- Work experience as a Java Developer.
- Experience designing, building and testing Java EE applications.
- In-depth knowledge of popular Java frameworks like JSF and Spring MVC.
- Very good understanding of design patterns Hands on experience on ORM framework
- Design and develop reusable libraries and APIs.
- Experience with Object-Oriented Design (OOD).
- Experience on handling exceptions Experience on handling transaction
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies ( JPA2, Hibernate)
About People First Consultants
Proud to pledge, that PEOPLE FIRST CONSULTANTS is one of the pioneers specializing in talent hiring, talent development and talent shaping for close to 3 decades in the industry with a rich customer base and lots of accolades.
We always strive to place the right people in right place, thus helping our customers to build an inclusive and futuristic workforce and workplace
We imbibe the customer’s vision and work towards handpicking the righteous talents to fulfill the requirement adhering to the given schedule. Our motto is not only to fit the requirements but also to create and cultivate the culture of 'fulfillment through work' in the workforce. Having rich industry experience enables us to gauge the technical, functional and behavioral caliber of the chosen talents.
We focus on exploring the role needs, required skills, and domain capabilities per our wide experience in handling multi-industry, multi domain, Indian based and Multinational organizations which enables us to provide the best possible talents to fit and support the customer's growth strategy.
PEOPLE FIRST CONSULTANTS is a one-stop solution for all your requirements Viz., Leadership hiring, Senior -Middle Management hiring, ground force hiring etc with a process-centric execution supported by an in-house automated tooling mechanism.
If you are from a client organization looking for a strategic hiring partner: We would be happy to connect and hear you. Do reach out to us to understand your needs better and to cater holistically.
If you are looking for a career progression: We would be glad to connect with you. Do reach out to us to understand your profile & aspirations in depth for the best candidate experience and perfect career fitment.
We partner with you(companies) to spot talents, coach leaders, develop talents and groom culture. Our team constantly ASPIRE to hold multiple synergies and uphold your Vision as our own.
For over 28 years, our excellence across industries gives you an edge in hiring the right people and developing the future workforce.
Responsible for the development, analysis, and implementation of software Web and Mobile application systems. Proficient Java developer responsible for building Java based web applications. This includes anything between complex groups of back-end services and the client side counterparts. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential.
- Develop web applications and web services using Java Spring Boot, Spring Cloud Frameworks, AWS
- Deliver high-quality projects on time, through the ability to design architecture, write code, and execute effective unit tests
- Participate and contribute towards improving development processes and best practices
- Integrate third-party products with existing infrastructure
- Develop APIs for integration with frontend and other services using Spring Boot framework
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code in JAVA
Desired Skills and requirements
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years experience and a proven track record in developing web-based applications and web services using Java, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, REST, JSON, XML, and other web technologies
- Good understanding of cloud-based web application architecture and microservices patterns
- Good knowledge in data structures
- Proficient in Java technology stack
- Debugging and resolving technical problems
- Commitment to quality through the ability to translate complex technical requirements into functional software using best practices to write high-quality code
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to work collaboratively
- Knowledge and experience in SQL (MYSQL)
Recykal is India’s first w-commerce company to provide end-to-end solutions to all stakeholders in the waste management ecosystem, beginning with bridging gaps in supply-demand of recyclables with Marketplace; Helping brands fulfill their sustainability targets with EPR Loop, and digitizing local waste management centers with Smart Centre Solutions, and more.
We operate in 28 states and 6 Union Territories, successfully channelising 250,000 MT+ of waste in 2021; with a target of achieving 2 million MT in 2025. We are partners with 190+ Urban Local Bodies (ULBs), 210+ brands (e.g. Marico, Pidilite, Unilever, Samsung, LG), 325+ recyclers and 1050+ aggregators.
We have been recognised on a global platform by the World Economic Forum, Forbes, Circulate Capital and more; on a national level, we have won accolades for innovation by FICCI, CII, and NASSCOM.
At Recykal, we harness and promote talent, innovations and everything groundbreaking. Interested? Let us build a futuristic solution for one of the biggest challenges we are facing today.
We are looking for an Associate Software Engineer - Java with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure development is in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- BSc/BE/BTech in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- 2+ years Experience with Java
- Experience in Spring boot Framework
- Experience with REST- JSON, SOAP/XML is mandatory
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Experienced in Server Side Java, J2EE, Servlets, Spring/Spring boot, JAXB, JAX-WS, MySQL/PostgreSQL, Junit
- Knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL, and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate).
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE
- Platforms with Open Source Frameworks - Spring/Spring boot, XML, Integration with SOAP and RESTful Web Services, WS security.
B.Tech./ BE - Computer, IT, Electronics only
- 3+ year of experience in Development in JAVA technology and springboot
- Strong Java Basics
- SpringBoot or Spring MVC
- Hands on experience on Relational Databases (SQL query or Hibernate) + Mongo (JSON parsing)
- Proficient in REST API development
- Messaging Queue (RabitMQ or Kafka
- Any Caching Mechanism
- Good at problem solving
Good to Have Skills:
- 3+ years of experience in using Java/J2EE tech stacks
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced internet start-up environment.
- Experience in technical mentorship/coaching is highly desirable.
- Understanding of AI/ML algorithms is a plus.
About Rara Delivery
Not just a delivery company…
RaRa Delivery is revolutionising instant delivery for e-commerce in Indonesia through data driven logistics.
RaRa Delivery is making instant and same-day deliveries scalable and cost-effective by leveraging a differentiated operating model and real-time optimisation technology. RaRa makes it possible for anyone, anywhere to get same day delivery in Indonesia. While others are focusing on ‘one-to-one’ deliveries, the company has developed proprietary, real-time batching tech to do ‘many-to-many’ deliveries within a few hours.. RaRa is already in partnership with some of the top eCommerce players in Indonesia like Blibli, Sayurbox, Kopi Kenangan and many more.
We are a distributed team with the company headquartered in Singapore 🇸🇬 , core operations in Indonesia 🇮🇩 and technology team based out of India 🇮🇳
Future of eCommerce Logistics.
- Data driven logistics company that is bringing in same day delivery revolution in Indonesia 🇮🇩
- Revolutionising delivery as an experience
- Empowering D2C Sellers with logistics as the core technology
About the Role
- 5 - 7 years Experience with the following technologies: Core Java/J2EE, Spring Boot, Creating API, Hibernate, JDBC, SQL/PLSQL, messaging architecture, REST/Web services, Linux
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
- 4+ years of Java, J2EE development experience
- Strong technical development experience in effectively writing code, performing code reviews, and implementing best practices on configuration management and code refactoring
- Experience in working with vendor applications
- Experience in making optimized queries to MySQL database
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills
- A delivery-focused approach to work and the ability to work without direction
- Experience in Agile development techniques, including Scrum
- Experience implementing and/or using Git
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred
- Design, develop and maintain applications and features.
- work on a huge dataset of IoT data and create algorithms to extract meaningful information.
- Adding features to the existing applications for monitoring and supporting field operations.
- Implementing application testability and diagnostics and fixing bugs.
- Create/ deploy and follow CI/CD pipelines to manage deliveries
As a Backend Developer, you will work on the latest and greatest in high performance
web development, data science, community development and mobile technologies.
What you will do:
- Playing a part in defining software architectures – collaborate with leads to explore existing systems, determine areas of complexity, uncover potential risks to successful implementation, and learn the applications’ capabilities.
- Implementing solutions as per technical design for new features and changes to existing components.
- Participating in the full development lifecycle of new functionality and enhancements to existing applications.
- Committing to producing high quality, highly performing and robust software within agreed time estimates and to agreed quality standards.
- Managing all stakeholder expectations.
- Working alongside global teams.
- Taking responsibility for successful delivery.
- Being able to work in a fast paced Agile/SCRUM environment.
- Following coding standards, building appropriate unit tests, integrating tests and deployment scripts.
- Assisting in defining software architectures – Collaborating with leads to explore existing systems, determining areas of opportunities.
- Translating designs and style guides provided by the Design team into functional user interfaces, ensuring cross browser compatibility and performance.
- Contributing to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to user interface, software architecture or new technologies.
What you need to have:
- Ability to fluently code in Java Spring or similar J2EE frameworks.
- Solid knowledge of application deployment in AWS cloud, Kubernetes, Docker.
- Proven experience with responsive design, fullstack web development, consumption/creation of RESTful APIs.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related engineering field w/experience in software development.
- 3-7 years of experience developing customer facing web applications.
- 3-7 years of experience in Java Spring or similar J2EE frameworks.
- 3-7 years of experience coding using object-oriented and aspect-oriented programming, architecture and design patterns.
- Strong understanding of RESTful API principles.
- Strong understanding of security best practices.
- Strong experience with unit testing and end-to-end testing.
- architecture, JSON Database Management MySQL, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Firebase realtime database, Hibernate, Liquibase, Percona, Redis, Memcached Frameworks, Libraries and Tools Dropwizard, Jersey,
- Expressjs, RabbitMQ Web / Application Server Nginx Other Tools and Utilities Eclipse, VS Code, Postman, Git, Gradle, Maven, Imagemagick, Jmeter Operating Systems Linux, Windows.
- Experience in implementing Material Design UI and UX for customer centric frontend.
Mandatory Skills: Java, J2ee, spring, hibernate, spring mvc.
Preferred: Restful, microservices, spring boot.
Software Development Engineer (III) @ REBEL FOODS
We are surrounded by the world's leading consumer companies led by technology - Amazon for retail, Airbnb for hospitality, Uber for mobility, Netflix and Spotify for entertainment, etc. Food & Beverage is the only consumer sector where large players are still traditional restaurant companies. At Rebel Foods, we are challenging this status quo as we are building the world's most valuable restaurant company on the internet, superfast. The opportunity for us is immense due to the exponential growth in the food delivery business worldwide which has helped us build 'The World's Largest Internet Restaurant Company' in the last few years. Rebel Foods current presence in 7 countries (India, Indonesia, UAE, UK, Malaysia, Singapore, Bangladesh) with 15 + brands and 3500+ internet restaurants has been built on a simple system - The Rebel Operating Model. While for us it is still Day 1, we know we are in the middle of a revolution towards creating never seen before customer-first experiences. We bring you a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to disrupt the 500-year-old industry with technology at its core.
We urge you to refer to the below to understand how we are changing the restaurant industry before applying at Rebel Foods.
An opportunity to revolutionize the restaurant industry
Here, at Rebel Foods, we are using technology and automation to disrupt the traditional food industry. We are focused on building an operating system for Cloud Kitchens - using the most innovative technologies - to provide the best food experiences for our customers.
You will enjoy working with us, if:
- You are passionate about using technology to solve customer problems
- You are a software craftsman or craftswoman who is obsessed with high quality software
- You have a flair for good design and architecture
- You are unafraid of rearchitecting or refactoring code to improve it
- You are willing to dive deep to solve complex software issues
- You are a teacher and mentor
Our technology ecosystem:
- Frameworks: Spring Boot, NodeJS, ExpressJS
- Databases: AWS Aurora, MySQL, MongoDB
- Cloud: AWS
- Microservices, Service Oriented Architecture: REST APIs, Caching, Messaging, Logging, Monitoring and Alerting
- CI/CD and DevOps
- Bitbucket, Jira
You will mostly spend time on the following:
- Leading the design and implementation of software systems
- Driving engineering initiatives across teams with a focus on quality, maintainability, availability, scalability, security, performance and stability
- Writing efficient, maintainable, scalable, high quality code
- Reviewing code and tests
- Refactoring and improving code
- Teaching and mentoring team members
We’re excited about you if you have:
- At least 4+ years of experience in software development, including experience building microservices and distributed systems
- Experience working in Cloud environments: AWS, Azure, GCP
- Experience building secure, configurable, observable services
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- The ability to work in an Agile environment
- The ability to collaborate effectively within and across engineering, product and business teams
We value engineers who are:
- Crazy about customer experience
- Willing to challenge the status quo and innovate
- Obsessed with quality, performance and frugality
- Willing to take complete responsibility and ownership of results
- Team players, teachers, mentors
The Rebel Culture
We believe in empowering and growing people to perform the best at their job functions. We follow outcome-oriented, fail-fast iterative & collaborative culture to move fast in building tech solutions. Rebel is not a usual workplace. The following slides will give you a sense of our culture, how Rebel conducts itself and who will be the best fit for our company. We suggest you go through it before making up your mind.
Acuver’s end-to-end service offering provides industry and technology expertise to our customers in Retail, CG & Logistics domains. Our solutions enable our clients to drive business agility, gain competitive advantage, digitally transform their organization and provide seamless customer experience at optimized cost efficiencies. We have served large IT conglomerates, Fortune 500 companies, across the globe in multiple geographies.
Acuver Consulting is looking for young, energetic and eager to learn Fresher Graduates with knowledge on Java.
Must to have skills
- Graduate degree in B.Tech/MS/M.Tech/MCA/B.E.
- Willing to learn new technologies & work with cross functional teams.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to generate and communicate meaningful development metrics.
- Very strong problem-solving aptitude and ability to delve into multifaceted pieces of knowledge.
Good to have Skills
- Decent programming exposure in Data Structures, Algorithms.
- Some exposure to open-source projects within Kubernetes/any other communities such as Knative, Operators, Fluentd, Prometheus, Elasticsearch etc.
- Knowledge on cloud platforms (AWS/GCP/Azure).
- Knowledge on design, development, microservices, SQL/NoSQL would be Plus.
- Knowledge on ecommerce/retail/supply Chain/SaaS/PaaS would be Plus.