You will be responsible for development of high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-
critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance,contributing in all phases of the
development lifecycle and making sure the subordinates are also delivering the same. You will
be writing well designed, testable, efficient code. You should be able to understand and write
the user stories and translate them into code and unit testing. You will have to design, build and
maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code and ensure the best possible performance,
quality, and responsiveness of the applications for you and your subordinates. You should be
able to identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems and help maintain
your and your subordinates code quality, organization, and automatization.
Key Result Areas :
● Communication skills and clearness in your reporting and communication.
● Knowledge in the Java programming languages you use.
● Knowledge in the Spring Framework and libraries you use.
● Knowledge in the tool-sets you use.
● Analytical thinking and experience (practical when you design the architecture of the
“thing” prior to coding it).
● Technological understanding (ability to see your new “thing” in a wider perspective, for
example how a small library fits into a large project or product).
● Creativity (finding better ways to achieve your project goals).
● Coding (testable code, clean reusable code, maintainable code, readable code, bug-
free code, beautiful code).
● Correctness (few bugs, few iterations with refactoring).
● Application performance (the application does what it’s supposed to do without
wasting CPU, memory or other resources).
● Learning (your ability to learn about and use new technologies, protocols, libraries, or
even languages as needed).
● Durability (to stay on track no matter what, even when you feel dead bored, or in way
over your head).
● Adherence to Effort and Schedule
● Team hand holding for day to day activities with team and monitor their progress
● Lead the team technically for the on time delivery and best efforts.
● Strong Hands-on experience in Core Java, Spring framework, Maven, NoSQL.
● Comfortable with source code repository Github.
● Experience in developing REST APIs using Spring-MVC, Play Framework.
● Experience in Neo4J, Cassandra, Elasticsearch.
● Experience in developing apache samza jobs (optional).
● Good understanding of CI-CD pipeline.
Programming, Core, Java, test, MVC, NoSQL, Java, Cassandra, Spring, Elasticsearch, Testing, apache
About Tekdi Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Tekdi Technologies is a leading IT Solutions provider focusing on delivering enterprise-class, end-to-end solutions for businesses & individuals in a wide array of verticals. It offers a dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, products, platforms, and services that bring greater choice, faster time to market, and flexibility to its customers. We leverage Open Source Technologies to deliver cutting-edge solutions driven by a combination of robust strategies, passionate teams, and a global culture rooted in innovation and automation. Our experience, coupled with the use of Open Source gives you the advantage of cost-effective, secure, and up-to-date solutions.
- 2+ year of experience in Development in JAVA technology.
- Strong Java Basics
- SpringBoot or Spring MVC
- Hands on experience on Relationl Databases (SQL query or Hibernate) + Mongo (JSON parsing)
- Proficient in REST API development
- Messaging Queue (RabitMQ or Kafka)
- Any Caching Mechanism
- Good at problem solving
- Strong experience in Core Java, Multi-Threading, data structures (List/Map/Set) and unit testing
- with (Junit, Mockito)
- Strong experience with Spring Framework (Spring MVC, Spring REST, Spring Data), ORM
- frameworks (JPA, Hibernate) and RDBMS (Oracle/MySQL/Postgres)
- Strong experience in applying Object-Oriented design principles and Design Patterns
- Good knowledge of Multi-Tier architecture, Micro Services architecture and Service Oriented
- Exposure to AWS Cloud, NoSQL Database (Mongo, Cassandra), Message Broker (Active
- MQ/RabbitMQ/Apache Kafka) and Big Data Technologies (Hadoop/Hive/Spark)
- Additionally, must possess capability to review code, produce technical specification document
- and knowledge of code quality tools (PMD/FindBugs/Sonar)
As an engineer, you will help with the implementation, and launch of many key product features. You will get an opportunity to work on a wide range of technologies (including Spring, AWS Elastic Search, Lambda, ECS, Redis, Spark, Kafka etc.) and apply new technologies for solving problems. You will have an influence on defining product features, drive operational excellence, and spearhead the best practices that enable a quality product. You will get to work with skilled and motivated engineers who are already contributing to building high-scale and high-available systems.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work on leading technologies and would like to build product technology that can cater millions of customers inclined towards providing them the best experience, and relish large ownership and diverse technologies, join our team today!
What You'll Do:
- Creating detailed design, working on development and performing code reviews.
- Implementing validation and support activities in line with architecture requirements
- Help the team translate the business requirements into R&D tasks and manage the roadmap of the R&D tasks.
- Designing, building, and implementation of the product; participating in requirements elicitation, validation of architecture, creation and review of high and low level design, assigning and reviewing tasks for product implementation.
- Work closely with product managers, UX designers and end users and integrating software components into a fully functional system
- Ownership of product/feature end-to-end for all phases from the development to the production.
- Ensuring the developed features are scalable and highly available with no quality concerns.
- Work closely with senior engineers for refining the and implementation.
- Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments.
- Assist directly and indirectly in the continual hiring and development of technical talent.
- Create and execute appropriate quality plans, project plans, test strategies and processes for development activities in concert with business and project management efforts.
The ideal candidate is a passionate engineer about delivering experiences that delight customers and creating solutions that are robust. He/she should be able to commit and own the deliveries end-to-end.
What You'll Need:
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- 2-3+ years of Software Development experience with proficiency in Java or equivalent object-oriented languages, coupled with design and SOA
- Fluency with Java, and Spring is good.
- Experience in JEE applications and frameworks like struts, spring, mybatis, maven, gradle
- Strong knowledge of Data Structures, Algorithms and CS fundamentals.
- Experience in at least one shell scripting language, SQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL and data modeling skills
- Excellent analytical and reasoning skills
- Ability to learn new domains and deliver output
- Hands on Experience with the core AWS services
- Experience working with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Spinnaker, Nexus, GitLab, TeamCity, GoCD, etc.)
- Expertise in at least one of the following:
- Kafka, ZeroMQ, AWS SNS/SQS, or equivalent streaming technology
- Distributed cache/in memory data grids like Redis, Hazelcast, Ignite, or Memcached
- Distributed column store databases like Snowflake, Cassandra, or HBase
- Spark, Flink, Beam, or equivalent streaming data processing frameworks
- Proficient with writing and reviewing Python and other object-oriented language(s) are a plus
- Experience building automations and CICD pipelines (integration, testing, deployment)
- Experience with Kubernetes would be a plus.
- Good understanding of working with distributed teams using Agile: Scrum, Kanban
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Attention to detail and quality, and the ability to work well in and across teams
- You can write clean, high-quality code in a variety of languages and are also able to spot and improve bad code
- You have experience with Agile and/or Continuous Delivery approaches such as Continuous Integration, TDD, Infrastructure as Code, etc.
- Experience with developing web applications based on ReactJS
- Hands on experience in setting up automated build pipelines based on Jenkins, Gradle, MSBuild, Maven etc.
- Bonus points if you have knowledge of cloud technologies such as AWS/Azure/GCP, Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with atleast one RDBMS sql-server or postgress having good sql skills
- You will champion best practices like writing clean and reusable code using practices like Test Driven Development, SOLID principles, OO design, and pair programming
- You will partner with developers from other cross-functional teams advocating devops culture
- Experience with building REST APIs and asynchronous messaging systems
- You will work in collaborative, product-focused teams to build innovative customer experiences
- Take ownership and accountability beyond individual deliverables, always pushing the envelope in order to deliver awesome results for our clients
● We are looking for a passionate individual contributor to join us as part of core engineering
team and help us in building our products and platform from scratch. The potential candidate
would be part of a strong tech team to help us disrupt the Indian consumer fintech space.
● You will be responsible for the full product lifecycle including requirements analysis, design,
implementation, testing, deployment and post-deployment monitoring.
● 1-6 years of strong individual contributor experience as a software engineer
● Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts
● BS/MS or higher degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related work experience
● Knowledge of data structures/algorithms and an understanding of design tradeoffs
● Strong knowledge in Java and experience with Spring Framework
Following are some of the attributes we are looking for:
● Experience of working with large and cutting-edge internet startups and firms
● Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal communication
● A strong desire to break the code and find hidden bugs before customers find them in
● Strong sense of ownership, solid work ethic and a responsible team player
What's on offer
● Opportunity to be part of the core engineering team of a promising startup solving one of
the biggest business opportunities in India
● Unique opportunity in building a fintech business from scratch using most of the related
technologies and integration with major players
● Opportunity to experiment with latest technologies and develop full-fledged product using
● Stock options
● Competitive salary
Completely work from office.
Are you a high-performing, collaborative, results oriented and technologically savvy person who is keen on sales in the digital industry? Then this highly visible role is for you!
Our client is the Health-tech initiative of India's largest business house. Started in 2015, it empowers healthcare providers and consumers in India. All healthcare monitoring services are made available through an app that will help connect doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories and consumers, enabling preventive and predictive healthcare. It helps the care-givers to track the entire patient journey from the initial appointment and maintaining their records, generating lab test reports to providing virtual consultation and home-care solutions. It is expected that this futuristic guide will strengthen doctor-patient relationship and enhance the in-clinic experience.
As the Java Developer, you will be responsible for developing cutting edge health-tech applications that include high scale transaction processing, intelligent bot based programs and data analytics.
What you will do:
- Building components for the company's advanced health tech platform using Java, Solr, SpringBoot, DialogFlow
- Communicating effectively in a cross-functional product development team and present ideas and solutions effectively
- Participating in technical planning and requirements gathering phases including design, code, test, troubleshoot, and document engineering software applications
- Developing the Code as per the requirements
- Working with product team and constructing the tech roadmap
- Designing, building and scaling the company's backend microservices
- Maintaining code integrity and organization
- Applying all quality requirements to make the code production ready
- Developing and deploying new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Developing documentation related to technical aspects and to facilitate current support, development, upgrades, or migrations
- Designing and building efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Pro actively catching and fixing bugs, and providing support for the back end services
- Managing servers and infrastructure by keeping the lights on and refining the deployment architecture
What you need to have:
- Expert at hands on programming in JAVA and J2EE
- Must be from Product based companies (Should have developed Web Apps)
- Proven expertise in Java interfaces with MongoDB (or similar noSQL databases) as well as relational databases (mySQL, Postgres etc)
- Key contributor in atleast one 6+ months development project involving SpringBoot and Hibernate
- Strong understanding of application server infrastructure
- Good working knowledge of Maven based build systems
- Good understanding of build and deployment pipelines that involve ANT and Jenkins
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git or SVN
- Good knowledge of working on Rest APIs , Webservices
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Hands on experience with Lucene/Solr
- Familiarity with DiagFlow based chat bot building
- Knowledge of NLP
- Learnt AI/ML systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and deadlines.
- Able to effectively collaborate with a team as well as take initiative and work independently to solve problems
-Should have experience in Creating and managing Liferay Portal themes
-Need to have experience working with JAVA technologies
-Excellent oral and written communication skills with a keen sense of customer service
-Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
-Process-oriented with great documentation skills.
-Should have knowledge of DXP
- 3+ years’ experience under your belt developing performance-critical applications that run in a production environment using Node.Js
- Expertise in Database modeling, preferably relational DB, spotting DB bottlenecks, and writing optimized DB queries.
- Expertise in common Cloud technologies, AWS/GCP Knowledge of CI/CD tools and workflows.
- Knowledge in one or more of the following: NoSQL (especially, but not only Redis), Queueing system experience (Kafka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, MSMQ)
- Good stakeholder management skills, with an ability to build trust and rapport with internal and external stakeholders
- It is good to have knowledge of Kubernetes and Docker and related deployment technologies.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient, and high-quality code.
- Design (LLD & HLD) and architect technical solutions for the business problems of a large-scale system.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- We believe leadership comes through ownership and so we love people who take ownership of their work and lead by example
Skills- java , core java, J2EE, jee, spring, REST, Tomcat
Interested candidates can apply for the same