Datawarehousing Jobs in Hyderabad
We are looking for a Senior Data Engineer to join the Customer Innovation team, who will be responsible for acquiring, transforming, and integrating customer data onto our Data Activation Platform from customers’ clinical, claims, and other data sources. You will work closely with customers to build data and analytics solutions to support their business needs, and be the engine that powers the partnership that we build with them by delivering high-ﬁdelity data assets.
In this role, you will work closely with our Product Managers, Data Scientists, and Software Engineers to build the solution architecture that will support customer objectives. You'll work with some of the brightest minds in the industry, work with one of the richest healthcare data sets in the world, use cutting-edge technology, and see your efforts affect products and people on a regular basis. The ideal candidate is someone that
- Has healthcare experience and is passionate about helping heal people,
- Loves working with data,
- Has an obsessive focus on data quality,
- Is comfortable with ambiguity and making decisions based on available data and reasonable assumptions,
- Has strong data interrogation and analysis skills,
- Defaults to written communication and delivers clean documentation, and,
- Enjoys working with customers and problem solving for them.
A day in the life at Innovaccer:
- Deﬁne the end-to-end solution architecture for projects by mapping customers’ business and technical requirements against the suite of Innovaccer products and Solutions.
- Measure and communicate impact to our customers.
- Enabling customers on how to activate data themselves using SQL, BI tools, or APIs to solve questions they have at speed.
What You Need:
- 4+ years of experience in a Data Engineering role, a Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems, or another quantitative ﬁeld.
- 4+ years of experience working with relational databases like Snowﬂake, Redshift, or Postgres.
- Intermediate to advanced level SQL programming skills.
- Data Analytics and Visualization (using tools like PowerBI)
- The ability to engage with both the business and technical teams of a client - to document and explain technical problems or concepts in a clear and concise way.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile environment.
- Easily adapt and learn new things whether it’s a new library, framework, process, or visual design concept.
What we offer:
- Industry certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, we’ll help you dive in and get certified.
- Quarterly rewards and recognition programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take risks. We recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, learn new skills, and pursue their interests so they can generate new ideas with Innovaccer.
- Pet-friendly office and open floor plan: No boring cubicles.
Data Integration, Preparation & Management Solutions
Technical Project Manager
Exp : 10 to 15 Years
- Participate in meetings with US client teams to understand business requirements and project milestones. Provide technical suggestions and strategy in project planning.
- Prepare Project Plan and track the project progress of deliverables and Milestones. Report the status to higher management regularly.
- Monitor Budget and Timeline at regular Intervals and plan proactive steps to control them.
- Identifies opportunities for improving business prospects with the client.
- Help team in resolving technical and functional aspects across project life cycle.
- Planning and execution of training, mentoring, and coaching team members.
- Hold regular project reviews with internal & client stakeholders.
- Prepare organized and informative presentations whenever required.
- Resolve and/or escalate issues as and when it is imperative.
- At least 2 years’ experience in managing large technology engineering team or L2/L3 Technology Support team with an overall experience of at least 10 years in IT industry.
- Experience in BI Tools like MicroStrategy, OBIEE, Tableau or ETL Tools like Informatica, Talend, DataStage, and SSIS.
- Experience in Datawarehouse and BI Reporting projects as developer or Lead or Architect
- Experience in generating reports on SLAs, KPIs, metrics and reporting to senior leadership.
- Experience in attracting and hiring excellent talent Ability to mentor, and bring best out of the team. Flexible with working hours based on the service requirement.
- Demonstrate organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication (written and spoken) skills
- Experience or knowledge in tools such as JIRA, Confluence, ServiceNow, Splunk, Other monitoring tools etc . Exp on ETL,DWH concepts, L2/L3 Exp
at Datametica Solutions Private Limited
We at Datametica Solutions Private Limited are looking for SQL Engineers who have a passion for cloud with knowledge of different on-premise and cloud Data implementation in the field of Big Data and Analytics including and not limiting to Teradata, Netezza, Exadata, Oracle, Cloudera, Hortonworks and alike.
Ideal candidates should have technical experience in migrations and the ability to help customers get value from Datametica's tools and accelerators.
Experience : 4-10 years
Location : Pune
Mandatory Skills -
- Strong in ETL/SQL development
- Strong Data Warehousing skills
- Hands-on experience working with Unix/Linux
- Development experience in Enterprise Data warehouse projects
- Good to have experience working with Python, shell scripting
- Selected candidates will be provided training opportunities on one or more of the following: Google Cloud, AWS, DevOps Tools, Big Data technologies like Hadoop, Pig, Hive, Spark, Sqoop, Flume and Kafka
- Would get chance to be part of the enterprise-grade implementation of Cloud and Big Data systems
- Will play an active role in setting up the Modern data platform based on Cloud and Big Data
- Would be part of teams with rich experience in various aspects of distributed systems and computing
A global Leader in the Data Warehouse Migration and Modernization to the Cloud, we empower businesses by migrating their Data/Workload/ETL/Analytics to the Cloud by leveraging Automation.
We have expertise in transforming legacy Teradata, Oracle, Hadoop, Netezza, Vertica, Greenplum along with ETLs like Informatica, Datastage, AbInitio & others, to cloud-based data warehousing with other capabilities in data engineering, advanced analytics solutions, data management, data lake and cloud optimization.
Datametica is a key partner of the major cloud service providers - Google, Microsoft, Amazon, Snowflake.
We have our own products!
Eagle – Data warehouse Assessment & Migration Planning Product
Raven – Automated Workload Conversion Product
Pelican - Automated Data Validation Product, which helps automate and accelerate data migration to the cloud.
Why join us!
Datametica is a place to innovate, bring new ideas to live and learn new things. We believe in building a culture of innovation, growth and belonging. Our people and their dedication over these years are the key factors in achieving our success.
Benefits we Provide!
Working with Highly Technical and Passionate, mission-driven people
Subsidized Meals & Snacks
Access to various learning tools and programs
Certification Reimbursement Policy
Check out more about us on our website below!