JAVA + AWS:
Top Skills: Java_AWS Developer
Years of experience 6-9 years.
PRIMARY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITY:
• Having very good Hands-On experience working in JAVA and Microservices (Springboot)
• Should have AWS Expertise
• Should have worked on at least one end to end Development project from scratch
• Participate in all aspects of SaaS product development, from requirements analysis to product release and sustaining
• Work in a team to implement features and partner with Product Managers, UX experts, Architects, and QA to develop implementation plans with a focus on innovation, quality, sustainability, and delivering value to our clients
• Learn and adopt cutting edge technologies and tools to build best of class enterprise SaaS solutions.
• Responsible for delivery of high-quality enterprise offerings to schedules
• The candidate should have excellent problem solving and debugging skills
• The candidate is expected to have excellent communication skills
• The candidate is expected to mentor other team members
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related disciplines preferred
6-10 years of enterprise software product development experience
Core & Advanced Java (Threading, Design Patterns, Data Structures) J2EE, REST web services
Exp in microservice development experience with Spring boot framework
Delivering on time and with quality
Excellent knowledge of Enterprise Design Patterns
Experience with GIT repository and JIRA tools
Experience with test-driven software development
Great interpersonal skills
AWS Certification - Experience in using public clouds - AWS/Azure
- 3+ years of experience in the Development of JAVA technology.
- Strong Java Basics
- SpringBoot or Spring MVC
- Hands-on experience in Relational Databases (SQL query or Hibernate) + Mongo (JSON parsing)
- Proficient in REST API development
- Messaging Queue (RabitMQ or Kafka)
- Any Caching Mechanism
- Good at problem-solving
Good to Have Skills:
- 4+ years of experience in using Java/J2EE tech stacks
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced internet start-up environment.
- Experience in technical mentorship/coaching is highly desirable.
- Understanding AI/ML algorithms is a plus.
We are looking for a Software Engineer with solid development experience in Java and related frameworks. We are looking for a self-motivated, go-getter, out-of-the-box thinker who is ready to work in a high-energy start-up environment. He/she must demonstrate a high level of ownership, integrity, and creativity.
• Core Java (Proficient)
• Spring, Spring MVC OR Spring boot
• Hibernate – Good to have
• Oracle/MySQL DB - Hands-on (Intermediate)
• REST API and AWS– Good to have
• Hands-on experience of working on Spring boot based Microservices (Intermediate)
• Good to have knowledge of Microservice DevOps tools (Git, Jenkins, JUnits, deployment, monitoring, tracing)
• Sound understanding of core Java, SOAP Services, REST Services, Spring & maven, having expertized to work on Unix platform
• Should have working knowledge on web servers (e.g. Apache HTTP) and application servers (e.g. Tomcat, WebLogic)
• Should have a working knowledge of any relational database. Preferred will be Oracle and MySQL.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
• You will follow software engineering standards, applicable software development
methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable,
supportable and demo the software products to stakeholders
• You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, providing fixes and workarounds, and reviewing changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
• You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, work with cross-functional teams to achieve goals.
Why should you join Opcito?
We are a dynamic company that believes in designing transformation solutions for our customers with our ability to unify quality, reliability, and cost-effectiveness at any scale. Our core work culture focuses on adding material value to client products by leveraging best practices in DevOps like continuous integration, continuous delivery, and automation, coupled with disruptive technologies like cloud, containers, serverless computing, and microservice-based architectures.
Here are some of the perks of working with Opcito:
• Outstanding career development and learning opportunities
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skill
• Friendly team and enjoyable work environment
• Flexible working schedule
• Corporate and social events.
Job Requirements :
- 4+ years of Java development experience
- 4+ years of microservice development experience with Spring boot framework
- Core & Advanced Java (Threading, Design Patterns, Data Structures) J2EE, REST web services
- Excellent knowledge of Enterprise Design Patterns
- Full stack development with Angular 8 experience will be a plus
- Experience with test driven software development
- Exposure to telecom domain
- ETOM/ SID which make the TM Forum framework
This role is tailor-made for you if
- You have 4+ years of experience designing, building, and deploying production-level large-scale web applications
- You have hands-on experience with Node JS and other programming languages (Ruby, Go, Python)
- You have worked previously on PostgreSQL, SQL, and Message Queue
- Practical knowledge and experience in deploying and managing big data applications on a cloud platform like AWS or Google Cloud.
- You are comfortable conducting code reviews and giving feedback to ensure high standards of code maintainability and extensibility.
- You are energized by ambiguity and can create structure in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- You’ve high confidence, low ego, and are generally a good human being :)
We already like you if
- You love Slack (we are a Slack first company)
- You have been part of an early/mid-stage start-up before
- You love TechCrunch. We are obsessed with reading and talking about startups
- You have created some amazing open-source projects
• Work with product team to understand product vision and requirements
• Solve complex technical problems and perform the code reviews for junior team members.
• Produce deliverables at a consistently high rate and with consistently excellent quality
• Work with a team of engineering professionals to ensure the highest quality product delivery
As a member of our team, you will be responsible for insuring the successful launch of many product features.
• Work in a product based R&D team and collaborate with other teams to integrate.
• Write code that is of high quality and consistent with our coding standards
• Analyze highly complex business requirements, break the requirements to multiple applications; generate technical
specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications
• Maintain best practices for development/code changes as needed
• Design and architect software applications
• Conducting code reviews and enforcing the quality standards
• Conducting the daily SCRUM meetings and removing the roadblocks
• Performance testing and tuning for scalability
• Develop quick proof of concepts to set the technical direction for rest of the team.
• Work with Devops and Automation team to develop automation strategy for your application.
• Bachelor’s Degree (Masters preferred) in Computer Science or related field
• 3+ years of software development experience on web applications
• Experience in working in an onsite and offshore development model
• Must have hands-on design and development experience in Cloud (GCP/AWS/Azure), Kubernetes, Microservices,
Java, J2EE, Spring/Boot, Hibernate, JUnit and Integration with front end via rest interfaces.
• Must have Hands-on experience in Multi-threading, Non-blocking IO, Kafka, JMS
• Strong integration background required. Experience with Microservices, REST, JSON and APIs is required
• Experience with as many of the following is highly desirable: Tomcat, Node.js, XML, XSLT, XPath, Web Services,
MongoDB, MYSQL, and query performance tuning
• Experience with code management and continuous integration techniques and tools such as Maven, Gradle, Github,
JMeter, Jenkins, NPM etc. is highly desirable
• Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
• Strong Computer Science fundamentals and working knowledge in data structures, algorithms, problem-solving and
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life
cycle (SDLC), including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and
• Proven ability to troubleshoot issues in production including root cause analysis
• Self-directed and capable of working effectively in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment
• Experience with Agile software development in a UNIX/Linux environment
• Experience with system architecture/design
• Passionate about technology and technical challenges of all types excite you
• Eagerness to learn and learn fast, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to develop detailed design and deliver a scalable implementation.
• Mentor developers in analysis, design, coding and unit testing techniques
• Motivated self-starter and team player; you inspire others to achieve great things
• Driven to provide the best customer experience via technology
• Supply chain industry experience is preferred
• Proven ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to come up with creative solutions for different
• Strong written/spoken communication skills
• Experience with distributed systems operating in a scalable/high volume environment
• Ability to drive innovation
We are urgently looking Azure Data Factory Engineers with 3 to 7 years of overall experience, having good experience on Azure Data Factory and SSIS.
- Qualification: Engineering Graduate.
- Years of Experience: 2+ yrs of relevant experience on Azure Data Factory & SSIS.
- Strong understanding of ETL/ELT concepts.
- Hands on experience on Azure Data Factory.
- Exposure of Cloud technologies, standards, and platforms.
- Sound knowledge of ADF pipeline, configuration, parameters, variables, Integration services runtime (part of Data Factory).
- Strong Experience on SSIS.
- Sound knowledge of implementing slowly changing dimensions and transactional, fact less, snapshot fact tables.
- Azure Data Warehouse.
- Knowledge on Azure components especially file storage and Azure Sql, Blob storage and Data Lake Gen2 storage (just used as a file system on the blob).
- Azure Data Migration tool.
- Well versed with RDBMS systems like Sql server, DDL, DML scripts.
- Sound knowledge of T-SQL and stored procedures.
- Strong Query writing skills, Scheduling tools.
- Ensure quality deliverable and ability to extend work hours if required.
- Azure Certification: Preferred.
- Ability to understand Customer requirements and convert the requirements into technical specifications.
- Ability to understand the overall solution and design components to fit the overall solution.
- Ability to take technical decisions and support the decisions with justifications.
- Ability to work in Agile manner.
- Ability to work independently without much guidance.
- Self-Motivated, team player, results oriented, strong Time Management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willing to travel to outside India (Short term as well as long term)