Node Js Developer
Ideal candidates will have 1-3 years of experience in Node JS and AWS.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Node JS code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems, Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Triage and resolve complex + systemic issues reported on existing production systems
- Communicate effectively with product owners, and development team members to facilitate understanding of deliverables, estimates, and prioritization
- Contribute to production deployments, including documentation of technical specifications and release notes
- Designs and develops quality software that conforms to department standards and code style
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code, create automated test cases following TDD/BDD best practices
- Maintain and enhance existing NodeJS codebase.
- Organize an agile development process that facilitates collaboration, provides transparency, empowers the project team, surfaces and resolves impediments,delivers high-quality software, focuses on delivering business value, and continuously looks to improve.
- Take on a championship role in on-time, high-quality delivery of products through the entire application lifecycle.
What will you work on?
- Architecting clever technical solutions
- Recommend technical frameworks and tech stacks
- Define REST, or GraphQL APIs, document APIs and develop the API handlers
- Design and develop with serverless and scalable systems
- Integrate with 3rd party systems
- Create architectural solution prototypes
- Lead the team, code reviews, and problem-solving
What Makes You A Great Fit?
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Experience with use of serverless functions from AWS
- Experience with architecture of technology systems having hands-on expertise in backend and cloud systems ( AWS, GCP)
- Expertise with NoSQL databases (Mongo, ElasticSearch, Redis) including design of schemas and development for these databases
- Knowledge of DevOps practices and CI/CD pipelines
- Experience in Microservice architecture and development including REST-based APIs.
- Highly collaborative with an affinity for solving complex problems through dialogue with team members.
- Curious, always seeking the whys and hows in order to gain a deeper and more complete understanding of the business and technology.
- Comfortable with ambiguity can begin to explore and solve complex problems when the problem and solution are not well-defined.
- Ability to multitask, switching between various projects/tasks of different natures and complexity with ease
- Knowledge of git based workflows such as gitflow
- Experience with Python in addition to the core knowledge of Node JS is a plus
- Chatbot, Machine Learning, Data Science/Big Data experience will be a plus
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
Competencies & Behavior
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Implement design thinking for different strategieS
- Attention to detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong experience in cloud server infrastructure
- Ability to work on complex applications, perform product analysis, development tasks of complex web
- Jumping on a call with clients to understand the requirement and profile them the right solution, helping formulate an effective solution and turning it into a working application
- Conducting website performance and unit tests
- Heavy involvement in the requirements gathering, development and operational stages of new projects
- Troubleshoot and debug related application defects with existing and new applications
- Work collaboratively with the team members and train them as and when required.
About Klenty India
Klenty is a Software Product company operating in the Sales Engagement category.One of the fastest growing SAAS startups in the sales engagement space, Klenty is headquartered in California and perates from Chennai, India. Klenty’s Sales Engagement Product helps thousands of sales teams automate all the repetitive activities involved in the sales process like sending emails, follow-ups, tracking engagement metrics, etc - so that the sales team can focus more on activities like building relationships and closing deals. With over 4000 customers including the likes of Oracle, Fitbit, Gartner, Chargebee, we are on a mission to transform every B2B Sales team into an unstoppable force. Join us in building the future of sales engagement software.
Klenty is a great place to work if you…
1. Believe that constant learning is the path to true mastery
2. Want to have the complete ownership freedom and ownership to execute and deliver a
world class output
3. Want to operate at a world class level of competence
4. Move fast and create meaningful impact every single day in pursuit of our mission
5. Have a growth mindset and prioritize learning and personal growth
6. Want to create a world where work feels like play; where everyday is a Friday.
In short, Klenty is for the Learners, the Problem Solvers and the Creators who want to keep
pushing themselves to become masters at their craft and want to create a dent in the world.
- Strong Experience of Node JS.
- Strong Experience of Reactjs development
- Experience in Server-side application architectures like Express.js, Meteor.Js, etc. is desirable.
- Experience in developing APIs is highly desirable.
- Experience in Mongo or MySQL database is a must.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Experience in delivering products using an Agile methodology is highly desirable.
- Experience with automated unit, integration and end-to-end testing is highly desirable.
- Experience in the area of network or systems management is a plus.
.NET C# developer provides custom web application development using the .NET Framework, C#, VB.NET , ASP.NET , SQL Server and other advanced components of Microsoft technology and provide training to programmer analysts who support the web services manager' responsibilities.
The tool development also involves working with SQL queries and web front end
Designing, developing, and testing web applications with .Net HTML, CSS and other technologies
Design and development of software applications (primarily web based) used in various areas of the bank (such as Loans processing, Treasury, Middle Office )
Manages the architecture, design, and coding of software for TFI from concept to finished product, in order to answer the needs of the Strategies, Sales, and Trading departments
Consults with end users within the Strategies, Sales, and Trading departments to identify where technology can automate current processes to enhance revenues and cut cost
Maintains currency in technical skills and all relevant fixed income industry sector factors
May lead the work of others and provide ideas which help to enhance TFI software applications
Software design & development principles such as SOLID, Domain-Driven-Design and Object-Oriented Development
ORM frameworks, particularly the Entity FrameworkManaging source code with Git, including Gitlow Workflow
you will be;
* Developing services with TypeScript (with Node.js) in Lambda
* Assisting with the design and evolution of their DevOps tooling
* Building their Amazon Web Services environment
* Performance tuning and optimisation
* Continually developing your skillset as required to ensure that the best technologies and methods are used
* Maintaining focus on security
* Working within a truly Agile environment, participating in daily stand-up meetings
* Collaborating with the rest of the development team and business to meet objectives
Key Skills Required;
Job Location: Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Mohali, Gurugram, Panchkula, or Dehradun
The candidate must be available to join within two weeks.
- 5 to 8 years of experience in Developing APIs and RESTful services using Node JS.
- Experience with AWS API Gateway
- Produce high-quality code and experience with security implementations Identifying application security risks and implementing security patches procedures.
- Implement and Improve application logging services
- Work with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements, formulate definitions of done, and translate that into an effective technical solution.
- Work with the QA Team to develop testing protocols to identify and correct challenges.
- Must have good analytical, debugging, and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills.
Digit88 is looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, hands-on Java/J2EE platform engineer to join the
back-end platform engineering team for our partner. Experience with a fast-paced India/US product
start-up or a product engineering services company in a developer role, building a high-performance
real-time system is mandatory. Applicants having experience in developing and maintaining large scale
messaging platforms are preferred. Applicants must have a passion for engineering with accuracy and
efficiency, be highly motivated and organized, able to work as part of a team, and also possess the ability
to work independently with minimal supervision.
To be successful in this role, you should possess
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field with 7-9 years hands-on experience with
Java based open source tech stack
● Expertise in Core Java, Data Structures, J2EE with proven expertise in Spring MVC, Spring boot,
Microservices architecture, Web Services (Rest) in distributed systems
● Practical experience with MySQLand/or NoSQL databases like Couchbase, DynamoDB,
● Practical experience with Caching frameworks Memcached/Redis, Message Queues (JMS,
● Experience in building high performance, high availability REST APIs and REST clients
● Expertise with log file analysis using one or more of ELK, Splunk, Kibana
● Prior experience with CI/CD, Container architecture - Docker/Jenkins and build scripts Maven/Ant
● Experience with Kubernetes
● Prior experience in transformation to cloud platforms is preferred
● Experience with Kafka is a definite plus
● Experience with building analytics pipeline and analytics DB is a plus
● Strong practical experience in applying design patterns, multithreading concepts to solve complex
problems, strong problem solving skills
You are someone who would easily be able to
● Study and learn the latest in AI/NLP/Chatbots domain and the messaging platform
● Work closely with the US and India engineering teams to help build the Java/Spring based backend
and REST APIs.
● Closely collaborate with the principal engineer in the India engineering team in technical excellence
and ownership of critical modules; own the development of new modules and features
● Troubleshoot live production server issues; assume leadership responsibilities in the production
issue resolution lifecycle
● Handle client coordination and be able to work as a part of a team, be able to contribute
independently and drive the team to exceptional contributions with minimal team supervision
● Perform Unit Testing and Integration testing in a Continuous Deployment scenario
● Follow Agile methodology, JIRA for work planning, issue management/tracking
the core library/language constructs.
• Knowledge of processor, memory, network and storage internals. Familiarity with I/O optimized
• Deep understanding of distributed systems including fault modeling, concurrency, isolation,
• Internals of a RDBMS like MySQL
• Conversant with the internals of systems like Kafka, Cassandra/Scylla, Redis, RocksDB etc
• Working knowledge of hosting and network infrastructure (K8s, Envoy, etc)
• Familiarity with binary serialization protocols like thrift/protobuf/flatbuffers etc
• Familiar with gRPC, HTTP/2, QUIC, etc.
• Troubleshooting memory issues, GC tuning, resource leaks etc.
• Strong problem-solving skills, algorithmic skills and data structures.
• Productionizing machine learning pipelines using Spark/Flink/TensorFlow etc
• Familiarity with big data concepts - HDFS, hive, presto, spark, oozie, ambari, airflow, atlas,
ranger, etc. Familiarity with formats like avro, parquet, orc, arrow etc
• Good understanding of branching, build, deployment, continuous integration methodologies
• Experience in leading a team and mentoring engineers
• Attitude to get Stuff Done!
• Ability to make decisions independently.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering from premier institutes preferred
• 8+ years of experience in software design, development & architecture
5 years of architecture, design and programming experience preferably in fast-paced dynamic environment
Strong application design and implementation skills, solid understanding of the entire development cycle.
Strong background in Java/J2EE based application
Strong background in Spring/Spring boot based application
Strong background in Microservices based application
Experience working with Apache and/or Tomcat
Experience in transforming requirements to software design
Strong Experience with developing Java SAAS web applications.
Working experience in Industry Standard protocols related API Security including OAuth
Demonstrate strong design and programming skills using JSON, Web Services, XML, XSLT, PL/SQL in Unix and Windows environments.
Strong background working with Linux/UNIX environments.
Strong Shell scripting experience.
Working knowledge with Oracle, DB2 or MongoDB databases.
Passion to stay on top of the latest happenings in the tech world and an attitude to discuss and bring those into play. Strong agile/scrum development experience
Strong collaboration and communication skills within distributed project teams
Excellent written and verbal communication skills