We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and
maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including
mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be
development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end
services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers
working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a
commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and
the creation of quality products is essential.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Design and build applications for the iOS platform
Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of
Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
● Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of
building the RESTful API
● Communicating with external web services
● Ensuring high performance
- BE/MCA/MCM/MSc/ME/B-Tech/M-Tech(Computer science) or equivalent
● 2 to 4 years hands-on extensive experience in ios development
1) Proficient with Objective-C or Swift and Cocoa Touch.
2) Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation,etc.
3) Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
4) Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
5) Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
6) Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
7) Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred.
8) Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
9) Knack for benchmarking and optimization.
10) Proficient understanding of Git.
11) Familiarity with continuous integration.
Roles and Responsibilities
Should be having overall 5-9 years of Mobile Development experience Hands-on experience of minimum 5 years into IOS Development. Proficient experience of minimum 5 years into Swift is must. Knowledge into Swift UI. Good Experience of minimum 4 years into any architecture patterns such as MVC / MVVM / MVVM-C / VIPER. Updated with latest iOS 13 concepts (Combine, etc) are preferred. Good understanding of SOLID design principles. Experience in design patterns and data structures Experience with XCUI testing is good to have. Proven ability to learn and adapt to new technologies and frameworks quickly Ability to deliver in Agile method (SCRUM) Excellent written communication and follow-up skills. Good written and oral communication skills
Mobile Development experience IOS Development Swift SwiftUI MVC/MVVM/MVVM-C/VIPER
Currently hiring for the position of Android Developer responsible for developing app from scratch.
We are looking to recruit a candidate for a role that will require:
● Translate design and wireframes into code
● Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
● Identify solutions through research and collaboration that resolves the root of problems as they arise
● Unit testing code
● Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications
5+ years’ strong development experience in android
Experience using RESTful web services within mobile applications
∙ Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
∙ Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
∙ Experience with code versioning control, such as bitbucket/git
Experience in writing code using kotlin is an advantage
Work experience: 2 years relevant experience
Compensation: Based on Industry Standards
We run a fast-paced, dynamic business and the challenges we face and solve every day are unique. We are looking for someone who can adapt quickly, handle multiple roles and is enthusiastic about growing an exciting Cosmetics Brand across multiple platforms. This role reports to the Vice President, eCommerce and is based out of Chandivali.
If you're excited about going beyond your comfort zone and taking your existing skillset to the next level while creating a fast-growing business.
- Strong working experience in IOS application development is a must. First-hand experience of native mobile apps using Swift must.
- Experience with Swift, RxSwift, Swift UI, Unit test.
- Strong system design and architecture skills - specifically for IOS. Curiosity to tinker around, explore new paradigms and strongest for continuous improvement. Strong problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of network connections, Rest API'sand scheduling. Strong knowledge about security standards (e.g. HTTPS) and privacy standards.
- Idea/experience of the unit and instrumentation testing in IOS. Optimizing app performance and memory consumption.
- Leveraging community libraries to efficiently complete development tasks.
- Debugging apps using simulators and related tooling.
- Persisting data for offline-first apps using databases such as Realm.
- Localizing apps to support multiple languages and regions, vernacular libraries and fonts.
- Familiar with Version control system such as GIT.
Job Title: IOS Engineer (Remote)
Remote Working | Engineering Team | Full-time
The Impact you will create on the Job:
Developing SDKs on IOS with support for cross-platform technologies like ReactNative, Flutter along with hybrid development over platforms like Cordova.
Apply data structures and algorithms to optimize the code for a lower memory, battery, and processing footprint - all with the goal to build plug-and-play SDKs that don’t expect the app developers to write any supporting code in the app.
You will be liaising with the cross-functional teams to get an in-depth understanding of the functional requirements and propose scalable solutions.
As an individual contributor, you will tackle some of our broadest technical challenges that requires deep technical knowledge, hands-on software development and seamless collaboration with all functions.
You will envision and develop features that are highly reliable and fault tolerant to deliver a superior customer experience.
You will get an opportunity to work with some of the best talent while learning from various highly-functional teams in the company.
You will collaborate with your team and set an example by delivering high quality and innovative engineering solutions for complex use cases.
Plan and execute the roadmap with the engineering team to build and deliver next-generation systems.
What we look for?
Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science/IT from premier institute.
2-4 years of industry experience in iOS development, with at least one live app on App Store.
Good knowledge of Objective-C, Swift 5, data structures and algorithms.
Fair understanding of Native Frameworks, specifically concurrency handling, data persistence (User Defaults, Keychain, Core Data), and background tasks.
Good understanding of iOS Frameworks related to UI and network.
Fair understanding of Apple’s concurrency handling, Core Data, and NS Operation classes.
Familiarity with developing UI with both XIB/Storyboard and code.
Good understanding of SDK integrations, debugging, and troubleshooting.
Interested in exploring mobile app development ecosystems like React Native, Cordova and Flutter.
Comfortable with tackling ambiguous problems and unblocking yourself.
Fair understanding of Push Notification ecosystem.
Experience: 3-5 Years Experience
Location : Ahmedabad only
NO WORK FROM HOME
ONLY WORK FROM OFFICE
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- 1 year of experience as a iOS app developer.
- Working experience in iOS development(Swift/Objective c)
- Strong knowledge of iOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
We are looking for someone who wants to assume team and project handling responsibilities; someone who is seeking better stability and work-life balance without compromising on growth.
- Minimum 2+ years of hands-on experience in Android & Flutter development.
- Strong in Java Programming and OOPS Concepts.
- Knowledge of problem-solving, multi-threading and complexity analysis.
- Experience with design patterns like MVVM, Provider etc.
- Experience in Android application development experience using Java, Kotlin & Flutter.
- Design and develop Mobile applications using Flutter.
- Must be able to deploy app in Play store & App store.
- Expert in Android User Interface Development and Understanding of best practices for the same.
- Independently drive the development of Android-based applications.
- Ability to work with web services on the Android platform (consuming REST/SOAP APIs) and related underlying technologies (JSON, XML).
- Self-driven and able to work with minimal direction.
- Problem-solving expertise in critical steps.
- Hands-on experience with Android studio & Gradle build system.
- Knowledge of Linux, Git, Relational Databases, XML and JSON is a must.
- Hands-on practice with CI/CD tools
- Memory optimization and Debugging skills.
iOS developer with the knowledge of Objective-C and Swift to create an excellent mobile application for iPhone as well as iPads.
The important role is to develop the apps from scratch by understanding the complete requirements of the customers.
Moreover, should have solid one-two years of experience in iOS app development.
iOS app development tools like Xcode and other necessary tools like image-enhancing tools.
The developer should have knowledge of developing apps for iOS up to the latest versions to old versions.
A developer should have enough skills to make the apps more stable.
Additional knowledge about the REST API and other web services are preferable.
Depth knowledge in in-app purchases, mobile payment gateways are most recommended.
The developer should learn the defensive programming methodology to develop any apps in addition to that new innovative concepts also.
A developer should know how to use the graphics and code in an optimized way to consume a very reasonable volume of device memory.
About the Role
A highly motivated and passionate individual who has experience in executing end to end web based products and applications; bringing them to production quickly and with high quality. Passionate about building flexible and scalable solutions with an eye for detail and can weigh pros and cons to find best possible solutions.
Role and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with Product Managers to plan, implement and deliver tasks and modules on a timely basis with best practices and adherence to SOPs.
- Understand the product requirements, ask questions, and gather information and feedback to design and deliver features both on Android and iOS.
- Create a roadmap of tasks to be delivered for both iOS and Android applications in sync, such that new features go to the end-user at same time.
- Lead the design of Android and iOS applications in a modular fashion with reusable components.
- Proactively identify issues related to memory consumption, battery drain and multi-threading in the application by planning regular tests and analysis.
- Deliver Android and iOS applications with integration to backend services deployed on the cloud with high quality and responsiveness.
- Create strong practices around test driven development, automating delivery of apps to the marketplace with strong CI/CD practices.
- Manage a highly skilled and efficient team by hiring, keeping the team motivated, and managing performance.
- Play the role of an unblocker in a tight scrum environment. Should be able to help other developers with challenges, problem solving, and help achieve milestones as per plan.
- Prioritize to manage ad-hoc requests in parallel with ongoing projects.
- Hands on with programming with 50%+ of bandwidth going into modules owned.
- A highly talented developer with 10+ years of hands-on experience in building apps that have been released to the Play Store(Android) and Appstore(iOS).
- Demonstrated experience managing teams of 5-10 or more engineers in mobile application teams.
- Strong knowledge of Android, Kotlin, iOS, Swift, Objective C and working with MVVM, MVP, MVC patterns.
- Experience building mobile applications which lean heavily on connecting to cloud services to gather data and stream videos/content.
- Working knowledge of Xamarin or Flutter (cross platform frameworks) is highly preferred.
- Practitioner of test driven development practices. Experience in creating and adhering to best practices for development.