Should have working experience between 4-8 years in Java development. Mandatory skills are good knowledge of object oriented concepts, experience of working on Spring boot application, should have worked on hibernate ORMS and candidate must have clear understanding of database concepts. Optional skills include knowledge of angular framework and postgreSQL database
Good to have knowledge of jBPM open source workflow.
Minimum 4-8 years of experience in design and development J2EE based applications, database design (conceptual/ logical/ physical) and writing PL/ SQL queries/ stored procedures in PostgreSQL
- Preferred to have good knowledge and hands on experience on jBPM workflow platform. Experience in DROOLS rule engine will be an added advantage
- Expertise on Angular JS, Springboot, Hibernate, JQuery frameworks
- Hands on experience in building reports using Business Intelligence and Reporting Platform (BIRT)
- Knowledge around JBOSS (WildFly), Tomcat and other application servers
- Knowledge around source code repository Tortoise SVN
- Experience in building Multitenant products
- Conceptual knowledge around Continuous Integration/ Continuous Development using Jenkins
- Good analytical and logical thinking, prioritizing and organizing
- Team player with positive attitude
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Analyse SRS to understand and estimate the requirements
- Analyse change requests and estimate the requirements
- Design, development, unit testing and deployment using jBPM platform and other underlying tools and frameworks mentioned above
- Database design, writing simple or complex PL/ SQL queries/ stored procedures/ Functions/ Triggers etc. using PostgreSQL database
- Analyse L2 support issues, identify and implement the workaround/ permanent solutions within stimulated SLA
- Preparation of release document for new projects, change requests and bug fixes
- Create and leverage technical knowledge repository
- responsible for building .NET applications.
- WEB-API OR MVC with C# is a must.
- Hands-on SQL Server with Expertise in complex Procedures and SQL Performance Optimizations.
- Being good with Front End, React or Angular will be a plus but not Mandatory.
- In-depth understanding of Agile, Scrum and Kanban
Person should have strong knowledge in -
1. Core Java,
3. Spring Framework,
4. Spring Boot,
5. SOAP and REST Webservices
6. Application Security.
Person should have 4 to 6 Years of work experience in Java and above-mentioned related technology.
Person should have good Oracle Database knowledge and have good communication skills.
Having work experience in BFSI domain will added advantage
Person needs to work from Mumbai location and also available to join the office
Designing and developing Ruby on Rails web applications/webservices in an agile environment
Working experience in using Jquery and D3 Experience in converting UI/UX design to HTML elements/assets
Experience with SCRUM or equivalent Agile development methodologies
A good understanding of usability and accessibility, including coding to WAI standards
Maintaining and troubleshooting existing web applications.
Writing and maintaining reliable Ruby code.
Integrating data storage solutions.
Creating back-end components.
Identifying and fixing bottlenecks and bugs.
Integrating user-facing elements designed by the front-end team.
Connecting applications with additional web servers.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related field.
Must have more than 3 years in depth experience in Ruby on Rails
Experience working with ruby on rails as well as libraries like Resque and RSpec.
Deep understanding of object-oriented programming
Ability to write clean ruby code.
Proficiency with code versioning tools including Git, Github, SVN, and Mercurial.
Understanding of web services technologies such as REST is required.
Good experience and understanding of continuous integration and deployment process.
Knowledge in working with AWS or other cloud platform
Experience in working with limited direction while exceeding delivery expectations.
Experience with AngularJS or ReactJS.
Familiarity with MVC, Mocking, RESTful, and ORM.
Knowledge of server-side templating languages including Slim and Liquid.
Familiarity with testing tools.
Interest in learning new technologies
Experience: 1 - 3 Years
- We are looking someone who strong knowledge and 1+years’ experience in Core Java, Spring MVC, Restful API, SOAP.
- Developing REST APIs for the platform
- Developing & maintaining an UX Panel
- Integration with third party applications using APIs
- Design, Develop and execute performance tests to simulate traffic of large-scale events
- Analyse complex problems/issues in load tests, production servers, and identify the bottlenecks and optimize performance.
- Analyse usage patterns, and application behaviors and translate that into performance optimizations.
- Determine how to meet scalability requirements while ensuring reliability within a platform
- Design and maintain tools for reporting on performance metrics.
- Excellent knowledge of Core Java, Spring MVC, Restful API,SOAP
- Additional knowledge of Java internals, GO Lang, plus.
- Experience in developing, optimizing and operating high traffic projects/websites is a plus.
- Experience in using Java Profilers and performance engineering.
- Experience in writing multithreaded web applications.
- Good knowledge of basic Linux commands to debug system issues and limitations a must.
- Experience in Agile/SCRUM is a big plus
- Experience in hibernate and spring MVC framework is a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple modules simultaneously
- Ability to work under pressure & deal with people diplomatically
- Should have experience of leading a team & a strong motivator
- Strong academic record is a big plus.
- Augmenting, improving, redesigning, and/or re-implementing Dolat's low-latency/high-throughput production trading environment, which collects data from and disseminates orders to exchanges around the world
- Optimizing this platform by using network and systems programming, as well as other advanced techniques
- Developing systems that provide easy access to historical market data and trading simulations
- Building risk-management and performance-tracking tools
- Shaping the future of Dolat through regular interviewing and infrequent campus recruiting trips
- Implementing domain-optimized data structures
- Learn and internalize the theories behind current trading system
- Participate in the design, architecture and implementation of automated trading systems
- Take ownership of system from design through implementation
• Participate in the requirements analysis, design, development and testing of applications.
• Scale distributed applications, make architectural trade-offs applying synchronous and asynchronous design patterns, write code, and deliver with speediness and quality.
• Optimize APIs for any applications while creating and maintaining unit tests for new code as well as fix defects.
• Works on the web application layer, backend, systems, streaming and other associated technology to build our product and components.
• Participate in the continuous integration of automated builds and deployments, ensuring that deliverables meet functional and design requirements and specifications of the site/software.
• Participate in a culture of code reviews, writing tech specs, and collaborating closely with other people.
• Work with engineering leadership in solving and architecting solutions for challenging or complex site/software development issues.
• Take initiatives in developing and maintaining integrations of best practices within the backend department.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or a related discipline) as well as work experience of 5+ years.
• Strong computer science fundamentals in algorithms, data structures, storage technologies, distributed computing, operating systems, etc.
• Experience in designing and implementing scalable solutions in a large-scale distributed environment.
• Robust and defensive coding skills using Java/Golang or any other Object-Oriented Programming Language.
• Strong knowledge of RDBMS and any other NoSQL database technologies (Cassandra, HBase, MongoDB, Dynamo etc).
• Experience with building self-healing, automatic fault detection and recovery mechanisms is good to have.
We are looking for developers who have experience with Microsoft Technologies and especially in ASP.Net, C#, MVC, ADO.Net, between 2-6 years of experience.
The individual will be responsible for developing our proprietary software products to implement new features and support current applications. This includes being part of a collaborative team that produces a quality product for our clients.
Develop the C# ASP.Net using designated product technology architecture and frame works.
- Proficiency in C#.net or ASP.net, ,MVC, Angular JS, ADO.NET, XML, JSON, REST API and SQL Server
- Should be well versed with Data Structures & algorithms, Multithreading and optimization techniques.
- Should have capabilities to develop the core modules/components and should have experience in one or more complete life cycle modules.
- Should have Database and TSQL knowledge in MS SQL.
- Familiarity with SVN, CVS and Bug Tracking Tools
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and Excellent verbal and written communication skills with Proficiency in MS Office Suite,
- Should be Self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field
Define enterprise guidelines and enforce enterprise development standards and practices
• Define and develop the emerging solution architectures and ensure that the team is successful within the technical framework
• Research and assess new technology approaches and standards for potential use within the Enterprise
• Participate in and lead high and low-level technology discussions with management, vendors, engineers, and customers
• Assemble a solid technical vision amid ambiguity and provide technical leadership to drive shared understanding and consensus among stakeholders for a proposed solution
Ideally, we expect you to have atleast 8+ years of experience in Information Technologies
▪ 5+ years of experience in Software Development
▪ 3+ years of experience in Software Architecture and Design
Nice to have:
• Software development experience using Spring / Java, or Linux Platforms
• Experience working within a variety of project management methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban, XP,
SAFe, and Waterfall
• Advanced understanding of business analysis techniques and processes
• Exposure to retail systems such as ATG, Salesforce, Shopify, etc.
• Experience designing cloud-hosted applications (Microsoft Azure, GCP) utilizing integrated capabilities
specific to those platforms
- Thorough understanding of PostgreSQL. Experience working with views, common table expressions (CTE), window functions, joins, different kinds of indexes, etc.
- Practical knowledge of Linux server management
- Understanding of functional programming concepts
- Knowledge of Chef, Puppet, Salt, etc. is a plus
- Experience in distributed systems is a plus
- Plan future implementations by working closely with the product team
- Deliver an amazing user experience by working with the front-end developers
- Write test suites and deploy code into production
- Setup monitoring and alerts for in-production services
- Automate deployments
- You want to build a world-class Saas B2B communication product, using the latest tools, from scratch
- You love to code 8+ hours a day and solve hard problems by building software you are proud of
- You enjoy working with directly with amazing entrepreneurs
- You are driven by the desire to learn
- You like the pressure to perform because it makes you a better person
- You are passionate about getting stuff done
- You are passionate about making a tangible difference in the world
- Passionate about writing elegant, functional efficient code
- Resume Screen
- Phone screen
- Technical interview and take-home assignment
- Interview with founders
- The co-founders have been running companies in at least five countries over the past fifteen years, including deep experience in technology, operations and sales in engineering/manufacturing businesses.
- We are part of Techstars first India batch, and part of Target and Airbus Accelerators
- Attended universities that are consistently ranked in the Top 10 in the world.
- We have a track record of raising capital and strong existing relationships with the finance community in both India, the US and the UK. We have funding for at least the next 24 months.
- We have strong domain expertise in the industry they are trying to disrupt. However, we still followed the discipline of spending six months doing rigorous customer development spanning six countries before defining their product or writing a single line of code. We have already identified and are working with ten customers.
- We have very high expectations from the candidates that we do select, especially in terms of first-principles thinking, communication and accountability. We will not select average candidates, and we want to encourage our employees to see Unifize as a learning ground for possibly starting their own technology businesses in the future.
- We strongly believe in evidence-based decisions, transparency, corporate governance, meritocracy, and an open forum for discussion.
- We explicitly want to build a team from different backgrounds and with a wide range of interests and experiences. We are committed to building a gender-balanced organization.
- Unifize helps teams that manage repeatable processes reduce wasted time by up to 95% by organizing their emails and other conversations around objectives.
- We build a cloud-based chat application that helps these companies measure and reduce time and errors in their communication processes, so their teams can focus on selling better products to happier customers.
• Solid understanding in PHP frameworks like: Symfony, Codeigniter, Laravel etc.
• Development experience with Wordpress and other E- Commerce CMS.
• Experience of creating highly scalable, robust web applications.
• A solid understanding of the full web technology stacks (i.e. Lamp, Rest, API integration, Version control- Git,
and authentication schemes.
• Good to have development experience in JS frameworks like: Node JS, Angular JS, React Js etc.
• Good to have development experience in HTML, CSS, LESS, SASS, Grunt etc.
• Rigor in A / B Testing, test coverage and other web best practices.
• Familiar with Jira and Scrum process.
• Good to have knowledge on Ruby on Rails.
• Fluent in English Communication.