Data Axle (www.data-axle.com) has been in the business for over 45 years. As a big data, analytics, and marketing services provider they offer best-in-class data-driven, technology solutions for customers.
In India their technology center is based out of Pune ( ICC Tech Park)
1. Experience using C++ for building applictions and services for 3+ years is a must.
3. Experience using Linux, Virtual Machine Ops & Terminals
4. Experience with web services and RESTful APIs; OpenAPI/AsyncAPI/JSON Schema
5. Experience in cloud infrastructure/DevOps; AWS/GCP
6. Familiarity with Sql and NoSql databases
7. Familiarity with modern CI/CD methods
- Extensive and expert programming experience in at least one general programming language (e. g. Java, C, C++) & tech stack to write maintainable, scalable, unit-tested code.
- Experience with multi-threading and concurrency programming.
- Extensive experience in object-oriented design skills, knowledge of design patterns, and a huge passion and ability to design intuitive modules and class-level interfaces.
- Excellent coding skills - should be able to convert the design into code fluently.
- Knowledge of Test Driven Development. Good understanding of databases (e. g. MySQL) and NoSQL (e. g. HBase, Elasticsearch, Aerospike etc).
- Strong desire to solve complex and interesting real-world problems.
- Experience with full life cycle development in any programming language on a Linux platform. Go-getter attitude that reflects in energy and intent behind assigned tasks.
- Worked in a startup-like environment with high levels of ownership and commitment.
- BTech, MTech or Ph. D. in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent).
- Experience in building highly scalable business applications, which involve implementing large complex business flows and dealing with huge amounts of data.
- 3+ years of experience in the art of writing code and solving problems on a large scale.
- An open communicator who shares thoughts and opinions frequently listens intently and takes constructive feedback
Sound knowledge of Object-Oriented concepts
∙ High level of comfort and expertise in C++ programming including STL, multi-threaded applications and Services
∙ Very Good knowledge of RDBMS / SQL
∙ Very good in investigating issues and providing solutions
∙ Possess the ability to explain and articulate solutions, and work constructively with others including more senior and junior members in the team to implement the same.
∙ Demonstrate the ability to show initiative and take the lead solving business focused technical problems.
∙ Should have an attitude that focuses on resolving the overall problem in the medium and long term as well as meeting the short-term objectives.
∙ Should have and demonstrate integrity in all work.
∙ Willingness and ability to put in effort even when not explicitly requested to do so
- Works towards developing Stable & Efficient Applications for
- Responsible for developing Applications which are Stable, Efficient and if required cross
- Responsible to create Native Applications for Android to achieve best performance.
- Responsible for understanding best UI Practices
- Responsible for creating Application UI utilizing latest Google UI Guide lines.
- Qualification: B.E. / B.Tech / M.C.A. in Computer Sciences.
- Should have Experience of at least one production environment Application in Google Play Store. GIT, Agile Frameworks, Jenkins
- Must have Java, Android, C, and C++.
AutoScheduler is looking for a remote senior software developer to join our talented team. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is interested in constant learning. We want this person to join our dynamic team as we take an established software and re-develop it from scratch as a part of a new start up.
We are looking for a Backend C++ developer responsible for maintaining and developing algorithmic C++ for new and existing customers. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop applications and services, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, robust design, and quality product is essential.
- Work with non-technical personnel to translate business requirements into stories and epics
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications / features
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Write and maintain unit/functional/integration tests
- Bachelor’s degree with STEM concentration + 2 years’ work experience, or equivalent work experience
- Fluent in English
- Demonstrably proficient in C/C++ and the ability to parse C/C++ code
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Working knowledge of at least two other programming languages (e.g. Go and Python)
- Proficient understanding of modern distributed code versioning tools (like ‘git’)
- Thorough understanding of SQL, and in-depth experience with at least one RDBMS (e.g. PostgreSQL or Microsoft SQL Server)
- Experience with automated testing frameworks and unit tests
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming and principles
- Knowledge of functional programming principals / concepts
- Experience building applications with C++
- Experience building cross-platform applications with Scala
- Experience with functional programming
- Familiarity with concurrency patterns in Scala
- Experience building distributed systems and/or decoupled microservices
- Experience building software using cloud-based services (in any cloud platform)
- Experience using “gRPC” and Protocol Buffers (“protobuf”) and/or experience creating services that exchange non-JSON data over non-HTTP protocols
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Familiarity with Docker / containerization
- Ability to design for scale
- Implement solutions for broadly defined problems
- Drive best practices and engineering excellence
- Development of code in object oriented languages like C++ and Java and build large scale robust distributed systems
- 3+ years experience building successful production software systems
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BS or MS in CS or related field)
- Experience developing software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability.
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, agile and in an ownership and results oriented culture.
scalability, accessibility, usability, design, and security in mind. If you don't have all
of these, that's ok, but be excited about learning the few you don't know.
Experience with or knowledge of jQuery, Java, Struts, and other website technologies.
Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a
UNIX or Linux platform)
Solid software development background including design patterns, data structures,
test driven development
Knowledge of Perl or other scripting languages a plus
Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational
Software development experience in building highly scalable applications
Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical
Experience in eCommerce and Deep hands-on technical expertise
Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
Experience working with service oriented architectures and web based solutions.