficult and intricate
problems. Current on Relational Databases and No sql databases on cloud.
• Proven leadership skills, demonstrated ability to mentor, influence and partner with
cross teams to deliver scalable robust solutions..
• Mastery of relational database, NoSQL, ETL (such as Informatica, Datastage etc) /ELT
and data integration technologies.
• Experience in any one of Object Oriented Programming (Java, Scala, Python) and
• Creative view of markets and technologies combined with a passion to create the
• Knowledge on cloud based Distributed/Hybrid data-warehousing solutions and Data
Lake knowledge is mandate.
• Good understanding of emerging technologies and its applications.
• Understanding of code versioning tools such as GitHub, SVN, CVS etc.
• Understanding of Hadoop Architecture and Hive SQL
• Knowledge in any one of the workflow orchestration
• Understanding of Agile framework and delivery
● Experience in AWS and EMR would be a plus
● Exposure in Workflow Orchestration like Airflow is a plus
● Exposure in any one of the NoSQL database would be a plus
● Experience in Databricks along with PySpark/Spark SQL would be a plus
● Experience with the Digital Media and Publishing domain would be a
● Understanding of Digital web events, ad streams, context models
About Condé Nast
CONDÉ NAST INDIA (DATA)
Over the years, Condé Nast successfully expanded and diversified into digital, TV, and social
platforms - in other words, a staggering amount of user data. Condé Nast made the right
move to invest heavily in understanding this data and formed a whole new Data team
entirely dedicated to data processing, engineering, analytics, and visualization. This team
helps drive engagement, fuel process innovation, further content enrichment, and increase
market revenue. The Data team aimed to create a company culture where data was the
common language and facilitate an environment where insights shared in real-time could
The Global Data team operates out of Los Angeles, New York, Chennai, and London. The
team at Condé Nast Chennai works extensively with data to amplify its brands' digital
capabilities and boost online revenue. We are broadly divided into four groups, Data
Intelligence, Data Engineering, Data Science, and Operations (including Product and
Marketing Ops, Client Services) along with Data Strategy and monetization. The teams built
capabilities and products to create data-driven solutions for better audience engagement.
What we look forward to:
We want to welcome bright, new minds into our midst and work together to create diverse
forms of self-expression. At Condé Nast, we encourage the imaginative and celebrate the
extraordinary. We are a media company for the future, with a remarkable past. We are
Condé Nast, and It Starts Here.
2. Responsible for gathering system requirements working together with application architects
3. Responsible for generating scripts and templates required for the automatic provisioning of
4. Discover standard cloud services offerings, install, and execute processes and standards for
optimal use of cloud service provider offerings
5. Incident Management on IaaS, PaaS, SaaS.
6. Responsible for debugging technical issues inside a complex stack involving virtualization,
containers, microservices, etc.
7. Collaborate with the engineering teams to enable their applications to run
on Cloud infrastructure.
8. Experience with OpenStack, Linux, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, DevOps, NoSQL
etc will be plus.
9. Design, implement, configure, and maintain various Azure IaaS, PaaS, SaaS services.
10. Deploy and maintain Azure IaaS Virtual Machines and Azure Application and Networking
11. Optimize Azure billing for cost/performance (VM optimization, reserved instances, etc.)
12. Implement, and fully document IT projects.
13. Identify improvements to IT documentation, network architecture, processes/procedures,
14. Research products and new technologies to increase efficiency of business and operations
15. Keep all tickets and projects updated and track time in a detailed format
16. Should be able to multi-task and work across a range of projects and issues with various
timelines and priorities
• Minimum 1 year experience Azure and knowledge on Office365 services preferred.
• Formal education in IT preferred
• Experience with Managed Service business model a major plus
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Problem Solving:. Resolving production issues to fix service P1-4 issues. Problems relating to
introducing new technology, and resolving major issues in the platform and/or service.
• Software Development Concepts: Understands and is experienced with the use of a wide range of
programming concepts and is also aware of and has applied a range of algorithms.
• Commercial & Risk Awareness: Able to understand & evaluate both obvious and subtle commercial
risks, especially in relation to a programme.
Experience you would be expected to have
• Cloud: experience with one of the following cloud vendors: AWS, Azure or GCP
• GCP : Experience prefered, but learning essential.
• Big Data: Experience with Big Data methodology and technologies
• Programming : Python or Java worked with Data (ETL)
• DevOps: Understand how to work in a Dev Ops and agile way / Versioning / Automation / Defect
Management – Mandatory
• Agile methodology - knowledge of Jira
Job ID: RP100
Work Location: Remote
Required Experience: 4 to 7 years
- Must have Google Cloud Big Query experience
- Strong experience with data analysis, data modeling and governance, with excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Good knowledge of Data Warehouses, data flow ETL pipelines
- Design, configuration/administration of database software in Cloud platform.
- Monitoring, Troubleshooting, and Performance tuning the DB objects.
- Experience on Table Partition, Clustered Table, Materialized View, External Tables etc.
Anyone RDBMS technologies
- Good experience in DB design with knowledge of ER Diagram, PK/FK, Stored procedure, Function, Triggers, and Indexes.
- Understanding the requirement of the App team and creating the necessary DB objects by following the best practices.
- Managing logins and database users, as well as database roles, application roles, and other security principles within the database.
- Deep knowledge about Indexes, Performance tuning, and Complex SQL Query patterns.
- Monitoring, Tuning, and Troubleshooting the database-related issues.
Mobile programming LLC is a US-based digital transformation company. We help enterprises transform ideas into innovative and intelligent solutions, governing the Internet of Things, Digital Commerce, Business Intelligence Analytics, and Cloud Programming. Bring your challenges to us, we will give you the smartest solutions. From conceptualizing and engineering to advanced manufacturing, we help customers build and scale products fit for the global marketplace.
Mobile programming LLC has offices located in Los Angeles, San Jose, Glendale, San Diego, Phoenix, Plano, New York, Fort Lauderdale, and Boston. Mobile programming is SAP Preferred Vendor, Apple Adjunct Partner, Google Empaneled Mobile Vendor, and Microsoft Gold Certified Partner.
Strong experience on SQL and relational databases
- Good programming exp on Scala & Spark
- Good exp on ETL batch data pipelines development and migration/upgrading
- Python – Good to have.
- AWS – Good to have
- Knowledgeable in the areas of Big data/Hadoop/S3/HIVE. Nice to have exp on ETL frameworks (ex: Airflow, Flume, Oozie etc.)
- Ability to work independently, take ownership and strong troubleshooting/debugging skills
- Good communication and collaboration skills
either one of Java, Scala or Python
Experience in Bigdata Technologies (Hadoop/Spark/Hive/Presto/
Experience in Distributed Search (Solr/Elastic Search), In-memory data-grid
(Redis/Ignite), Cloud native apps and Kubernetes is a plus
Experience in building REST services and API’s following best practices of service
abstractions, Micro-services. Experience in Orchestration frameworks is a plus
Experience in Agile methodology and CICD - tool integration, automation,
Added advantage for being a committer in one of the open-source Bigdata
technologies - Spark, Hive, Kafka, Yarn, Hadoop/HDFS
- Design, implement and support an analytical data infrastructure, providing ad hoc access to large data sets and computing power.
- Contribute to development of standards and the design and implementation of proactive processes to collect and report data and statistics on assigned systems.
- Research opportunities for data acquisition and new uses for existing data.
- Provide technical development expertise for designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting and supporting data solutions.
- Experience building data pipelines to connect analytics stacks, client data visualization tools and external data sources.
- Experience with cloud and distributed systems principles
- Experience with Azure/AWS/GCP cloud infrastructure
- Experience with Databricks Clusters and Configuration
- Experience with Python, R, sh/bash and JVM-based languages including Scala and Java.
- Experience with Hadoop family languages including Pig and Hive.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Responsible for development and maintenance of applications with technologies involving Enterprise Java and Distributed technologies.
- Experience in Hadoop, Kafka, Spark, Elastic Search, SQL, Kibana, Python, experience w/ machine learning and Analytics etc.
- Collaborate with developers, product manager, business analysts and business users in conceptualizing, estimating and developing new software applications and enhancements..
- Collaborate with QA team to define test cases, metrics, and resolve questions about test results.
- Assist in the design and implementation process for new products, research and create POC for possible solutions.
- Develop components based on business and/or application requirements
- Create unit tests in accordance with team policies & procedures
- Advise, and mentor team members in specialized technical areas as well as fulfill administrative duties as defined by support process
- Work with cross-functional teams during crisis to address and resolve complex incidents and problems in addition to assessment, analysis, and resolution of cross-functional issues.