We are looking to hire a talented iOS developer to design, build, and maintain the next generation of mobile applications. Your primary focus will be developing high-end applications for the latest mobile devices. You will be responsible for architecting or building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
Translate designs and wire-frames into pixel perfect high quality code
Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code Develop and support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
Write unit-test code for robustness, usability, and general reliability. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development
Mentor and support other team members by doing code reviews and apply your experience in process and technical leadership.
iOS - Skills And Qualifications
- 2+ year of experience in product development, architecture, and design.
Good in pixel-perfect implementation of designs.
Experience in defining system architectures and exploring technical feasibility tradeoffs.
- Strong knowledge of iOS Architectural Components and Design Patterns.
Strong knowledge of iOS frameworks, different versions of iOS, and know how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Solid knowledge in REST API integration and JSON response structure.
Understanding of third party SDK integrations using Cocoapods, SPM etc.
- Experience with storage, threading, and performance tuning is good to have.
- Knowledge of the latest advancements in the world of iOS such as Swift 5.2, MVVM, Data Binding, CoreData, PropertyWrappers, operations with OperationQueue, Machine Learningwith CoreML Strong debugging and root cause analysis skills alongside data structures
- Constantly learning and looking for ways to improve yourself and the processes around you.
- Work in agile team environments and are a self-starter, conscientious member of the team
Copods is an experience focussed, digital product design and front-end engineering services company. We are on a steep growth trajectory with global partnerships. Our goal is to shape practical and meaningful human-centric experiences that are desirable, feasible, and viable.
We are looking for a Sr. Android developer who is dedicated to his craft, writes code that is proud of and can hit the ground running. We need you to write beautiful code to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code base of our products in meaningful ways. You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, to developing, testing and launching. You need to make sure the company's technology strategy serves its business strategy. In short, we are looking for someone who would take the company to the next level.
We are looking for a Sr.Android developer to join us as a full-timer as soon as possible. We operate through mobile and web apps. You will be one among the initial team of core developers using technology to delight customers.
- Architect, design, build, deploy and maintain scalable, reusable software.
- Help us build an awesome backend for our mobile apps.
- Work on feature development, designing solutions and deployments etc.
- Strong Experience with java and kotlin.
- Strong knowledge of android architectural guidelines.
- Ability to develop custom android components.
- Strong experience in advanced review-related apps, and chromium/firefox browsers.
- Experience in RxJava and/or Coroutines, Retrofit, Dagger and/or Koin.
- Experience with client-side media caching and prefetching assets.
- Experience with Android framework (activities, services, related lifecycles, intents, content providers, broadcast receivers etc).
- MVP/MVVM/MVI(Preferable) architectures.
- Knowledge of multi-threading and memory management specific to mobile devices and caching mechanisms.
- Experience with third-party analytics and marketing SDK's.
- Experience with SQLite and Room database.
- Experience in developing Location Based Services.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Should be aware of platform-independent mobile application development trends/tools.
- Expertise in payment gateway and social media integration.
- Contributed to apps in Google Play Store.
- Come up with your own goals and don't need heavy direction or daily check-ins.
- Prior entrepreneurial experience would add a lot of weight (even if it is selling lemonades).
- Having a great GitHub profile.
- Work on some open-source projects.
Hood is a new-age anonymous social network.
Hood has recently raised $3.2Mn seed funding and is backed by top VCs, 16+ unicorn founders including Vijay Shekhar Sharma - PayTM CEO, Ritesh Agarwal- OYO CEO, Kunal Shah - Cred CEO and outstanding management team.
Role & Responsibilities
1. Design, build and improve the mobile experiences in the identity, chat and
communication business functions.
2. Solve technical problems and build the next generation of products for our
consumers, drivers and merchants.
3. Improve the testability and maintainability of the code
4. Build reusable iOS software components for interfacing with multiple applications
5. Work with backend engineering teams, both within and outside the team to build
robust, well-designed interfaces.
6. Formulate and create clear and efficient technical documentation.
7. Write code that is clear, concise, performant, tested, and easily understood by others
8. Work with backend engineering teams, both within and outside the team to build robust, well-designed interfaces.
1. 2-4 years of experience in the application (iOS) development and product delivery.
2. Predictability and balance of product delivery speed and quality.
3. In-depth knowledge of iOS app architecture and implementation including
proficiency in Swift programming, Cocoa, Xcode and the iOS SDK.
4. Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics
5. Strong problem-solving and analytical skills and a proven track record of being able to respond effectively to customer situations.
6. A command over the technology ecosystem and the ability to learn and ramp up on the latest trends.
7. Experience with building products catering to millions and Knowledge of WebSockets and experience in managing libraries is a plus.
What you can expect from us
1. Learning Budget: If there's a workshop, book, or event you think will help you learn, we'll
cover your bill.
2. Health insurance for you and your family.
What happens after you apply?
Step 1: Within 7 days of your application our wholesome, original & expressive - our people Team will reach out to you for a quick chat.
Step 2: Within 4-6 days of chatting with the People Team, you will get a call from someone from your future team to discuss the job role.
Step 3: If all goes well, we’ll schedule a call with your future manager to deep dive into the role with you and for you to show off your skills through a small task.
Step 4: After a quick interaction with the People Team, If our vibes match, a quick call with our Founders.
If we mutually enjoy the 4 steps, we onboard you with a big smile :)
At any step, if things don't work out, we will proactively send out an email. You are welcome to
ask for detailed feedback and re-apply in the future.
We prefer [Passion>Skills>Education]
|1. Strong knowledge of OOP, Java, Kotlin, and Android SDK.|
|2. Experience in RESTful Web Services, JSON and XML parsing, SQLite, 3. Push Notification, Payment Gateway – Integration, In-app Purchase.|
|4. Experience in integrating third-party libraries.|
|5. Hands-on with Kotlin, Android-KTX libraries, and Unit testing (JUnit, Espresso, Mockito, Firebase Test-case)|
|6. Hand-on experience in Android UI Development (Material Design Component), multiple device resolution support, landscape, and tablet support, and multi-language & RTL support in layout.|
|7. Understanding of App Lifecycle, Activity, Fragment, Background Service, Broadcast, Gradle, Memory management, Threading, etc.|
|8. Understanding of architecture design patterns like MVP and MVVM|
|Android Jetpack component (Room, Data Binding, LifeCycle, Live Data, Navigation, Paging, View Model, Work Manager)|
|Dependency injection (dagger & hilt)|
|9. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (e.g., GIT)|
|10. Knowledge of integration and communication with BLE & Bluetooth hardware, NFC, and Android wearables|
|11. Data binding library, constraint layout, RxJava concepts,|
|12. Experience with publishing apps on Google Play Console and managing the app lifecycle|
|13. Knowledge of CI/CD, Git, Jenkins, or other version control tools;|
Developed in formal collaboration with the University of Cambridge in May 2000, HeyMath! is an Ed-Tech company whose mission is to Raise the Game in Maths for school systems around the world. We do this using technology to deliver engaging teaching methodologies and personalised learning paths for students. HeyMath! has been successfully adopted by CBSE schools since 2004, with positive outcomes for the entire ecosystem.
Check us out at www.heymath.com
We plan to work mainly from home and the virtual office atmosphere is collegiate, informal and friendly, with small high-impact teams making a difference to customers.
We are looking to hire someone who has hands-on experience in iOS / Swift programming.
- Work as part of a small team to build React Native iOS / Android applications for FullStack's clients.
- Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Integrate third-party API's.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Release applications to the Apple and Google Play stores.
- Work with native modules when required.
- Work as part of a small team, which will include other React Native developers, a project manager, QA professional, and a designer.
- Complete two-week sprints, and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standups.
- Assist with building estimates.
- Interface with clients via Slack, Zoom, and email.
- Track your time throughout the day using Toggl.
- Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
- Be part of a community of React Native developers who share knowledge and help each other as problems arise.
- Follow FullStack's detailed development process
1. Design and build an advanced application for the iOS platform
2. Work with outside data sources and APIs
3. Work on unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
4. Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration & Application Bundle Kotlin, Java
- Key requirements: Android SDK, Android UI, Core Java, Gradle, Kotlin.
- Responsible to create and manage iOS Application for both iPhone and iPad using APIs, Third Party SDKs
Required – Swift (MVVM), Objective-C
An iOS developer is responsible for developing applications for mobile devices powered by Apple’s
iOS operating system. They must also have a strong understanding of the patterns and practices
that revolve around the iOS platform.
1. Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
2. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
3. Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
4. Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
5. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Skills & Qualifications
1. Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Cocoa Touch, Firebase, Alamofire
2. Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
3. Proven working experience in software development
4. Working experience in iOS development
5. Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
6. Must have knowledge of Swift & Objective C
7. Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
8. Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
9. Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
We are looking for the candidates with 3+ years of experience
About CoutLoot :
- CoutLoot is India's leading social commerce offline to an online platform that lets anyone sell online in 30 seconds! We're on a mission to empower offline sellers to sell online using the CoutLoot app and sell their products to buyers all over the country.
- CoutLoot is a Series A funded company backed by leading Chinese VCs, Artha India Ventures, Venture Catalysts & others.
Job Description : We are looking for dynamic, open-minded self-starters who enjoy Business Leadership roles and would like to build a Category in an extremely fast-growing e-commerce company impacting millions of Indians.
Job Requirements :
- At least 2 years of experience working with iOS and has published at least one app to the App Store.
- Excellent proficiency in Swift and has experience working with Objective-C.
- Should have good knowledge of object-oriented software engineering.
- Should be able to deal with Objective-C in legacy code.
- Decent knowledge of protocol-oriented programming in Swift.
- Experience working with constraint-based layouts using AutoLayout.
- Should have a good eye for detail and have good skills in implementing clean UI and UX.
- Experience with testing frameworks and writing clean, testable code.
- Experience with client/server architectures using HTTP, REST APIs, etc.
- Must have excellent knowledge of Foundation framework, Core Data, etc.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Experience working with various architecture patterns like VIPER, MVVM, etc as well with clean code principles.
- Must be a team player with good communication skills and experience mentoring junior engineers.