Truein is a fast growing B2B SaaS product company, offering Attendance & Timesheet solution to the companies with Contractual and Distributed workforce. 200+ customers across the globe now believe in what we do and have embarked on this journey with us.
Attendance tracking across multiple locations, Frequently changing staff, remote work sites and Workforce productivity – are some of the key problems faced by organizations across the globe.
At Truein, we are on a mission to bring transparency and controls in the attendance process. We leverage Face recognition and AI technology to create a seamless experience for both organisation and their staff. We are backed by Investors and a high potential team.
- Develop highly effective, original and targeted contents.
- Experience in the development of high-performance APIs
- Collaborate with front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Advanced debugging/testing/optimization skills
- Analyze and maintain existing software applications
- Design highly scalable, testable code
- Discover and fix programming bugs
- Prior work experience as a backend developer
- Hands-on experience in PHP, MySQL, REST APIs, MicroServices, Apache.
- Good understanding of technology-related products and services.
- Exposure to Azure/Google cloud, any PHP Framework and Angular is a plus
- BE/BTech Computers, MSc/MCA or similar
- Experience: 1 to 3 years
Location: Baner, Pune
You will get:
- Competitive compensation package and benefits
- Work closely with and be part of a truly amazing team
- Join a fast-growing company early, make a difference and enjoy the ride
- Challenge yourself and take your career to the next level
Are you excited to work for a B2B SaaS company?
We are a fast-growing SaaS product company, offering Attendance & Timesheet solutions to the companies with Contractual and Distributed workforce.
Truein is trusted by 200+ customers across the globe and touches the lives of 75k+ employees.
We are backed by investors and a high potential team, who love the family-like culture and the excitement of working with a mission-oriented startup.
If you are a go-getter with a positive attitude, we’d love to hear from you.
Open financial technologies Pvt Ltd is hiring GoLang Engineers.
Senior Software Engineer
4-8 yrs | Bangalore Office
- Strong experience on Golang
- Experience in Go Routines, using it in a distributed environment.
- Experience in using and creating RESTful APIs. which will be consumed by
enterprise-grade finance customers.
- Experience with developing Microservices Based applications.
- Experience in using & processing queues in a distributed system.
- Experience in caching such as Memcached, Redis, or similar technologies).
- Experience in RDBMS and NOSQL databases with writing SQL queries (Stored
Procedure, Joins, group by, aggregate functions, etc.).
- Experience in writing unit test cases.
- Experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS) S3, SNS, SQS etc
- Experience agile development methodologies.
- Working knowledge of Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes and API Gateway.
- Collaborate with other technical staff to ensure consistent and smooth DevOps
- Someone who loves to work in a startup environment.
- Self-motivated to deliver the best, with sense of responsibility.
- Passionate about clean architecture, writing reusable & testable code.
- Collaborate with other team members to solve problems
At Open, we are building a neo-bank that is fast changing the way businesses bank & manage their finances. Being the world's fastest-growing SME neo-bank, we are constantly pushing boundaries at building the world's best business banking platform by blending best-in class technology, optimized process, and elegant design.
Backed by marquee investors such as Temasek, TigerGlobal, Google, VISA, SBI Investment Japan, Speedinvest, Beenext, 3one4 Capital, Unicorn India Ventures to name a few, Open is the world's fastest growing SME neobank with over 2 million businesses using the platform and processing $24 billion annuallv!
Open.money Trusted by Leverage Edu, Rupeek, Aisle, Arzooo & million others, Open Started out by empowering entrepreneurs to focus on growing their business via our flagship product Open.Money. At the heart of it is the Open business account that comes with VISA business card & combines banking, payments, accounting, expense management & taxes, in one place.
OpenBook - OpenBook is India's first business app that comes with a digital business account that empowers small & micro businesses to manage alltheir finances from billing, banking to accounting & CST in one place.
Zwitch - Over the last 4 years, we have realized that embedding banking to product workflows is complex. Gaining access to a bank's sandbox environment and undergoing compliance audits tor months before going live, can be quite taxing. Thats why we built Zwitch- an embedded finance platform that offers API and no-code components for banking and compliance. It empowers businesses to build and integrate banking and financial features into any product out there!
Having been deployed at over 15 banks in India, BankingStack, a cloud native SME
banking platform, has already created a dent in the current fintech space. This financial
OS, empowers banks to launch & complement their own digital banking offerings thus
offering a superior experience to customers.
Why work at Open
- You will be part of the early tribe that is changing the way business banking rolls.
- Every atom of your work will impact the way millions of businesses are run.
- You will work with some of the brightest minds who will celebrate your quirks.
- You will find growth & fun to be two-way streets - how you thrive and the way you jive, in turn drives
· Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
· Write clean code to develop functional web applications
· Troubleshoot and debug applications
· Perform UI tests to optimize performance
· Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
· Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server- side logic
· Gather and address technical and design requirements
· Provide training and support to internal teams
· Build reusable code and libraries for future use
· Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
· Follow emerging technologies
Role: Sr.Drupal Developer
Location: Permanent WFH/Remote
Company : Specbee (https://www.specbee.com/)
- Perform Drupal development tasks including custom module development using the Drupal API system and hooks from major Drupal core systems
- Understand the client's business requirements and develop a scalable software solution.
- Attend client calls, provide demonstrations to the client.
- Maintain appropriate documentation with the code, following the best practices.
- Undertake quality assurance and testing for functionalities developed.
- Should be familiar with Drupal coding standards and best practices.
- Should have a fair understanding of building Drupal themes and working with templates.
- Should be well-versed with GIT processes
- 2+ years developing Drupal applications. Drupal 7/8/9 experience required.
- 1+ year of Experience in building applications in Drupal8.
- 2+ years industry experience in software development and/or DevOps projects.
- Must have strong analytical and technical skills using PHP.
- Good understanding of web technologies, debugging and protocols.
- Contribution to the open-source community
- Should be able to code as per Drupal coding standards and best practices.
- Should be well versed with implementation and configuration of most commonly used modules
- Respond positively to opportunities to be involved in brainstorming and iterative work. Handle times of change in a way that drives innovation and iteration.
- Experience on Drupal 9 (Good to have)
- 5-7+ years of commercial Java development experience
- Experience with well known Open Source frameworks/libraries, like Spring Boot
- Work experience with Docker
- Microservice experience
- Experience with AWS like ECS, Lambda, SQS, RDS, Kinesis streams
- Familiar with iterative development
- Upper-intermediate level of English
- Solid understanding of communication and network protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP).
- At ease with Unix/Linux
- Excellent analytical and debugging skills
- Familiar with both SQL and noSQL databases (MySQL, DynamoDB, Memcached, Redis)
- Practical experience with scaling applications to big user numbers is a plus
- Experience with other programming languages is a plus.
- Experience working with Lamp Stack/PHP code
- Proficiency in Magento and/or WordPress is strongly preferred
- Involved in requirement analysis, design and development
- Involved in sending form data to restful API using Ajax calls
- Design, population, updating & editing of relational databases and RDBMS like SQL, MySql.
- Experience with using server like XAMPP is a Plus
- Known with usage of web technology like Ajax with PHP
- Having an experience with building Responsive UI Design with industry standard frameworks
- Work in a team environment creating and supporting enterprise grade applications
- Help architect, design new applications and support existing applications
Preferred Experience: 2-6 years
- Worked full-stack - for at least one year on API development using Node.js
- Worked on a combination of SQL and NoSQL databases
- Hands-on experience working in serverless environments
- Comfortable learning new tools and technologies on demand
- Demonstrated experience building APIs backing consumer/enterprise products
- A "can-do" attitude suitable to working in a high-energy startup environment
- Industry leading compensation and fast-paced growth
- Significant levels of autonomy and a voice in how the product moves forward
- A set of highly passionate techies to work with and learn from
- An open, easy-going and meritocratic culture
- Involvement into business functions apart from technology (only if you wish)
PlexusMD was founded in 2014 by a team of doctors and engineers with a mission to help doctors stay updated and provide better care.
Our core product (https://www.plexusmd.com/app) is used by over 2.5 lakh doctors across India to stay updated, learn from peers and advance their careers. Our partners include AIIMS, Jaslok, Hinduja, Apollo, HCG, Elsevier, Association of Physicians of India, cornea Society of India, Indian Association of Cardio-thoracic surgeons, Society of Nuclear Medicine, Govt of Gujarat (HFW Dept), Govt of Haryana (SIFHW), McKinsey and company, Takeda, Mankind and other large healthcare organisations.
Biddano is seeking for an analytical, result driven, multi-skilled candidate for design for the position of Backend Developer. He/She will be responsible for programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems and create a more seamless experience for users.
The ideal candidate will have strong personal accountability for results, strong commitment to teamwork in support of the company's success, adherence to ethical business practices, and comfort operating in a start-up environment with an ability to prioritize and drive actions to closure.
a start-up environment with an ability to prioritize and drive actions to closure.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional REST APIs Using Django/Python or NodeJs
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform unit test cases to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
- Proven work experience as a Back-end developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Hands on experience with programming languages like Python (Required), typescript(Required), Java.
- Working knowledge of CMS framework
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Django/DjangoREST, Python (Prefered) or NodeJs.
- Good experience of microservices.
- Hosting and Deployment Solutions:
- Good understanding of AWS which includes(All required):
- Good expertise in Linux.
- EC2 instance management.
- Scalability (Horizontal or Vertical) which includes autoscaling.
- Proper use of S3 for static file management.
- SNS or AWS email service.
- AWS resource cost optimization.
- Proper knowledge of Load Balancers.
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Minimum 4-7 years of experience as a Backend Developer
- B.tech Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
- Design, build, and maintain applications using Node.JS
- Hands-on working on various Azure PAAS services.
- Good problem solving abilities along with strong understanding of Data structures, various design patterns & algorithms.
- Enhance existing services and applications to increase availability, reliability, and scalability in a microservices environment
- Work across the engineering team to build new features and services at scale
- Improve engineering tooling, process, and standards to enable faster, more consistent, more reliable, and highly repeatable application delivery
- Remain engaged with latest technology trends and understand operational challenges to continually evolve application delivery processes and platform components
- Support platform technology decisions based on performance metrics and operational SLAs
- Provide guidance and best practices around security for applications and platform infrastructure
- 3+ years software development experience using Node.JS
- Must have experience & understanding of working on Azure PAAS services.
- Strong understanding of Azure PAAS services like Services, Service Bus, etc.
- Experience with database and cloud technologies
- Understand the benefits of microservices, but also understand the challenges they bring and current trends on how to address those challenges
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent, Master’s degree preferred.