- Work Location - Bangalore /Pune
- Notice Period- 0-15 days
- Work timings - 1 PM - 9:30 PM
- Cab facility, Laptop is provided
- 3-6 years of experience in the Development of JAVA technology.
- Strong Java Basics
- SpringBoot or Spring MVC
- Hands-on experience with Relational Databases (SQL query or Hibernate) + Mongo (JSON parsing)
- Proficient in REST API development
- Microservices proficiency
- Hands-on experience with Cloud technologies like AWS/GCP/Azure
- Any Caching Mechanism
- Good at problem-solving
Recro is a developer-focused platform that was founded with the aim of seamlessly matching individual expertise with the right opportunities.
We empower talented developers by providing them with relevant experience at fast-growing startups based on technical competencies and aspirations. These opportunities have a significant impact on their career success and help them become their best self.
On the other hand, startups get instant access to top-quality developers with guaranteed productivity from the very beginning. We help them to scale up/down based on their needs, thus ensuring an efficient and high-yielding workforce.
Developers solve real-time complex problems and get exposure to the uplifting and challenging work culture at start-ups like Flipkart, Dunzo, Swiggy, and Zivame among many others. At Recro, we ensure continuous support from our strong community to accelerate careers for developers and strive to create optimal business outcomes for high-growth startups.
Looking for candidates only with tier 1 colleges OR have experience in a product-based company.
Desired Skills :
● Experience with data modeling and SQL/NoSQL databases
● Experience with distributed systems and microservices
● Good experience in working with any of Java/SpringBoot, GoLang or NodeJS
● Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
● Passionate about the experience of software engineering as much as the output
● A strong sense of ownership
● Ability to communicate your ideas and approach to solving problems with clarity
Job Summary :
As a Software Development Engineer, you will be responsible for end-to-end delivery of software components all the way to production. In this position you will partner with our globally distributed cross-functional teams, product managers and other internal stakeholders. This position requires understanding business & technical requirements, designing clean solutions, implementing them and managing these systems. A key aspect of the role is to understand the digital commerce businesses part of KBX and implement technology systems that favourably align with business initiatives and requirements. The position will be evaluated in terms of the quality of the technology development, ongoing management of the systems and impact on business metrics.
- Work closely with cross functional teams to and deliver quality technology solutions
- Operational rigor for a rapidly growing tech stack and live portals
- Regular communication with management on status and risks.
- Measure success metrics and influence evolution of the tech product
- Be resourceful and find creative solutions to complex technical challenges.
Basic Qualifications :
- Ability to understand business requirements and build technology solutions that factor in the business requirements completely
- Possess an extremely sound understanding of basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented, Databases.
- Excellent coding skills
- Great problem solving skills and propensity to learn and develop tech talent.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science and years of Software Development experience
Preferred Qualifications :
- Understanding on Web programming is must; full stack experience would be a plus.
- Understanding on AWS Cloud Stack (EC2, Lambda, Dynamo DB, Aurora) would be a plus
- Knowledge of serverless development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
"Shypmax is India's first & only Cross border Logistics Platform backed by a contemporary product and premium service. We are one of the first IOSS ready courier service in India, focusing on compliance with
new regulations in the European Union (EU). We deliver to 220countries in the UK, USA, South East Asia, Australia, Europe, & Canada with 70+ carrier and network partnerships placed globally with a perfect
combination of technology and optimized shipping solutions."
Prior experience in deploying scalable infrastructure on the cloud.
Architect, design and develop web applications using Restful Services on Node.js.
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
Lead code reviews to drive teams to the highest standards for Node.js web apps.
Strong background in algorithms, data structures, database design.
Experience in Node, Redis.
Experience in cloud infrastructure like google app engine/AWS/Heroku etc.
Design and create efficient RESTful endpoints for both internal and public consumption.
Participate in regular bug fixing Intimate knowledge of Git, Github, AWS, CDNs.
Experience with creating RESTful endpoints using the REST framework.
Developing high performing REST APIs for application functionality.
Min -1 years of Experience with Node.js
Min -1 years webhook Integration, Api Integration .
Hands on Experience working on Node. Js
Hands on Experience in REST APIs for application functionality.
Hands on Experience in cloud infrastructure
- Experience in Java and associated technologies Core Java, JSP, Spring, Struts,RESTful Services,SOAP,Tomcat, Hibernate, Maven
- Strong understanding of OOPS concepts
- Proficient understanding of RDBMS Concepts
- Strong understanding of Databases Oracle / MSQL / MySQL etc and PL/SQL Programming
Post – Java Full Stack Developer
Total Experience – 5 to 8 years
Relevant Experience – 3 Years plus
Salary – Good Hike on CTC
Location – Bangalore, Chennai, Pune
Qualification - Graduation is must
Industry – Information Technology
Mandatory Skills – Java, react/Angular atleast 3 years of experience, cloud Technology, Micro services Architect
Desired Skills - Machine Learning and Artificial
Roles & Responsibilities
- To drive and shape the technical roadmap & delivery of our next Enterprise Cloud based Applications driven by AI,ML products that impact millions of users on a daily basis. You will partner with a wide range of stakeholders from product, data science, and business, own and evolve the roadmap and technical strategy to build game changing tech for various teams. This is a highly critical and visible role that has a tangible impact on both internal user and external customer experience, as well as the company's bottom-line
PLEASE REPLY WITH YOUR UPDATED CV and KINDLY REFER YOUR FRIENDS / COLLEAGUES FOR THIS JOB.
We are looking for an experienced Java Developer who will work closely with the
technical lead to identify and establish best practices in the company.
Requirements & Responsibilities :
● Design and develop features using Core Java, Spring Boot, and Hibernate
● Ability to design database schema, develop views and stored procedures
● Participate in user story grooming, design discussions and proposal of solutions
● Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
● Practice standard development process leveraging agile methodologies such as
SCRUM and TDD
● Review and analyze business requirements and provide technical feasibility and
● Manage development / support functions etc
● Excellent in OOPS concepts, system design
● Strong knowledge of Core Java, Spring, Hibernate and Microservices
● Hands-on experience in DB design, SQL, UI Technologies like HTML/CSS,
● Good knowledge of design patterns
● Excellent knowledge of JSP, Servlets, WebServices, JUnit
● Experience in Agile software development
● Familiarity with JIRA, GIT, Maven
● Experience in working directly with a client
● Good knowledge in requirement gathering, analysis, and designing
SteelEye is a fast growing FinTech company based in London and has offices in Bangalore and Paris, that offers a data platform to help financial institutions such as Investment Banks, Hedge Funds, Brokerage Firms, Asset Management Firms to comply with financial regulations in the European Union. Our clients can aggregate, search, surveillance and report on trade, communications and market data. SteelEye also enables customers to gain powerful insights from their data, helping them to trade with greater efficiency and profitability. The company has a highly experienced management team and a strong board, who have decades of technology and management experience and worked in senior positions at many leading international financial businesses. We are looking to hire a seasoned SRE to join us as we start on our next phase of growth. We have a culture of openness, collaboration, and the passion to get things done whilst appreciating the importance of a good work life balance.
Being part of a start-up can be equally exciting as it is challenging. You will be part of the SteelEye team not just because of your talent but also because of your entrepreneurial flare which we thrive on at SteelEye. This means we want you to be curious, contribute, ask questions and share ideas. We encourage you to get involved in helping shape our business.
What you’ll do
- Deliver plugins for our Python-based ETL pipelines.
- Deliver Python microservices for provisioning and managing cloud infrastructure.
- Implement algorithms to analyse large data sets.
- Draft design documents that translate requirements into code.
- Deal with challenges associated with handling large volumes of data.
- Assume responsibilities from technical design through technical client support.
- Manage expectations with internal stakeholders and context-switch in a fast paced environment.
- Thrive in an environment that uses AWS and Elasticsearch extensively.
- Keep abreast of technology and contribute to the engineering strategy.
- Champion best development practices and provide mentorship.
What we’re looking for
- Experience in o Python 3.
- o Python libraries used for data (such as pandas, numpy).
- o AWS.
- o Elasticsearch.
- o Performance tuning.
- o Object Oriented Design and Modelling.
- o Delivering complex software, ideally in a FinTech setting.
- o CI/CD tools.
- Knowledge of design patterns.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong sense of ownership.
- Demonstrable desire to learn and grow.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Mature collaboration and mentoring abilities.
About SteelEye Culture
- Work from home until you are vaccinated against COVID-19
- Top of the line health insurance • Order discounted meals every day from a dedicated portal
- Fair and simple salary structure
- 30+ holidays in a year
- Fresh fruits every day
- Centrally located. 5 mins to the nearest metro station (MG Road)
- Measured on output and not input
About the Company
Based in California’s Silicon Valley, WebShar is focused on enabling innovative teams to bring their ideas to life. WebShar provides software development consulting services to innovative companies around the world. Through years of cutting edge technical expertise, the WebShar team utilizes their extensive knowledge of modern software development methodologies to help companies create innovative software solutions.
About the Job Role
- Java, J2EE, Spring MVC
- Hibernate or other ORM
- Web technology and security, REST framework
- Any one UI technology and ready to learn a new one.
- Database knowledge (MySQL, Oracle, Postgres)
- Unit testing frameworks
- Version Control (Eg., Git)
Good To Have
- Microservices architecture implementation using docker and kubernetes
- Python, Shell Scripting
- Identify and analyze user requirements
- Prioritize, assign and execute tasks throughout the software development life cycle
- Document development phases
- Design database architecture
- Develop Java EE applications
- Write well-designed, efficient code
- Review, test and debug team members’ code
- Schedule product releases with internal teams
- Ensure our applications are secure and up-to-date
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- 6 to 8 years of work experience as a Senior Java Developer or similar role
- Experience designing, building and testing Java EE applications
- In-depth knowledge of popular Java frameworks like Spring MVC
- Experience with Object-Oriented Design (OOD)
- Good delegation and time management skills
- Problem-solving abilities
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
Who are able to work individual as well as Team work with Good Speed and accurecy.
Senior Java Backend Developer
Are you a passionate backend developer looking for a new challenge in an international company? Do terms like spring-boot, Redis, Amazon EC2, REST-API and document based databases like MongoDB make you smile and would you like to work in an international company that values your personal growth? We are expanding in India and are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Java Developer to join the team.
Your new job
Together with the team, you will be responsible for the development and migration of our FlexWhere application from a PHP based application to a java application. You report to the Manager Development & Support and collaborate with our Dutch IT Team, who work from our headquarters in the Netherlands. We work with two-week sprints, in which features and improvements are tested in an alpha and beta environment, after which you will release the services in our Kubernetes cluster. Our applications are being used by thousands of customers in Europe on a daily basis. By being in close contact with our helpdesk, you know what our users struggle with and how you can improve their experience.
You are not afraid to take ownership and have good interpersonal skills. You believe a good user experience is the ultimate goal and you continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency. All in all: you have an innovative spirit and cannot wait to get aboard into an international IT-organization!
What you’ll bring
- A degree in Engineering (B.Tech or BE);
- Minimum of 3-year work experience as a Java developer in Java and/or Kotlin, Groovy;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git);
- Experience with third-party API’s and third-party libraries like MongoDB, Redis, MySQL, ElasticSearch;
- Familiar with automation testing tools;
- Knowledge about scaling architectures in the cloud like EC2.
What you’ll get
- Competitive salary;
- Place within a company that is committed to diversity and inclusion;
- Excellent career progression opportunity within an international organization;
- The chance to discover the land of tulips and windmills!
Where you’ll work
We are Dutchview. An innovative IT company based in the Netherlands with offices in Germany, the United Kingdom and India. Our solutions make it possible for organisations to work smartly and effectively. So that they can focus all their energy on what they do best. It is precisely this freedom that leads to greater job satisfaction: the basis for better results. We make it easy for you.