Deep-Rooted.Co is on a mission to get Fresh, Clean, Community (Local farmer) produce from harvest to reach your home with a promise of quality first! Our values are rooted in trust, convenience, and dependability, with a bunch of learning & fun thrown in.
Founded out of Bangalore by Arvind, Avinash, Guru and Santosh, with the support of our Investors Accel, Omnivore & Mayfield, we raised $7.5 million in Seed, Series A and Debt funding till date from investors include ACCEL, Omnivore, Mayfield among others. Our brand Deep-Rooted.Co which was launched in August 2020 was the first of its kind as India’s Fruits & Vegetables (F&V) which is present in Bangalore & Hyderabad and on a journey of expansion to newer cities which will be managed seamlessly through Tech platform that has been designed and built to transform the Agri-Tech sector.
Deep-Rooted.Co is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal-opportunity employer.
How is this possible? It’s because we work with smart people. We are looking for Engineers in Bangalore to work with thehttps://www.linkedin.com/in/gururajsrao/"> Product Leader (Founder) andhttps://www.linkedin.com/in/sriki77/"> CTO and this is a meaningful project for us and we are sure you will love the project as it touches everyday life and is fun. This will be a virtual consultation.
We want to start the conversation about the project we have for you, but before that, we want to connect with you to know what’s on your mind. Do drop a note sharing your mobile number and letting us know when we can catch up.
Purpose of the role:
* As a startup we have data distributed all across various sources like Excel, Google Sheets, Databases etc. We need swift decision making based a on a lot of data that exists as we grow. You help us bring together all this data and put it in a data model that can be used in business decision making. * Handle nuances of Excel and Google Sheets API. * Pull data in and manage it growth, freshness and correctness. * Transform data in a format that aids easy decision-making for Product, Marketing and Business Heads. * Understand the business problem, solve the same using the technology and take it to production - no hand offs - full path to production is yours.
* Good Knowledge And Experience with Programming languages - Java, SQL,Python. * Good Knowledge of Data Warehousing, Data Architecture. * Experience with Data Transformations and ETL; * Experience with API tools and more closed systems like Excel, Google Sheets etc. * Experience AWS Cloud Platform and Lambda * Experience with distributed data processing tools. * Experiences with container-based deployments on cloud.
Java, SQL, Python, Data Build Tool, Lambda, HTTP, Rest API, Extract Transform Load.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Deep-Rooted.co (formerly Clover)
Deep-Rooted.Co is on a mission to get Fresh, Clean, Community(Local farmer) produce from harvest to reach your home with a promise of quality first! Our values are rooted in trust, convenience, and dependability, with a bunch of learning & fun thrown in.
Founded out of Bangalore by Arvind, Avinash, Guru and Santosh, with the support of our Investors Accel, Omnivore & Mayfield, we raised $7.5 million in Seed, Series A and Debt funding till date from investors include ACCEL, Omnivore, Mayfield among others. Our brand Deep-Rooted.Co which was launched in August 2020 was the first of its kind as India’s Fruits & Vegetables (F&V) which is present in Bangalore & Hyderabad and on a journey of expansion to newer cities which will be managed seamlessly through a Tech platform that has been designed and built to transform the Agri-Tech sector.
About Dozee (www.dozee.health)
Regarded as one of the fastest-growing health start-ups in India and globally, Dozee is set to transform healthcare in India with the power of Connected Healthcare.
An independent study by Sattva Consulting highlighted that every 100 Dozee Beds every year save 50,000 hours of nursing, INR 2.7 Cr of cost savings and deliver 144 life-saving alerts.
Dozee uses proprietary Ballistocardiography and artificial Intelligence to upgrade any bed to a Connected Bed. Dozee uses AI AI-based Early Warning System to deliver alerts to clinicians and nursing staff.
With the dream of #HarBedDozeeBed, Dozee has achieved a scale of 370+ Hospitals, 7700+ Beds Upgraded in the top hospital brands like Apollo, Ramaiah, and Belle Vue, across India and now expanding abroad in Africa.
● Foundation: October, 2015
● Founders: Mudit Dandwate, Gaurav Parchani
● Headquarters: Bangalore, India
● Key Investors & Backers: Prime Ventures, 3one4 Capital, YourNest Capital, Gokul Rajaram, BIRAC (Department of Biotechnology, SBI Foundation
● Stage: Series A2
● Team Strength: 250+
● Business: Remote Patient Monitoring in hospitals and home to drive automation of vitals collection and AI-driven early warning system to drive patient triaging
● Certifications & Accreditations: ISO13485:2016 Certified, ISO27001:2013 Certified, CDSCO Registered, FDA510K Cleared for the flagship product Dozee Vitals Signs (VS) measurement system
● Achievements: Awards
❖ Forbes India 30 under 30
❖ Forbes Asia 100 to Watch
❖ ET Innovation award
❖ BML Munjal Award for Business Excellence using Learning and Development
❖ FICCI Digital Innovation in Healthcare Award
❖ Anjani Mashelkar Inclusive Innovation Award 2020
❖ Gold Award in the @Medicall Made in India Healthcare Innovations Awards
❖ CXO Innovations award for AI-Driven Remote Patient Monitoring
❖ Dataworld award for best use of data science for impact
❖ Tech Start-up of the Year 2019 Award at Assocham's Emerging Digital Technologies Summit
❖ NASSCOM League of 10 I Emerge 50 Awards 2020
❖ Public Health Innovative Startup Award in PHIC Conclave
❖ Gold award in the 5th edition of the IHW Council CSR Health Impact Awards 2021 in the CSR COVID Indigenous Response Project category
❖ AEGIS Graham Bell Awards 2020
❖ Silver award in the 7th edition of the IHW Council CSR Digital Health Award
❖ IndiaCSR best healthcare initiative award for MillionICU Initiative by Dozee
❖ Marico Innovation Award
● To initiate, develop and optimize algorithms to solve healthcare problems
● To ensure a constant flow of case studies/publications from acquired health datasets
● To extract feedback for product and marketing to improve and optimize their functions
● To optimize and upgrade existing pipelines and processes
● To ensure performance on par with business requirements
● To keep the software stack and implementation up to date with the latest advancements in the industry
● 5+ years of relevant work experience
● Strong fundamentals in statistics and machine learning
● Excellent scripting and programming skills with Python(preferred), Julia or R
● Experience working with Time series data
● Experience in mining, handling and analyzing big datasets
● Experience working with TensorFlow/Keras/PyTorch
● Experience of working with Spark/Hadoop and help setup pipelines
● Excellent data communication, sharp analytical abilities with proven design skills along with the ability to think critically of the current system and existing projects
● 2+ years of experience in managing a team of Data Scientists (optional
● Digital Signal Processing knowledge
● Proven ability to solve complex problems (Case Studies/Publications/Patents)
● Experience with healthcare data
Role - Senior Executive Analytics (BI)
Overview of job -
Our Client is the world’s largest media investment company and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally. We are currently looking for a Senior Executive Analytics to join us. In this role, you will be responsible for a massive opportunity to build and be a part of largest performance marketing setup APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength, so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.
Reporting of the role - This role reports to the Director - Analytics.
3 best things about the job:
1. Responsible for data & analytics projects and developing data strategies by diving into data and extrapolating insights and providing guidance to clients
2. Build and be a part of a dynamic team
3. Being part of a global organisations with rapid growth opportunities
Responsibilities of the role:
• Design and build Visualization, Dashboard and reports for both Internal and external clients using Tableau, Power BI, Datorama or R Shiny/Python, SQL, Alteryx.
• Work with large data sets via hands-on data processing to produce structured data sets for analysis.
• Good to Have - Build Marketing-Mix and Multi-Touch attribution models using a range of tools, including free and paid.
What you will need:
• Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Engineering, Data Science, Computer Science, or quantitative field.
• Proficiency in one or more coding languages – preferred languages: Python, R
• Proficiency in one or more Visualization Tools – Tableau, Datorama, Power BI
• Proficiency in using SQL.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in Marketing/Data Analytics or related field with hands-on experience in building Marketing-Mix and Attribution models is a plus.
closely with the Kinara management team to investigate strategically important business
Lead a team through the entire analytical and machine learning model life cycle:
Define the problem statement
Build and clean datasets
Exploratory data analysis
Apply ML algorithms and assess the performance
Code for deployment
Code testing and troubleshooting
Communicate Analysis to Stakeholders
Manage Data Analysts and Data Scientists
Pingahla is recruiting business intelligence Consultants/Senior consultants who can help us with Information Management projects (domestic, onshore and offshore) as developers and team leads. The candidates are expected to have 3-6 years of experience with Informatica Power Center/Talend DI/Informatica Cloud and must be very proficient with Business Intelligence in general. The job is based out of our Pune office.
- Manage the customer relationship by serving as the single point of contact before, during and after engagements.
- Architect data management solutions.
- Provide technical leadership to other consultants and/or customer/partner resources.
- Design, develop, test and deploy data integration solutions in accordance with customer’s schedule.
- Supervise and mentor all intermediate and junior level team members.
- Provide regular reports to communicate status both internally and externally.
- A typical profile that would suit this position would be if the following background:
- A graduate from a reputed engineering college
- An excellent I.Q and analytical skills and should be able to grasp new concepts and learn new technologies.
- A willingness to work with a small team in a fast-growing environment.
- A good knowledge of Business Intelligence concepts
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence
- Good knowledge of at least one of the following data integration tools - Informatica Powercenter, Talend DI, Informatica Cloud
- Knowledge of SQL
- Excellent English and communication skills
- Intelligent, quick to learn new technologies
- Track record of accomplishment and effectiveness with handling customers and managing complex data management needs
Specialism- Advance Analytics, Data Science, regression, forecasting, analytics, SQL, R, python, decision tree, random forest, SAS, clustering classification
Senior Analytics Consultant- Responsibilities
- Understand business problem and requirements by building domain knowledge and translate to data science problem
- Conceptualize and design cutting edge data science solution to solve the data science problem, apply design thinking concepts
- Identify the right algorithms , tech stack , sample outputs required to efficiently adder the end need
- Prototype and experiment the solution to successfully demonstrate the value
Independently or with support from team execute the conceptualized solution as per plan by following project management guidelines
- Present the results to internal and client stakeholder in an easy to understand manner with great story telling, story boarding, insights and visualization
- Help build overall data science capability for eClerx through support in pilots, pre sales pitches, product development , practice development initiatives
• Help build a Data Science team which will be engaged in researching, designing,
implementing, and deploying full-stack scalable data analytics vision and machine learning
solutions to challenge various business issues.
• Modelling complex algorithms, discovering insights and identifying business
opportunities through the use of algorithmic, statistical, visualization, and mining techniques
• Translates business requirements into quick prototypes and enable the
development of big data capabilities driving business outcomes
• Responsible for data governance and defining data collection and collation
• Must be able to advice, guide and train other junior data engineers in their job.
• 4+ experience in a leadership role as a Data Scientist
• Preferably from retail, Manufacturing, Healthcare industry(not mandatory)
• Willing to work from scratch and build up a team of Data Scientists
• Open for taking up the challenges with end to end ownership
• Confident with excellent communication skills along with a good decision maker
WE ARE GRAPHENE
Graphene is an award-winning AI company, developing customized insights and data solutions for corporate clients. With a focus on healthcare, consumer goods and financial services, our proprietary AI platform is disrupting market research with an approach that allows us to get into the mind of customers to a degree unprecedented in traditional market research.
Graphene was founded by corporate leaders from Microsoft and P&G and works closely with the Singapore Government & universities in creating cutting edge technology. We are gaining traction with many Fortune 500 companies globally.
Graphene has a 6-year track record of delivering financially sustainable growth and is one of the few start-ups which are self-funded, yet profitable and debt free.
We already have a strong bench strength of leaders in place. Now, we are looking to groom more talents for our expansion into the US. Join us and take both our growths to the next level!
WHAT WILL THE ENGINEER-ML DO?
- Primary Purpose: As part of a highly productive and creative AI (NLP) analytics team, optimize algorithms/models for performance and scalability, engineer & implement machine learning algorithms into services and pipelines to be consumed at web-scale
- Daily Grind: Interface with data scientists, project managers, and the engineering team to achieve sprint goals on the product roadmap, and ensure healthy models, endpoints, CI/CD,
- Career Progression: Senior ML Engineer, ML Architect
YOU CAN EXPECT TO
- Work in a product-development team capable of independently authoring software products.
- Guide junior programmers, set up the architecture, and follow modular development approaches.
- Design and develop code which is well documented.
- Optimize of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Adhere to the best Information security and Devops practices.
- Research and develop new approaches to problems.
- Design and implement schemas and databases with respect to the AI application
- Cross-pollinated with other teams.
HARD AND SOFT SKILLS
- Problem-solving abilities
- Extremely strong programming background – data structures and algorithm
- Advanced Machine Learning: TensorFlow, Keras
- Python, spaCy, NLTK, Word2Vec, Graph databases, Knowledge-graph, BERT (derived models), Hyperparameter tuning
- Experience with OOPs and design patterns
- Exposure to RDBMS/NoSQL
- Test Driven Development Methodology
Good to Have
- Working in cloud-native environments (preferably Azure)
- Enterprise Design Patterns
- Microservices Architecture
- Distributed Systems
- Excellent working knowledge on Data Warehousing /Data Migration activity using an ETL tool.
- Strong Data Integration, PostgreSQL/Oracle Database skills, Shell Scripting, Python programming, and development know-how.
- Hands-on experience in working with and generating XML documents.
- Good analytical and business process understanding capability.
- Familiarized with Data Models, Source-Target Data Mapping, Transactional, and Master Data concepts.
- Well-experienced in High level/Detailed design, Performance tuning of ETL jobs.
- Very good communication skills, interpersonal skills, stakeholder management skills, self-motivated, quick learner, team player.
- Exposure to After Sales Business Domain is highly preferred.
- Experience using HP ALM, Jira for ticketing.
- Experience release management
This will include:
The verticals included are:
As a Data Science Lead, you will be working on creating industry first analytical and propensity models to
help discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data, and make smarter decisions to deliver
even better customer experience. Your primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing
statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction systems integrated with our products.
➢ Working with business and leadership teams to gathering and analyse structured and unstructured data
➢ Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
➢ Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic
➢ Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
➢ Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
➢ Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
➢ Creation and evolution of an efficient BI pipeline into a multi-faceted pipeline to support various
What we are looking for:
➢ 5-8 years of relevant experience, preferably in financial services industry.
➢ A bachelors / master’s degree in the field of Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or
Management from Tier 1 Institutes.
➢ Data warehousing experience will be a plus.
➢ Good conceptual understanding of statistics and probability.
➢ Experience in developing dashboards and reports using BI tools.