at One of our esteemed client located at Kolkata
About One of our esteemed client located at Kolkata
- At least 4 years of experience as a Node.js developer.
- Mandatory experience in MongoDB and MySql.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
Experience in building web applications as a Backend Engineer or equivalent role
3+ years experience building RESTful/GraphQL applications
Strong experience with Node.
Strong experience working within an AWS environment
Experience with both OOP and functional programming principles
Experience working with SQL and NoSQL databases
Experience working with MVC and ORMs such as Django or Express
Experience designing microservices applications over serverless technologies
Understanding of ElasticSearch or similar technologies
Understanding of containerization and CI/CD
Highly motivated with excellent problem solving skills
Knowledge of agile development methodology
Job Responsibilities :
Work within an Agile team to design and develop REST/GraphQL APIs
Solving problems by crafting software solutions using maintainable, scalable, and modular code
Optimizing performance critical applications speed and scalability
Design and implementation of data storage solutions
Implementation of security and data-oriented practices within applications
Breakdown complex features into manageable deliverables
Be an advocate for consistent, quality, and decoupled code by writing unit tests,
performing code reviews and participate in the overall application lifecycle
Be a key stakeholder in technical direction of features and projects
Troubleshoot and debug applications
Participate in technical documentation for new or existing features
Mentor, motivate, collaborate, and challenge team member to grow individually and as a team
Technical Architect - Drupal
Experience Range: 8+ Years
Srijan’s team of enterprise Drupalists are helping our customers build cutting-edge web experiences, migrate to Drupal, tune and improve their Drupal implementations, and advise on all things Drupal and web architecture. With the rapid adoption of Drupal as a web platform, and with our growing number of technical development projects supporting our clients and partners, our Technical Architects are in high demand. They consult remotely or travel on-site periodically to work with some of the most talented technologists and some of the hottest web properties on leading-edge web development projects. Engagements vary by customer and can include anything from custom coding and mentoring of partner and client teams to application design and ongoing guidance on architecture through development and application launch.
- Prior experience building, leading and architecting Drupal
- Knowledge of Drupal 8, 9 is a
- Knowledge of at least 1-2 non php
- Perform complex Drupal development tasks including custom module development using the Drupal API system and hooks from major Drupal core systems
- Ability to guide technical discussions with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to negotiate mutually agreeable outcomes with clients, partners, and Srijan stakeholders.
- Ability to perform complex Drupal development tasks including custom module development using the Drupal API system and hooks from major Drupal core systems
- Experience defining and scope a technical solution for large scale Drupal projects
- Experience working in a consulting or agency environment with direct interaction with enterprise-level clients
- Excellent ability to partner with both internal and external
- Strong leadership and presentation
- Passion for the web, open-source
- Deep experience architecting web
- Understanding of HTTP Layers
- Understanding of API Modeling
- Understanding the caching layers
- Understanding of Microservice
- Understanding of the Event bus
- PHP, Drupal, MySQL, SQL administration, and optimization, and Unix/Linux or Windows
- 5+ years relevant experience developing Drupal
- Must be a self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced work
- Knowledge of or experience with other CMS technologies and/or open-source technology is a
- Long-time Drupalists, that are active contributors, are well rewarded, but we’ll also help great developers and consultants become one
- Experience providing technical support or consulting strongly
- Strong problem-solving abilities, initiative, and the ability to thrive under
- Excellent interpersonal and English communication
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred
- Understanding of Virtualisation and
- Well versed with Build, Bake and Run process of CI/CD
- Understanding of Debugging, Performance optimization and CI/Cd
- Should have a pulse of the latest technology
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web and mobile-based business applications.
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Provide third-level support to business users.
- Research and evaluate a variety of software products.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
- Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software
JOB OPENING FOR MNC COMPANY
Job Description for Ruby on Rails Developer:-
Experience: 1 - 4 Years
- 1 - 4 years of experience with Ruby and web development with Rails
- Experience with Test-Driven Development
- MySQL/PostgreSQL or other relational databases
- Experience with job processing queue (resque, etc.)
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Strong requirements gathering, analysis and questions skills
- Ability to contextualize a problem, and understand who the stakeholders are and how it fits in the system before diving into a problem
- Agile, Continuous Delivery and software release methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience
- OS X or *nix Command Line Proficiency
- Ability to manage own work
Nice to have skills:
- Familiarity with OOP principles
- Elixir / Phoenix and familiarity with FP principles
- Docker, Kubernetes or other virtualization infrastructure
- Ability to manage a project
Job Description – Full stack developer
Lithion Power Pvt Ltd ( www.lithionpower.com )
Rohini, New Delhi
Senior Software Engineer
Lithion Power operates an IoT-enabled, data-driven Intelligent Energy platform (IEP) for Electric Vehicles (EVs) - this includes smart charging & swapping infrastructure along with software that enables you to track&control assets in real-time and facilitate optimal energy utilization for Electric Vehicles.
We are working with EV OEMs, battery manufacturers, fleet operators, asset managers & other entities in the EV ecosystem to make an EV-only India, a reality by 2030!
- Design, develop and maintain efficient, reusable, flexible, scalable, robust and reliable Angular7/8/9 and Node.js code with proper documentation (like test cases).
- Should possess a good knowledge of HTML/CSS& technology architecture.
- Integration with cloud-based data storage using MongoDB, Redis.
- Integration of user-facing elements created by front-end developers with server-side logic.
- Identify bottlenecks/bugs and devise solutions to these problems.
- Maintain code quality, proper organization, and adequate automation for periodic tasks.
Qualifications required / Key eligibility criteria
- 2-4 years as a full-stack developer (preferably in a Product company).
- Hands-on experience in planning, developing, implementing and maintaining large-scale, data-intensive, real-time solutions.
- BE/B.Tech in CSE/IT/Software OR MCA/ME/M.Tech (preferred).
- Experience with embedded systems & driving automation projects is a plus.
- Web Design - HTML, CSS
- Frameworks – Angular 2/higher, Express, Sails.Js
- Databases - MongoDB, DynamoDB, MySQL
- Additional tools - Apache Kafka, AWS (EC2, S3, Lamda), Docker CE, Apache NGINX, Apache Bench, RESTful API, Jira, Asana, Slack
- OS - Linux, Ubuntu
The Company culture is suitable for “high achievers with a can-do attitude”! Benefits include attractive ESOPs.
If the above mentioned job profile suits you, then kindly email me your updated resume.
For more details about the company, kindly visit www.lithionpower.com