About the role:
Hopscotch is looking for a passionate Data Engineer to join our team. You will work closely with other teams like data analytics, marketing, data science and individual product teams to specify, validate, prototype, scale, and deploy data pipelines features and data architecture.
Here’s what will be expected out of you:
➢ Ability to work in a fast-paced startup mindset. Should be able to manage all aspects of data extraction transfer and load activities.
➢ Develop data pipelines that make data available across platforms.
➢ Should be comfortable in executing ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) processes which include data ingestion, data cleaning and curation into a data warehouse, database, or data platform.
➢ Work on various aspects of the AI/ML ecosystem – data modeling, data and ML pipelines.
➢ Work closely with Devops and senior Architect to come up with scalable system and model architectures for enabling real-time and batch services.
What we want:
➢ 5+ years of experience as a data engineer or data scientist with a focus on data engineering and ETL jobs.
➢ Well versed with the concept of Data warehousing, Data Modelling and/or Data Analysis.
➢ Experience using & building pipelines and performing ETL with industry-standard best practices on Redshift (more than 2+ years).
➢ Ability to troubleshoot and solve performance issues with data ingestion, data processing & query execution on Redshift.
➢ Good understanding of orchestration tools like Airflow.
➢ Strong Python and SQL coding skills.
➢ Strong Experience in distributed systems like spark.
➢ Experience with AWS Data and ML Technologies (AWS Glue,MWAA, Data Pipeline,EMR,Athena, Redshift,Lambda etc).
➢ Solid hands on with various data extraction techniques like CDC or Time/batch based and the related tools (Debezium, AWS DMS, Kafka Connect, etc) for near real time and batch data extraction.
Product based companies, Ecommerce companies is added advantage
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Job Title -Data Scientist
- Data Scientist responsibilities includes planning projects and building analytics models.
- You should have a strong problem-solving ability and a knack for statistical analysis.
- If you're also able to align our data products with our business goals, we'd like to meet you. Your ultimate goal will be to help improve our products and business decisions by making the most out of our data.
Own end-to-end business problems and metrics, build and implement ML solutions using cutting-edge technology.
Create scalable solutions to business problems using statistical techniques, machine learning, and NLP.
Design, experiment and evaluate highly innovative models for predictive learning
Work closely with software engineering teams to drive real-time model experiments, implementations, and new feature creations
Establish scalable, efficient, and automated processes for large-scale data analysis, model development, deployment, experimentation, and evaluation.
Research and implement novel machine learning and statistical approaches.
2-5 years of experience in data science.
In-depth understanding of modern machine learning techniques and their mathematical underpinnings.
Demonstrated ability to build PoCs for complex, ambiguous problems and scale them up.
Strong programming skills (Python, Java)
High proficiency in at least one of the following broad areas: machine learning, statistical modelling/inference, information retrieval, data mining, NLP
Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
Strong organizational and leadership skills
Excellent communication skills
- Work in collaboration with the application team and integration team to design, create, and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture and data structures for Data Lake/Data Warehouse.
- Work with stakeholders including the Sales, Product, and Customer Support teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data analytics needs.
- Assemble large, complex data sets from third-party vendors to meet business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, and AWS technology.
- Streamline existing and introduce enhanced reporting and analysis solutions that leverage complex data sources derived from multiple internal systems.
- 5+ years of experience in a Data Engineer role.
- Proficiency in Linux.
- Must have SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as familiarity with databases including Mysql, Mongo, Cassandra, and Athena.
- Must have experience with Python/Scala.
- Must have experience with Big Data technologies like Apache Spark.
- Must have experience with Apache Airflow.
- Experience with data pipeline and ETL tools like AWS Glue.
- Experience working with AWS cloud services: EC2, S3, RDS, Redshift.
Seeking Data Analytics Trainer with Power BI and Tableau Expertise
Experience Required: Minimum 3 Years
Part-Time / Full-Time Availability
We are actively seeking a qualified candidate to join our team as a Data Analytics Trainer, with a strong focus on Power BI and Tableau expertise. The ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications:
A track record of 3 to 6 years in delivering technical training and mentoring.
Profound understanding of Data Analytics concepts.
Strong proficiency in Excel and Advanced Excel.
Demonstrated hands-on experience and effective training skills in Python, Data Visualization, R Programming, and an in-depth understanding of both Power BI and Tableau.
Follow me on LinkedIn to get more job updates 👇
Data Engineer- Senior
Cubera is a data company revolutionizing big data analytics and Adtech through data share value principles wherein the users entrust their data to us. We refine the art of understanding, processing, extracting, and evaluating the data that is entrusted to us. We are a gateway for brands to increase their lead efficiency as the world moves towards web3.
What are you going to do?
Design & Develop high performance and scalable solutions that meet the needs of our customers.
Closely work with the Product Management, Architects and cross functional teams.
Build and deploy large-scale systems in Java/Python.
Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing their algorithms.
Follow best practices that can be adopted in Bigdata stack.
Use your engineering experience and technical skills to drive the features and mentor the engineers.
What are we looking for ( Competencies) :
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related technical discipline.
Overall 5 to 8 years of programming experience in Java, Python including object-oriented design.
Data handling frameworks: Should have a working knowledge of one or more data handling frameworks like- Hive, Spark, Storm, Flink, Beam, Airflow, Nifi etc.
Data Infrastructure: Should have experience in building, deploying and maintaining applications on popular cloud infrastructure like AWS, GCP etc.
Data Store: Must have expertise in one of general-purpose No-SQL data stores like Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Redis, RedShift, etc.
Strong sense of ownership, focus on quality, responsiveness, efficiency, and innovation.
Ability to work with distributed teams in a collaborative and productive manner.
Competitive Salary Packages and benefits.
Collaborative, lively and an upbeat work environment with young professionals.
Job Category: Development
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore
Senior Data Scientist-Job Description
The Senior Data Scientist role is a creative problem solver who utilizes statistical/mathematical principles and modelling skills to uncover new insights that will significantly and meaningfully impact business decisions and actions. She/he applies their data science expertise in identifying, defining, and executing state-of-art techniques for academic opportunities and business objectives in collaboration with other Analytics team members. The Senior Data Scientist will execute analyses & outputs spanning test design and measurement, predictive analytics, multivariate analysis, data/text mining, pattern recognition, artificial intelligence, and machine learning.
- Perform the full range of data science activities including test design and measurement, predictive/advanced analytics, and data mining, and analytic dashboards.
- Extract, manipulate, analyse & interpret data from various corporate data sources developing advanced analytic solutions, deriving key observations, findings, insights, and formulating actionable recommendations.
- Generate clearly understood and intuitive data science / advanced analytics outputs.
- Provide thought leadership and recommendations on business process improvement, analytic solutions to complex problems.
- Participate in best practice sharing and communication platform for advancement of the data science discipline.
- Coach and collaborate with other data scientists and data analysts.
- Present impact, insights, outcomes & recommendations to key business partners and stakeholders.
- Comply with established Service Level Agreements to ensure timely, high quality deliverables with value-add recommendations, clearly articulated key findings and observations.
- Bachelor's Degree (B.A./B.S.) or Master’s Degree (M.A./M.S.) in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Machine Learning, Physics, or similar degree
- 5+ years of experience in data science in a digitally advanced industry focusing on strategic initiatives, marketing and/or operations.
- Advanced knowledge of best-in-class analytic software tools and languages: Python, SQL, R, SAS, Tableau, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Expertise in statistical methods, statistical analysis, data visualization, and data mining techniques.
- Experience in Test design, Design of Experiments, A/B Testing, Measurement Science Strong influencing skills to drive a robust testing agenda and data driven decision making for process improvements
- Strong Critical thinking skills to track down complex data and engineering issues, evaluate different algorithmic approaches, and analyse data to solve problems.
- Experience in partnering with IT, marketing operations & business operations to deploy predictive analytic solutions.
- Ability to translate/communicate complex analytical/statistical/mathematical concepts with non-technical audience.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, as well as presentation skills.
- High Skilled and proficient on Azure Data Engineering Tech stacks (ADF, Databricks)
- Should be well experienced in design and development of Big data integration platform (Kafka, Hadoop).
- Highly skilled and experienced in building medium to complex data integration pipelines for Data at Rest and streaming data using Spark.
- Strong knowledge in R/Python.
- Advanced proficiency in solution design and implementation through Azure Data Lake, SQL and NoSQL Databases.
- Strong in Data Warehousing concepts
- Expertise in SQL, SQL tuning, Data Management (Data Security), schema design, Python and ETL processes
- Highly Motivated, Self-Starter and quick learner
- Must have Good knowledge on Data modelling and understating of Data analytics
- Exposure to Statistical procedures, Experiments and Machine Learning techniques is an added advantage.
- Experience in leading small team of 6/7 Data Engineers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The person holding this position is responsible for leading the solution development and implementing advanced analytical approaches across a variety of industries in the supply chain domain.
At this position you act as an interface between the delivery team and the supply chain team, effectively understanding the client business and supply chain.
Candidates will be expected to lead projects across several areas such as
- Demand forecasting
- Inventory management
- Simulation & Mathematical optimization models.
- Procurement analytics
- Distribution/Logistics planning
- Network planning and optimization
Qualification and Experience
- 4+ years of analytics experience in supply chain – preferable industries hi-tech, consumer technology, CPG, automobile, retail or e-commerce supply chain.
- Master in Statistics/Economics or MBA or M. Sc./M. Tech with Operations Research/Industrial Engineering/Supply Chain
- Hands-on experience in delivery of projects using statistical modelling
Skills / Knowledge
- Hands on experience in statistical modelling software such as R/ Python and SQL.
- Experience in advanced analytics / Statistical techniques – Regression, Decision tress, Ensemble machine learning algorithms etc. will be considered as an added advantage.
- Highly proficient with Excel, PowerPoint and Word applications.
- APICS-CSCP or PMP certification will be added advantage
- Strong knowledge of supply chain management
- Working knowledge on the linear/nonlinear optimization
- Ability to structure problems through a data driven decision-making process.
- Excellent project management skills, including time and risk management and project structuring.
- Ability to identify and draw on leading-edge analytical tools and techniques to develop creative approaches and new insights to business issues through data analysis.
- Ability to liaison effectively with multiple stakeholders and functional disciplines.
- Experience in Optimization tools like Cplex, ILOG, GAMS will be an added advantage.
Octro Inc. is looking for a Data Scientist who will support the product, leadership and marketing teams with insights gained from analyzing multiple sources of data. The ideal candidate is adept at using large data sets to find opportunities for product and process optimization and using models to test the effectiveness of different courses of action.
They must have strong experience using a variety of data mining/data analysis methods, using a variety of data tools, building and implementing models, using/creating algorithms and creating/running simulations. They must have a proven ability to drive business results with their data-based insights.
They must be comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams. The right candidate will have a passion for discovering solutions hidden in large data sets and working with stakeholders to improve business outcomes.
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Mine and analyze data from multiple databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Use predictive modelling to increase and optimize user experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
- Develop various A/B testing frameworks and test model qualities.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- Strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on product development and improvement.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and its use in data gathering/cleaning.
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Experience working with and creating data architectures.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
Niki is an artificially intelligent ordering application (http://niki.ai/app" target="_blank">niki.ai/app). Our founding team is from IIT Kharagpur, and we are looking for a Natural Language Processing Engineer to join our engineering team.
The ideal candidate will have industry experience solving language-related problems using statistical methods on vast quantities of data available from Indian mobile consumers and elsewhere.
Major responsibilities would be:
1. Create language models from text data. These language models draw heavily from statistical, deep learning as well as rule based research in recent times around building taggers, parsers, knowledge graph based dictionaries etc.
2. Develop highly scalable classifiers and tools leveraging machine learning, data regression, and rules based models
3. Work closely with product teams to implement algorithms that power user and developer-facing products
We work mostly in Java and Python and object oriented concepts are a must to fit in the team. Basic eligibility criteria are:
2. Industry experience of min 5 years.
3. Strong background in Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning
4. Have some experience in leading a team big or small.
5. Experience with Hadoop/Hbase/Pig or MaprReduce/Sawzall/Bigtable is a plus
What We're Building
We are building an automated messaging platform to simplify ordering experience for consumers. We have launched the Android App: http://niki.ai/app" target="_blank">niki.ai/app . In the current avatar, Niki can process mobile phone recharge and book cabs for the consumers. It assists in finding the right recharge plans across topup, 2g, 3g and makes the transaction. In cab booking, it helps in end to end booking along with tracking and cancellation within the App. You may also compare to get the nearest or the cheapest cab among available ones.
Being an instant messaging App, it works seamlessly on 2G / 3G / Wifi and is light weight around 3.6 MB. You may check out using: https://niki.ai/" target="_blank">niki.ai app