Please, if you are working with any MNC then please we won't consider you.
The Development Team Lead will lead projects hands-on and will be responsible for leading developers, formed into a self-organizing team that focuses on delivering brand specific sites rapidly with high quality that generates demand. The team helps build initial versions of new sites and adds new capabilities to existing sites.
The Team Leader should have an extensive technical background in web development. The candidate should also have deep and extensive process knowledge and understands how to develop and optimize a repeatable, multi-organizational process for new site delivery. The Team Leader is able to support the team, but also support the business through direct execution of tasks, training, on boarding, and developing next practices. The Team leader coaches their team members to look for and execute solutions. They are allergic to the “it’s not my job” mentality.
- Develop the team based on people management plan while demonstrating various interviewing techniques to ensure you are bringing on hardworking team members with potential to grow within the organization and even across other orgs.
- Develop and support the skills, both technical and soft skills and capabilities of the team members to ensure there is enough coverage of the key responsibilities of the team based on the business’ needs.
Actively empower and delegate responsibility and ownership to team members wherever possible
- Identify and generate plans to ensure the tools and technology the team needs are in place and meeting key requirements.
- Work closely with peers and the Chief Architect to fully understand the business process and requirements.
- Analyse and resolve technical and application problems. Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties.
- Develop code managed infrastructure though deployment scripts such as Cloudformation, Chef, Puppet
- Write APM tests for continuous monitoring and alerting using AWS Cloud watch
- Implement new customer facing features and applications in *React JS
Develop supporting APIs using Express JS, Node JS, AWS Lambda, Kinesis, AWS SAM, GraphQL*
- Develop unit tests including use of Mocha, Jest, Chai
- Develop in Git workflow participating in code peer reviews
Implement build and deployment scripts including setting up CI/CD pipelines
- Develop to 12-factor application guidelines including developing for performance optimization and scale.
Skills and abilities:
- Experience in both architecture and implementation-level software design
- Experience in requirements capture, analysis techniques and process improvement approaches
- Experience in the Web development
- Strong process focus, with specific experience in continuous delivery and self-organizing teams
- Proficient agile project management expertise with experience in leading complex partner situations, changing scope and sophisticated technical landscapes
- Responsible for leading full-time individual contributor employees.
- Responsible for mentoring and leading Co-op students.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor of Science in computer science or related
- 5+ years of broad and deep working experience as a Software Developer
- 1+ years of Agile training or experience strongly preferred.
- Front-end web application development using MVC design pattern
- Primary responsibility is code development, agile methodology, team environment
- Proven problem solving and debugging skills
- Ability to interpret ambiguous business requirements
- Knowledge of SDLC, server less architecture, design patterns, building 12-factor applications
- Experience with agile methodologies and Git workflow
- Working Conditions/Physical Requirements
- Normal office environment
- Webcam used to support telecommuting environment
A Senior Associate Java WCS Technologist is considered as a senior contributor for complex modules of work by bringing deep core technology expertise and relevant business subject matter expertise to the table.
- Sr. Associate, Technology plays a significant role during the design and implementation of the technological solution for our clients.
- A Sr. Associate, Technology is involved in ensuring a quality technical design that satisfies the business requirements of the client.
- A Sr. Associate, Technology is often involved in package evaluations and recommendations, communicating the technological details of the project to the business users and workshops with the clients. Sr. Associate, Technology also participates in gathering business requirements and assessing existing architectures and resources.
- Sr. Associate, Technology provides leadership to the team by taking responsibility for a specific component or track of the project architecture. By taking on this level of responsibility, a Sr. Associate, Technology spends more time overseeing the tasks required to implement a solution rather than performing the tasks directly. This includes planning, estimation, resource management, issue resolution and quality assurance. A Sr. Associate, Technology is also responsible for coordinating and communicating with the other tracks and disciplines involved in the project.
- In performing the essential functions of this role, the work is fast-paced, moderately noisy and team-based. Additionally, frequent overnight travel is required.
- Prepares the technical design of the more complex technology components within the module (one or more of client/web presentation tier, server tier, data access and data model, integration component, package function customization)
- Participates in and in some cases drives design reviews of other modules and provides insightful comments to improve the design quality and design conformance to standards
- Assists the architect in articulating the pros and cons of using a certain technology stack/package or component or design pattern versus another to the clients and project team and drives selection of technologies, designs to come up with the optimal architecture
- Implements slice of application (EAR) and proofs of concept (spike solution) to prove any new technologies or integration scenarios in the module
- For package implementations, aids the Architect of the project to perform the gap analysis between business requirements and the package features and design the configuration, customizations, extensions, interfaces required to meet the requirements
- Provides innovative solutions to project level technical issues
- Critiques a design created by another designer and helps identify design and performance improvements
- Interacts with a set of clients (client senior developers and architects) to create technology specifications from business requirements for one of the modules within the project
- In some scenarios, collaborates with client developers to design, build, test and deploy the module components and integrate with the rest of the modules
- Raises and drives to closure with the client any technical design and implementation issues in the module and also in the interfaces and interactions with other modules
- Estimates the implementation and deployment of the module based on design architecture, testing strategy and overall project plan
- Assists the architect in coming up with the overall estimates for the project along with any key risks and issues and their mitigation
- Reports progress and issues to the Manager in a timely manner. In particular, to relay issues that might impact on quality or the ability to deliver to timescales or estimates
- Works with team on the development of standards, processes and procedures related to application security, upgrade management, capacity planning, application deployment, performance monitoring/tuning, and failover and disaster recovery
- Mentors the team on the best techniques to debug and troubleshoot design and implementation defects and issues
- Shares point of view on technology stack, package and latest technology and business trends in one or more relevant areas (e.g. eCommerce, Content Management).
- Documents the technical design using UML, suitable design patterns in the form of technical design narrative, object models, sequence diagrams, collaboration diagrams
Experience in: J2EE - Application Servers, Java - ORM, Java - Spring Framework, Core
Java, SQL Development Languages, Java - Web, Presentation Frameworks, Java - Messaging
Implementation, Java Web Services, Planning/ Execution & Tracking, Scoping and
Estimating, Data Modeling, High Availability and Failover Applications, High Throughput / Transaction Application, Logical Architecture Design, OOAD and UML, Package / Vendor Selection, Performance / Capacity Planning, Application, Security.
Ability to abstract detail into larger (repeatable) patterns, familiarity with user centered analysis and evaluation techniques
Understanding of the project life cycle process to effectively be able to manage a sub-
Business Knowledge: Domain experience on Enterprise data warehouse would be a plus.
Personal Attributes: a. Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions b. Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal and informal) c. Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution d. Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision. e. Ability to prioritize when under pressure
Full Time Bachelor’s / Master’s degree (Science or Engineering preferred)
Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
Coordinate cross-functionally to insure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
Support test and deployment of new products and features
Participate in code reviews
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field)
3+ years of work experience in Python, Django
Expertise in Object Oriented Design, Database Design, and XML Schema
Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
designing powerful new integrations to scaling our real-time web service to hundreds
2. Build high-impact, end-user features that vastly improve user productivity.
3. In a small cross-functional team you will collaborate closely to discuss the feasibility
and direction of prototypes or planned product features.
4. Address complex problems at both an application and system-level, and maintain
5. Work directly with CTO to set the tone for the engineering culture and create
processes for improving engineering standards
This role is tailor-made for you if
1. You have a work experience of 3+ years as a full-stack engineer
3. Demonstrated fluency with REST APIs, third-party libraries, and client/server
4. You are passionate about great UX
5. You have experience with maintaining backend microservices
6. You are comfortable conducting code reviews and giving feedback to ensure high
standards of code maintainability and extensibility
7. You are energized by ambiguity and can create structure in a dynamic, fast-paced
8. You’ve high confidence, low ego, and are generally a good human being :)
You earn brownie points if
1. You love Slack (we are a Slack first company)
2. You have been part of an early/mid-stage start-up before
3. You love TechCrunch. We are obsessed with reading and talking about startups
4. You have created some amazing open-source projects
We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer for a client of ours, that is headquartered in USA and is operating in the field of health tech space, offering an innovative solution for dominate health issues. The company is well funded and backed by investors like Sequoia Capital.
They are looking for people who are interested to join their company and help them make an impact on their product development and growth.
In this role you will be part of the Product Engineering Team, and will be responsible for working with cross functional teams.
5+ years experience, having worked on both frontend and backend development - hands on development experience from front end, middle tier and back end.
3+ years of experience building Restful web service using node.js
3+ years of experience for writing batch/cron jobs using Python and shell scripting
Experience in database techs - mongodb, mysql, redis, elastic search
Experience of building applications deployed on the cloud using AWS, Docker and kubernetes
Good to have : - understanding of code versioning tools like Git
Experience or understanding of JS based build tools like Grunt, Gulp, Bower, Webpack and NPM
Good communication, willingness to work in a diverse team, and a fast paced environment would be a requirement to be successful in this role.
Degree in Computer science would be preferred / equivalent professional experience in product companies.
MERN Stack Developer (Immediate to 30 days joiners!!)
- Full Time Remote Job
- Flat Structure
- 5 days working
- Free access to Udemy
- Health Insurance
- Laptop Reimbursement
- People First Company
- Believers of getting better by 1% everyday
About the Role:
This role provides you the opportunity to truly accelerate your engineering career by giving you a front-line seat on a Rocketship product. Our fintech product has grown by 10x over the last year and we are expecting that growth to continue for the foreseeable future. The leadership team is committed to make massive investments in its technology and people. Given the growth of the product, individuals will have opportunities to move into leadership roles.
Along with having an explosive product, SyndicationPro also has mature leadership, systems, processes, and structures that most fast-growing StartUps lack. SyndicationPro.com is part of the FirstPrinciples.io Venture Studio; this gives us the operational and technical backbone that most young companies struggled with. We are also a profitable SaaS Company that is cash-flow positive; ensuring financial viability. Our founding team also are daily users of the product and are real estate syndicators themselves, ensuring that we continue to maintain product leadership.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Perform full stack development activities using MERN Stack
- Ability to translate UX Designs into functional web apps using React JS
- Technical architecture design along with system architect and product manager
- Writing effective business logic (using Rest API or GraphQL API)
- Algorithm design for system modules
- Database design for scalable and secure system using NoSQL (MongoDB) or RDBMS (MySQL or PostgreSQL)
- POC development with other engineers
- Efforts estimations with Product Manager and Engineering Head
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Writing Unit testing for robust system
- Technical documentation
Requirement & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences or equivalent stream. PG is good to have
- Strong Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Hands on experience in MERN stack (MySQL or PostgreSQL would be plus)
- Hands on experience to develop Rest/GraphQL API using Node.js with Typescript.
- Hands on experience on AWS services (EC2, SQS, SES, Lambda).
- Fundamentals of Docker/Containerized application development would be plus
- Experience working with US Clients is a Must
- Experience and Exposure working with different projects and business models will be an advantage
- 6+ years of experience as Full Stack Development (MERN stack)
- Experience in SaaS product development would be a plus
- Experience in other JS frameworks like Next.JS, React Native/Expo would be plus
- 8+ years of industry work experience
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Full stack experience designing and building scalable applications from end-to-end
- Strong proficiency in React (hooks knowledge is plus)
- Strong proficiency in Nodejs
- Good HTML5 / CSS3 skills with expertise on responsive web design
- Must have Design and development experience in Micro services using NodeJS and TypeScript
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, mongoose, aggregation framework and Redis
- Experience with Web sockets and related frameworks (e.g. Socket.IO)
- Experience in using and developing GraphQL APIs
- Experience in performance tuning
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN.
- Open minded to take up any challenge, research and provide solutions
- Great attention to detail
- Testing libraries – jest, testing-library is plus
- TDD / BDD experience is plus
- Experience with AWS, K8S, CI/CD is plus
- Familiar with SDLC methodologies like SCRUM, AGILE, Continuous Integration
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design – Analyze, design & document the system / solution based on the business needs which is scalable, resilient and maintainable with low overhead for both client and server side
- Problem solving – Solve the challenges and problems faced by team by guiding and team with best practices
- Coordinate - Communicate system requirements to developers; explain system structure to them and provide assistance
- Code Reviews – Perform code reviews
- Planning – Plan and assign tasks to team members
- Develop – Develop micro services and micro frontends
Work Environment Details:
Founded in 2011 and trusted by companies across 70 countries and more, KnowledgeHut is the skills solutions provider that organizations and individuals the world over count on to innovate faster and create progress.
We help technologists master their craft and take control of their careers. We empower businesses everywhere to build adaptable teams, speed up release cycles and become scalable, reliable, and secure.
Our mission to democratize technology skills is what drives us, and our values are at the helm of how we work together. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, and peers who inspire us to be the best we can be.
If you have the development skills required and are excited to come to work every day knowing you’re helping our customers build the skills that power innovation, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Minimum experience should be 5 years.
- Strong knowledge of PHP frameworks (such as OpenCart, Zend)
- Understanding of MVC design patterns.
- Good hands on in integrating payment API's and CRM software development.
- Preference for experience on rest API's.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
Backend: Python-Django/ Flask
- Responsible for design and architecture of functional prototypes and production ready systems
- Uses open source frameworks as appropriate Django Preferred
- Python development to support middleware for REST API
- Communicate technical concepts with trade offs, risks, and benefits
- Evaluate and resolve product related issues
- Demonstrable experience writing clean, thoughtfully crafted Python or PHP that scales
- Good understanding of REST API's and experience in building them.
- Experience on asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial / SVN
- Good understanding of browser rendering behaviour and performance