We are looking for self-motivated Developers to join our team and help deliver high-quality and impactful features to secure web applications. Your work will directly be stopping millions of cyber attacks on thousands of our customers.
You will be working on our security suite, Astra, to build and maintain security software that runs on 1000's client websites. The job profile involves building scalable applications in Symfony and fine-tuning our CMS (WordPress/Magento etc.) plugins. You’ll be working closely with our CTO.
1. Work in an agile environment of engineers to architect, design, develop and build our
server-side infrastructure for our web security product, Astra
2. You will research, design and code, troubleshoot, and support. What you create is also
what you own
3. Writing secure, high quality, modular, testable & well-documented code for features
outlined in every sprint
4. Design and implement APIs in support of front-end services with a highly scalable,
flexible, and secure backend.
5. Hands-on experience and ready to work on Post-production, bug fixes, support.
Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
6. Driving strict code review standards among the team
7. Ensuring timely delivery of the features/products
8. Working with product managers to ensure product delivery status is transparent & the
the end product always looks like how it was imagined
9. Work closely with Security & Malware teams in writing APIs, modules.
10. Responsible for technical hiring, training, reviewing
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent experience within the field
Job Description - Intelizest
Back End Engineer
About the role:
As a product engineer I/II, you will be responsible for continuous improvement of Cashfree experience for all our customers and end- users. You will dream big but identify and take small steps towards achieving that goal. You will receive great feedbacks at every step of the development cycle from your peers to our customers and end- users.
You may be working on architecting the money disbursement flow or creating most- friendly interface for consumer payment. All our engineers identify as generalist and building products that are useful and delightful are core to our engineering culture.
You're more than a coder. You wil be part of entire product process, from conceptualizing till post- launch evaluation. You should have deep empathy for the users to minimize the gap between what we build and what they need. Have sound judgement to balance between code writing speed and it's maintainability. Knowledge of variety of server- side/ frontend frameworks is desirable but not compulsory