We are looking for a UI UX Designer to join our team.
In this role, you will be entrusted with the art of design
Technical Competency :
● Translating wireframes and experiences into highly-polished visual composites with a user-centered design methodology,
● Building beautiful and engaging user interfaces according to user needs, business requirements and technical constraints,
● Mentoring less experienced designers and improving internal processes.
● Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
● Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
● Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
Interpersonal skills :
● Must be comfortable working in a team and independently when required.
● Must be disciplined, proactive, and self-motivated
● Needs to have problem-solving and analytical skills
● Good to have previous experience of direct client interaction for project brief and updates
What You Need To Apply:
● Have 5+ years of experience as a UI Designer
● Have outstanding UI portfolio with commercial web or mobile projects,
● Can lead and drive younger UI designers
● Are able to create interactive design and high fidelity prototypes,
● Can share your knowledge and improve internal processes,
● Have a high command of written and spoken English
● Have exceptional communication skills and team-working skills,
● Have a strong social portfolio.
● Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
● Self-motivated with the ability to work independently or jointly in a self-directed way.
● Proven analytical and problem-solving capabilities
● Keen attention to detail
● Strong work ethic and desire to build industry-leading products
● Proactive instead of reactive
● Looking for ways to improve self and projects
About Codebuddy Pvt. Ltd.
- Review in every 9 months
- On-time salary (7th)
- Fair Pay policy
- Easy Leave structure
- Performance awards
- Festival gifts
- Annual picnic
- Monthly dinner parties
Participating in all design phases (strategy, design and execution) to understand the intent & details involved
Articulating phase by phase deliverables for internal teams and consultants / vendors
Preparing expectations and delivery parameters
Ensuring documentation is done by individuals
Be part of design / presentations to clients / consultants
Decoding design and breaking it down to tasks & action points
Prepare tasks based on monthly / weekly deliverables
Bridging the gaps if any for designers/ team internally or externally
Ensuring time schedules are met by various team members external teams
Monthly / weekly / daily meeting and Follow-ups with Internal & External teams. Getting work / task done
Planning work meetings and implementing action points
Allotting tasks and driving these tasks internally & externally
Identifying and scrutinizing vendors for various tasks. Thoroughly checking their work samples & capabilities.(if any)
Submitting reports / feedback internally and to the client
Checking and refining vendor work dockets, which are prepared by team to be sent to vendors / consultants
Solving queries and resolving issues
Evaluating quotes and work samples along with the team
Timely checks and scrutiny of work that’s getting made Internal and External
Making reports of various milestones/ phases and discussing with client and internal team
Validating and approving work done Internal and External phase by phase costs and time schedules
Ensuring design Intent is met
Presentations to client if any
Understanding overall project / design expectations
Planning and allotting work to teams
Review and scrutiny of work
Managing team schedules and project time lines
Ensuring project schedules/ timelines and design intent is met
Escalation management and solution driven approach
Maintaining and protecting our reputation
Managing client relationship
Ensuring successful project completion
Systematic, Meticulous, Smart, Energetic, Articulate, Strict, Leader.
What You’ll Do:
- Translate requirements into engaging interactive experiences that create meaningful product design
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- User testing for intuitivity and experience
- Leverage customer empathy, research and design principles to support design decisions
- Establish a strong design culture by championing user-centric design and design thinking
- Focus on timely delivery of flows working with the Lead Designer and Product Manager
- Navigate through internal dependencies within the design team and some external dependencies on development and product teams (product and dev collab)
- Drive productivity within your own team by ensuring processes are followed
- Responsible for ensuring design quality, consistency, and coherence of user interfaces across products
- Collaborate with front-end engineers to understand their constraints and needs for easy execution of the design system
- Ideate, execute, maintain and update our UI components, interactions, patterns, version control system for product design
Who You Are:
- Proven working experience as a UI/UX Designer
- In depth portfolio of design projects
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to discuss and explain design options with stakeholders
- Critical thinker, problem solver and customer-centered
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (Balsamiq and Marvel)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software's like Figma and Sketch
- Knowledge of creating and working with a Design System
- Some knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction a plus
Premagic is looking for a talented and creative Graphic Designer who has the capability to offer direction to various projects in our creative department. If you believe you are a self-starter, capable of delivering creative ideas with amazing attention to detail, let's talk!
• Responsible for creating visually engaging graphics across various media outlets. • Collaborate with the marketing team to create visuals for marketing campaigns and web pages. • Develop design solutions that are integrated with company goals and priorities. • Offering input to creative meetings and sharing ideas • Communicating with senior team members to receive feedback • Supporting the team throughout the execution of requirements.
Requirements : • 2-3 years of experience in graphic design. • Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop. • Knowledge in Video Editing is a plus. • Excellent problem-solving and communication skills. • Ability to work on tight deadlines and with exceptional time management skills.
NumenHealth is looking for highly motivated HR professionals to join our team. We are looking forward to a person who can take charge of Recruitment along with the execution of End to End HR function.
If it looks like a role that interests you, we would like to speak to you.
- Recruitment - Tech and Non-Tech.
- Entire recruitment process - end to end. Support and suggest improvements to the entire recruitment process.
- Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques and processes.
- Develop and Support the entire employee lifecycle right from onboarding to exit.
- Sourcing and screening potential applicants from the job portals to fill the company job vacancies
- Organizing interviews with shortlisted candidates
- Posting job advertisements on job boards and social media platforms
- Assisting in planning recruitment and HR activities
- Assisting and actively involving in the planning of company events
- are Available For Full Time (in-office) Internship
- have Relevant Skills And Interests
- Experience in Startup Culture and Fast-Paced environment.
- We like Passionate People, if you are enthusiastic, passionate, results-oriented, go-getter, and achiever; you are one among us.
- Prior Experience:
- Minimum 1+ yrs of experience in HR.
- Experience in Product Companies is preferred.
- About Role
Seniority Level: Junior / Mid-level
Job Functions: HR
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Bangalore - Koramangala / Whitefield (looking for Work Form office Only)
VII. About NumenHealth:-
About Numen ( https://numenhealth.com/ ):
Numen Health is a Health-tech company with a goal to reimagine healthcare in India. Through an amalgamation of our healthcare team with the power of AI and the Internet of Things (IoT), we make healthcare easier and accessible through a data-based preemptive approach. Our mission is to facilitate change in the healthcare industry by moving from a reactive approach to a proactive one.
We are a wonderful, young team with experience in scaling up Indian and international businesses from the ground up. We are looking for like-minded and enthusiastic people who are passionate about making a lasting difference and want to help us revolutionize the way healthcare is delivered to a billion Indians!
To shift the healthcare ecosystem from a Sick-care' approach to a Holistic-healthcare' approach. We aim to do that by enabling doctors and caregivers to move from treating ailments to employing a data-based,
We offer preventive healthcare programs to individuals to improve their health. These plans are crafted in consultation with their treating doctor and a dedicated care team remotely monitors the progress in real-time. For doctors, Numen is a virtual facility to cater to all of their patient’s needs, remotely.
At Numen, you have the opportunity to make tangible changes to the existing healthcare systems in India making it preventive and affordable. By joining the Numen team, you get to be part of a young, dynamic team that is passionate about making a change and a fast-paced environment with multiple opportunities to learn and grow.
We are going to be just AWESOME. If you believe you are AWESOME then we would like to welcome you to the world of innovators and game-changers. :)
Position: Graphic Designer (Full Time)
Location: New Delhi
Mindler’s disruptive career assessment and counselling products are loved by thousands of users globally, and it is growing at a very fast pace. We are looking for assertive, energetic, and creative people to join our awesome team, including people from ISB, Harvard, IIT, and other top-tier institutes. With a unique and scalable model to address the unorganized career counselling sector, Mindler works on both the demand and supply side of the career guidance problem through its revolutionary products which include:
- Mindler’s Career Platform for Students: The platform aids career discovery, mapping & planning for students through state of the art career guidance tools including career assessments, college planners, entrance exam trackers, virtual internships, profile building, resume building, personalized mentoring, alumni tracking & scholarship discovery
- Mindler’s SAAS Platform for Institutions/ Career Coaches: The platform automates the process of career guidance for career experts & help educators add effectiveness while creating a comprehensive career guidance ecosystem in their institution
- Mindler’s International Certified Career Coach (ICCC) Program: The ICCC program is a multi-level global credentialing programs for educators; jointly delivered along with world’s leading career coach credentialing bodies - NCDA (USA) and CDA (USA)
A Graphic Designer is a critical part of our mission to promote our brand as fresh, innovative and trustworthy. This vital position requires a creative and innovative thinker to create and support our visual brand identity across various channels. As a Graphic Designer at Mindler, you will be working closely with the marketing team to conceptualise and design new graphics, marketing collaterals, blog visuals, infographics and social media posts.
You Should Have:
- 2-6 years of relevant experience
- Excellent command over design software, especially Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- Exceptional creativity and design skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A desire to innovate, ideate and come up with out-of-the-box ideas
- Experience with UI/UX is a plus
Founded by two MDI alumnus, it is a student centric and personalised learning platform that delivers enjoyable learning content as per the state boards. This ed-tech provides a solution which is easy to use, lets students enjoy learning, makes life easy for a teacher and delivers learning in the language that students are most comfortable. The organisation has worked in 14 states across India and awarded Google India under "Impacting Change through Digital".
What you will do:
- Designing emailers, social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram) posts
- Creating blog headers and blog images
- Working with content creator and content writer to plan and deliver the weekly tasks
- Coming up with creative ways to showcase the message given by content writers and creators
- High-quality and attention-grabbing images that grab the users’ attention and improving the brand’s credibility
- Visually compelling infographics that present valuable information about the company in a compelling way
- Quoting graphics that reflect the vision and message of the brand, enabling followers to relate and build a relationship with the business
- Being the single point of contact for all the graphic design needs in the product
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in graphic designing using various tools
- Hands on experience in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop
- Hands on experience in various tools (After effects, Premiere pro)
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to design and develop graphics and various graphical content to connect with the audiences that are most relevant to us, in a way that’s relevant for them and ensuring the communication is specific and meaningful
- Abilities to balance the WOW (be noticed), HOW (engage and educate) and NOW (drive action) of content marketing
- An undistracted mind, an aspiration for holistic growth, humility, discipline, clear and adequate communication and self confidence to learn and do anything
This position is for our social media wing.
We would expect you to come armed with a sense of humor and an obsession with colors. Know your software, ditch the normal, and create more wacky Wednesdays than we could have ever imagined. You should be someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts, and other designs. You must be persistent and creative, with experience and demonstrated success in graphics designing.
This position is a full-time job at QBF Noida Sector 1 location.
Work Experience: 2+ years hands-on experience
Roles and Responsibilities
- Be part of the creative process from concept to completion.
- An intimate understanding of design, copy, and web best practices/guidelines, and a strong understanding of the latest creative trends.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability, and originality.
- Self-starter with a positive and enthusiastic attitude, the ability to work independently as well as in cross-functional groups and professionalism regarding time, costs, and deadlines.
- Stays abreast of the evolving technology and design landscape including the emergence of new standards and devices.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Prioritize and manage work while adhering to project timelines in a fast-paced environment.
- Continually push your design experience and knowledge of new design trends and tools to help contribute to improved work processes within the team.
- Creative agency or editorial background a plus.
- Collaborates with the creative team in the production of marketing materials and media.
- Ensures visual communication and brand standards are met.
- Contributes innovative ideas to shape effective ad experiences across digital, mobile, print, and video platforms.
- Meet with internal clients to develop the materials needed.
- Meet deliverables timelines.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts.
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts
Required Experience and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphics Designing or other relevant courses
- 2+ years of experience in graphics designing
- English: Fluent
- Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Video Editing is a must.
- 5 days working
How to apply
- Please share your CV along with the work portfolio.
- Applications without a portfolio will be rejected.