We at TechUnity Inc, is looking for a .Net developer to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, re factor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer with MVC knowledge
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)) Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- BSc/BEin Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Candidate should be from Coimbatore location
- Candidate must have a two-wheeler
- Willing to work US timings i.e 02:00 PM to 11:00 PM IST
About TechUnity Software Systems India Pvt Ltd;
- Design and implement product features that are secure, scalable, robust, and easy to implement and maintain.
- Technically lead self-organizing Agile teams.
- Plan and identify solutions and risks within the assigned team.
- Be responsible for implementing features, provide bug fixes, reviewing code quality, reviewing the design to ensure they work well at cloud scale.
- Take pride in ownership in design and product features delivered.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Exp - 2 yrs to 10 yrs
- Strong experience in developing enterprise web applications.
- Expertise on the Microsoft technology stack (ASP.NET MVC 3.5 / 4.0 / 4.5, Web API, SQL Server).
- Knowledge of design patterns is required.
- Ability to deliver software and artefacts independently.
- Ability to mentor technical teams and evaluate software artefacts.
- Ability to communicate with technical experts as well as functional teams.
- Ability to propose solutions for design and architecture.
- Demonstrated experience in complex software troubleshooting techniques.
- Experience in Product Engineering is desirable.
- Exposure to Windows Azure is an added advantage.
4 - 6years of experience in web and API development
4+ years experience with http://asp.net/MVC/C" target="_blank">ASP.NET/MVC/C#.
4+ years working with SQL Server (2012+).
Good Knowledge of scripting libraries like jQuery, Knockout, Angular JS
Experience: 4-6 years
Qualification: BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Total IT experience of at least 3 years spanned mainly over Microsoft range of Products and development platforms.
- Exposure to Deployment, maintenance and support.
- Problem Solving and Troubleshooting.
Primary Key Skills:
- Analysing requirements and prioritizing tasks.
- Writing clean, testable code using .NET programming languages.
- Develop and document technical specifications and architecture.
- Review and refractor code.
- Support junior developers' work.
- Coordinating with QA (Unit, Integration and System) & BA Team.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Effectively manage multiple priorities of a team of software developers.
- Accept ownership of not just your own work, but the overall project/code base.
- Consider that testing is an important discipline while writing code.
- Experience in Test-driven deployment (Good to have)
- Good Communication Skills is a must.
As a Software Development Engineer at Amazon, you have industry-leading technical abilities and demonstrate breadth and depth of knowledge. You build software to deliver business impact, making smart technology choices. You work in a team and drive things forward.
- You write high quality, maintainable, and robust code, often in Java or C++/C/Python/ROR/C#
- You recognize and adopt best practices in software engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations.
- You have experience building scalable software systems that are high-performance, highly-available, highly transactional, low latency and massively distributed.
Roles & Responsibilities
- You solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
- You develop pragmatic solutions and build flexible systems that balance engineering complexity and timely delivery, creating business impact.
- You understand a broad range of data structures and algorithms and apply them to deliver high-performing applications.
- You recognize and use design patterns to solve business problems.
- You understand how operating systems work, perform and scale.
- You continually align your work with Amazon’s business objectives and seek to deliver business value.
- You collaborate to ensure that decisions are based on the merit of the proposal, not the proposer.
- You proactively support knowledge-sharing and build good working relationships within the team and with others in Amazon.
- You communicate clearly with your team and with other groups and listen effectively.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or relevant technical field.
- Experience in software development and full product life-cycle.
- Excellent programming skills in any object oriented programming languages - preferably Java, C/C++/C#, Perl, Python, or Ruby.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, and availability.
- Proficiency in SQL and data modeling.
Roles & Responsibilities
- 1.5+ Years of experience in .Net, ASP.Net and C#, WCF/API and REST services.
- Should be able to write clean and good scalable code.
- Strong knowledge in OOPS concepts.
- Knowledge of T SQL with SQL server 2008 R2/2012 including Stored Procedures, Triggers & User Defined Functions.
- Good to have CSS3 and HTML5 knowledge.
- Good analytical and communication skills are required.
- Preference will be given to the candidates who can do client interaction.
- 9+ years of experience is required
- Experience in .Net application development & Architecture.
- Experience in .net core and microservices
- Experience in Azure is good to have
- Contributed towards elicitation of requirements, translate the business requirements to solution options including the technical blocks and infrastructure required in at least 2 development projects
- Should have worked and have good hands-on experience in bespoke application development in the following technologies :
- Experience with front end UI technologies like HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, TypeScript and one of Angular or ReactJS framework
- Experience with web service standards (Web API, MVC, SignalR, WCF, REST, XML, JSON and SOAP).
- Good understanding and implemetntation of software design patterns such as MVC, repository, dependency injection, inversion of control, singleton unit of work and others.
- Database Design an implementation knowledge on SQL queries, functions, packages, triggers and replication
- Should have deep understanding and experience in Microsoft technologies. Responsible for detailed technical design at a solution level.
- Automation experience on Code Review, Unit Testing and Integration testing is an added advantage.
- Should assist with technical effort estimating, creation of work breakdown structure, risks and solutions at a solution level.
- Should review design and implementation of junior designers and developers on the quality of technical deliverables and adherence to quality process
- Should have the following technological experience
- Able to build management using any version control tools such as Github, TFS or SVN.
- Experience in both Waterfall and Agile/Scrum Methodology is required.
Proficient with .NET Core development using C#
In-depth knowledge and experience with distributed application development: Web API, WCF, WF, LINQ, EF
In-depth knowledge and experience with database development including relational database design, SQL(TSQL, SPs, Triggers), and ORM technologies
Experience: Min 1 year
Location: Andheri, Mumbai
Must Have Skills :
- Hand on experience on .NET core
- Experience in C#
- Looking for experience into No Sql.
Other Skill set required :
- 3+ years of building sophisticated, world-class, highly reliable multi-tenant software systems that have stood the test of time.
- From being highly proficient to being an expert in at least one OOPS language, SOLID principles, and design patterns, C#, Dotnet core, WebAPI, NoSQL.
- Experience with microservices architecture OR distributed systems.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently.