We at TechUnity Inc, is looking for a .Net developer to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, re factor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer with MVC knowledge
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)) Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic . NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- BSc/BEin Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- The candidate should be from the Coimbatore location
- The candidate must have a two-wheeler
- Willing to work US timings ie 02:00 PM to 11:00 PM IST
About TechUnity Software Systems India Pvt Ltd;
- Development using .net core
- Requirement understanding and getting on client calls
- Work closely with the nearshore developer
- Perform code reviews and unit testing as planned
- Participate in peer reviews.
- Strong knowledge on C#, .net core 5 and Entity Framework
- Knowledge on PostgreSQL
- Web API, building Microsoft .NET-based web or Enterprise applications
- Experience in building and consuming Asp.NET MVC & Web API or REST API using
- jQuery, JSON, AJAX, Asp.net Web Services.
Good to have
- Knowledge on Docker and Kubernetes
- Knowledge on AutoMapper
Dot Net Developer
Experience required: 2-15 years
Roles and Responsibilities:
In this role, you will be responsible for designing and developing enterprise-grade applications. As a member of the team, you will be expected to take ownership of individual platform components.
Key responsibilities include:
Developing back-end web app applications.
Creating servers and databases for functionality.
Test and debug various applications
Review and refactor code
Designing and developing APIs.
Strong understanding of relational databases
Basic Technical Qualifications
2+ years experience in building out enterprise-grade applications
Must have strong hands-on development experience in the following:
.net framework (c#)
Exposing and consuming JSON-based RESTful services
Experience with unit testing
Familiarity with Agile methodologies
Experience in the end-to-end release of highly reliable applications including development
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science/Software Engineering (or related fields).
Strong work ethic and dedication
An aptitude and interest in both technology and business
Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must.
Highly motivated and interested in following up on detailed business or technical issues
and understanding the functional and technical impact of any change
Willingness to take initiative and work independently
About the Role
Wingman, a member of the Clari family, is a product that helps sales teams sell better by using machine learning to understand sales conversations. Wingman records transcribes and analyzes sales conversations [email, video conference and phone]. It uses machine learning algorithms to put this data together with CRM metadata to derive insights that help companies:
- Understand the voice of customers at scale
- Improve their sales processes
- Provide personalized, data-backed and real-time sales coaching
Our customers are primarily the sales teams of tech companies across the English-speaking world.
This opportunity is for engineers who have experience with the Windows development ecosystem (Visual Studio, C++, .NET) to design, build and maintain our infrastructure for building bots to join and record calls from Zoom and Microsoft Teams. This is arguably one of the most important pieces of infrastructure given that high-quality audio forms the basis for the quality of the transcripts, NLP and everything that follows. The role also involves building scalable systems for API, data processing, integration and indexing infrastructure. These platforms are responsible for various parts of the tech stack that process audio into actionable insights. Some of these are responsible for processing the audio data both in real-time and post-call. Designing a system to process data in real time is complex when your request durations are measured in hours. Python is the language of choice when machine learning is key to your data processing. You will be owning [design + build + monitor] infrastructure that uses frameworks like TensorFlow / PyTorch / spring boot / grpc to build offline and online systems that are scalable.
- Design, build and maintain complex scalable software architectures.
- Participate in the entire product lifecycle, focusing on coding and provisioning.
- Write clean and bug-free code.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Build unit tests to verify and maintain the correctness of code.
- 1-2 years experience with Windows Development Environments [C#, C++, Visual Studio, NET]
- Strong understanding of fundamental data structures and algorithms
- Experience with web applications and their architectures
- Familiarity with these concepts/systems is a plus: NOSQL databases [e.g. mongodb], Machine learning frameworks [tensorflow, pytorch], server frameworks [spring], resource orchestration [docker, kubernetes], Monitoring [prometheus, grafana]
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable”. To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
● Exceptional problem solving skills
● Significant coding experience in C#
● Strong knowledge Unity Game Engine
● Good understanding of unity art pipeline specially 2D.
● Good experience in developing multi platform user interfaces.
● Strong Debugging and Optimization skills.
● Experience in integrating REST API
● Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and Design Patterns.
● Strong understanding of Data Structures and algorithms.
● Good written and oral communication skills. Secondary Skills
● Good knowledge of 2D/3D maths, Linear Algebra , Matrices etc.
● Experience in using JIRA and Confluence etc
● Experience in using SVN, GIT etc.
Min 0-6 Years of professional experience in developing games for MOBILE platforms - iOS and Android.
Salary INR 12-15 LPA
Job Location Work From Home/ Pune.
Work Timing IST 12:PM - 9:00PM
• Microsoft: ASP.NET Core, Azure, C#/Web API
Software Development Engineer – SDE 2.
As a Software Development Engineer at Amazon, you have industry-leading technical abilities and demonstrate breadth and depth of knowledge. You build software to deliver business impact, making smart technology choices. You work in a team and drive things forward.
You write high quality, maintainable, and robust code, often in Java or C++ or C#
You recognize and adopt best practices in software engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations.
You have experience building scalable software systems that are high-performance, highly-available, highly transactional, low latency and massively distributed.
Roles & Responsibilities
You solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
You develop pragmatic solutions and build flexible systems that balance engineering complexity and timely delivery, creating business impact.
You understand a broad range of data structures and algorithms and apply them to deliver high-performing applications.
You recognize and use design patterns to solve business problems.
You understand how operating systems work, perform and scale.
You continually align your work with Amazon’s business objectives and seek to deliver business value.
You collaborate to ensure that decisions are based on the merit of the proposal, not the proposer.
You proactively support knowledge-sharing and build good working relationships within the team and with others in Amazon.
You communicate clearly with your team and with other groups and listen effectively.
Skills & Experience
Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or relevant technical field.
Experience in software development and full product life-cycle.
Excellent programming skills in any object-oriented programming languages - preferably Java, C/C++/C#, Perl, Python, or Ruby.
Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, and availability.
Proficiency in SQL and data modeling.
- Application Developer -API
- Experience: 2-5 years
- Experience in Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements using AZURE API development.
- Design, Build, Test and deploy the APIs using Microsoft Azure.
- Needs to support and handle the production APIs.
- Should have knowledge in Design Patterns.
Greeting from Acess Meditech Pvt Ltd. is into providing of business process outsourcing services for Insurance industry.
Job Title: Dot Net developer
Year of Experience: 1- 4 years
• Should have minimum worked in .Net fw >=4.0.
• Should have experience in VB.Net
• Should have used 1+ experience in .Net 3.5 using minimum Visual Studio 2008 or >= Visual Studio 2010.
• Should have worked with SQL Server ver. >= 2010. Should have extensive knowledge in developing stored procedures using TVP, XML. should have worked with SQL Server Functions, Triggers, creating and modifying scripts based on business requirements.
• Should have worked knowledge in developing web-services.
• Should have hands on experience of at-least 1year in Build and Release management.
• Should have minimum 1+ years experience in Web Api’s