Lightning Job By Cutshort ⚡
As part of this feature, you can expect status updates about your application and replies within 48 hours (once the screening questions are answered)
Mai Labs is a startup with the ambitious goal of creating the next Internet. We are dedicated to empowering the next billion users and democratizing the creation and unlocking of value on the Internet. With human interactions at the core, our technology acts as an enabler to unlock new opportunities for all Internet users, not the privileged few.
Our portfolio includes a range of innovative products, including an internal blockchain, commercial products on tokenization, digital asset creation, IPR protection, and web 3.0 applications. Our other business is creating an immersive platform to help creators craft immersive environments and assets, and a work-in-progress immersive realm.
What will you get to do?
You will take the role of Backend Lead to kickstart your work in Express.js, Node.js, Python, and preferably GraphQL, and will start your way toward other languages & new tech stacks. Our Full Stack team works with both MEAN & MERN stacks. We will look forward to you to support designing of technical architecture. Part of the role may incorporate writing effective business logic using Rest API as well as algorithm design for system modules. We expect you to deliver your skills in database design using NoSQL (MongoDB) or RDBMS (MySQL or PostgreSQL). We believe in quick pilots and POC development. Finally, you will also collaborate with Technical writers for proper documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences or equivalent stream. Master’s is good to have. Though we are degree agnostic and are open to awesome coders with great problem-solving skills.
- Looking for 5 to 7 yrs of strong Backend Development for multiple roles across products.
- Expectations that you will have strong knowledge of algorithms and data structures.
- Familiarity with Web RTC & Socket based applications.
- Hands on experience in atleast one of many database like MySQL, PostgreSQL, or MongoDB.
- Understanding of AWS/ Azure cloud services.
- Fundamentals of Docker/Containerized application development would be plus.
- You will lead team and develop them over the period.
You will excel in the role if you also have experience and exposure working with different projects and business models.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Mai Labs
Welcome to MAI Labs, where technology transcends boundaries and unlocks boundless potential. Headquartered in India, MAI Labs emerged under the visionary leadership of an entrepreneur and futurist. From our former identity as P2E Pro, we have transitioned to MAI Labs, driven by the mission to democratize the potential of emerging technologies on a global scale.
MAI Labs is at the forefront of innovation, spearheading immersive technology, empowering creators and much more keeping regulations and the laws of the land in mind at every step. We see technology as a tool to bridge gaps and enhance equality; therefore, our focus is on unlocking the latent potential within everyone, leveraging the power of these evolving technologies. We are dedicated to creating an environment where diversity knows no boundaries.
Are you passionate about technology or someone who is creatively inclined? We invite like-minded individuals to join us on our journey as we work together to shape an immersive platform that is made in India but built for the world. Together, let us redefine the boundaries of technology and unlock new horizons.
We are building cutting edge technology products that give unprecedented digital experiences to the masses.
As the parent company to multiple deep web innovations like SMART, MyIPR and Hastinapur, we are pioneering the next wave of human exploration in digital spaces. Equipped with a diverse team and advanced technology, we’re strategically scaling ourselves across new tech categories like AR, VR, Distributed Ledger Technology, AI/ML, Smart Contracts etc. to enable it to provide more value to the lives of everyday people. We create experiences that are expressive, meaningful and self propelled.
MEAN Stack Developer
We are seeking a skilled and experienced MEAN Stack Developer to join our team. The ideal candidate should have strong experience in developing web applications using the MEAN stack, with expertise in MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS/React, and Node.js. The candidate should be passionate about building high-quality, scalable, and maintainable software.
· Develop and maintain web applications using the MEAN stack.
· Participate in the entire software development life cycle, from requirement gathering to deployment.
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and implement new features.
· Write clean, modular, and well-documented code.
· Optimize the performance of the application.
· Ensure the application is scalable and maintainable.
· Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
· Proven experience as a MEAN stack developer.
· Strong proficiency in MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS, React and Node.js.
· Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform.
· Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
· Good communication and collaboration skills.
· Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
· Experience with version control systems such as Git.
· Master's degree in Computer Science or related field.
· Experience with other front-end frameworks such as React or Vue.js.
· Familiarity with containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
**We are looking for Immediate Joiners.
Backend Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
Your primary focus will be the development of all server side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
We are looking to recruit a candidate for a role that will require:
- Create and consume restful APIs
- Design, develop, and maintain internal and external applications
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable modules
- Write high quality, structured application/interface code and documentation
- Identify solutions through research and collaboration that resolves the root of problems as they arise
- Define functional and technical requirements for application software to develop skills and knowledge
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
∙ Proficient in Node.JS
∙ 2+ years’ experience designing, querying, and updating databases in MySQL/nosql
∙ Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
∙ Good to have knowledge of AWS, Redis, ElasticSearch
Education: Min. Graduate in related discipline
Work experience: 2 years relevant experience
Compensation: Based on Industry Standards
Interview Mode : Face to Face
- Develop, implement, and maintain Java application phases, code, and software
- Work as part of a software development team
- Contributing to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code per specifications and test to ensure designs are in compliance with the specifications
- Analyze user requirements to determine how to translate into Java
- Debug and resolve technical issues
- Develop documentation to track
Technical Skill (Must have)
- Java, JSP-Servlets, Spring MVC, Sprint REST, Spring Boot
- Hibernate, Unit testing framework i.e., JUnit
- SQL, Database i.e MySQL, Oracle
- Cloud computing platform understanding i.e., AWS
- Project Management tools like Jira, Mantis
- Source-Code Control System (GIT, SVN)
- Web services
- Agile Methodology
- Web/Application Servers i.e., Tomcat
Employee perks & benefits:
- 5 days a week work culture
- Health insurance (for employees and family)
- Performance awards and rewards
- Flexible work hours
HIRING SQL Developers with max 30 days Of NOTICE PERIOD
Job ID: TNS2022DB08
Who Should apply?
• Only for Serious job seekers
• Technically Strong Candidates who are willing to take up challenging roles and want to raise
their Career graph
• No DBA’s & BI Developers please
Why Think n Solutions Software?
• Exposure to latest Technology
• Opportunity working in different platforms
• Rapid Career Growth
• Friendly Knowledge sharing Environment
• 3+yrs Hands on Experience in TSQL / PL SQL / PG SQL or NOSQL
• Immediate joiners preferred/ Maximum notice period between 15 to 30days
• Candidates will be selected based on logical / technical and scenario-based testing
Note: Candidates who have attended the interview process with TnS in the last 6 months will not be eligible.
1. Technical Skills Desired:
a. Experience in MS SQL Server and one of these Relational DB’s, PostgreSQL / AWS
Aurora DB / MySQL / Oracle / NOSQL DBs (MongoDB / DynamoDB / DocumentDB) in
an application development environment and eagerness to switch DB.
b. Design database tables, views, indexes
c. Write functions and procedures for Middle Tier Development Team
d. Work with any front-end developers in completing the database modules end to end
(hands-on experience in parsing of JSON & XML in Stored Procedures would be an
e. Query Optimization for performance improvement
f. Design & develop SSIS Packages or any other Transformation tools for ETL
2. Functional Skills Desired:
a. Banking / Insurance / Retail domain would be a plus.
b. Interaction with a client a plus.
3. Good to Have Skills:
a. Knowledge in a Cloud Platform (AWS / Azure)
b. Knowledge on version control system (SVN / Git)
c. Exposure to Quality and Process Management
d. Knowledge in Agile Methodology
4. Soft skills: (additional)
a. Team building (attitude to train, work along, mentor juniors)
b. Communication skills (all kinds)
c. Quality consciousness
d. Analytical acumen to all business requirement
e. Think out-of-box for business solution
7+ years of experience with Design, development & architecture.
- Experience in software development with minimum 3 plus years of architecture experience.
- Experience in Core JAVA 8
- Experience in Java J2EE, Microservices
- Experience in Java - Spring, Java - SpringBoot, GCP , Hibernate,JDBC
- Experience in Multi-threading, Performance and Scaling is a plus
- Have used the RDBMS and NoSQL databases like MySQL/Oracle, MongoDB, Cassandra, Neo4J Risk for production ready software’s
- Cloud Native application design experience is a plus
- CICD – Release Pipeline experience
- Experience in application of principles of Architecture Design
- Experience building large scale, high performance distributed systems
- Strong understanding of modern development techniques and processes such as Dev Ops /Cloud
- Promoter of Agile/Scrum, TDD and CI/CD best practices
- Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked or Internet-related computer programs. (Code must be used in core version of applications available for sale commercially.)
- Interacts with Delivery managers and/or users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
- Participates in software design meetings and analyzes user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements.
- Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications using current programming languages and technologies.
- Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
- Trains and communicates with internal Client Training, Client Relationship and Sales teams on systems application.
- May be responsible for developing or executing project plans, budgets and schedules and for documenting work and results.
- May deliver informational and decision-seeking presentations to technical and business groups to internal and/or external audiences.
Designation : Sr Executive - Web Developer
Job Location - Pune
Amura Marketing is a next generation Martech company, delivering end-to-end marketing and sales solutions to leading brands in India.
The company's ethos is built upon the philosophy of 'Marketing Engineered', an approach that delivers marketing & sales solutions through innovative ideas in design, engineering and technology.
Role in the organization: Amura is looking for a Sr Software Developer who will be a part of a tech team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, to developing, testing, and launching. If you want to design and develop websites that can change the consumer experience with a team of Crazy Developers and ever-demanding clients, Amura is the place for you!
- Discuss the project goals with the client and development team.
- Troubleshooting issues in the implementation and debug builds.
- Working with front-end and back-end developers on projects.
- Testing functionality for users and the backend.
- Ensuring that integrations run smoothly.
- Scaling projects based on client feedback.
- Recording and reporting on work done in WordPress/Laravel.
- Maintaining web-based applications.
- Website deployment assistance - Hosting websites on Godaddy or AWS EC2 ubuntu instance
- Presenting work in meetings with clients and management.
- 3-6 years experience working with PHP, performing unit testing, and managing APIs such as REST.
- A solid understanding of application design using PHP, WordPress, Laravel 8.
- Knowledge of database design and querying using MySQL, PostGre.
- Good knowledge of CRUD operations in RDBMS(MySQL) using MySQL command line, PDO and Eloquent ORM
- Practical experience using the OOP and MVC architecture.
- Experience in integration of 3rd party services like SMS gateway, Payment gateway, HubSpot, ZohoCRM, SalesForce etc.
- Good Experience with DevOps version control/continuous integration. (GIT/GitHub/bitbucket) and Unix/Linux.
- Problem-solving skills and critical mindset.
- Great communication skills.
- The desire and ability to learn.
- Is passionate about and knows how to build quality products on the web
- Is comfortable with agile working, fast shipment of code, and releasing new versions fast as per client feedback.
- Is extremely detail oriented. Strives for pixel-perfect implementation on all browsers.
- Is passionate about performance debugging and benchmarking.
- A keen eye for style and fast turn-around on tasks with attention to detail is a must
Additional Skills: (will be an added advantage)
- API development for mobile applications
- Ecommerce website development using woo-commerce, shopify
- Provisioning server for deployment
- SSL certificate configuration
HyperTest is the fastest growing SaaS company in the field of quality assurance and Testing growing 25% MoM and flagging 1M+ errors for its clients every month
How It Works
HyperTest is an on-premise utility that helps businesses ship software faster and with better quality. It automatically tests for all failures and bugs in their applications much before releases. Engineering teams struggle with writing & maintaining their own tests or use a team of manual testers. With HyperTest they can now instead focus only on building software (faster), automating the entire QA process.
We believe as the complexity of the application grows, HyperTest's simple technique to test app services in aggregate minimises the effort from developers to catch errors and fix them
Where are we now
HyperTest is 12 months old and funded from marquee VC firms like Axilor Capital (ex-cofounders of Infosys), Touchstone and distinguished angel investors. The founding team has spent 12+ years between them building and scaling products for OYORooms to India's largest restaurant SaaS company and are alumni of IIT Bombay & Georgia Tech with degrees in CS and Data Science
HyperTest is currently used by small to large companies alike including ZoloStays, Airtel, LimeTray, OYOrooms etc
We are looking for Product Engineers who:
- Have (2-4yrs) experience working preferably in a product company before and understand the culture of moving fast and breaking things. Any additional experience is a plus.
- Are open to work in a flat, non-hierarchical setup where daily focus is only shipping features not reporting to managers
- Are relentless problem-solvers and not scared easily from new engineering problems or speaking out in public or privately
- UG/PG degree in computer sciences, IT from top tier college in India preferable
- First-hand opportunity to learn ML and Data science (CTO is MS in AI/ML from Georgia Tech) and apply to real-life engineering problems that HyperTest solves
- Generous stock options in a fast growing company in a $50bn market. Opportunity to be a early employee and a future technical leader
- Handsome pay according to industry norms
Candidates who will not be a good fit
- Experience of only working with services company or having spent major part of their time there
- Particular about not shifting to a new language or stack but exploring a position aligned to their current technical experience
- Not very hands-on, seek direction constantly and need continuous supervision from a manager to finish tasks
- Looking to work in very large teams
Companies we admire for their culture and success:
37 Signals (BaseCamp), Intercom, Front, Stripe, Notion.io, Airtable, FreshDesk, Zoho, Wingify (VWO), CleverTap
Books that are a MUST read for people at HyperTest:
Lean Startup, Recode, Never Split the difference: Negotiating like your life depends on it, Culture Code, Rise of the SuperMan, Negotiation Genius, The Subtle Art of Not giving a F***.
We are looking for a Software Engineer responsible for the development of backend APIs, services. Your primary focus will be the development of REST APIs and Unit-tests for code. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products are essential.
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
- Designing and creating RESTful APIs.
- Experience with databases like Elasticsearch, Redis.
- Experience using best coding practices, design patterns.
- Must have very good analytical skills.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Basic Knowledge in JIRA.
- Good to have familiarity with Docker.
- Good to have knowledge in Kafka, WSO2 Siddhi.