Seenit’s suite of apps enables the leading retailers around the world to transform their customer experience and build loyal relationships with their customers. The apps allow retailers to make use of their physical infrastructure and resources to deliver a truly omnichannel experience in today's rapidly changing world of shopping.
We would welcome someone to the team who:
- Loves to write “clean”, well designed code to solve complex problems
- Can design, develop and test the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Is inclined to contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle and takes end to end ownership of the project
- Is excited to support others to succeed and shine in a collaborative team culture
Your application will require you to have:
- Just some previous projects to showcase, no need for CV immediately
You should work with us because:
- We’re a relaxed diverse group and don’t take ourselves too seriously
- We're creative and want to change the world while we're at it (yes we do!)
- Our products have an international audience and our partners are around the globe
- Team lunches are more frequent than team meetings
- We love to travel and will ask you to take time off to refresh
Full Stack Developer
- Write readable, extensible, testable code, while being mindful of performance requirements. • Create, maintain, and run unit tests for both new and existing code, with a goal of delivering defect-free and well-tested code to QA.
- Work with management to create and adhere to schedules, while maintaining flexibility to adapt to shifting market demands.
- Translate mockups and wireframes into functioning front-end code.
- Write and maintain documentation for new and existing features.
- Keep up-to-date on best practices and new technologies.
- Rapid prototyping, and presenting conceptual design and working prototypes to management.
- Conduct design and code reviews and collaborate to ensure your own code passes review.
- Work with Product Management to analyze require
Required Skills & Experience
- Solid understanding of OOP design principles
- Visual Studio 2017 and above, SQL Server 2016 and above
- Remote debugging
- Unit Testing
- C#, ASP.NET MVC and MVC core, Web API and .Net Core web Api
- HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Design understanding
- Understanding of web technology stack, including HTTP, REST, cookies, caching, and asset loading
- Windows & web services, WCF, MSMQ
- C# and .NET Framework • Experience with scalable, performant design and architecture
- Working knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- Should be able to read and write basic SQL queries, stored procedures, views, and functions
- ADO.NET & LINQ to SQL
Desired Skills & Experience
- Familiarity with Azure
- Installation and deployment (Azure App)
- Experience with automated builds and deployment (Azure DevOps, TeamCity and Docker)
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Angular or React UI framework
- Experience with Logi Analytics (Graylog etc.)
- Experience with .NET Web Forms and migrating to MVC
- Azure Function, Azure Service bus, Event hub, AWS Lambda, ElastiCache
Experience with NOSQL databases (Mongo or Cosmos)
- Minimum of a Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, or a related four-year degree.
- Hands on experience in development
- Preferred experience in leading a team
String core PHP Hands-on experience.
Strong Expertise in CodeIgniter Framework.
Sound knowledge of database designing and application architecture planning.
Good debugging skills.
A good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX will be preferred.
Basic UI Designing using Bootstrap and Jquery.
Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it, such as Express JS, Strong Loop, etc
Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and Promises and its quirks and workarounds
Good understanding of server-side templating languages (such as Jade, EJS, etc depending on your technology stack)
Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap
Understanding accessibility and security compliance
User authentication and authorization between multiple systems(Internal or Third-party), servers, and environments
Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
Proficient in code versioning tools, such as Git or TFS
Good to have knowledge
Redis, Ubuntu, OpenSips, WebRTC
- Design and implement application enhancements in collaboration with different teams.
- Troubleshoot production support issues post release deployment and come up with solutions. Ability to solve complex production issues.
- Creating detailed program specifications based on client requirement.
- Clarity on functionality and logic building of program.
- Breaking down program specification into its simplest elements and translating this logic into a programming language.
- Devising solutions by predicting errors, evaluating other options.
- Team player and multi tasking.
- Combining various elements of program design and testing it.
- Testing sample data-sets to check that output from the program works as intended.
- Problem solving and correcting the program as necessary.
- Installing the program and conducting final testing.
- Evaluating the program's effectiveness.
- Increasing program’s operating efficiency and adapting to new requirements, as necessary.
- Conducting user acceptance testing to ensure ease, quickness and accuracy.
- Writing detailed documentation for usage of end users and computer operators.
- Consulting various sources to learn new ways to develop programs.
- Updating, repairing, modifying and expanding existing software and PHP applications.
- Frontend and Backend customized application development.
Purpose of the Role
To design and implement the Peak AI System - a new system of intelligence that allows companies to quickly harness the power of AI.
Peak is a Decision Intelligence company - we are on a mission to help organisations use AI to make great commercial decisions, all the time. Just as importantly, we are also focused on building an amazing company - one where we truly value our people & culture, and strive to make an amazing and diverse place to work. Our recent Best Companies award & 3 star accreditation for being one of the top companies to work for is a testament to this.
We have ambitious plans over the coming years; to launch and lead a new category of technology (Decision Intelligence), expand our operations and create the best working culture possible. This is a great time to join Peak and the Engineering team, as we start the next stage of our global growth.
Based in Jaipur or Pune, you will be working in a collaborative team on cutting edge technologies in a supportive and dynamic environment. Ultimately you are responsible for building the CODI and on-boarding new clients - this involves:
- Developing a good understanding of the solutions which Peak delivers, and how these link to Peak’s overall strategy.
- Making suggestions towards shaping the strategy for a feature and engineering design.
- Managing own workload and usually delivering unsupervised. Accountable for their own workstream or the work of a small team.
- Understanding Engineering priorities and is able to focus on these, helping others to remain focussed too
- Acting as the Lead Engineer on a project. Helps ensure others follow Peak processes, such as release and version control.
- An active member of the team, through useful contributions to projects and in team meetings.
- Supervising others. Deputising for a Lead and/or support them with tasks. Mentoring new joiners/interns and Masters students. Sharing knowledge and learnings with the team.
Required Skills and Experience
We are building a team of world class engineers in Jaipur / Pune, essentially we are looking for bright, talented engineers looking to work at the cutting edge of practical AI.
- Acquired strong proven professional programming experience.
- Strong command of Algorithms, Data structures, Design patterns, and Product Architectural Design.
- Good understanding of DevOps, Cloud technologies, CI/CD, Serverless and Docker, preferable AWS
- Proven track record and expert in one of the field - DevOps/Frontend/Backend
- Experience with at least one of the Database systems - RDBMS and NoSQL
- Ability to document requirements and specifications.
- A naturally inquisitive and problem-solving mindset.
- Strong experience in using AGILE or SCRUM techniques to build quality software.
- Advantage: experience in React js, AWS, Nodejs, Golang, Apache Spark, ETL tool, data integration system, certification in AWS, worked in a Product company and involved in making it from scratch, Good communication skills, open-source contributions, proven competitive coding pro
As well as doing great work we have created an award-winning, fun and exciting workplace that people love to be, we are looking for people to join us who share our values and are:
- Open - Always up for new ideas and able to take and give feedback in a positive way.
- Driven - sets high goals, doesn’t give up, and make sacrifices to ensure that their job gets done on time and meets/exceeds expectations.
- Curious - Aware of new technologies and uses them to make new improvements in the Engineering ecosystem.
- Smart - Innovative and thinks out of the box, in difficult situations finds a way to succeed no matter what
- Responsible - takes ownership of tasks given and has a strong work ethic.
In an age when becoming AI and data-driven is one of the most important things businesses must do, it can also be one of the most challenging. That’s where Peak comes in; our CODI system sits at the heart of our client’s businesses, enabling the rapid unification, modelling and - most importantly - use of data - helping decision makers make great commercial decisions, powered by AI. All supported by our world-class data science team.
Founded in 2014, Peak has grown rapidly, in line with the world’s fastest growing SaaS companies, winning numerous awards and attracted significant funding to support the company’s ongoing investment in machine learning and AI technologies. All to further our mission to become the world’s leading AI System business.
Headquartered in Manchester, Peak also has offices in London, Edinburgh, Jaipur and Brisbane. Our clients include some of the world's leading retailers, manufacturers and well-known brands alongside highly innovative and tech-savvy businesses. Peak is an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner, and holds Machine Learning Competency and Retail Competency status.
What you’ll do -
- Design and implementation of the overall web architecture.
- Design and deployment of database.
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability.
- Design and construction of our REST API
- Integrating our front-end UI with the constructed API
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment.
- Work remotely with our global clients and teams across the US
What you should have -
- Should have 5+ years of experience expertise in developing applications using any of the frameworks and programming languages
- Experience working with server technologies Node.js
- Experience in API design and development.
- Understanding of SQL / NoSQL databases MongoDB.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, system design, and algorithms.
- Great organizational and time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Develop reusable components to enable other teams to easily implement UIs with rich and consistent look and feel
Work with management and architects to scope and plan engineering efforts and dependencies
Participate in code reviews, architecture and design decisions
- As a lead engineer, you will be expected to execute and deliver large and complex projects end-to-end, with or without the involvement of other team members.
- Participate in code reviews, app architecture, and design discussions.
- Ensuring timely delivery of all product deliverables.
- Be the go-to person for the team for guidance and troubleshooting.
- Mentoring junior developers and set best practices for coding, reviews, etc.
- Ensuring performance and scalability in all new product features being developed.
You need to have:
- Overall of 5+ years of expertise in at least one dynamic programming language like Python and one MVC web framework, preferably Django.
- Experience in at least one frontend framework, preferably React.js
- Expertise in database modeling, preferably relational DB, spotting DB bottlenecks, and writing optimized DB queries.
- Expertise in all common AWS cloud technologies, knowledge of CI/CD tools, and workflows.