Skills & Experience Required:
· Work experience as a Java Developer or similar role
· Experience in designing, building and testing core Java applications
· In-depth knowledge of popular Java frameworks like Spring MVC
· Experience with Object-Oriented Design (OOD) , Web services
· Experience in Maven, Jenkins
· Contribution in java based open-source projects
· Working knowledge in Teradata DB and its utilities like QueryGrid
· Good to have knowledge in Trino/Presto
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About master works
Digital Transformation is changing business expectations, and the business now is in a bad need for leaders in digital Transformation. MasterWorks is your right partner in your digital transformation journey that has unique and exceptional qualifications in the field of Data Management, AI, Data Strategy, BIG Data, advanced Analytics, and API management implementations. With more than 17 years in Data management and digitization domains, MasterWorks methodologies for DW/BI, Data Strategy, Advance Data Analytics, Digital Transformation, and API management have proven to be key success factor which always conducted by business and technical savvy consultants who can identify needed components that provide the optimal value to your Organization
2. Spring boot/ Spring or any variations of Spring
4. Mentions of, distributed systems, scalable systems
5. Mentions of ElasticSearch, Kafka or Redis
6. NoSQL databases like Cassandra/DynamoDB/MongoDB/Hbase etc
7. Mentions of Handling scale/scalable systems
9. Mentions of AWS or Amazon web services.
Description: Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application
Senior Java developer will be responsible for many duties throughout the development lifecycle of applications, from concept and design right through to testing.
- To support and maintain existing Java code base, debug the application
- To analyse user and business requirements and design and implement appropriate solutions
- To design and code programs following in-house standards and good design principles
- To ensure that all programs are documented to the company standards
- To create unit test plans and perform unit testing of the programs
- To provide advice and guidance to other members of the team
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Good knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience in RESTFul webservices
- Experience with test-driven development
- Exposure to portal/mobility development - Desired
- Exposure to any of middleware solutions like MQ, Oracle fusion middleware(WebLogic), WebSphere, Open Source
Job Title: Java Developer - Immediate Joiners Only
Recro, a leading software development company, is currently seeking a skilled and motivated Java Developer to join our team. If you have a minimum of 3 years of experience in Java development and are eager to work on exciting projects, we encourage you to apply for this opportunity.
- Collaborate with a team of talented developers to design, develop, and maintain high-quality Java-based applications.
- Write clean, efficient, and maintainable code, adhering to industry best practices and coding standards.
- Analyze requirements provided by product managers and technical leads and translate them into technical specifications.
- Conduct thorough code reviews, identify and address performance bottlenecks, and ensure the overall reliability and scalability of the software.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to Java applications, identifying root causes and implementing effective solutions.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and advancements in Java development to continuously enhance our software offerings.
- Ensure timely project delivery and maintain a high level of code quality throughout the development lifecycle.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure smooth integration of different software components.
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience as a Java Developer, with a proven track record of delivering successful projects.
- Strong proficiency in Java programming language and associated frameworks.
- Hands-on experience with Spring and Spring Boot frameworks.
- Familiarity with web services, RESTful APIs, and microservices architecture.
- Excellent understanding of object-oriented design principles and software development patterns.
- Proficient in database design and SQL queries, with experience in working with popular databases.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically to develop innovative solutions.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented, with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively collaborate with team members and stakeholders.
- Must be willing to work from our office location [mention office location] on a full-time basis.
If you are a Java Developer looking for a new opportunity to showcase your skills and contribute to exciting projects, apply now to join the talented team at Recro. Immediate joiners are preferred, and we look forward to reviewing your application.
Our client is in the business of delivering cutting-edge software solutions, hardware systems, and IT services. It lends the right technological edge to governments and businesses. This enables them to achieve their organizational objectives efficiently and effectively to scale their businesses to newer heights.
(i) Minimum education qualification of MCA/ MSc (Computer Science)/BE/BTech (computers/ IT).
(ii) Must have at least 2.5 to 5 years of experience in application development, deployment, and testing. He/ She must possess a valid MySQL Developer or Java Developer certification, which is obtained at least six (06) months prior to the date of award of the contract to the firm.
(iii) Knowledge of Software Management Life Cycle and Software Testing viz unit testing, system testing & Integration Testing, etc.
(iv) Knowledge & hands-on experience of PHP & My SQL is a must. Additional knowledge of Post GreSQL, Typescript & Lit element, Java with Hibernate and Springs, SQL Server, Apache Tom Cat Server & relevant open-source technologies is required.
(v) Individuals must have hands-on experience in server operating systems viz Windows Server OS and RHEL. Knowledge of security concepts of web applications & Networking for undertaking necessary troubleshooting wrt applications accessibility.
(vi) Knowledge of Mobile Application Development
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Creation of new Course No, Term, and Term type at the beginning of each term. All associated Database tables and software procedures and functions are updated and recompiled.
- Management of Data Entry and Information access right to various users.
- AMC includes bug fixing, updating of application for any small policy changes.
- Regular Patch/update installation and coordinating with MIS team for identification and resolution of issues wrt application functioning and deployment
- Implementation of Cyber security policies and hardening of application
- Development of New functionalities in the application
- Regular Testing of running application functionalities and undertaking unit and integration testing of newly developed components.
- Support for making changes in the NDA internet web portal.
- AMC includes backing up of software, and database and storing it in other locations every week
- Online Multimedia Management System
- Software Wise Charter of Duties
- Cadet Suggestion/ Complaint Management System
- Degree in Computer Science (BS/MS), related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 8+ years of industry experience in product development
- Experience in coaching and mentoring team members
- Must own a specific component of the product. Gathering requirements by working with product management. Working closely with development managers in defining external product interfaces
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must articulate various design approaches and design decisions clearly - within the team and across the teams.
- Must work with QA engineers to devise proper test constructs - unit testing and integration tests.
Our vision is to make healthcare affordable and accessible to all. We are a technology-driven, telehealth platform that aims to reduce healthcare expenses and improve healthcare outcomes by democratizing medicine purchases in India.
The burden of medical bills is a leading cause of financial worry among Indian consumers,
- 70% of healthcare spending in India is on Medicines
- 15-20% of the family income of chronic patients is spent on medicines
- 63 million people in India plunge into poverty annually due to healthcare costs
TrueMeds, through its proprietary algorithm and teleconsultation, is able to recommend best value medicines to customers with precise scientific matching and outcomes history leading to 50%+ savings for customers!
Headquartered in Mumbai, we are excited to build a strong product and operations team, which is passionate to build innovative solutions and willing to go the extra mile to ensure the customer has the best experience. We have grown at a phenomenal pace with customer love – 60X growth delivered in the last 20 months.
We are looking for a Java developer who possesses a passion for pushing technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our software applications.
- As a Java Developer, you will be responsible for designing and developing Spring Boot Based applications & Web services
- Experienced working in Agile Development Environment and coping with the speed of the scrum process.
- Follow coding standards, unit-testing, code reviews, etc
- Follow release cycles and commitment to deadlines.
- You should have at least 3 years of hands-on knowledge of Springboot, Java Collections & Microservices.
- Knowledge and experience in SQL, including SELECT / UPDATE statements, aggregate functions, table joins, indexes, etc.
- Working knowledge of Unix including the usage of common Unix Commands -find/cp/mv/ssh commands/executables etc.
- Strong knowledge of REST principals
- Should have strong analytical thinking, be a self-driven individual to face challenges, and work with unknowns in fixing elusive bugs in Microservices, and SOA architecture.
- Traits to take ownership of the components and deliver work end to end, including designing, development, release, and bug-fixing.
- Must have good interpersonal skills to interact with various teams.
- Mumbai - Head Office
- Bangalore - Development Center
- Pune - Development Center
We understand the importance of time and hence we conduct only 1 round of interviews with the below schedule,
- Introduction & Professional experience overview (5 mins)
- Data structure questions (5 mins)
- Collections questions (5 mins)
- Microservice level architecture questions (5 mins)
- MySQL queries, joins & views questions (5 mins)
- Live coding round - you will be invited to coderpad.io and shared 2 questions to implement standard OOPs concepts (30 mins)
- Questions (5 mins)
- Must-Have: Java, Spring/spring-boot, Data structure, Algorithm
- Any 2 (Must) out of the below-mentioned list :
b. Messaging queue/Kafka/SQS/distributed message/SNS/JMS
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Technical design, implementation, deployment, and support.
- Partner with Business Analysts to review and implement business requirements.
- Perform development and unit testing, working closely with Business.
- Mentors and oversees the development of resources, including reviewing designs and performing code reviews.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high availability and performance
- Should have experience of working on Core Java/J2EE & OOPS concept
- Should be well versed with Spring/Struts & Apache Camel (OSGI Framework)
- Should have a good understanding of Hibernate and Other ORMs
- Should have an understanding of working on Web Service (SOAP/REST) and Maven
- Build tools such as Jenkins
- Caching Technique(Radis, Hazlecast, Aerospike)
- Database Knowledge - Oracle, MySQL
- 5 years of experience as Java/Jee Developer, Springboot
- Good knowledge of OOPS concepts.
- Experience in Java8, JSP, Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Rest & Spring JPA Repository
- Experience in Hibernate, relational databases and sql.
- Experience in Rest API development.
- Experience in implementation of Jasper Reports
- Familiar with Git & Maven
Exp with Product based organisation only
Exp Required:- 3 to 9 yrs
- Work with a talented team to invent, design and build software that is stable and perform ant
- Primary role will be quality and timely delivery of the application/ feature/ module your team will be working on
- Adopt and execute good design philosophy and code writing practices
- Ensure the code goes through rigorous tests and quality checks before deployment.
- Work with other software engineers and database engineers to set excellent development practices and deliver innovative changes in new and existing products.
- Be hands-on technical, thus, leading by example using web, mobile and database technologies.
- Work on project ideas with customers, stakeholders and peers
- Be actively involved in code review process, design discussions, team planning
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related technical discipline
- Experience in software design and development
- Proficiency with at least one Object Oriented language (e.g. Java)
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem-solving, and complexity analysis
- A strong track record of project delivery for large, cross-functional projects
- Experience with building high-performance, highly available and scalable distributed systems
- Experience with API Design, ability to architect and implement an intuitive customer and third-party integration story
- Ability to think and analyse both breadthwise (client, server, DB, control flow) and depth-wise (threads, sessions, space-time complexity) while designing and implementing services