We at xEnabler, provide digital transformation using new age smart technologies for more than 10 years. We have clients located primarily in Australia and NewZealand that are served by our Australian teams. This job is with one of our enterprise clients based in North Ryde.
We have a number of openings in our technical team focusing on mobile and web development to be part of our technology leadership team. As a part of this expansion we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer (Full Stack) with backend technology as Java, to join our award winning digital team.
As a part of this role, you will be responsible for,
- Working on a great mix of Java, Kotlin, Web APIs
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Working on a great mix of greenfields projects and maintaining existing applications
- Using your technical skills to help improve all aspects of xEnabler; from our applications to sharing your knowledge and experience in our knowledge sharing presentations
- Involved through the whole delivery life cycle, from brainstorming sessions and inception to production
- Working within an agile (Scrum) environment and contributing to the continuous improvement of xEnabler
- Helping to create exceptional user experiences for our customers
- Contributing to code reviews & documentation
- Experimenting with lots of new technologies through our great R&D projects. We are always keen to explore something new
- Working alongside an excellent team
- Taking initiatives, training & assisting team members to use & implement latest technology solutions
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
To be successful in this role, you must have,
- Experience working in Java application development and knowledge of the entire application stack
- Experience mentoring and guiding junior developers
- Experience with AWS/GCP platform (Lambda functions, SES, SNS, Cloud Watch, Load Balancing)
- Strong database skills (SQL, NoSQL)
- Solid understanding in web application environments and development tools, event-driven application development, session state management, web configuration and deployment strategies, security and performance tuning, and debugging methodologies
- Proven enthusiasm for technology and current hands on work experience on development
- Leadership and technical skills to run a development team
- Passion for clean design and library grade coding
- Demonstrable analytical skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to work in agile methodologies in a distributed team environment.
- Mid to senior level talents - at least 4 to 8 years of experience
It would be nice if you have any extra skills such as,
- Knowledge of Node.js/Python
- Knowledge on scripting languages
- DevOps basics and knowledge on micro services
What you will get as a reward
- Above market level salary
- Opportunity for continuous growth
- Flexibility to work from home
- Ability to be part of core leadership team and drive development decisions
- Working with highly skilled team who prides in excellence of their solution
- Greenfield setup to match your career path.
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies and solutions
If you’re passionate about web platforms, CI/CD and translating code into user-friendly products, we would like to meet you. Send us following to start the conversation
- Your LinkedIn Profile link
- Your GitHub link
- Any Stackoverflow contribution is a plus
- Projects you have developed so far, along with links and reference
- Remote or Pune,India
We work with people to create the best solutions possible through continuous innovation.
Our goal is to help our clients stay ahead of the competition, remain relevant, create better strategies and products to increase profits and customer satisfaction.
Our team collaborates with client to ensure we produce an excellent experience and product. In order to do this we implement various new technologies such as AI, ML, RPA and IoT.
Our passion for enablement is what makes us powerful.
We at xEnabler, provide digital transformation using new age smart technologies for more than 10 years. We have clients located primarily in Australia and NewZealand that are served by teams across India and Australia.
- Exp : 3-15 years
- Java NMS/EMS : Work location : GGN
- Experience in implementation of NMS/EMS applications and good understanding of FCAPS functionalities
- Proficient in Java/J2EE, SpringBoot, SpringCloud, Kafka and REST webservices
- Experience in implementation of micro-services based applications
- Experience in any of the rule engine like Drools and workflow creation like JBPM, Camunda
- Experience in SQL and NoSQL databases, DB schema designing and database accessing using Hibernate JPA
- Experience with SNMP, Netconf, device management, inventory management
- Hands on experience in Wildfly/Jboss App server
- Experience in dev-ops tools like Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes
- Proficient in Angular, HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap, Typescript, ES6
- Good to have Micro Frontend Architecture exposure
- Experience with tools like Maven, Ant, Git, Sonar, JaCoCo, Karma, Jasmine
- Scripting using Shell, Python, etc
- Must be involved in customer interactions for requirement gathering and solution designing discussions
As the Java Developer, you will be responsible for developing cutting edge health-tech applications that include high scale transaction processing, intelligent bot based programs and data analytics.
What you will do:
- Building components for the company's advanced health tech platform using Java, Solr, SpringBoot, DialogFlow
- Communicating effectively in a cross-functional product development team and present ideas and solutions effectively
- Participating in technical planning and requirements gathering phases including design, code, test, troubleshoot, and document engineering software applications
- Developing the Code as per the requirements
- Working with product team and constructing the tech roadmap
- Designing, building and scaling the company's backend microservices
- Maintaining code integrity and organization
- Applying all quality requirements to make the code production ready
- Developing and deploying new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Developing documentation related to technical aspects and to facilitate current support, development, upgrades, or migrations
- Designing and building efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Pro actively catching and fixing bugs, and providing support for the back end services
- Managing servers and infrastructure by keeping the lights on and refining the deployment architecture
What you need to have:
- Expert at hands on programming in JAVA and J2EE
- Must be from Product based companies (Should have developed Web Apps)
- Proven expertise in Java interfaces with MongoDB (or similar noSQL databases) as well as relational databases (mySQL, Postgres etc)
- Key contributor in atleast one 6+ months development project involving SpringBoot and Hibernate
- Strong understanding of application server infrastructure
- Good working knowledge of Maven based build systems
- Good understanding of build and deployment pipelines that involve ANT and Jenkins
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git or SVN
- Good knowledge of working on Rest APIs , Webservices
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Hands on experience with Lucene/Solr
- Familiarity with DiagFlow based chat bot building
- Knowledge of NLP
- Learnt AI/ML systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and deadlines.
- Able to effectively collaborate with a team as well as take initiative and work independently to solve problems
- Experience in designing and developing applications using Node.js, RDBMS (preferably MySQL).
- Minimum 3 years of Node.Js, 3 years of Database experience required.
- Expertise in at least one of AWS, Google Compute platforms to build scalable solutions.
- Deep knowledge and experience in building complex cloud/enterprise-grade software in the area of IT infrastructure, virtualization, network, storage systems monitoring & manage mentor cloud solutions
- Expertise in writing async code (callbacks, promises, async/await, observables) and publish/ subscribe/ event.
- Experience in implementing and consuming SOAP and REST web APIs.
- Producing and maintaining automated testing, build, and deployment processes.
- Improve documentation of processes and systems
- Troubleshoot existing systems and applications
- Experience in data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Experience in RESTful APIs and knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Understanding of data structures and problem-solving approaches, and ability to articulate trade-offs
- Strong fundamentals OOPS concepts, SOLID principles, Data Structures/Algorithms, Exception Handling, Coding Standards, Logging
- Passionate about writing clean, modular and unit testable code
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Agile development
- Good knowledge of Jenkins, SonarQube, Git.
- Proven problem solving skills including debugging skills, allowing you to determine source of issues in unfamiliar code or systems and the ability to recognize and solve repetitive problems rather than working around them.
- Collaborating with software engineers, QA engineers, UX and Design team and project managers
As a Software Development Engineer at Amazon, you have industry-leading technical abilities and demonstrate breadth and depth of knowledge. You build software to deliver business impact, making smart technology choices. You work in a team and drive things forward.
- You write high quality, maintainable, and robust code, often in Java or C++/C/Python/ROR/C#
- You recognize and adopt best practices in software engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations.
- You have experience building scalable software systems that are high-performance, highly-available, highly transactional, low latency and massively distributed.
Roles & Responsibilities
- You solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
- You develop pragmatic solutions and build flexible systems that balance engineering complexity and timely delivery, creating business impact.
- You understand a broad range of data structures and algorithms and apply them to deliver high-performing applications.
- You recognize and use design patterns to solve business problems.
- You understand how operating systems work, perform and scale.
- You continually align your work with Amazon’s business objectives and seek to deliver business value.
- You collaborate to ensure that decisions are based on the merit of the proposal, not the proposer.
- You proactively support knowledge-sharing and build good working relationships within the team and with others in Amazon.
- You communicate clearly with your team and with other groups and listen effectively.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or relevant technical field.
- Experience in software development and full product life-cycle.
- Excellent programming skills in any object oriented programming languages - preferably Java, C/C++/C#, Perl, Python, or Ruby.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, and availability.
- Proficiency in SQL and data modeling.
• More than 3+ years of experience developing serverless applications using public
cloud like Google Cloud/ AWS
• Knowledge of Node. js and frameworks available for it.
• Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
• Distributed system development with an understanding of latency, scalability, scheduling, asynchronous programming, and reliability
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Experience with services common to serverless architectures, like: AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, IAM, Firebase Real Time Database, Google Cloud SQL, Cloud Tasks.
It’s a bonus if you have worked on Google Cloud Project and Firebase.
• Solid Experience with NoSQL and SQL databases is required with proven experience of creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
• Experience with deploying, maintaining, debugging live systems, and end-to-end testing and analysis
• Experienced in creating micro-services based architectures, reusable components
• Experience building REST APIs and other common application architectures on the above services
• Experience building data processing pipelines
• Solid understanding of code, design, and development practices
• General comfort in exploring, assessing, and learning new frameworks
• High levels of integrity and professionalism, and an ability to channel maximum amounts of energy into the role delivering premium customer service at all times
• Adhere to different Project Management methodologies (Agile etc) and leverage different CI/CD tools
Extra Gems for:
• Google, AWS and/or Industry certifications.
• Familiarity with object storage such as AWS S3, Firebase Storage, in-memory caches such as Redis
• Demonstrated performance of threat modeling, risk assessment techniques, code reviews in the context of DevSecOps security
• Knowledge of Application Monitoring using tools like Google Stackdriver
• Broad familiarity with other languages like J2EE, Python as we write some code in these as well.
• Experience with Github and advanced Github features.
• Experience of working in Product industry
• Open source contributions, interesting hobby projects.
Your responsibilities would include:
• Your primary focus will be the development of reliable server-side logic that would be used by millions of users daily.
• Augmenting an in-house authoritative serverless real-time multiplayer gaming backend catering lakhs of events every second.
• Designing, implementing and optimising low-latency, high-availability, secure and performant system for our end-user; ensuring “awesome” user-experience.
• Defining and maintaining the database, keeping in mind high performance and responsiveness to all requests-rate.
• Have the ownership of designing architecture, developing, maintaining,
debugging, scaling live backend services.
Job title: Full Stack Developer
Location : Chandigarh
About the Role: We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
Job Description: Java Full Stack Developer
- Java, J2EE, Spring MVC
- Hibernate or other ORM
- Web technology and security, REST framework
- Any one UI technology and ready to learn a new one.
- Database knowledge (MySQL, Oracle, Postgres)
- Unit testing frameworks
- Version Control (Eg., Git)
Good To Have
- JQuery, XML, HTML5, AngularJS/Angular and other UI technology
- Shell Scripting
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- 2 to 5 years of work experience as a Java Developer or similar role
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework
- Experience with test-driven development
Job Benefits and Compensation
- WebShar offers a very competitive salary depending on experience
- 24 days paid vacation each year (CL, PL, SL), earned at a rate of 2 days per month.
- MacBook Pro
- Flexible time / and availability to work from home from time to time
- Medical insurance
- Team outing and lunches,
- Reimbursement as per HR policies
○ Internet reimbursement upto 1500
○ Commutation reimbursement upto 6000
○ ISD reimbursement
- 2+ years of experience in Java Development with sound knowledge of core Java
- Should have experience of working on Tomcat/Glassfish
- Experience of Google App Engine or AWS will be added advantage
- Strong knowledge of OOAD
- Comfortable working on Linux/Unix
- Good communication skills and good organization
- Willingness to work in a team environment, as well as
- Willingness to learn new
- Write production quality code in Java, J2EE, and Spring
- Adhere to software development and source control processes, git is added Advantage
- Design, build, configure, test, and document production quality software on an iterative
- Participate in design and implementation of new software.
- Work closely with users, technical leads, project managers, and other cross-functional development
- Execute on the provided design. Active coding in key technologies is required for this development position and includes: Java/J2EE, Tomcat, Web Services, REST, and spring, Hibernate/Ibatis, XML, UNIX and
- As part of the software development process you will need to create, review, and maintain all required technical documentation related to assigned software to ensure supportability and reuse.
- This individual must develop software using disciplined software development processes, adhering to team/company standards and software best practice guidelines, and corporate policies.