About CricBattle Inc.
- Understand design specification and requirements.
- Develop a wide range of illustrations, vectors, graphics and layouts and other designs.
- Edit footage segments and combine the sequences of the clips for Social media platform.
- Input effects, graphics, dialogues, and music into the videos to make them more visually appealing.
- Discover and implement new techniques and methods to maximize the company’s efficiency.
- Manages timelines and prioritization of workload.
- Assist team in developing and executing communications plans.
- Provides technical support for design and video related efforts.
- Work effectively with the team members.
- Minimum 1+ years of experience as a Video Editor, Video Specialist or similar role related to video editing and Graphic Designing
- Sound working knowledge on Adobe premiere pro, Sound Editing, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and CorelDraw Software.
- Excellent Experience of using video editing tools.
- Good Time Management Skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Creative Thinker
- Proficient in Adobe After Effects.
- Knowledge and a good understanding of motion graphics is preferred
- Candidate must have Own laptop is mandatory along with will the supportive softwares
- Experience- 2 to 3 years
We are looking for a dynamic UI/UX designer who will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our various digital assets. You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design. The successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
UI UX Designer Responsibilities:
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
UI UX Designer Requirements:
- Should have prior knowledge and experience of HTML & CSS mandatorily.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, iOS, Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Graphic Designer will visualize & create graphics including illustrations, logos, brand identity, photo manipulation, typography/lettering.
- Should have a creative flair & a strong ability to translate requirements into designs.
- Additionally, deep experience in creating designs for social media, websites, mobile apps, corporate identity programs, packaging design and other print media.
- Selecting colors, fonts, photographs, layout & other design elements to communicate creative concepts.
Required Skills :
- Desire to work in a startup environment & able to self-manage.
-Working experience in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop.
- Working experience in Coreldraw.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Should have experience as a Graphic Designer.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Ensure high-quality graphic standards & brand consistency.
Creative Graphic Designer
Peekaboo is looking for a creative and dynamic B2C creative professional to drive marketing content and outreach for the brand. The person will be responsible for creating Peekaboo’s mindshare and recall among its target audience. He/she will be responsible for creating content on digital channels.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Shall be responsible for conceptualising and designing graphics for social media and other marketing channels
- Shall be responsible to create photos, reels and marketing content for social media and post it.
- Shall be responsible for the product shoot.
- Shall be responsible for designing marketing material & advertisement displays as per management requirements. 2
- Strong Computer Skills & Creativity with strong visual sense in designing, video & Graphics.
Candidate should have a decent experience in the apparel industry and field of Coral Draw, Photoshop, video editing etc. Designing and editing content.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum qualification Graduate.
- Good Communication Skills (verbal as well as written).
- Candidates having working experience in graphic, apparel and video designing shall be preferred.
- Should be expert in Creative designing of graphics & Advertisements display. Should be result oriented.
- Should have working in fashion or apparel industry.
Role Creative Designer
Industry: Fashion and Apparels
Functional Area: Design, Creative, User Experience
Employment Type: Part-Time(3days/week), Permanent
We are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to join our team!
As a UI-UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
You will be designing ideas using various methods and the latest technology. You will be designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, and widgets.
Roles and Responsibility:
- Plan and implement new designs
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct ongoing user research
- Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, and Dreamweaver