Truein is a fast growing B2B SaaS product company, offering Attendance & Timesheet solution to the companies with Contractual and Distributed workforce. 200+ customers across the globe now believe in what we do and have embarked on this journey with us.
Attendance tracking across multiple locations, Frequently changing staff, remote work sites and Workforce productivity – are some of the key problems faced by organizations across the globe.
At Truein, we are on a mission to bring transparency and controls in the attendance process. We leverage Face recognition and AI technology to create a seamless experience for both organisation and their staff. We are backed by Investors and a high potential team.
- Develop highly effective, original and targeted contents.
- Experience in the development of high-performance APIs
- Collaborate with front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Advanced debugging/testing/optimization skills
- Analyze and maintain existing software applications
- Design highly scalable, testable code
- Discover and fix programming bugs
- Prior work experience as a backend developer
- Hands-on experience in PHP, MySQL, REST APIs, MicroServices, Apache.
- Good understanding of technology-related products and services.
- Exposure to Azure/Google cloud, any PHP Framework and Angular is a plus
- BE/BTech Computers, MSc/MCA or similar
- Experience: 2 to 5 years
Location: Baner, Pune
You will get:
- Competitive compensation package and benefits
- Work closely with and be part of a truly amazing team
- Join a fast-growing company early, make a difference and enjoy the ride
- Challenge yourself and take your career to the next level
Are you excited to work for a B2B SaaS company?
We are a fast-growing SaaS product company, offering Attendance & Timesheet solutions to the companies with Contractual and Distributed workforce.
Truein is trusted by 200+ customers across the globe and touches the lives of 75k+ employees.
We are backed by investors and a high potential team, who love the family-like culture and the excitement of working with a mission-oriented startup.
If you are a go-getter with a positive attitude, we’d love to hear from you.
DYT - Do Your Thng, is an app, where all social media users can share brands they love with their followers and earn money while doing so! We believe everyone is an influencer. Our aim is to democratise social media and allow people to be rewarded for the content they post. How does DYT help you? It accelerates your career through collaboration opportunities with top brands and gives you access to a community full of experts in the influencer space.
- Expert in Python with knowledge of Python best practices (PEP8)
- Strong knowledge of python web frameworks such as Django, Flask • Strong knowledge of building RESTful APIs using Django Rest Framework • Good Understanding of Django ORM Libraries
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system • Strong experience on Linux
- Solid database skills in a relational database (i.e. PostgresSQL,MYSql) • Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes • Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (git)
- Experience deploying on AWS is desirable
- Experience with Docker,Test Drive Development will be a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, influence and communication skills • Experience in designing scalable micro-services is desirable
- 0-1 years of experience as a backend developer
- At least one product build and published
- SKILLS Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Work well under pressure and meet deadlines without sacrificing quality • Work with distributed development teams
1. Collaborate with teammates to define, design, and shape new features.
2. Design and develop backend API microservices using Node.js.
3. Design and develop applications in an AWS and GCP environment.
4. Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
5. Write reusable, testable, and efficient code.
6. Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade the software.
1. Solid experience in Node.js.
2. Good experience using frameworks such as Express.JS or Restify.
3. Willing to learn HapiJS.
5. Able to work independently and carry out a task to achieve the design goal with minimal supervision.
6. Good programming skills and communications.
PHP 7.x, MySQL 5.x
Must have experience of 5+ years with core OOP
Must have experience in MVC framework Laravel ( Must ) , CakePHP (2/3), CodeIgnitor, deep understanding of MVC architectures etc.
Must have Version Control knowledge of Git (preferred), SVN.
Must have experience in REST, SOAP API creation and integration for mobile applications.
Must be good in scalable programmng and coding PSR standards.
Ability to handle work independently.
Ability to work with large database, can create database and optimize.
Able to communicate easily with iOS and Andriod teams.
Can solve technical issues and have strong debugging skill.
Ability to build strong architecture and analytical skills.
Know SDLC and Agile development methodology.
Can use latest collaboration tools like Jira, BitBucket, Confluence.
Must have developed on SaaS base web applications and enterprise applications.
Must be knowing about current technology trends.
- Responsible for developing Web Applications/ Rest Apis/ Automation Scripts.
- Design, Develop, Enhance and test Back End Web Modules using Nodejs, Nestjs Framework, Mongo DB.
- Research and explore existing solutions, competition to get a holistic understanding of the design and development.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with various teams for effective outcomes.
- Meet deadlines in a high intensity work environment.
- Write Highly scalable and stable code.
- Pick up any project & amp; suggest a solution for completing it.
- Write production ready code with minimal bugs.
- Review other engineers' code and provide constructive feedback.
- Help grow the engineering team through involvement in the technology community (conferences, meetups, blog posts, open-source projects, etc) and referrals.
- Monitor changes in production & amp; rollback if necessary.
- Pair often and provide some guidance to more junior engineers.
- 2-6 years of working experience in backend technologies.
- Proficient in NodeJs, NestJs, Js.
- Understanding of Backend End Technologies.
- Proficient in RESTful APIs and API Communications.
- Understanding of Sql and NoSql Databases.
- Good grasp of Asynchronous Programming and its work arounds.
- Database schema Creation for business process.
- Working knowledge in user authentication and authorization.
- Implementing data protection Error Handling skills
- Good at analyzing and solving problems.
- Passionate to work in a start-up.
- Knowledge of firebase authentication and analytics.
- Knowledge of AWS deployment tools and strategy.
- Should be good with the Low Level and High Level Design.
- Understanding of Different Design Patterns.
Swift is building a next generation checkout stack for India - a platform rolling up payments and logistics solution for all fulfillment needs. We give businesses the opportunity to provide a customer experience at par with the likes of Amazon and Flipkart, all the while saving money and time.
Its basically Amazon without the website listing - we let our sellers design their own sales channel :-)
We believe there are many things a seller or small business has to worry about when selling online, logistics/payments/etc shouldn't be one of them. With our solution, SMBs and D2C brands get access to technologies and services like next day delivery, same day delivery, live package tracking, Card/Cash on delivery, scheduled delivery etc, making parcel delivery just as simple as collecting payment.
We also provide robust APIs which makes it easy for developers to add shipping capabilities to their multichannel online store.
We want to be the #1 checkout platform that’s reliable, easy to use and affordable.
You have experience in Java/Scala/JVM based languages and have an understanding of server design and implementation. You are looking for challenges in growing a product from hundreds to millions of visitors per month making thousands of transactions a day.
You like working with streaming/reactive architectures and have experience/interest in setting up MongoDB based cloud infra from scratch. You generally prefer to use a minimal set of simple tools to a diverse range of complex ones.
We are looking to build a back-end cloud infrastructure (on Java/Scala with Google Cloud Platform preferably) which will be a fault-tolerant real-time stream processing system on the cloud - Our system will need to meet liveliness guarantees from a web/API application perspective (and not a big data/ETL perspective).
You like to work on a variety of projects - at this job, you’ll be developing a complex backend API infra, a reactive streaming architecture and a cloud-native, highly available API for our customers.
Experienced in any JVM based language.
Have some experience in NoSQL and architecting APIs
Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work well cross-functionally.
You to be a part of a small, but a super capable team.
The opportunity to work closely with founders to define, scope, estimate and plan various aspects of the product. Being one of the first hires at Swift, you will be involved in both high and low-level decision making. This means a lot of ownership, which we cultivate by having a flat structure.
Competitive salary and stock options from a high-growth company.
Position: Software Development Engineer, NodeJs
Experience: 3-7 Years
Work with product team / business / architects to understand the requirement
and develop and maintain back end application logic
Work with front end developers to ensure seamless integration with the back
Design and optimize application for high performance and high availability
Develop Secure, testable and scalable application
Engineering Graduate with 3 to 7 years of experience in software development.
Knowledge of frameworks such as Express, KOA is desirable.
Knowledge and understanding of async non-blocking architecture
Knowledge of creating REST-ful APIs.
Knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms, Node Global variables and In built libraries.
Experience in building high-volume transactional customer facing systems desirable
Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
Knowledge of packages BABEL, Webpack
Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
We are looking for the right Backend Developer.
What you will work on Build a scalable API platform that will enhance our customer experience & propel our logistics. You will be part of our Bangalore team of ambitious and talented engineers, who put their best together to build architecturally sound & scalable systems.
What can CasaOne promise you –
An opportunity to - increase your rate of learning exponentially by defining hard problems and solving them - partake in a high-growth journey and increase revenues 5x+ Y-o-Y - be an early innovator in the shifting trend: ‘ownership economy’ -> ‘access economy’ - build a category-defining platform for FF&E (Furniture, Fixture, and Equipment) leasing - build high-performance teams
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering
• Good understanding of algorithms, data structures & design patterns
• A minimum of 4 years of work experience Experience required in
• Building distributed systems & service-oriented architecture
• Asynchronous programming, Test Driven Development (TDD)
• Writing (delightful) APIs & integration patterns
• RDBMS & NoSql databases
• Continuous integration & deployment (CI/CD) tools like git, Jenkins
• Cloud computing platforms - AWS/ Azure/ Google Cloud
Good to know CasaOne backend services are written in NodeJS. Experience in NodeJS will be handy, but it isn’t mandatory.