SQL, Python, Numpy,Pandas,Knowledge of Hive and Data warehousing concept will be a plus point.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets and provide reports & visualisations.
- Work with management to prioritise business KPIs and information needs Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Technical expertise with data models, database design and development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Proven success in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Working experience with geospatial data will be a plus.
About Yulu Bikes
Smart and Sustainable Micro Mobility for Urban India.
A company driven by the passion to transform the mobility landscape, Yulu truly believes in achieving the impossible. We have carefully handpicked individuals who place their confidence and commitment in the vision of Yulu - to reduce traffic congestion and do so in a sustainable way. Yuluites challenge the everyday routine and work hard to create meaningful solutions for making mobility a seamless experience for everyone.
If you’re passionate about technology, the environment and changing the way the world moves, we’d love to welcome you! Join Us. And together we'll reinvent every city's mobility landscape.
Professional experience in Python – Mandatory experience
Basic knowledge of any BI Tool (Microsoft Power BI, Tableau etc.) and experience in R
will be an added advantage
Proficient in Excel
Good verbal and written communication skills
Analyze data trends and provide intelligent business insights, monitor operational and
Complete ownership of business excellence dashboard and preparation of reports for
senior management stating trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data
Review, validate and analyse data points and implement new data analysis
Perform data profiling to identify and understand anomalies
Perform analysis to assess quality and meaning of data
Develop policies and procedures for the collection and analysis of data
Analyse existing process with the help of data and propose process change and/or lead
process re-engineering initiatives
Use BI Tools (Microsoft Power BI/Tableau) and develop and manage BI solutions
We are building a world-class Private Markets Technology team to enable our company to become the most client-centric Private Markets Global Direct Real Estate firm in the industry. The Advanced Engineer II, Invest Tech will provide technical knowledge and capabilities to the strategic vision as well as execute on the overall strategy and goals. We need your help to bind together business and technical knowledge, leadership skills, and corporate standards combined with enthusiasm for enabling an outstanding client experience to modernize, simplify, and scale our business.
We are seeking a data engineer primarily focused on building reports and dashboards for Private Markets Business. Person in this role will be responsible for participating in the build out, maintenance, and support of Invesco Real Estate’s Power BI and snowflake data analytics platforms. The data engineer will work with and project manager & other engineers to understand the requirements, assist with formulation of technical designs, and implement and test the solutions to ensure compliance to requirements and technical standards. This role may also at times provide support to production systems and scheduled automated batch jobs.
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Report development using Power BI and SQL
- Understanding of data ingestion and modeling leveraging Snowflake as a data warehousing technology
- Developing ETL pipelines using Airflow
- Writing complex SQL queries (stored procedure, views, user defined functions etc..)
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Monitoring and testing application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
- Utilizing both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python/R is plus
The Experience You Bring:
- 5+ years of experience in Power BI development
- 5+ years of database development experience with SQL databases
- 2+ years of experience in Airflow and AWS
- 2+ years of experience in snowflake
- Experience using Power Query and Power Pivot is a plus
- Experience event-driven programming in Python is a plus
- Good Understanding of source control tools like, TFS/Azure Dev Ops, GitHub, BitBucket
- Thorough knowledge on SDLC processes in conjunction with agile project management principles
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required:
- You can bring clarity to chaos and you’re comfortable working with ambiguity (e.g. imperfect data, loosely defined concepts, ideas, or goals) and translating these into more tangible outputs
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoy challenging and thought-provoking work and have a strong desire to learn and progress
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and requests
- You listen to the input of your team members and take diverse perspectives into account to approach challenges from multiple angles
- Structured, disciplined approach to work, with attention to detail
- Flexible – able to meet changing requirements and priorities
- Maintenance of up-to-date knowledge in the appropriate technical areas
- Able to work in a global, multicultural environment
- Job Title - Product Analyst
- Reports Into - Lead Data Analyst
- Applications Closing Date - 20/3/2023
- Location - Hybrid / Bangalore
A Little Bit about Kwalee….
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game developers and publishers, with well over 900 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Airport Security and Makeover Studio 3D. We also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe.
What’s In It For You?
- Hybrid working - 3 days in the office, 2 days remote/ WFH is the norm
- Flexible working hours - we trust you to choose how and when you work best
- Profit sharing scheme - we win, you win
- Private medical cover - delivered through BUPA
- Life Assurance - for long term peace of mind
- On site gym - take care of yourself
- Relocation support - available
- Quarterly Team Building days - we’ve done Paintballing, Go Karting & even Robot Wars
- Pitch and make your own games on Creative Wednesdays!
Are You Up To The Challenge?
As a Product Analyst you will be responsible for optimising in-game features and design of our free to play Casual Mobile games. You will do this by analysing how players interact with our games, utilising AB testing of in-game components and developing automated data visualisation dashboards. Your insights will be regularly communicated and leveraged by development, management and data science teams, to drive the growth of our free to play Casual Mobile games.
Your Team Mates
The Data Science team is central in developing the technology behind the growth and monetisation of our games. We are a cross functional team that consists of analysts, engineers and data scientists, and work closely with the larger engineering team to deliver products spanning our modern, cloud first, tech stack.
You will also work closely with the Casual Mobile Games team, a multi-national crew who are united by a common goal of trying to make the games we work first class experiences from a gameplay, visual and marketing perspective as best as we can.
What Does The Job Actually Involve?
- Analyse data to quantify the relationships between game elements, player engagement and marketing strategies, using statistical analysis and data visualisations.
- Develop highly effective, reliable Tableau dashboards on key gameplay metrics.
- Design analytic events by translating in-game features into optimised data structures.
- Design experiments and AB testing plans to reveal complex interactions between game elements, in collaboration with the free to play Casual Mobile development team.
- Regularly communicate results with development, management and data science teams.
Your Hard Skills
- Experience in manipulating and analysing data in a commercial or academic setting.
- A track record of outstanding problem solving skills, understanding business challenges and translating them into robust data-driven insights.
- Excellent knowledge of statistical testing and experiment design.
- Experience using Python for data analysis and visualisation.
- Experience manipulating data in SQL databases.
- Experience in data visualisation and dashboard development using BI tools such as Tableau.
- Strong communication skills through comprehensive reporting and presentations.
Your Soft Skills
Kwalee has grown fast in recent years but we’re very much a family of colleagues. We welcome people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances, and all we ask is that you collaborate, work hard, ask questions and have fun with your team and colleagues.
We don’t like egos or arrogance and we love playing games and celebrating success together. If that sounds like you, then please apply.
A Little More About Kwalee
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts.
Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle.
We have an amazing team of experts collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Lisbon, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, Cyprus, the Philippines and many more places around the world. We’ve recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales, which is based in France.
We have a truly global team making games for a global audience, and it’s paying off: - Kwalee has been voted the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership Team at the TIGA Awards (Independent Game Developers’ Association) and our games have been downloaded in every country on earth - including Antarctica!
Experience in developing lambda functions with AWS Lambda
Expertise with Spark/PySpark – Candidate should be hands on with PySpark code and should be able to do transformations with Spark
Should be able to code in Python and Scala.
Snowflake experience will be a plus
- Understanding the business requirements so as to formulate the problems to solve and restrict the slice of data to be explored.
- Collecting data from various sources.
- Performing cleansing, processing, and validation on the data subject to analyze, in order to ensure its quality.
- Exploring and visualizing data.
- Performing statistical analysis and experiments to derive business insights.
- Clearly communicating the findings from the analysis to turn information into something actionable through reports, dashboards, and/or presentations.
- Experience solving problems in the project’s business domain.
- Experience with data integration from multiple sources
- Proficiency in at least one query language, especially SQL.
- Working experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB and Elasticsearch.
- Working experience with popular statistical and machine learning techniques, such as clustering, linear regression, KNN, decision trees, etc.
- Good scripting skills using Python, R or any other relevant language
- Proficiency in at least one data visualization tool, such as Matplotlib, Plotly, D3.js, ggplot, etc.
- Great communication skills.
Role : Lead Architecture (Spark, Scala, Big Data/Hadoop, Java)
Primary Location : India-Pune, Hyderabad
Experience : 7 - 12 Years
Management Level: 7
Joining Time: Immediate Joiners are preferred
- Attend requirements gathering workshops, estimation discussions, design meetings and status review meetings
- Experience of Solution Design and Solution Architecture for the data engineer model to build and implement Big Data Projects on-premises and on cloud.
- Align architecture with business requirements and stabilizing the developed solution
- Ability to build prototypes to demonstrate the technical feasibility of your vision
- Professional experience facilitating and leading solution design, architecture and delivery planning activities for data intensive and high throughput platforms and applications
- To be able to benchmark systems, analyses system bottlenecks and propose solutions to eliminate them
- Able to help programmers and project managers in the design, planning and governance of implementing projects of any kind.
- Develop, construct, test and maintain architectures and run Sprints for development and rollout of functionalities
- Data Analysis, Code development experience, ideally in Big Data Spark, Hive, Hadoop, Java, Python, PySpark,
- Execute projects of various types i.e. Design, development, Implementation and migration of functional analytics Models/Business logic across architecture approaches
- Work closely with Business Analysts to understand the core business problems and deliver efficient IT solutions of the product
- Deployment sophisticated analytics program of code using any of cloud application.
Perks and Benefits we Provide!
- Working with Highly Technical and Passionate, mission-driven people
- Subsidized Meals & Snacks
- Flexible Schedule
- Approachable leadership
- Access to various learning tools and programs
- Pet Friendly
- Certification Reimbursement Policy
- Check out more about us on our website below!
1. Expert in deep learning and machine learning techniques,
2. Extremely Good in image/video processing,
3. Have a Good understanding of Linear algebra, Optimization techniques, Statistics and pattern recognition.
Then u r the right fit for this position.
- Total Experience of 7-10 years and should be interested in teaching and research
- 3+ years’ experience in data engineering which includes data ingestion, preparation, provisioning, automated testing, and quality checks.
- 3+ Hands-on experience in Big Data cloud platforms like AWS and GCP, Data Lakes and Data Warehouses
- 3+ years of Big Data and Analytics Technologies. Experience in SQL, writing code in spark engine using python, scala or java Language. Experience in Spark, Scala
- Experience in designing, building, and maintaining ETL systems
- Experience in data pipeline and workflow management tools like Airflow
- Application Development background along with knowledge of Analytics libraries, opensource Natural Language Processing, statistical and big data computing libraries
- Familiarity with Visualization and Reporting Tools like Tableau, Kibana.
- Should be good at storytelling in Technology
Qualification: B.Tech / BE / M.Sc / MBA / B.Sc, Having Certifications in Big Data Technologies and Cloud platforms like AWS, Azure and GCP will be preferred
Primary Skills: Big Data + Python + Spark + Hive + Cloud Computing
Secondary Skills: NoSQL+ SQL + ETL + Scala + Tableau
Selection Process: 1 Hackathon, 1 Technical round and 1 HR round
Benefit: Free of cost training on Data Science from top notch professors