Job Title: Dotnet Fullstack Developer (Dotnet With Angular)
Work Experience: 3 to 5 Years
Budget: Upto 12 LPA
Open Positions: 3
Work Location: Baner, Pune.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Angular 10 and above
- C#, .NET Core web API development, REST, JSON
- Entity Framework
- NET Core API Security (authentication authorization etc)
- API automated testing using mocks, ensuring code coverage
Good To Have:
- Hands-on experience designing and developing n-tier
- SOA \microservices using dotnet core
- Troubleshooting, Profiling (performance, utilization)
- OOD, Patterns: Dependency injection, adapter, factory patterns
- Parallel, Async Programming (async, await etc)
- Containerization (e.g. docker), Basics of Kubernetes .
- SonarCloud, Fortify, Netsparker, Resharper
About Assimilate Technologies
Knowledge & Experience required:
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent degree.
· 7 years of development experience as a seasoned Java developer
· 7 years of experience in developing enterprise applications using enterprise Java 8 and has worked both on Web and Server side technologies.
· A strong Java Backend Developer with Core Java 8, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, REST Web-services.
· Expertise in Java Unit Testing Frameworks and tools such as JUnit, TestNG, Mockito etc.
· As a Senior developer, must be comfortable switching tasks between Web Services, APIs, Batch Job engine or Web Development.
· Passionate Java developer who is also a problem solver and has a very good understanding of core and advanced Java concepts.
· Good understanding of database and data fundamentals in SQL Server 2017, Oracle and NoSql databases.
· Good understanding of Web Service concepts and experience building RESTful services is required.
Be a part of IOT Product portfolio and execute towards Digital Transformational initiatives.
Prepare design documents in collaboration with product managers and engineering squads
in development of use cases for new features.
Hands on product lead developer expertise in designing solutions running on hybrid cloud
other latest technologies running on AWS environments.
Drive Engineering activities in Microservices and Cloud based Architecture by leveraging
DevOps efficiencies and adopting new technology stack in AWS.
Drive communication and consistently report accurate product status for stakeholders
Able to lead a team of engineers, help them with technical issues. (80% self-work and 20%
influencing scrum engineers).
Balance time on development projects including Technical Design, Code Reviews, Mentoring,
and training. Able to break down requirements and build traceability in design and
Work with developers to define unit & automated tests and closely monitor development
milestones. Collaborate with scrum team to identify functional, system and end to end
integration of products leading to deployment.
Understand end to end flow in product development and able to prepare design documents
and present to Engineering and Product Leadership team.
Full stack product development experience.
Skills Required :
Bachelor’s/Master’s degree equivalent with strong knowledge methodology and tools.
8+ years working Experience in designing data, keyword driven or hybrid strategies; Ability
to troubleshoot and think out of the box
Experience in CICD pipeline configuration, creation, and maintenance – from build to deploy
Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive design documents covering
functional and non-functional requirements.
Hands-on experience in large enterprise development in a multi-cloud environment.
Strong expertise over Java, Python language, Databases, experience in web Frameworks like
Django required for backend development.
Experience of working in AWS (S3, Lambda, RDS, Security, ILM and AWS Services).
Experience with Docker and Kubernetes for Container Management and Orchestration by
setting CI/CD Pipelines using Jenkins / Ansible.
Experience with API (REST/SOAP). Experienced in PowerBI, RDBMS, DB Architecture design
and good control over SQL queries.
Experience with any NoSQL Database, Caching and Messaging is a plus. Experience with
Messaging Tool and Caching Frameworks
Strong Understanding of fundamental concepts: Data Structures, Algorithms, OOPs
concepts, Design patterns and Architectures. Experience with Agile programming techniques
such as test-driven development. Design applications to optimize for performance and
Job Description / Roles & Responsibilities (in Detail)Job Description
Work with Architect to define Application, Integration and Security Design for various components involved.
Design, development and build of java solution components/modules and integrations
Hands on knowledge in technology areas like Core Java, Java 8, Web services (SOAP and REST), Spring boot, Spring Frameworks, Spring Data JPA, REST/SOAP services, Spring cloud, Spring MVC, JSON & XML based processing. Strong command on Java/J2EE & OOPs concepts and current industry trends. Working knowledge of Java 8, 11 new features.
Working knowledge of cloud based server less application development on any of cloud platforms like AWS/Azure/GCP. Candidate with experience in Cloud native application development experience will be preferred.
Working knowledge in any of the databases like Mongo DB/Oracle/MySQL/SQL Server.
Working knowledge in any of messaging platforms like Apache Kafka/Rabbit MQ/JMS/AWS SQS/Azure Event Hub/Service Bus.
Production implementation experience for large enterprise applications using Java/J2EE will be preferred.
Experience in implementing Web services Security using WS-Security, SAML, OAUTH2, Kerberos and integrating with Identity providers, LDAP and ADFS. Experience working with credential vaults will be add-on.
Strong knowledge on design and integration patterns especially in applications involving Portals/SSO, legacy applications, B2B Applications, external partners using enterprise service bus.
Well versed with ensuring coding standards, DevOps CICD implementations, version management, branching strategy, security principles.
Ensure code quality and standards are followed. Experience in test automation is plus.
Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
About the Company:
- Founded in 2005 as a platform for building IT
- Nourtek develops custom software and applications for websites, desktops, and mobile
- Product based Multi-National Company (MNC) that strives to cultivate and spur a work environment that is one of the most challenging, career advancing, yet comfortable, friendly, safe and diverse with a family like atmosphere that supports professional and personal growth within and out of the
- Headquartered in Dallas, USA with offices in
- An expert team of 60+ work-focused engineers.
- Known for its culture and healthy work-life balance with a 5-day work
- Periodic sessions with expert’s professional as well as personal
- We incorporate state-of-the-art technologies and tools in our services and
- Having multiple products in Insurance
- 2+ years of work experience in net development & Microsoft technology.
- We are looking for a .Net developer to build software using languages and technologies of the.NET framework.
- Producing code using .NET languages (.Net Core, VB .NET, net, Microsoft technologies)
- Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems
- Providing technical support for web, desktop or mobile
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET)
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- A passion for continuous
- Candidate should be a team player and excellent
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving, and organizational
- Self-motivated, quick learner who can manage multiple projects with minimal
- Be a self-driven individual with the go-getter
- Open Door working Culture,
- Early Joining Benefit
- 5 days working,
- Internal Growth opportunities,
- Rewards & Recognitions,
- Sports Activities,
- Events & Celebration,
- Handsome Perks,
- Very good Referral Bonus,
- Medical Insurance.
Shift Timing: 11 am to 8 pm (May very on project Demand)
Ahmedabad Location: Shapath 4, Opp. Karanavati Club, S.G.Highway, Ahmedabad.
Company Website: http://www.nourtek.com/
- Strong Coding skills in C#, .NET with Windows for 4 to 8 years is mandatory
- Experience in OOPS, Design Patterns, UML Modelling is a must
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment is needed
- Basic Knowledge of SAFe, its Jargons minimally in theory
- Ability to build Ramp up Plans and Bring Teams up to Speed
we’re currently looking to hire a .Net with AngularJS developer. You will design and development programs from scratch so that they meet their goals.
Fixable to work from Office.
Location - Hyderabad.
- B.E/M.C. A Or B.C.A Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, Or Similar Relevant Field
- Strong Knowledge of PHP Web Frameworks E.G Laravel
- Understanding the Fully Synchronous Behaviour Of PHP
- Understanding of MVC Design Patterns
- Strong Knowledge of The Common PHP Or Web Server Exploits and Their Solutions
- Understanding Fundamental Design Principles Behind A Scalable Application.
- Integration of Multiple Data Sources and Databases into One System
- Familiarity With SQL/NoSQL Databases and Their Declarative Query Languages
- Proficient Understanding of Code Versioning Tools, Such as Git, Bitbucket.
- Understanding Fundamentals of Cloud Technologies E.G AWS
- Knowledge of Node.js And React.js Should Be an Advantage.
- Knowledge of HealthCare and e-Commerce domain will be good.
Experience: 5 - 6 years
- Strong knowledge of OOP, C#, LINQ, SQL Server.
- Must be strong in .net MVC.
- Minimum 1 yr experience in .Net Core, Web API.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ready to work in a challenging environment.
- Professional approach toward work.
Golang, Microservices (AWS ECS, App Mesh), Ruby, Rails, MySQL, Postgres, Redis, NATS.
- 5+ years of experience with Ruby on Rails OR 2+ years of experience with Golang.
- 5+ years of experience with MySQL or Postgres and relational data modelling.
- Experience consuming and writing REST APIs.
- Focus on writing clear, maintainable, tested code.
- Experience with Git, continuous integration and regular deployments.
- Experience with complex Rails projects and design principles.
- Strong willingness to learn and use Golang at work.
- Experience with CI (continuous integration).
- Strong understanding of Linux.
- Strong understanding of Docker.
- You must be a strong communicator who can explain complex ideas to anyone regardless of background.
- 2+ years of experience with Golang.
- Experience with Microservices deployed in Kubernetes.
- Experience with AWS ECS, App Mesh and Lambda.
- Ability and interest in mentoring junior engineers a plus.
- Excellent written communication skills and diligent ability to contribute to the team by performing code reviews.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or equivalent experience
We are looking for Senior Backend Engineers to design and build the systems that power our core business of lending and loan processing. As a Senior Backend Engineer you will be expected to contribute significantly to your team. Your work is consistently of high quality. You solve complex problems, applying appropriate technologies, design patterns, and best practices. Your focus is on a major portion of existing or new team software. You work with your team to design and build software that is secure, correct, observable, and resilient. Your solutions are pragmatic. You identify the proper level of complexity for a task and advise your peers and manager on technical approach.
What you’ll do
- Design, implement, and maintain developer-friendly APIs and services
- Contribute to code and architecture reviews to keep our code quality high
- Debug and resolve production issues; take part in blameless postmortems
- Plan and execute smooth migrations to new technology as a way of managing technical debt
- Build tools and automation for our business and operations teams
- Make decisions on trade offs such as: Reuse versus introducing dependencies; Extensibility versus over-engineering; and Maintainability versus time to delivery (via short-term workarounds)
- Contribute to the improvement of your team’s code review standards, design discussions, team planning, and AARs.
You may shine in this role if you
- Have a track record of shipping software in a distributed systems environment
- Are enthusiastic about collaborating across departments to solve challenging problems
- Are pragmatic about the need to release less-than-perfect software and continuously iterate on it
- Can identify and articulate trade-offs in software and data design
- Can communicate both technical and business requirements fluently
- Are excited about both learning new things and teaching others