We are looking "Java Developer" for Reputed Client @ Coimbatore Permanent Role.
• Experience of more than 3 years in JAVA development is mandatory
• Ability to Design, Develop and Build JAVA web applications and conduct
• Software Analysis, Programming, testing and Debugging.
• Good Analytical & Problem solving skills
• Should be a team player and able to lead teams of smaller sizes.
• Provide timely update to Management on on-going development
• Back-end Developer.
• Core JAVA
• At least 1 Web frameworks (e.g., Struts and Spring)
• Service-oriented architecture/web services (SOAP/REST)
• Object-oriented programming (OOP) concepts and patterns.
• Eclipse IDE
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
1. Need to have an understanding of Elastic Search, Kafka, mongo DB, etc.
2. Should have experience of Jupter noobooks, data bricks
3. Java, Pythons
4. Senior level, 5-10 years of experience
5. It is important they have those skills so that they can take over current work. There are codes written in both Java as well as Python. (Java is legacy but that is the main search engine code). So it will be counter-productive if engineers hired have experience in both.
6. Excellent communication, analytical, research, grasping skills
- 3 - 5 years of progressive IT experience with a minimum of 1+ years in building Ruby on Rails Web applications and RESTful API endpoints
- Proficient with scripting languages, specifically Python and Bash
- Experience in Object Oriented Java Script.
- Must have Linux command line experience.
- Good experience in developing and integrating reliable REST web services.
- Possess good communication, organizational and creative thinking skills.
- Multi-tasking individual that likes to work both in a team environment and individually
- Excellent technical abilities, leadership, decision making, and adaptability to new technology
- Good knowledge of Agile processes and practice
- Team player
Developed in formal collaboration with the University of Cambridge in May 2000, HeyMath! is an Ed-Tech company whose mission is to Raise the Game in Maths for school systems around the world. We do this using technology to deliver engaging teaching methodologies and personalised learning paths for students. HeyMath! has been successfully adopted by CBSE schools since 2004, with positive outcomes for the entire ecosystem.
Check us out at www.heymath.com
We plan to work mainly from home in 2021 and the virtual office atmosphere is collegiate, informal and friendly, with small high-impact teams making a difference to customers.
What we are looking for:
Experience in building and re-engineering cloud based solutions on AWS.
Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming(OOPS) and design patterns is a must.
Hands-on development on Spring MVC framework.
Experience working on Java 8 or above.
Must have very good knowledge of RDBMS such as MySQL and performance tuning of the same.
Exposure to server-side and client-side caching mechanisms.
Ability to debug the applications and provide instant workable solutions.
Experience working on Elastic Search / Kafka / Kubernetes or all is a nice to have.
Completely work from office.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field.
- At-least more than 1+ Years of Experience in a similar role would be desired.
- Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong leadership skills to drive good coding and design practices across multiple engineering teams
- Willingness to build professional relationships with staff and clients.
- Excellent communication, motivational, and interpersonal skills.
- Expertise in architecting, building, and maintaining ultra-low latency, cost-efficient systems in cloud environments
- Excellent track record in modernizing cloud-based applications using micro services, containers, and other architectures
- Experience and working knowledge in building large-scale, data-intensive Text search applications using Solr / Elastic Search is a Must
- Experience and working knowledge of AI/ML/ML Ops with respect to building large-scale, data-intensive applications would be a Plus
- Experience and working knowledge in building Java based Spring Boot micro-services integrated with any messaging framework
- Driven, Highly-motivated and passionate towards development & innovation
- Determining project requirements and developing work schedules for the team.
- Delegating tasks and achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Liaising with team members, management, and clients to ensure projects are completed to standard.
- Identifying risks and forming contingency plans as soon as possible.
- Analyzing existing operations and scheduling training sessions and meetings to discuss improvements.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Updating work schedules and performing troubleshooting as required.
- Motivating staff and creating a space where they can ask questions and voice their concerns.
- Being transparent with the team about challenges, failures, and successes.
- Writing progress reports and delivering presentations to the relevant stakeholders.
- Extremely hands-on in delivering Development and R&D tasks
- Design, plan and perform dev-analysis to determine effort estimates on every sprint for the team
- Running Demo's, ensuring thorough documentation of the features built
- Identify & Plan upgrades to technologies & frameworks from time-to-time
- Java - Core Java and Advanced Java, Struts, Spring, Swing
- RESTful Webservices, Micro Webservices
- MS SQL, MySql, Sybase IQ, Strong knowledge of XML based Stored Procedures, Views, etc
- Tomcat, Glassfish 2.1
Proposed Job Profile
- To maintain and time bound bug fixing of the application developed in Java, Spring, Swing.
Location- PAN India
must know Core Java,Eclipse
NP - 15 dayss or less
Working experience of Java, Spring and Hibernate is must
Working experience of customizing Hybris Accelerators
Proficient in Hybris core concepts and commerce concepts including, but not limited to, Hybris PCM Data Modeling, Endeca/SOLR, WCMS/ Customer
Experience Manager, Cockpits, Cron jobs, internationalization,
personalization, security concepts and REST.
Proficient in catalog, order management, promotions, B2B commerce.
Should have experience of handling multi/Omni-channel architecture
through related Hybris Channel management modules.
Good understanding of integration patterns/methodologies of Hybris with
Organic SEO Search, Faceted Search and Commerce Search.
Should have exposure on the continuous integration build tools and code quality tools
Working experience of Integration with external services such as payment gateways, Order management solution using Web services such as REST and SOAP
Working experience of SOLR Search Engine is a plus
1. Design, develop and deliver web services and jobs that powers Niki, India's first transactional bot.
2. Write code that are clean, testable, performant, scalable, documented and secure
3. Design and architect new sub-systems, identity perf bottlenecks and suggest design/architect improvements
1. Minimum of 5 years of software development experience preferably developing e-commerce applications
2. Bachelor’s and/or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field of study
1. Fluent in Java or any other object oriented programming languages
2. Knowledge of Design patterns and design principles
3. Experienced in delivering REST style web services
4. Significant experiences in asynchronous and multi-threaded programming
5. Strong CS fundamentals with good hold on DS and Algo.
Good to have:
1. Knowledge of Spring
2. Experience with AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
ColorTokens - Java Developer
Years of Experience : 4 to 9 years
ColorTokens is a Silicon Valley company located in Santa Clara that is redefining Enterprise and Cloud Security. We are a product company in the Network and Cyber Security space. We are building a product team in India that rivals the best minds in the world and deliver products that are Novel, Refreshing and Insightful (NRI).
It is backed by legendary investors and advisors who have helped structure the IT industry over last 30+ years. ColorTokens core team represents deep industry experience across hardware, software and cloud technologies.
An enterprise class technology takes time bring to market. During this time, we do not want to expose our product and approach to competitors, experts, analysts and the world at large. Our mission is to deliver the next generation Cyber Security platform. Do you want to participate in this paradigm shift?
Who You Are
u Someone with a zeal to contribute to the success of the company as a individual contributor
u Good problem solving skill
u A proactive, self driven individual with a passion for innovation
u A ethical professional with a dedication and determination to make game changing impact on our product
Eligibility Criteria :
u At least 4+ years industry experience in Java
u Good in Data Structures and algorithms
Exposure and flair expected:
u Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
u Knack for writing clean, readable code
u Ability to drive high standards of product quality