A bachelor's degree in Engineering (IT, Computer Science, Electronics) or MCA/MSc with 6-
10 years of experience in technology implementation for full lifecycle projects. A minimum of
designing solutions, leading projects and project teams, guiding and mentoring, and performing
The Technical Lead will lead and mentor teams to deliver enterprise projects. Will
collaborate with customer stakeholders and architects along the entire project lifecycle.
The Technical Lead will be responsible for requirements analysis, project planning,
estimations, design, development, documentation, and support of projects. Is expected to
work on a range of cloud technologies and platforms as required.
● Extensive experience in end-to-end implementation.
● Experience in application design, development, and support for solution implementations.
● Should have hands-on development experience.
● Good experience in API and Web Services(Restful and Soap).
● Advanced understanding of Object Oriented Design, Design Patterns and UML.
● Solid experience in design, coding, unit testing and debugging.
● Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
● Strong aptitude and problem-solving skills
● Prioritization and analytical skills
● A good team player and leader
Learngram is a Singapore-based EdTech startup founded by IIT Alums and we are building an innovative online classroom platform designed from scratch that offers all the tools to make teaching and learning seamless, effective and fun. Our tech team is based out of Bengaluru and we are building a high-quality team of result-focused & innovative problem solvers.
Shirish Chandrakar – CEO
Raman Kishore – Co-Founder/CTO
At Learngram, we are building an online teaching & learning platform with a large breadth to address live, non-live and collaborative parts of classroom interactions. We follow an extremely user focused product development approach to address the needs of teachers & students and bring them to a smooth classroom experience online, and in the process, elevate their effectiveness to a new level.
Learngram is a tech company in every sense with the tech product being the heart of the company with zero to minimal ops. Naturally, we are building a seemingly complex tech product with various moving parts having to seamlessly interact with each other at scale, and deliver the best experience to the users.
The Backend team at Learngram does the heavy lifting of architecting & continuously improving multiple backend services, their interactions, the database, live communication, file sharing, handling videos, lecture recordings, deployments, load testing, scaling & autoscaling, cost optimisation, long term strategies to re-architect the services, notifications, logging, caching and much more. The team ensures that the utility of a complex platform with all the intricacies is kept functional and intact at all times, with a small debug and response time in case of any issue & ensure a smooth and engaging experience for the users.
The Backend Developer role at Learngram requires you to be strong at backend architecture with a long term vision, excellent problem solving ability, a mindset to chase efficiency, writing extremely performant Apis & DB queries, logging & monitoring the whole system, very good at designing & implementing caching strategies for the services, experienced in handling production code bases, writing very maintainable & well architected code, comfortable using cloud servers and handling all releases and deployments, load testing, scaling & autoscaling applications with various strategies as they seem fit, using message queues to solve multiple problems and being comfortable with the interactions among different backend services.
This role at Learngram requires you to follow and innovate the product development process to ensure effective communication with various teams and efficient work environment. We also require you to be involved in creating healthy relationships within the team built on ownership, support & effective communication to keep the people-first culture of the company alive and enjoy creating with the team. A passion to be an early team member of a startup and build products ground up is crucial to keep the intensity and ownership culture within the team.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Backend architecture
- Backend development (Node/Python + Express/Flask)
- Websockets and real time communication
- Handling file storage and rendering at scale
- DB design and optimised querying
- Building well architected and low latency Apis
- Deployment on Cloud (AWS)
- Message Queuing (Kafka)
- Caching (Redis)
- Load testing, Scaling & Autoscaling
- Notifications & Analytics
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Effective communication across dev, QA, design & product teams
- WebRTC knowledge is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a related field, or equivalent practical experience
- 1+ years of experience in Backend Development
- Good verbal/written communication skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team and the familiarity of working with dev, QA, design and product teams
- Experienced in working on microservices architecture based code bases
- Experienced in handling production code & releases
- Experienced in load testing, scaling & autoscaling initiatives
- Ability to architect and build full-fledged complex features from scratch
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, pro-active and strong sense of ownership
- Plan, develop and implement large-scale projects from conception to completion.
- Interface with clients and gather business requirements and objectives.
- Translate clients’ business requirements and objectives into technical applications and solutions.
- Understand and evaluate complex data models.
- Design, develop and implement new integration.
- Execute system development and maintenance activities.
- Develop solutions to improvise performance and scalability of systems.
- Mentor junior and mid-level engineers.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, working in Java related technologies.
- A Good Engineering or Masters degree from a reputed university
- Should have strong technical skills with a good grasp of OO concepts and design patterns
- Good knowledge of SQL database ( MySQL, Oracle, etc )
- Good understanding of frameworks like Spring, Hibernate, etc.
- Good understanding of spring boot and microservices.
- Exposure to AWS services - S3, SQS, Lambda, DynamoDB, API Gateway, etc.
Good to have
- Knowledge of No-SQL DBs like mongo, dynamoDB, etc.
- Knowledge of message brokers/queuing services like SQL, rabbitMQ, Kafka, etc.
NetElixir is a global digital marketing firm headquartered in Princeton, NJ. With a common goal of helping our customers and challenging ourselves to think differently, we face challenges and tackle them together as a team. We are a close-knit group of imaginative and friendly industry experts who bring our unique passions and personalities together to find creative solutions that drive results.
With offices in the US and India, NetElixir works persistently gathering, evaluating, computing, and formulating raw data and turning it into actionable insights for our customers. We work consistently to develop new technology that will improve and facilitate digital marketing efforts across the globe.
Role: Python Developer
Experience: 3 -5 Years
Company Website: www.netelixir.com
Your responsibilities will include understanding the needs, gathering and prioritizing requirements, and working with our software development teams to design, develop and deliver new features.
- 3-5 years of experience in building web applications and product development using Python
● Experience in Python Backend development, microservice API development using Flask and/or Django
● Experience in SQL and No SQL databases
● Experience in AWS cloud services
● Working knowledge in Unit testing with pytest, Git (versioning, branching, etc..), CI-CD
● Collaboration with technical teams and product stakeholders to ensure design and
implementation is aligned with business requirements
● Perform design and code reviews to ensure products meet our quality standards
● Assist in the education and development of junior team members to ensure progression and
● Good hands-on experience in debugging application issues
● Work experience in developing and deploying AI/ML models (additional advantage)
● Exposure to Digital Marketing Domain (additional advantage)
Strong expertise in AWS architecture, deployment and coding using Python and AWS Lambda functions. She/ he should also have experience with NOSQL database like MongoDB/ DynamoDB and exposure to Machine Learning. She/ he should be familiar with Ajax calls, interaction with API using JSON files and xml.
The person should be able to guide junior resources, perform code reviews and solve performance issues as required.
- Proficient with Laravel/CI/Node.JS/Yii
- Must have at least 1 year of experience
- Able to join office
- Initial Screening
- Telephonic Interview
- Machine Test
- HR Round
Educational - BE/BT
Job Location : Mumbai
- Strong knowledge of Core PHP and web architecture
- Understanding of PHP design patterns
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance of Web applications
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes and optimisation of SQL queries
- Proficient with MongoDB databases and its query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git