A modern work platform means a single source of truth for your desk and deskless employees alike, where everything they need is organized and easy to find. MangoApps was designed to unify your employee experience by combining intranet, communication, collaboration and training into one intuitive, mobile-accessible workspace.
We are looking for die hard apple fans who are creative and technical in equal measures to build MangoApps native ios application that perfectly meet the needs of our enterprise customers. You will work very closely with product team for new application features, identifying and fixing application bottlenecks, maintaining the core code, and updating applications published on the App Store. You should have a strong working knowledge of iOS Frameworks, be proficient in Swift, Objective-C, and be able to work as part of a dynamic team.
iOS Developer Responsibilities:
· Designing and building mobile products for Apple’s iOS platform.
· Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
· Ensuring quality and performance of the product to specifications.
· Identifying potential problems and resolving product bottlenecks.
· Fixing product bugs before the final release.
· Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and product interface guidelines.
· Maintaining the code and atomization of the product.
· Designing and implementing product updates.
iOS Developer Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or computer science with 2+yrs of relevant experience as an iOS Developer.
· Good hands-on experience in Swift, Objective-C.
· SwiftUI experience will add an advantage.
· Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation will be a big plus.
· Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
· Knowledge of iOS back-end services & C-based libraries.
· Familiarity with design patterns like MVC, MVVM.
· Hands-on App optimization tool like Instrument.
· Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git and SVN.
· Knowledge of Publishing product on App Store and TestFlight.
Why work with us
1. We take delight in what we do, and it shows in the products we offer and ratings of our products by leading industry analysts like IDC, Forrester and Gartner OR independent sites like Capterra.
2. Be part of the team that has a great product-market fit, solving some of the most relevant communication and collaboration challenges faced by big and small organizations across the globe.
3. MangoApps is highly collaborative place and careers at MangoApps come with a lot of growth and learning opportunities. If you’re looking to make an impact, MangoApps is the place for you.
4. We focus on getting things done and know how to have fun while we do them. We have a team that brings creativity, energy, and excellence to every engagement.
5. A workplace that was listed as one of the top 51 Dream Companies to work for by World HRD Congress in 2019.
6. As a group, we are flat and treat everyone the same.
We are a young organization and growing fast. Along with the fantastic workplace culture that helps you meet your career aspirations; we provide some comprehensive benefits.
1. Comprehensive Health Insurance for Family (Including Parents) with no riders attached.
2. Accident Insurance for each employee.
3. Sponsored Trainings, Courses and Nano Degrees.
· Self-motivated: You can work with a minimum of supervision and be capable of strategically prioritizing multiple tasks in a proactive manner.
· Driven: You are a driven team player, collaborator, and relationship builder whose infectious can-do attitude inspires others and encourages great performance in a fast-moving environment.
· Entrepreneurial: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you’re excited by the chance to play a large role.
· Passionate: You must be passionate about online collaboration and ensuring our clients are successful; we love seeing hunger and ambition.
· Thrive in a start-up mentality with a “whatever it takes” attitude.
We have one goal and one goal only - To build tools that employees at workplaces across the globe use to be successful at work everyday. We have spent the last 10+ years building and redefining enterprise workplace software solutions. We are proud of the products we have built, the customers who have placed their trust in us and the industry recognition we have won for our products and people practices.
Exciting challenges lie ahead as we set stretch goals for ourselves, stand outside the box and continue to innovate the employee work experience for businesses across the globe. We are just getting started.
Come join us as we continue to scale!
There are jobs, and then there are once in a lifetime opportunities. If you thrive in a fast paced environment and want to be part of something BIG, MangoApps is the place for you.
If you looking for not just a "job" but the kind of work that adds up to something meaningful. This is the place for you. MangoApps has been described a lot of things, a fun place, an opportunity to make an impact, workplace with a flat hierarchy and good quality work, devoid of any office politics. A place where your work speaks for you. A place where you make some friends and a lot of memories.
You have to experience it to truly believe it. Too good to be true? But it is!
Did we mention the awards for -
- Most Innovative HR Practices,
- Fun at Work Award and the listing among
- Top 51 Dream Companies to Work for in India at the World HRD Congress 2019.
Building a world-class product requires not just awesome technical skills but also intense commitment and the “keeping-at-it” ability. Qualities we look for in every Springster who comes on-board.
You will work with:
- Industry insiders and Subject matter experts from the product, sales and growth success teams
- Experienced developers, open-source contributors, competitive programmers and research enthusiasts
- Passionate, responsible, innovative and outspoken team members
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organisation, and automatization
- Optimise application performance and reduce page loading speed
- Own, execute and deliver products/features end-to-end from planning to design to development to deployment
- Contribute towards technical architecture – including coding framework, cloud administration, security etc.
- Possess strong problem solving and decision-making skills while using good judgement
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Fast learner and staying up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Be the go-to person for the team for guidance and be able to mentor and delegate tasks to junior team members
- 2+ years of experience with iOS development(Swift/Objective-C)
- Experience in Swift, in at least 1 project
- Good understanding of view layouting, multithreading, MVC architecture, application lifecycle
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to effectively integrate iOS applications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
We’d be impressed if you also have –
- Experience with Google Maps SDK.
- Experience in SwiftUI
- Knowledge of cross platform development using Flutter/React Native.
Role: Android Developer
Experience: 1-5 years
Mode: Work from office
- Proficient in Kotlin
- Experience in MVVM Code architecture
- Understanding of using Jetpack libraries in Android
- Experience in RxJava techniques
- Capable of learning a new technology like Flutter
- Knowledge of Android app life cycle
- Have experience in Android app submission in PlayStore
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development
- Have published at least one original Android app in playstore
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
Job Title: IOS Engineer (Remote)
Remote Working | Engineering Team | Full-time
The Impact you will create on the Job:
Developing SDKs on IOS with support for cross-platform technologies like ReactNative, Flutter along with hybrid development over platforms like Cordova.
Apply data structures and algorithms to optimize the code for a lower memory, battery, and processing footprint - all with the goal to build plug-and-play SDKs that don’t expect the app developers to write any supporting code in the app.
You will be liaising with the cross-functional teams to get an in-depth understanding of the functional requirements and propose scalable solutions.
As an individual contributor, you will tackle some of our broadest technical challenges that requires deep technical knowledge, hands-on software development and seamless collaboration with all functions.
You will envision and develop features that are highly reliable and fault tolerant to deliver a superior customer experience.
You will get an opportunity to work with some of the best talent while learning from various highly-functional teams in the company.
You will collaborate with your team and set an example by delivering high quality and innovative engineering solutions for complex use cases.
Plan and execute the roadmap with the engineering team to build and deliver next-generation systems.
What we look for?
Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science/IT from premier institute.
2-4 years of industry experience in iOS development, with at least one live app on App Store.
Good knowledge of Objective-C, Swift 5, data structures and algorithms.
Fair understanding of Native Frameworks, specifically concurrency handling, data persistence (User Defaults, Keychain, Core Data), and background tasks.
Good understanding of iOS Frameworks related to UI and network.
Fair understanding of Apple’s concurrency handling, Core Data, and NS Operation classes.
Familiarity with developing UI with both XIB/Storyboard and code.
Good understanding of SDK integrations, debugging, and troubleshooting.
Interested in exploring mobile app development ecosystems like React Native, Cordova and Flutter.
Comfortable with tackling ambiguous problems and unblocking yourself.
Fair understanding of Push Notification ecosystem.
Hiring for the position of iOS Developer responsible for developing app from scratch.
● Translate design and wireframes into code
● Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
● Identify solutions through research and collaboration that resolves the root of problems as they arise
● Unit testing code
● Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications
∙ 2+ years’ strong development experience in iOS
∙ Experience using RESTful web services within mobile applications
∙ Proficient with Swift and Cocoa Touch
∙ Knowledge of iOS UI/UX standards
∙ Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
∙ Experience with code versioning control, such as bitbucket/git
Proven working experience of minimum 3+ Years in Android app development (Min 2Yrs. experience in Kotlin)
- Have strong knowledge in Kotlin and Java.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
● Overall at least 1 year building software for iOS devices
● Experience with iOS SDK, Objective-C, Swift and Xcode IDE
● Comfortable developing rich GUI's for the iPhone and/or iPad
● Solid grasp of object-oriented concepts and MVC programming techniques
● Work on multiple simultaneous projects
● Divide projects into module with timelines
● Hands on coding, systems analysis, design and delivery of projects assigned.
● Coordinating project performance with business and clients.
● Completes assigned projects in a timely manner.
● Meets project objectives, providing systems that operate in a cost-effective manner.
● Keeps management informed of project progress and problems, particularly as to needed changes in schedule, resources, or product.
● Escalates and refers all projects beyond scope of authority.
● Consults with and advises development areas on applications in area of responsibility.
● Responds to problems in a timely, effective manner.
● Experience with Android/Java
● Cross Platform Application development
Are you an experienced app Developer with a growth mindset and looking to explore your skills in the ed-tech domain? Then read on.
Their unique features help tutors to create and manage live classes, manage attendance, fee collection, creating tests and quizzes as well as managing doubts of students. This is a platform that concentrates on learning from a teacher's perspective unlike other ed tech apps. Their app based on Software-As-A-Service business system will help to provide tutors with eCommerce access as well as Financial Aid to students.
- Identifying and solving performance bottlenecks.
- Identifying and communicating best practices for Android development.
- Working through the full project life-cycle to design, develop, test, implement, and support our Android apps applications using Android Studio and Java, Koltin, RxJava, MVVM, MVP.
What you need to have:
- Minimum 2 years of experience.
Experience: 2 to 6 years
Annual CTC: Rupees 8,00,000 to 15,00,000
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We're motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone's lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company and recognized by Glassdoor as a "Best Place to Work" in 2019.We are looking for people from all backgrounds who want to make an impact on the millions of drivers who keep our world moving. Together, we laugh hard, snack harder and work together to drive innovation at the intersection of tech and transportation.
About the Role:
As one of our first mobile engineers in Bangalore, this is a great opportunity to make a significant impact in designing and building our new KeepTruckin Fleet Manager iOS app and as well as grow by working directly with experienced technology professionals with backgrounds from Silicon Valley companies like Google, Twitter, Facebook and Uber (to name a few). Your expertise will be contributed to defining our architecture for the new app and the underlying data sharing framework with our existing Driver app based on personas. We are looking for candidates who have a familiarity with Objective-C and Swift, and a good understanding of system architectures (mvc, mvvm, redux) and a forward thinking mindset aimed at high readability (declarative) code, as well as identifying problems or bottlenecks before they become issues.
Develop from scratch our new iOS KeepTruckin Fleet Manager AppWork with product team to refine feature specsWork with cross functional teams like IoT, Embedded, Data Science/ML, Computer Vision & Motion teams to create fluid user experiences with interactive visualization for a multitude of data from these different teamsCommunicate with backend engineers about API requirements or refinementsMentor junior engineers and help them growHelp support team to diagnose user problemsAnalyze our user's data to identify bugsBe able to work as part of a small, tightly knit team
5+ years of experience working on iOS appsProficiency in Objective-C, Swift, Storyboards, XIBs, and programmatic view layouts and transitionsAn understanding of Apple UI/UX and application design paradigmsAn appreciation and understanding of automated app testingKnowledge or interest in commercial vehicles/trucking is a plus!
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here. ( https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Xs7GivrHCj05XC6-mn6MsRGG3V5AcgZ5/view?usp=sharing )