7+ A/B Testing Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru) | A/B Testing Job openings in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Apply to 7+ A/B Testing Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru) on CutShort.io. Explore the latest A/B Testing Job opportunities across top companies like Google, Amazon & Adobe.
● Understanding user behavior and performing root-cause analysis of changes in data trends
to identify corrections or propose desirable enhancements in product & across different
● Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to make sound judgments based on trade-offs for different solutions to complex problem constraints
● Defining and monitoring KPIs for product/content/business performance and identifying
ways to improve them
● Should be a strong advocate of data driven approach and drive analytics decisions by doing user testing, data analysis, and A/B testing
● Help in defining the analytics roadmap for the product
● Working with stakeholders, including Customer Support team, Customer Success team and senior executive management to address customer/product problems effectively.
● Providing regular reports to the management on product performance and issues.
● Managing prioritization and trade-offs between customer experience, business impact and product performance.
● Working with the PM team during the sprint releases to help enhance the product with
long-term solutions for product issues.
● Driving the collection of new data that would help build the next generation of algorithms
(E.g. audience segmentation, contextual targeting)
● Explain trends across data sources, potential opportunities for growth or improvement, and data caveats for descriptive, diagnostic, predictive (including forecasting), and prescriptive data projects
● Develop user archetypes and build dashboards to demonstrate their usage patterns
● Capture and document data user stories, use cases, and workflows
product insights that will drive product
strategy and roadmap
Develop dashboards and define metrics that
inform success for the Product Team
Help design, execute and evaluate A/B tests to
improve the user journey
Explore large, complex, and loosely defined
datasets to create actionable insights
Facilitate changes to product features to
improve competitive position and optimal
product performance. Work collaboratively with various teams
including marketing, business, UX, customer
support and engineering teams etc.
1-3 years of analyst experience at a product
company. Undergraduate degree from Tier 1 Colleges (IIT
/ BITS / NIT)
Comfortable diving into data and deriving
Experience with product analytics tools like
Amplitude/Clevertap, and data visualization
tools like PowerBI/Tableau is a plus
Experience with running A/B tests and
Prior Startup and Fintech experience is a plus
Prior startup experience is a plus
Compensation - ₹18.0L - ₹35.0L
Experience - 5.0 - 7.0 Year(s) : Min 5 yrs of Solid Product management Experience
Location - Bangalore / Mumbai
Working days - 5
Qualification - B.Tech/B.E.
- Candidates shall be working in a product/internet consumer firm and only B2B Product Firms (Not B2C)
- Candidates shall be a full time MBA from a tier1 Institutes
- Candidates shall have experience in Road-mapping, goal setting, managing project execution, A/B testing, UI/UX wire-framing, defining product roll-out strategy.
- Own delivery of product initiatives and releases Lead ideation, development, launch, testing, and iteration of new features Translate high-level conceptual product ideas into clearly defined product specifications.
- Collaborate with design, engineering, marketing, and sales to drive the product development process
- Define and execute the LEAD School product vision, priorities and roadmap
- Collaborate with engineering to determine the best technical implementation of the product features by Using your skill on PRD, wireframe, mind map, trello and etc.
- Use data and metrics to help inform roadmap and product decisions to help better acquire, convert and retain users
- Define user stories and product requirements that both reflect and anticipate the needs of LEAD School broad user base Proactively engage with LEAD School users in user research and to identify market opportunities
- Understand the competitive landscape and evaluate market trends to better inform product roadmap.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years’ experience in a product management role within a B2B software company Experienced being the product owner in agile product teams
- Experience with A/B testing and using data to inform product decisions
- Technical enough to work effectively with engineers to decide on different product paths Design-capable enough to work effectively with designers to decide on good platform UI/UX choices
- Strong prototyping and wireframing skills using tools like Balsamiq, Moqups etc.
- Experienced in managing product backlogs and priorities based on user research and collaborating with internal stakeholder
- Effective decision maker and can help teams understand rationale and reasons for the product decisions and roadmap direction
- Thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Self-starter, independent and excellent at driving teams and projects
- Excellent communication skills at all level’s small groups, large groups, and with executives
Key Skill Set
- Working knowledge of Marketing Cloud and Salesforce CRM. 4- 6 years of experience in marketing analytics and proven track record of solving marketing use cases.
- Expert on Marketing Cloud – Journey builder, content builder, email studio, social studio and automation studio.
- Knowledge in Marketing cloud connector, data extensions, APU integration with external systems.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and AMPscript.
- Understanding of data analysis, trend spotting and technology in Digital space.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Skilled in problem solving, planning, as well as being able to adapt to new environments.
- Marketing Cloud Certification is a Plus.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Implement B2C marketing journeys and communications via Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Design Customer Journeys and automations using Journey builder and automation studio.
- Design, proof-read, send and monitor campaigns.
- Drive Personalization.
- A/B Testing.
- Build analytics reports and dashboards to provide visibility into marketing campaigns, email/sms results and measure effectiveness.
- Analyze, listen and plan actions on various social media channels using Social studio.
- Ability to translate Business requirement into technical requirements.
- Work closely with the Sales & Product Teams and execute campaigns to meet business objectives.
- Monitor impact of each campaign on key site metrics and report to stakeholders, on a regular basis.
Behavior Labs team:
The Behavior Labs team sits at the centre of the company and curates the Mia coach, that produces the content and insights to bring about behavior change. It pushes out to enterprise users, insights about expected performance behavior during a business period. It enables enterprises to influence the behaviors of sales personnel from encouraging early starts to push for lightning finishes. It guides enterprises on how to monitor and manage the behavioural journey that would lead to positive outcomes. Thousands of sales and customer service personnel across the globe are influenced and nudged towards behavior change that results in better performance outcomes.
The behavior lab has two key tasks – use the latest thinking in the space of BE and employee performance to enable specific user groups performance and developing a holistic understanding of the user and mining those insights to consistently fine tune the product. This team contributes towards the development of the digital design interface through which users view the nudge. The team also prepares behavioral analytics decks for clients on a regular basis.
We are looking for a new age candidate for the position of a Behavioral Researcher to work in an environment that is in the frontier of using human behavioural understanding and technology to influence behavior change amongst enterprise workers.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Generating insights about behavior from a range of data sources; developing testable propositions
- Conducting original research (e.g. small-scale experiments; feasibility studies to test interventions, qualitative research); analysing quantitative and qualitative data. Understand the trade-offs between different research methods (i.e. quant vs qual, survey vs experiment, A/B tests etc.).
- Action the use of behavioral science concepts into the development of the nudge engine. Keep a continuous watch on new developments in the BE field to adopt and apply into product design.
- Use behavioural science to create contextual information, communication ideas that can influence action amongst user groups and drive them towards a behavioural journey.
- Be intellectually curious and open to innovation but maintain objectivity to ensure that the focus remains on the scientific foundation in which the product is built.
- Good communication and influencing skills, both verbal and written, for a product development & customer facing audience. Specifically, the ability to communicate to these audiences in industry language.
- This role requires a person with curiosity and a passion for inquiry, comfort with ambiguity, and an entrepreneurial/learning mindset. Self-motivated and flexible, this person will be adept at both creative and analytical thinking.
- This is a highly collaborative role which requires the ability to work across the organisation’s product & design teams to develop appropriate ways to bridge the intention – action gap amongst users.