Dear Candidate ,
Please find the Job Discription for your reference.
4-5 yrs in PHP development
Experience in Lua will be added advantage
Cloud computing, distributed computing.
API design & development
Worked on the complete development life cycle
Required Candidate profile
Strong verbal & written communication skills
Must be willing to take initiative
Have followed agile/scrum methodologies
Worked on GIT/BIT
Willing to work with a start-up
Can join in 15-30 days
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Growing Company
- Discussing project aims with the development team.
- Designing and building web applications using CodeIgniter.
- Troubleshooting issues in the implementation and debug builds.
- Working with front-end and back-end developers on projects.
- Testing functionality for users and the backend.
- Ensuring that integrations run smoothly.
- Scaling projects based on client feedback.
- Recording and reporting on work done in Codeignitor/Laravel
- Maintaining web-based applications.
- Presenting work in meetings with management.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Experience working with PHP, performing unit testing, and managing APIs such as REST.
- A solid understanding of application design using Codeignitor/Laravel.
- Knowledge of database design and querying using SQL.
- Practical experience using the MVC architecture.
We are looking for smart, dynamic individuals who have a passion for coding, solving complex problems, and a strong will to learn. Join our engineering team and help us build functional and efficient server-side applications. To be successful in this role, you should have experience writing server-side logic and integrating it with the front end. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
Ultimately, you’ll build highly scalable & complex web applications that align with our business needs.
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Design and create RESTful APIs for internal and partner consumption.
- Implement security and data protection.
- Debug code on the platform (written by self or others) to find the root cause of any ongoing issues and rectify them.
- Database query optimization & design and implement scalable database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines.
- Monitor team performance and report on performance.
- Collaborate with other software developers, and business analysts to plan, design, and develop applications.
- Maintain client relationships and ensure Company deliverables meet the highest expectations of the client.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering.
- Solid database skills in relational databases
- Knowledge of how to build and use RESTful APIs.
- Strong knowledge of version control.
- Hands-on experience working on Linux systems.
- Familiarity with ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries. Experience with SQL Alchemy is a plus.
- Mandatory to have experience in Stock Market Project.
- Fantastic company culture.
- No politics. Just pure work and play!
- Very approachable and helpful to seniors and peers.
- Get a chance to shape your career in one of the fastest-growing and most dynamic spaces.
- Lots of creative freedom!
- Lots of fun at the workplace. Frequent fun activities to make work even more enjoyable :)
How To Apply
1. Work experience between 3 years to 9 years in building large scale high user traffic consumer facing applications with desire to work in a fast paced startup.
2. Knowledge on reactive and asynchronous programming is preferable. If you have worked with coroutines, goroutines, high concurrency or optimized number of threads for processing on your backend server you could be a good fit.
3. Extremely proficient at writing performant, scalable and production ready code in Kotlin, Java (8 or above, comfortable with concepts like lambda, streams, multithreading etc), Elixir, Rust, or Golang. Should be familiar with static code analysis, code coverage and code reviews.
4. Experience with NoSQL DBs like MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis or Aerospike is required. Knowledge of graph DBs like Neo4j is preferred.
5. Strong in algorithms, problem solving and data structures.
6. Knowledge of TDD and experience with building applications integrated with CI-CD pipelines (automated build, tests and deployments).
7. Exposure to micro-services with good understanding of containers, kubernetes, logging, alerting and monitoring. Inter services communication. Should know how to handle multiple versions of APIs.
Your Responsibilities :
1) Building highly scalable and secured applications/microservices and responsive APIs
2) Assessing the security risks associated with the platform architecture and suggesting/implementing suitable changes for the same.
3) Architect and implement back-end services to support our mobile and web clients.
4) Creating and implementing database schemas that represent and support business processes.
5) Use best software development practices and processes including unit testing, code reviews, and site monitoring post deployment.
6) Continue to research and evaluate new technologies that may improve performance and elegance of our software implementation.
7) Explore and Integrate third-party APIs when required for the project.
8) Work closely with the rest of the team to bring our features into production.
Your skills :
- Hands-on experience in Django Framework.
- Strong Knowledge of Python.
- Strong Knowledge of MVC design pattern and object oriented programming concepts.
- Strong knowledge of RDBMS like Postgresql and Database schema design.
- Experience in developing robust and secure RESTful web API and microservices using Django/Python.
- Experience in Test Driven Development.
- Experience in handling No-SQL MongoDB or similar.
- Hands-on experience in GitHub.
- Experience in CI, CD tools like jenkins.
- Experience in managing cloud-based web applications on Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud.
- You love code and up for the challenge!
We are a Fintech Start up targeting to capture $ 900 BN consumer payment &lending opportunity. We are building platform of the future in which the offline / online merchants would be able to expand their consumer base. We also empower merchants to collect payment digitally and help build their identity through our offerings.
Consumers would be able to make their purchase decisions and would get the options to convert their purchases in to easy EMIsThe founders brings over 4 decade of banking & financial services experience with strong market connect to bring required resources (like Customer, Capital, relevant business team etc.). Detailed business model can discussed during the meeting process.
You are passionate, a strong technical contributor, and an emerging leader. You have a proven track record of creating reliable, scalable, and high-performance products, building large-scale distributed systems
- Developing front end website architecture
- Designing user interactions on web pages
- Developing back end website applications
- Creating servers and databases for functionality
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
- Designing and developing APIs
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Java 8 and above
- Experiencein databases Mongodb, MySQL, SQL Oracle etc.
- Working knowledge in IOC Container / Spring boot& ORM, Spring Security, AOP JMS.
- Experience in Microservices, Eureka, Zuul, Ribbon would be an added advantage.
- Experience with build tools like Ant, Gradle or Maven and troubleshoot build issues.
- Should have exposure to GIT, Jira etc..
- Develops resealable frameworks/components and POCs based on Product Architecture RoadMap.
- Uses best practices during web services implementations and works with the REST
- Strong analytic problem-solving skills.
- Proactive work ethic.
Job Description – Sr. Magento Developer
We are looking to hire an experienced Magento Developer to build and maintain E-commerce websites for our clients. As a Sr. Magento Developer, you will be responsible for liaising with the design team, setting up Magento 2.x sites, building modules and customizing extensions, testing the performance of each site, and maintaining security and feature updates after the installation is complete.
- Architect and propose Magento solutions as per client requirements
- Review business requirements working with other team members
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- Train the subordinate team of developers
- Create reusable components, which can be configured for different projects
- Create test plans and perform thorough quality analysis on the code before go live
- Research on new integration and plug-in capabilities
- Be actively involved in the pre-sales activities by demonstrating technical capabilities through POCs
Technical & Professional Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experienced in Magento (E-commerce CMS) 3-6 years (Familiar with Zend Framework)
- Strong experience with the LAMP stack, MVC or Zend framework
- Strong experience with various API technologies including REST, SOAP
- Knowledge of Agile development methodology
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage and work under strict deadlines
- Ability to work in a team environment
Service Line/Domain: Information Technology