We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Full Stack Developers are responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
Full Stack Developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities:
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Full Stack Developer Requirements:
- BE / BTech / MCA / BCA Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Node, Java, PHP, Python and Ruby.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Idenisys IT Consulting Private Limited
To all the #fullstackdevelopers, we have an immediate requirement for the #Chennai location.
Hiring Developer with multiple combinations with experience of 3 to 6 years.
Education Qualification: Any Engineering graduate with STRONG programing skills
Minimum years of Relevant experience: 3 year to 6 years
Skills: Previous working experience as a Full Stack Developer for 3+ year
In-depth experience of working with NodeJS, ExpressJS or NestJS
Strong knowledge and experience with Ajax, JSON, NPM, HTML5 CSS3
Experience integrating apps with APIs and other web services via REST
Experience in application architecture, server management, cross-browser compatibility, responsive design, and website performance
Hands-on experience with SQL and NoSQL database design.
If you are looking out for a learning environment,
then don't stop sending your CV to gayathrirajagopalan @jmangroup.com
- Lead a cross-functional team to achieve project requirements, deadlines, and schedules. Must be able to schedule tasks and delegate assignments.
- Coordinating with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Identify and resolve project issues.
- Prepare project status reports.
- Should have a strong grasp of Agile methodologies.
- Coordination of change requests.
- Coordinate the development of documentation to enable implementation and turnover of the process of the system
- Should have experience in Team handling. Lead team in meeting client expectations and project deliverables.
- Conduct post-project evaluation
- Must have played the role of Business Analyst.
- Identifying and developing new opportunities with clients.
- Knows how to build a Project Plan
- Should have knowledge of JIRA, Slack, Asana.
- Diplomatic in dealing with clients.
- Having a basic knowledge of Technical languages is preferable.
- Must have go get attitude and optimistic approach.
- Proven success working with all levels of management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills.
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information. And submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials, and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients.
- Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables.
- Conducting post-project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Hands-on experience in ReactJS 6.x+, HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap, Node js
- 1+ years of experience in cross-browser compatible responsive web application development using React.
- Good knowledge about Reactive programming using RxJS and Redux.
- Knowledge and use of Restful web services, Gulp / Grunt.
- Experience working with debugging/testing tools like Firebug Lite, Chrome or Safari web inspectors.
- Version Control – GIT
- Servers / Application frameworks – Apache / Nginx / ExpressJS
- Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
- Ability to translate Wireframes and PSD to high quality designs and functional web apps using HTML5, ReactJS, Node.js, and Mongo
- Develop interactive, user-friendly applications using the ReactJS
- Creating RESTful services with Node.js
- Architect scalable web architectures
- Developing for Back-end Web Applications using NodeJS and Express
- Creating servers and databases for functionality
- API design, creation and integrations
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications, app development and programming languages
- Effective communication with different stakeholders.
Staunchsys is looking for a smart, collaborative, and hard-working Sr Java / Lead Java Engineer. As an engineer, you’ll come in and lay the groundwork for how engineering is practised at Staunchsys. You’ll lead a team of motivated and experienced engineers and enable them to provide a seamless learning experience to our customers. So, if you are an accomplished, hands-on engineering leader, then we’d like to talk to you!
Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
Minimum 5 years and maximum 12 years of total IT industry experience.
Must have at least 4 years of professional production development experience with leading-edge server and database technologies (e.g., Python, Java, Node.js, Scala, Spring Boot, MySQL, and NoSQL databases).
Must have 3 years team lead experience where leading a team of at least 8-10 people.
Must have expertise in at least one of the clouds (AWS, Azure, GCP).
Role: Full Stack Developer
Website: http://www.panamoure.com/" target="_blank">www.panamoure.com
- Working experience on NodeJS and any Database (MYSQL, MS SQL Server etc).
- Should have excellent communication and analytical skills.
Role & Responsibilities
- Responsible for developing Hybrid Mobile Applications and Web applications.
- Develop, enhance and test front-end web and hybrid mobile applications to deliver innovative, responsive, customer-friendly experiences across multiple devices and platforms (Android, IOS, and Web).
- Write well structured, testable, and efficient code
Desirable / Good to have:
- Experience in Ionic, Cordova
As a member of the development group, you will be primarily responsible for the design, development, and maintaining the product.
Work with the Product and Design teams to build new features to solve business problems and fill business needs.
Participate in code reviews to create robust and maintainable code.
Work in an agile environment where quick iterations and good feedback are a way of life.
Continually look for opportunities to improve our platform, process, and business.
Communicate and coordinate with our support and professional services teams to solve customer issues.
Help scale our platform as we expand.
8+ years of hands-on experience in enterprise software development using J2EE Framework.
Passion for building enterprise web applications leveraging modern architecture principles, strong prior experience as a full stack developer.
Expertise with CSS and building responsive pages, with a keen eye for UI design and usability
Experience with web-accessibility/WCAG standards
Experience working collaboratively with a globally distributed team.
Experience with agile methodologies and good exposure to DevOps/CICD models.
Passion for keeping up with new trends and developments in the programming community and is eager to find ways to incorporate these new ideas into our codebase.
This company is entire new but I have been working on my own project from last 8 years .
Well here our target is to finish at least 90 e-commerce websites a month .... as per the calculation one should be able to finish one site within 3 days ( mainly on woo commerce)
( we already have more work than we can finish for next 3 years) which makes us pretty stable as most of the new company .
So there are 2 categories of web designer we are looking for
- Salary range - 15k - 20 k (0-1 years experience)- Should be able to make a full responsive ecom ( woo commerce) website in 3 days
- Senior designer/ developer. - 25- 40k -Should be able to handle the team of 9 designer , -To make sure the checklist provided by client is met. -To make sure Deadlines to met for delivery .
P.s salaries entirely on the basis on ability to perform and existing knowledge.