Certifications: Completion of the PHP certification course will be an added advantage.
Additional Skills: Good communication
- Expertise in Programming Core Php, Php, Zend framework.
- Hands-on with third party integration is mandatory.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming, relational databases, and MySQL for implementing database-driven, web-based applications.
- Should be able to work independently and in a team.
- Knowledge of new web developments like Ajax, Xml Building Web applications with an emphasis on performance and user experience.
- Familiarity with and adherence to web standards and best practices for load time reduction and accessibility.
- Being a good problem solver with a high level of attention to detail is a strong asset for this role. We are keen to hire someone who is passionate about the web, with excellent knowledge of PHP, and experience with object-oriented programming. Knowledge of best practices is essential.
About Codingmart Technologies
Codingmart is a niche product engineering consulting & services company focusing on web & mobile applications in e-commerce, travel, fintech & edtech domains.
The company brings both experience and skill to the table when it comes to the creation of scalable web and mobile applications, as well as solutions that help in the digitalization of outmoded business procedures. Codingmart was first established by Mr. Senthilkumar in 2012 as a sole proprietorship, then in 2015, it was transformed into a private limited company. The company has a development facility in Coimbatore in addition to its headquarters in Bangalore. Codingmart was founded to offer superior information technology consultancy for consumer and B2B companies in India, and it has been actively working toward that goal since its inception.
What you'll do:
· Assist in the definition of system architecture and detailed solution design that are scalable and extensible
· Collaborate with Product Owners, Designers, and other engineers on different permutations to find the best solution possible
· Own the quality of code and do your own testing. Write unit test and improve test coverage.
· Deliver amazing solutions to production that knock everyone’s socks off
· Mentor junior developers on the team
What we’re looking for:
· Amazing technical instincts. You know how to evaluate and choose the right technology and approach for the job. You have stories you could share about what problem you thought you were solving at first, but through testing and iteration, came to solve a much bigger and better problem that resulted in positive outcomes all-around.
· A love for learning. Technology is continually evolving around us, and you want to keep up to date to ensure we are using the right tech at the right time.
· A love for working in ambiguity—and making sense of it. You can take in a lot of disparate information and find common themes, recommend clear paths forward and iterate along the way. You don’t form an opinion and sell it as if it’s gospel; this is all about being flexible, agile, dependable, and responsive in the face of many moving parts.
· Flexible and willing to accept change in priorities, as necessary
· Demonstrable passion for technology (e.g., personal projects, open-source involvement)
· Enthusiastic embrace of DevOps culture and collaborative software engineering
· Ability and desire to work in a dynamic, fast paced, and agile team environment
· Enthusiasm for cloud computing platforms such as AWS or Azure
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Max Vision Solution is looking for a dedicated full-time Php Backend Developer who will be responsible for creating a server-side web applications using php (Backend Development). You are also often required to develop and integrate plugins for certain popular frameworks like WordPress, laravel etc.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions (*MySql)*
Qualifications and Skills
- Core Php or Laravel framework
- Understanding of MVC pattern
- Knowledge and Expertise in any PHP framework will be given preference
- Error Handling and resolving
- Documentation and reporting
- Creating API.
- 5-7 years of web application and web site development with Drupal (corporate web sites, ecommerce sites, portals, mobile sites).
- 4+ years managing web application projects.
- Thorough understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs.
- Experience writing semantic, responsive HTML.
- Experience writing object-oriented PHP.
- Experience implementing web solutions in Drupal and PHP.
- Experience with Drupal’s theme layer.
- Experience with Drupal’s module system and experience writing or extending modules.
- Experience with Drupal’s Migrate framework.
- Experience with Acquia provided tooling and development workflows for Drupal 8/9 preferred.
- Experience implementing, accessibility standards (Section 508, WCAG).
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (Sass, Less).
- Experience with version control tools (Git).
Key Skills Required :
- Proficiency in Python 3.x based web and backend development
- Solid understanding of Python concepts
- Strong experience in building web applications using Django
- Experience building REST APIs using DRF or Flask
- Experience with some form of Machine Learning (ML)
- Experience in using libraries such as Numpy and Pandas
- Hands on experience with RDBMS such as Postgres or MySQL including querying
- Comfort with Git repositories, branching and deployment using Git
- Working experience with Docker
- Basic working knowledge of ReactJs
- Experience in deploying Django applications to AWS,Digital Ocean or Heroku
- Understanding requirement and congributing to engineering solutions at a conceptual stage to provide the best possible solution to the task/challenge
- Building high quality code using coding standards based on the SRS/Documentation
- Building component based, maintainable, scalable and reusable backend libraries/modules.
- Building & documenting scalable APIs on the Open Spec standard
- Unit testing development modules and APIs
- Conducting code reviews to ensure that the highest quality standard are maintained
- Securing backend applications and APIs using industry best practices
- Troubleshooting issues and fixing bugs raised by the QA team efficiently.
- Optimizing code
- Building and deploying the applications
You will break down business opportunities and problems into software solutions. You will work closely with the CTO to help product and marketing stakeholders distill the product vision and roadmap, into a technology vision. You will be responsible for the evolution of an already bleeding-edge highly distributed systems at the back-end, and would need to work withfront-end architects to come up with the best user experience for the gaming platform. You will be required to make decisions quickly, and work under strict timelines. You would lead technology strategy through analysis of market trends and product requirements. You would help set coding guidelines and help bring the most modern tools to keep engineering processes most efficient.
● B.E/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
● 10+ years or more of progressive software technology experience with at least 3 years
in an architectural role.
● Completely hands on with technology and architecture. Start-up experience is a huge
● Ability to quickly prototype and demonstrate technology value adds and educate + drive
adoption within the extended technology team
● Excellent and robust understanding of scalable product system architecture(s),
platforms and core technologies
● Demonstrated problem-solving and leadership skills to pursue correct engineering
process in adverse conditions. Ability to embrace and demonstrate leadership beyond
● Work with engineering leadership to setup and manage processes.
● Track record of thought leadership and out of the box thinking in the technology arena.
● Ability to work efficiently in an entrepreneurial and in a start-up environment
● Deep and hands on knowledge of some of these technologies - MySQL, NodeJS,
message brokers such as Kafka/RabbitMQ, NoSQL datastore such as Mongo, Cassandra,
Arango, distributed caches such as Redis/memcached, container technology such as
Docker and Kubernetes etc.
● Great proficiency in distributed systems design, with an ability to make the right
trade-offs for creating future-proof solutions.
● Building quick PoCs and full-fledged solutions with various AWS managed services would
be a big plus.
Capable of working under minimal direction and exercising considerable latitude, they will provide technical expertise in developing solutions to complex software engineering problems, which require
frequent use of ingenuity and creativity.
Experienced in designing application framework solutions, performing architectural analysis, and identifying issues and provide solutions for the business problems.
Sound functional knowledge of application architecture service architecture, code modularity, data synchronisation, customisable workflow management, partner application integration and API
Lead the design and development of new architecture and major functional upgrades for the most advanced capabilities
Provide technical guidance and mentorship to engineers, designers, and developers.
Engage cross-organizational teams such as Product Management, Integrations, Services, Support, and Operations, to ensure the success of overall software development, implementation, and
Ideal candidate should have
7+ years of system implementation experience
Experience with any of the following languages like Java / Nodejs / ROR / Python
Expertise in micro service / Data modelling / AWS / Messaging
Expertise in building scalable & reliable systems
Good Experience in working with technologies like AWS, Redis,
Experience in messaging systems like SQS/RabbitMQ
Good knowledge of caching, Databases, distributed systems.
Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Good experience with Devops
riya attherateof cielhr dot com
96 200 399 80