We are looking for an experienced Senior NodeJS Software Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate should have at least 7 years of experience in building scalable web applications using NodeJS and a solid understanding of AWS services. The candidate should also have experience in designing and building large-scale distributed systems.
- Design and develop high-quality, scalable, and performant software solutions using NodeJS and AWS services.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product managers, designers, and other engineers, to identify and solve complex business problems.
- Design and develop large-scale distributed systems that are reliable, resilient, and fault-tolerant.
- Write clean, well-designed, and maintainable code that is easy to understand and debug.
- Participate in code reviews and ensure that all code is of high quality and adheres to best practices.
- Troubleshoot and debug production issues and work with the team to develop and implement solutions.
- Stay up-to-date with new technologies and best practices in software engineering and cloud computing.
- Experience with Data Security or Cybersecurity Products is a big asset
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- At least 5-10 years of professional experience in building web applications using NodeJS and AWS services.
- Strong understanding of NodeJS, and experience with server-side frameworks such as Express and NestJS.
- Strong experience in designing and building large-scale distributed systems, with a solid understanding of distributed computing concepts.
- Hands-on Experience with AWS services, including EC2 S3 Lambda, API Gateway, and RDS.
- Experience with containerization and orchestration technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Strong understanding of software engineering best practices, including agile development, TDD, and continuous integration and deployment.
- Hands-on Experience with Cloud technologies including Kubernetes and Docker.
- Experience with no-SQL technologies like MongoDB or Azure Cosmos
- Experience with a distributed publish-subscribe messaging system like Kafka or Redis Pubsub
- Experience developing, configuring & deploying applications on Hapi.js/Express/Fastify.
- Comfortable writing tests in Jest
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to identify and solve complex technical problems.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
About the Company:
Company is India’s largest and best-established digital wealth management service that helps its customers create wealth for their long-and-short-term goals. Founded in 2012, Company is a pioneer in the digital financial services category and is recognised for creating simple and elegant user experiences in a complex domain. We do this by simplifying complex investing concepts and automating best practices, so our customers can grow their wealth without worry. We achieve this by combining cutting-edge technology, data-driven algorithms, awesome UX and friendly customer support. Our task is ambitious and we like to work hard as well as smart. We want to build a team that relishes challenges and contributes to a new way of thinking and investing in India. We are also invested in the growth of our colleagues and providing a supportive and thriving working environment for everyone. We have been recognised by Great Place To Work® as one of India’s best companies to work for.
Role specific info:
- 4-12 years of experience building good quality production software
- Excellent knowledge of at least one ecosystem based on Elixir/Phoenix, Ruby/Rails, Python/Django, Go/Scala/Clojure
- Good OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge
- Familiar with datastores like MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, Redshift etc.
- Familiarity with react.js/react-native, vue.js etc. • Knowledge of deploying software to AWS, GCP, Azure
- Knowledge of software best practices, like Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI)
What would you do here:
- Writing quality code using language best practices.
- Working in a highly collaborative team.
- Building good software using the latest tools and techniques.
- Participating in design reviews, coding modules, code reviews and unit testing.
- Taking ownership of quality and usability of your code.
- Mentoring co-workers.
- Leading efforts in improving technology architecture.
DYT - Do Your Thng, is an app, where all social media users can share brands they love with their followers and earn money while doing so! We believe everyone is an influencer. Our aim is to democratise social media and allow people to be rewarded for the content they post. How does DYT help you? It accelerates your career through collaboration opportunities with top brands and gives you access to a community full of experts in the influencer space.
- Expert in Python with knowledge of Python best practices (PEP8)
- Strong knowledge of python web frameworks such as Django, Flask • Strong knowledge of building RESTful APIs using Django Rest Framework • Good Understanding of Django ORM Libraries
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system • Strong experience on Linux
- Solid database skills in a relational database (i.e. PostgresSQL,MYSql) • Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes • Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (git)
- Experience deploying on AWS is desirable
- Experience with Docker,Test Drive Development will be a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, influence and communication skills • Experience in designing scalable micro-services is desirable
- 1-3 years of experience as a backend developer
- At least one product build and published
- SKILLS Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Work well under pressure and meet deadlines without sacrificing quality • Work with distributed development teams
JAVA + AWS:
Top Skills: Java_AWS Developer
Years of experience 6-9 years.
PRIMARY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITY:
• Having very good Hands-On experience working in JAVA and Microservices (Springboot)
• Should have AWS Expertise
• Should have worked on at least one end to end Development project from scratch
• Participate in all aspects of SaaS product development, from requirements analysis to product release and sustaining
• Work in a team to implement features and partner with Product Managers, UX experts, Architects, and QA to develop implementation plans with a focus on innovation, quality, sustainability, and delivering value to our clients
• Learn and adopt cutting edge technologies and tools to build best of class enterprise SaaS solutions.
• Responsible for delivery of high-quality enterprise offerings to schedules
• The candidate should have excellent problem solving and debugging skills
• The candidate is expected to have excellent communication skills
• The candidate is expected to mentor other team members
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related disciplines preferred
6-10 years of enterprise software product development experience
Core & Advanced Java (Threading, Design Patterns, Data Structures) J2EE, REST web services
Exp in microservice development experience with Spring boot framework
Delivering on time and with quality
Excellent knowledge of Enterprise Design Patterns
Experience with GIT repository and JIRA tools
Experience with test-driven software development
Great interpersonal skills
AWS Certification - Experience in using public clouds - AWS/Azure
We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- 2+ years of experience with Node.js/Express.js or similar framework
- 1+ years of experience with MongoDB
- 1+ years of experience creating REST APIs and backend systems
- Experience with Docker is a plus
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Server Setup/AWS/GCP experience is a plus
- Creating APIs and backend systems
- Scraping sites and creating backend dashboards for data management
- Backend infrastructure management and deployment
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
- At least two years of experience as a Node.js developer.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours.
Nest is a gamified investment platform for the next-generation and young millennials of the world, to invest, play and earn returns more than a regular savings bank account. The world of gaming is merging with finance to offer a more immersive user experience and help users learn how to manage their money. We’re creating a new breed of asset managers and fin-fluencers with Nest.
We are seeking a dedicated Golang developer to join our growing company.
You will collaborate with other technical staff to deliver and maintain a fully-functional mobile application. We hope you can put your passion for software engineering to work for creating highly immersive user applications.
Your duties will include maintaining code repositories via GitHub and internal server storage modules.
Below are some of the responsibilities a Golang developer is expected to undertake in their position:
- Implement AWS containers to support Go implementation and successful repository maintenance
- Utilize Kubernetes to ensure successful application development, deployment, and scaling
- Implement Docker for smaller-scale applications that require simpler deployments
- Employ Linux Terminal command structures to allow easy back-end operations for less-expert technical staff
- Structure our user interface with React and ensure REST API access is available for enterprise-grade finance customers on-demand
- Collaborate with other technical staff to ensure consistent and smooth DevOps workflows
- Manage multiple projects within reasonable design specifications and budget restrictions
- QA design for errors
- Implement feedback and changes whenever possible
- Create visualizations that convey accurate messaging for the project.
Job Qualifications and Skill Sets
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT, or a related field, such as programming. Other critical skills required are:
- Provable proficiency in Go programming
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum of two years’ experience working in programming or information technology
- Attention to detail and Knowledge in Java is recommended
- Portfolio of work with examples that showcase technical skill
- Strong analytical skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Knowledge of Go templating, common frameworks, and tools
- Experience working with a team
What you’ll receive
- A compensation competitive to premier firms
- Incredible learning and exposure to every aspect of a funded financial startup as an early member, working directly with the founders.
- Recognition and experience of working on a platform with an exponential user growth curve.
- A fun and receptive work culture which promises to never get mundane!
- If you love party, it is on us!
- 5-10 years of experience in building API services using NodeJS Express and related frameworks
- Expert level understanding of NodeJS asynchronous runtime
- Experience with Postgres, NoSQL, Redis, and Firebase real-time database
- Experience with AWS services like Elastic Beanstalk, Cloudfront, S3, EC2, Lambda, API Gateway, SQS, etc
- Understanding of patterns and techniques for building scalable back-end infrastructure including caching, rate limiting, authentication, and authorization schemes.
- Experience in building highly scalable and high throughput services with millisecond response times
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn and pick up new technology along with patience to mentor
Bonus skills –
- Experience with Elastic Search, Puppeteer
- Experience writing unit test
- Expertise in Programming Core Php, Php, Laravel framework, MangoDB, AWS
- Hands on with third party integration is mandatory.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming, relational databases, and
MySQL for implementing database-driven, web-based applications.
- Should be able to work independently and in a team.
- Knowledge of new web developments like Ajax, Xml Building Web applications with an
emphasis on performance and user experience.
- Familiarity with and adherence to web standards and best practices for load time
reduction and accessibility.
- Being a good problem solver with a high level of attention to detail are strong assets for
this role. We are keen to hire someone who is passionate about the web, with excellent
knowledge of PHP, and experience with object oriented programming. Knowledge of
best practices are essential.