About Cleomesoft Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Enguru is India’s leading destination for online learning English, with over 4 crore learners
- who have used our products. enguru caters to multiple audiences, including adult and
- children learners looking to learn English through live group and/or personal classes.
About the role:
- You will have end-to-end ownership in helping to launch the first iOS app in the enguru
- product suite. You will work closely with back-end engineers, product managers and graphic
- designers to build different layers of the infrastructure. You will be responsible for
- discovering, evaluating and implementing new technologies in your process to optimise the
- development efficiency.
Desired Experience & Skillsets:
- Experience in publishing iOS apps in the app store, and worked on the development of iOS apps and their integration with back-end services.
- Proficient in offline storage database systems and experience with third-party libraries (including custom libraries
- Strong debugging, troubleshooting, performance tuning and optimisation skills.
- Knowledge of asynchronous and multithreading pattern.
- Excellent computer science fundamentals, including databases, OOP, data structure and algorithm knowledge.
- Experience building fluid custom interfaces for a variety of screens, backed with a strong understanding of Apple design principles and interface guidelines.
Proficiency with tools :
- Restful APIs
- AWS API Gateway
It is a platform to build organizational capability in line with the business
objectives of the organization, driven by global industry Professionals.
It works with leadership at enterprises to identify the gaps in skills in existing employees and develops Live Programs and delivers these programs through its Global Network of Industry Professionals.
Who we are
It has been started a team of Mckinsey/ISB alums and life-long passionate teachers, who believe that “Knowledge acquired by Professionals through years of hard work is a treasure chest,
which can help professionals shape their careers and help companies create rockstars from their existing workforce”.
We are a Series A funded startup backed by Amazing Investors like Y Combinator, GSV Ventures, and Matrix Partners.
What will you do
● Work as part of a small team, which will include AntWak tech team of React Native developers, a project manager, QA professional, and a designer to build React Native iOS / Android application
● Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
● Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs.
● Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
● Integrate third-party API's.
● Write unit and integration tests and work with native modules when required.
● Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores.
● Complete one or two week sprints and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standups.
● Assist with building estimates.
What skills do you need?
● 2+ years of professional experience working with React Native.
● 4+ years of professional software development experience.
● Experience working with Swift, Objective C, and Java a plus but not required.
● Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
● An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them.
● Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
● Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
● Should have good experience of REST API and graphQL integration
● Should have experience of working in Redux-React based environment
● Best to have working experience of NEXT Js and React with Typescript.
● You’re passionate about software development.You’re constantly striving to learn new things and improve. You follow industry news, regularly thinker with new technologies, and read books and blogs to keep your skills current.
Why you will love to work with us
We’re a medium-sized tech team that’s growing fast, so everyone that joins has a direct impact on the
direction and success of the company. Today’s hires will be tomorrow’s leaders. We strive for an open, flat, collaborative, work-hard play-hard environment.We offer competitive compensation with health insurance.
WHO YOU ARE
- To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have the following skills: ∙ Love for coding: A fanatic about writing beautiful and scalable code. ∙ A sense of analytics: Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills. Should be resourceful, innovative and inventive.
- ∙ Dynamic: Should be comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces. Have exquisite attention to detail, and are comfortable learning new technologies and systems.
- ∙ Team player: Knack for influencing without being authoritative. Pitch in wherever the team needs help, from writing blog posts to supporting customers. ∙ Accountability: High sense of ownership for your code and relentlessness to deliver projects with high business impact.
- ∙ BE/BTech in Computer Science or related field.
- ∙ Minimum 3+ years of iOS application development.
- ∙ Build iOS applications from scratch and have an understanding of working with 3rd Party frameworks using Cocoapod as a dependency manager.
- ∙ Strong knowledge of iOS SDK, UIKit , Swift and having knowledge of socket.IO is a plus.
- ∙ Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services. ∙ Familiarity with Push Notification APIs.
- ∙ Knowledge of the open-source iOS ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
Why should you join us?
We are a small but dedicated team, solving some awesome real-world challenges. Developing scalable architectures and solutions while being involved at every step of it - right from planning to execution to deployment is something that will broaden your horizons beyond imagination.
1 in 4 people on earth are active language learners. We are operating in an exciting market and expect rapid growth in 2022. Join hands with us and expect extraordinary career growth.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
1. Develop the application and features for both iOS and Android using the flutter framework
2. Participate in product and design ideation, and contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores, and support
3. Lead and set the initial guidelines for tech culture in the company, as we grow
4. Document extensively on Github
5. Ensure architecture and code quality that can scale as the team grows
6. Work on code review, diagnose performance issues, fix bugs
7. Integrate APIs as and when required
8. Setting up events for users, performance, and other analytics
9. Automate things wherever needed
What we are looking for:
1. Deep knowledge and experience in Flutter and Dart (2+ years), along with 5+ years of app development experience
2. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
3. Extensive experience of Firebase: Cloud Firestore, Firestore database, Push Notifications, Cloud Functions, etc
4. Familiarity with REST APIs
5. Experience in publishing Flutter apps on the Play Store and App Store
6. Knowledge of State Management Patterns like BLoC
7. You can articulate complicated technical concepts clearly and learn adjacent technologies or coding languages if needed
Compensation: ₹8L – ₹12L per year
Office Location: 43, Lokmanya House, Kothrud, Pune
1 to 5 years of experience in iOS mobile application development
- Proficient with Swift and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Location etc
- Experience in Design patterns such as POP, MVVM, CleanSwift, Facade
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Understanding of Git
- Writing clean code.
- Building reusable code
- Leverage native API's for deep integrations with both platforms, diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Architecting and building new apps from scratch.
- Converting existing browser-based applications to mobile.
- Developing high performance multiuser social media networking and analytics centric mobile apps.
- Developing high performance multiuser mobile apps.
Performing and developing proper unit tests.
Performing additional duties as determined by business needs and as directed by management.
Working on bug fixing and improving application performance.
What you need to have:
- The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years of experience.
- Entrepreneurial with a founder mindset.
- Ambitious, willing to work hard and invest in building a great career.
- Candidate who care more about what they learn and the impact they make.
- Take ownership of all tasks.
- Believe in work-life integration. passion > work-life balance.
- Must have experience into Android/ IOS Development
- Must have experience into Hybrid apps Development
- Willing to work with cross-platform frameworks
- Experience with consuming REST APIs.
- Experience with Git
Roles and Responsibilities : - Designs and codes features for the iOS application as per the specifications provided by the Product and Design teams. - Write unit tests for all features. - Ships feature fast-moving agile sprints. - Works closely with API, Product Design, and Product Management teams to brainstorm and chalk out details of features. Must have : - Good understanding of Swift & cocoa, and the development cycle of native applications for smartphones and tablets for the iPhone and iPad. - Extensive knowledge in Data structures, Algorithms, ORM, and Design Patterns - Experience with App Store Release management, Debugging apps. - Experience Firebase real-time database, Realm DB for offline storage. - Multi-threading, RxSwift experience, Creating Custom UIs, Complex UX effects.
Tez Minds is a technology focused company. The company focuses/work on the challenging technology and delivering the right solution to its clients.
Experienced team of Developers and Designers.
We have most of our developers from IITs and premium institutes in India.
The management team experience comprises of people who have worked in companies like Bank of America, Yahoo, Paypal, Verisign, Google, Amazon, Cognizant in Bay Area and in India.
Want to know more you can check out www.tezminds.com or write back to us.
We are looking for positive take-charge individuals to join our growing team as iOS Developers. Candidates must have exceptional communication skills, the ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently, excellent judgment, and the ability to be productive in a fast-paced, team oriented environment.
Extensive hands-on development experience using Objective-C/ Swift.
Strong knowledge in memory management and auto layout concepts
Part of the development team of at least 3 apps that are currently live in App Store
Strong in Object-oriented Software design, Design Patterns.
Experience developing rich UI using Auto Layout, Size Classes, Storyboard and UI animations
Strong logical, analytical and algorithm skills.
Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability
Experience in AVFoundation/CoreAudio Framework.
Experience in CoreLocation Framework.
Proficient in using local storage Sqlite, Core Data, Realm.
Knowledge of PHP will be prefered.
Here is the form which needs to be filled by you.
We are running a hiring drive this Saturday. So, please fill up the questionnaire asap so that our technology team can review it and call you back for the interview (if shortlisted) for a F2F interview.
We are looking for a React/React-Native Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the Mobile platform and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic using NodeJs, developing UI components in ReactJs/React-Native, working with database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness.
- Developing user-facing elements for Mobile platform and interfacing them with backend logic.
- Developing REST APIs using reusable code.
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Mobile screen responsiveness.
- Clear communication with team and practice good coding quality standards.
Skills And Qualifications
- Good understanding and experience in building scalable Mobile application.
- Minimum 2-4 years of Hands-on experience on programming with ReactJs/React Native, Node js and rameworks like NextJs.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux
- User authorization and authentication between multiple systems using technologies such as Jwt-auth, OAuth and etc.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
● Ability to design and implement and maintain highly complex systems and subsystems.
● Writing well-designed, testable and efficient code.
● Designing and developing advanced applications for the iOS platform.
● Troubleshoot, debug and optimize existing applications.
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
● Proficient with Objective-C and Swift, Core Data, Core Animation, Networking
● Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
● Familiarity with push notifications, MVVM