A/B Testing Jobs in Mumbai
We at Yapsody India are looking for an experienced SEO Specialist responsible for planning and managing our SEO strategies and coordinating with the Content, Design, Support and Development team to successfully implement the strategies. Our presence on organic search results for the most targeted keywords is extremely important for the success of our business and your position will play a huge role in driving our business growth and success.
We are looking for an analytical mind who can churn out and prioritize impactful strategies. As the role demands you will have to be a skilled communicator with good soft-skills.
Your goal will be to handle all aspects of SEO and build our SEO team organically over time from scratch and increase our company's profitability.
We want to hear from YOU. So be prepared to present your own job description along with your experience and accomplishments.
What we Expect
- Build high-performing SEO Strategies
- Manage optimization for portals similar to the ones provided in the assignment
- Be on top of data to deliver insightful optimization
- Suggest improvements in process and productivity optimization of the team
- Collaborate with designers, content, web developers and the marketing team
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing trends and best practices
- Identify our buyer persona to better target our business audiences
- Identify problems and deficiencies and, implement solutions in a timely manner
What this role demand:
- Proven experience of 3-4 years as an SEO expert or similar role
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience with insightful SEO reporting
- Familiarity with relevant tools and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, aHrefs, Google Search Console, SEMRush, Crazyegg, VWO, etc
- Great interpersonal and excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude
- Build a team of SEO Specialists
- Expertise in A/B and other testing methods
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
Mosaic is looking for a Senior Executive in Ecommerce.
Managing efforts across all marketplaces. Revenue numbers across these channels would be your primary KPI. You would also be expected to oversee and manage the operational aspects.
- Define, develop and constantly optimize digital solutions to meet the goals and KPIs by developing and A/B Testing campaign strategies, landing pages & pricing strategies
- Maintain the online listing sheet for the brand and make updates as products are added,prices are changed etc.
- Audit all online listings on a weekly basis and ensure that changes are made if there areany errors.
- Develop strong relationships with various Ecommerce Portals representatives to help drive sales
- Keep collecting data for platforms e.g. top selling products, competitor performance,advertising mechanisms etc.
- As the Ecommerce Specialist you will own our objective to ensure our products and assets are created and deployed perfectly across retailer websites such as Amazon, Ocado, Tesco and our products featured on our own Beauty and Personal Care brand websites.
- Coordinate with the Logistics team to ensure proper supply at different warehouses
- Work with the Design team to help develop best in class advertising creatives
- Lots of drive and comfortable with A/B testing multiple approaches to get the end result
- Expected to work as an individual contributor
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with cross functional teams
- Ability to work under deadlines and manage multiple projects at once & thrive in an unstructured environment
- Ability to cater product pitch to the specific target audience, and getting the best communication out to drive sales.
Compensation - ₹18.0L - ₹35.0L
Experience - 5.0 - 7.0 Year(s) : Min 5 yrs of Solid Product management Experience
Location - Bangalore / Mumbai
Working days - 5
Qualification - B.Tech/B.E.
- Candidates shall be working in a product/internet consumer firm and only B2B Product Firms (Not B2C)
- Candidates shall be a full time MBA from a tier1 Institutes
- Candidates shall have experience in Road-mapping, goal setting, managing project execution, A/B testing, UI/UX wire-framing, defining product roll-out strategy.
- Own delivery of product initiatives and releases Lead ideation, development, launch, testing, and iteration of new features Translate high-level conceptual product ideas into clearly defined product specifications.
- Collaborate with design, engineering, marketing, and sales to drive the product development process
- Define and execute the LEAD School product vision, priorities and roadmap
- Collaborate with engineering to determine the best technical implementation of the product features by Using your skill on PRD, wireframe, mind map, trello and etc.
- Use data and metrics to help inform roadmap and product decisions to help better acquire, convert and retain users
- Define user stories and product requirements that both reflect and anticipate the needs of LEAD School broad user base Proactively engage with LEAD School users in user research and to identify market opportunities
- Understand the competitive landscape and evaluate market trends to better inform product roadmap.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years’ experience in a product management role within a B2B software company Experienced being the product owner in agile product teams
- Experience with A/B testing and using data to inform product decisions
- Technical enough to work effectively with engineers to decide on different product paths Design-capable enough to work effectively with designers to decide on good platform UI/UX choices
- Strong prototyping and wireframing skills using tools like Balsamiq, Moqups etc.
- Experienced in managing product backlogs and priorities based on user research and collaborating with internal stakeholder
- Effective decision maker and can help teams understand rationale and reasons for the product decisions and roadmap direction
- Thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Self-starter, independent and excellent at driving teams and projects
- Excellent communication skills at all level’s small groups, large groups, and with executives